2 replies to this topic

#1 EektheGrey

EektheGrey

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

Hi and good morning Gpeeps, I have a few questions I would need an answer to if anyone is kind enough to give the advice. These are a little off the table, but I think, not too difficult to answer. Q#1 I need to switch grow rooms temporarily. I will have about a 6x4 foot closet to go into. I should be able to do this. I have blooming plants under 150 watt HPS lighting right now. If you saw my grow thread, you know I now have the new EEK-PRO 350 cfl light, I was wondering. Can I put the 150 into the new closet, for the young plants 6", to grow in, and give the 350 cfl to the girls finishing flower (about two more weeks), Will switching the lighting matter at this point? Not worried about herme's, got seeds in it already (happily). Q#2 Can you tell if a female plant is done, by the seeds being mature, instead of following the trichome method? I know there will be much thought on this, but go ahead and layout what you think. Q#3 Has anyone ever seen this product? I am thinking of using them. Attached File  Medi Juice.jpg   13.83KB   15 downloads Attached File  MediOne Juice.jpg   207.14KB   14 downloads A Thousand thank you's in advance, Eek
  • Bong likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21533 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

1) changing light like that shouldn't be a problem.

2) If your growing for seed you let the plant grow as long as possible. If you accidently hermied go by the trichomes. When the seeds look like the seeds you planted your about there but on seed runs more is usually better.

3) It's just kelp fertilizer in a shiny bottle. http://www.kelp4less.com/
  • sandbreak and EektheGrey like this

#3 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

wh@ KD said :D hehehe :passit: muA
  • Greenview and EektheGrey like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nutes, lights, cfl, seeds, maturity, mature, harvest, nutrients, organic, soil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users