5 replies to this topic

#1 drayco

drayco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hey everyone. I hope for those reading, things in your life are good and you're happy. d

Attached Files

Edited by drayco, 16 March 2013 - 11:26 PM.

• teddys head, Mellowsailor and painretreat like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

Draco I'm so sorry for the load you are carrying... I assume you can not grow your own meds and need medication quick.

I hope that someone can pop in and help you figure something out, do you know how long the process would take if you applied for a card in OR? Do you have access to even plant trim?

Healing hugs... wish I could do more :(
smhug.gif
  • teddys head and Mellowsailor like this

#3 drayco

drayco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:33 AM

No. I am currently in FL. I have some nice buds for burning purposes but not enough to make oil. And I have watched videos and could probably do it but just don't have the right place to do it. I'm not sure how long the process is. But I am running out of options and time. So it's either CO or OR. And I will be leaving this week sometime. Will take all my savings to get out to one of those places, with paying for lodging, food, meds, etc. But thanks for the kind words. I wish we lived in a better world.
  • teddys head, PoeticLife and painretreat like this

#4 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

drayco, I can see you are 'losing hope' If you still get military benefits, can you just go to one of the legal states and stay on the base? Did you try this link? http://skunkpharmresearch.com/ I think I would contact them and see if Greywolf has some better suggestions for you? There are CBD and CBN receptors in the intestines and much data lately on how the oil can cure. In fact, I received a letter from a caregiver in Oregon, a few days ago,at how well his patient with Crohn's is doing well with Cannabis and his M.D. attests it to cannabis and nothing else. It was a first time, for the M.D... As oddly, I was looking up some things on Lung Cancer and found a neat link to Cannabis healing bowel cancer and the CBD and CBN receptors have plenty to do with it. Sure hope you can get a cure 'cooking' soon. Too bad one of those boats with bricks along the coast doesn't dump 2 pounds, your way. You can cure this and I expect you will! Best of Karma, to you. pr
  • teddys head and PoeticLife like this

#5 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

blessings and prayers drayco :candle2: flyingsmiley.gif

Health and happiness
  • painretreat likes this

#6 Mellowsailor

Mellowsailor

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationAfloat

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

May the peace of the Universe fill every cell in your body and light up your soul. Breathe deep, and know you are loved.
  • painretreat likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabis oil, cure, help, tumor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users