2 replies to this topic

#1 drayco

drayco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

Hello everyone. So this is my first forum post. I was diagnosed with stage II rectal cancer about 6 weeks ago. I am in the Army and for about 2 years I've been seeing Army doctors about the same symptoms. Never diagnosed properly. While on leave from Afghanistan, I had to go to the emergency room. I was there for 30 minutes and they diagnosed me with cancer. They did a colonoscopy and I have a tumor blocking 60% of my colon. So I was pretty pissed about that. Could have caught it much earlier. Anyways, I did my first round of chemo/radiation. Was horrible. Radiation basically made my skin to boil and start falling off. Horrible. Won't ever go thorough that again. I was hoping I could get any info and medicinal potent THC oil in hopes of helping me through this and getting me better. I can't go through chemo/radiation again. I am evening willing to temporally re-locate to CO. So if anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly grealy appreciate it.
  • Itinkso, teddys head and DEBhasgrn like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

G'day Drayco and welcome to GreenPassion....unfortunate it is in such circumstances, still glad ya here... check them link in my sig about cannabis oil dosing....th@ should be a place to start....we cannot help with getting you oil...th@ ya gonna hafta finda wayto yaself...but we will throw out suggestions. muA
  • Itinkso, teddys head and PoeticLife like this

#3 drayco

drayco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Thank you mediuseA. I will look through your links.. :)
  • Itinkso, teddys head and PoeticLife like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, thc oil, rectal cancer, hemp oil, medicinal use

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users