Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Indoor 8X8X6 Basement Grow

short plants 8x8 basement indoor medical marijuana michigan environmental controls soil panda film 2000w

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_azure_*

Guest_azure_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

Hello, I am new to this forum and figured I'd give things a kick start with my very first grow journal. I have just moved to Michigan from Southern Oregon to begin a new medical marijuana grow. This is my first time growing in this specific climate and in a basement. The grow will occur in a 8x8x6 room with air cooled 2000w hps lights, so we must keep plant height to a minimum. We will veg 12 indica dominate plants in our room for our very first cycle. Once we switch to the 12/12 photoperiod in our grow room, we will began building a separate veg room/clone area to facilitate a perpetual cycle for the next crop. The roots organic soil and nutrient line during this experience. I have two very successful outdoor grows and a single indoor grow under my belt along with several lengthy apprenticeships under master gardeners during my residence in Oregon. I look forward to the new challenges Michigan has to offer, such as new environmental factors and major differences in medical marijuana law. Any unique obstacles and accomplishments will be posted in this log as well. It is also worthy to note that I am a disabled 22 yearold, so all of the DIY processes described are done so with keeping minimal impact and lifting in mind. I hope to be able to evolve to a mostly physically stress free environment. I hope to become a contributing member on this wonderful forum! ANY comments or constructive criticisms are welcome! Pictures and logs coming tonight with noted progress. Log will be continually updated.

Edited by azure, 04 March 2013 - 02:08 PM.

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Welcome to GP. Look forward to watching the show. :) Lots of girlie karma for ya. Peace, Blue
  • plant boy, PoeticLife, Scooby and 1 other like this

#3 HD96

HD96

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1346 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Attached File  state-of-michigan-medical-marijuana.png   117.93KB   2 downloads

Welcome to GP, and Michigan,your just in time for sping!
  • plant boy, PoeticLife, Scooby and 1 other like this

#4 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

Welcome "home" azure! that's a nice size space you have there for your bloom room (never too much space no?) I look forward to seeing your journey unfold and your garden prosper and give you all that you need....
and we love pics so feel free to load them up :)

be well & be medicated!
if you need any help getting around the forums just give a holler okay?
GPwelcome.gif
  • plant boy, Scooby, Blue61 and 1 other like this

#5 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18402 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

welcome to the family from a cave dweller,,,,good luck and girly karma sent your way
  • Scooby, Blue61 and GeneralSmokeUppington like this

#6 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21488 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

Basements are nice because they area nice stable environment, just be sure you have good air exchange and you should be in good shape.
  • GeneralSmokeUppington likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: short plants, 8x8, basement, indoor, medical marijuana, michigan, environmental controls, soil, panda film, 2000w

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users