7 replies to this topic

#1 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu, the Mk III Terpenator is alive, its alive! Hee, hee, hee...............

I finished the Mk III Terpenator test sled and have run about twenty loads through it so far. To my delight, it is like driving a finely tuned sports car compared to the larger Mk IA and II units, blowing away their already impressive pound an hour performance.

Using the same sized pumps, the Mk III completes three complete flood and recovery cycles in under 15 minutes, and it takes the Mk IA & II just under 30 minutes, which means the Mk III can run four cycles per hour to the other's two. It only holds about 150 grams of material and the larger systems hold about 240 grams, but if you do the math, the Mk III processes about 600 grams an hour and the larger systems only about 480 gms/hr.

It is made from easily obtained parts, mostly from Glacier Tank and Paramount Supply, and I just set up a manufacturing network to produce the critical modifications required, which we've licensed Specialized Formulations to manufacture and retail in kit form.

There are also complete plans on how to acquire the parts and build your own, on our site at http://skunkpharmres...iii-terpenator/, for those of ya'll handy with tools or prefering to use local resources.

Hee, hee, hee, bon appetite!

Attached Files

• Tokecrazy, teddys head, Luc and 3 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:54 AM

Moderator, will you please correct the title to say Mk III? It doesn't stay changed when I do it. THX, GW
  • Tokecrazy, teddys head, Luc and 1 other like this

#3 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:35 AM

Kudos Graywolf :Einstein: even though it's way above me comprehension lol

you're a whole goodin keeping on top of all this flyingsmiley.gif

thanks for sharing smhug.gif

Health and happiness
  • Tokecrazy, Graywolf, Luc and 1 other like this

#4 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:38 AM

muhahaha...oh, GrayWolf! ya bringing out the Gollum in me!
Posted Image

muA
  • Tokecrazy, Graywolf, teddys head and 2 others like this

#5 Luc

Luc

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

Graywolf as usual great stuff. I still find myself scratching my head trying to remember what you have already taught me about this stuff, need to build one to remember it all I guess. Can't figure out how that MK IV works. The two horizontal tanks connected to a Tee and a vertical column??? Too smart for me today. :-) Luc
  • Graywolf, teddys head and Blue61 like this

#6 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

Very impressive GW. You never cease to amaze me if if I don't understand it...LOL. Peace, Blue
  • Graywolf, teddys head and Luc like this

#7 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

Graywolf as usual great stuff. I still find myself scratching my head trying to remember what you have already taught me about this stuff, need to build one to remember it all I guess.

Can't figure out how that MK IV works. The two horizontal tanks connected to a Tee and a vertical column??? Too smart for me today. :-)

Luc

The horizontal tanks increase the surface area of the recovery chamber, for faster boiling. With their curved shape, surface area will drop as the pool diminishes, so it will be interesting to see what the effect is.
  • teddys head, Luc, YoniKunda and 1 other like this

#8 bish

bish

bish just bish

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

you folks are awesome.

Edited by bish, 01 November 2012 - 11:08 PM.

• Graywolf and Blue61 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users