5 replies to this topic

#1 Turbo

Turbo

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

Happy Chrimbo all round.trying to pick a couple of new seeds for next grow.I use a 19"x32"x60" closet,grow in soil mix,used a 300 watt dual spectrum Cfl,might be switching to 250 watt HPS.It's only my second grow so I'm still a newbee with little experience.I like the plants to be of medium height,easy to grow,good yield,same flowering period and femenised.I read in the forums about exotic sounding seeds.AK-47,White Russian etc.Any advice gladly welcomed. This bit is for older stoners.Cheech and Chong had a wee song that went " No stems no seeds,You dont need,Acapulca Gold is some badass weed" I sing it alot,makes me smile.i smoked some of APG in the US in the Seventies.Then i discover I can buy Acapulca Gold seeds!!! Frigging brill.Fingers crossed, end of next year I might be able to fire up a joint of APG and sing Cheech and Chongs wee song! Neat or what.I'm stoned now and it seems brill now,wonder what I'll think in the morning,lol.
  • Desiderata likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21379 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

Nirvana AK-48 or Northern Lights both femmed are real easy grow. If your looking a more head high C99 from Female Seeds is supposed to be great. As for C&C... :D

#3 HD96

HD96

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1346 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

I agree with KD, Ak48 fem. is very easy with a good yeild, Hard to go wrong with nirvana,good beans and service.

AK48 Attached File  ak48 (Small).jpg   55.21KB   6 downloads

Not the best picture but should give ya the idea.. Attached File  A.jpg   25.02KB   4 downloads

#4 Turbo

Turbo

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Tight guys,Confession time.I always have dope and beer,for me they go hand and hand.I could have one with out the other but i dont want to,I enjoy the combination..What do u think guys.Happy Christmas.
  • HD96 likes this

#5 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21379 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

I'm kinda the same way but a lot less beer now than back before I grew a brain. :D
  • HD96 likes this

#6 HD96

HD96

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1346 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

:ph34r:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seeds, cheech, chong

0 user(s) are reading this topic