#1 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2399 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:26 AM

• I have not seen a devoted spot here dedicated to Mutants , with that said I decided to open a journal for those who seek to understand genetics that have gone wrong .. I dont have access to all of my documents and photos at this moment but in time will update with them ... I have always had an interest in chromosome modification as well as personal body modification , guess I am a freak too ...

My interests in morphs and mutants began with breeding Reptiles as a Professional . I had the honor of working with the Barkers partner Professor Carmicheal . The barkers own Vida Preciosa International and they are serious Biologists and experts in there field . With that said I studied under my Professor and he revealed to me much more than I ever knew ..

I am not going to begin to get into scientific terms just yet , Ill open this with some basic terminology of this area of study .. The most known probably is warping , leaf splitting , Bud leaf ect .. The list is a long one and in time this will be touched upon in further detail ..

Twinning this is commonly found in Jacks Cleaner offspring along with others such as Iranian crosses made from Dr. Greenthumb .. I have seen this mutation in common bag seed as well but the photos below are Siamese Twins embedded ( Center ) The outer seeds are normal for comparison ..

I have not seen this mutation in cannabis until I used some of JC's offspring ( Jack In The Box) in a test crossed with Afghani Skunk .. I am not going to bother to sprout these as the odds of even one surviving are rare and yes they are fertile and I have grown the seeds that did not display this and produced some stellar buds while doing so .......

Feel free to add any freak mutant shots you may have , thanks for stopping by ! More Mutants coming Soon ............PotSnob
PLEASE NOTE: MUTANTS SHOULD NOT BE USED IN A SERIOUS BREEDING PROJECT AND WHEN PLAYED WITH THEY MUST BE CONTAINED LOL

Attached Files

Edited by ProfessorPotSnob, 30 September 2012 - 05:26 AM.

• Tokecrazy, bongbonghi, teddys head and 4 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:31 AM

wow! PPS! ...not seen th@ siamese twinning in a seed before...but have recently cut down twin plants from a single normal looking seed...will dig out the pic....also have a current plant th@ grows a conjoined doublestem....does th@ count? muA
  • Tokecrazy, bongbonghi, teddys head and 6 others like this

#3 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2399 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

Hey Medi , glad to have you join in the freak fun.. Sorry it took a few days to get back , I landed the flu and about lost my mind being sick with it ... Those damn viruses mutate too .... Not in a good way at all .. Would love to see any and all images and the conjoined double stem counts for sure , I think I recall seeing it or someone elses here not to lone ago ..............PPS
  • bongbonghi, teddys head, PoeticLife and 2 others like this

#4 bongbonghi

bongbonghi

Happy Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3655 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Glad to hear your feeling better PPS,I haven't had any muteies since my first grow.One plant gave two sprouts from a femed seed and had to cut it back twice before it stopped growing.If I run into any others i'll post em up.
  • teddys head, PoeticLife, xxPeacePipexx and 2 others like this

#5 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2399 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

Thanks BongBong its funny how we can take health for granted .. Love hearing about twins and such , Ill post any if I find too .. I did harvest some of the normal beans and the meds were worth the risk and cross .. Now if only the rains would dry up , my meds will take weeks to dry with the rate its going here this fall .. O well I guess I can run the dehumidifier ;p....Good to see you my friend ...........PotSnob
  • bongbonghi, teddys head and Bong like this

#6 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

will check the cab tonight.....just recently pulled twin males...and the doublestemmed gal is in the cab goin utso right now :D hehhee muA
  • bongbonghi, teddys head, xxPeacePipexx and 2 others like this

#7 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:13 AM

wtg PPS :Einstein:

i did have a super skunk twin, only one survived :(

let the mutations begin :D

Health and happiness
  • Bong and EektheGrey like this

#8 ThirdEyeGuy

ThirdEyeGuy

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

One of my seedlings leaves only has two fingers on it. While the other one has 3. I was wondering if its going to be a mutant plant throwing up peace signs or if it will grow out of it.
  • Turf and EektheGrey like this

#9 EektheGrey

EektheGrey

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

This was on my first grow, outdoors. The whole plant throughout the whole life cycle. threw out mostly 3 fingered - leaves. I would say 95% I don't know if this is a mutation, but certainly a trait revealed at least on this plant. It was a Purple OG kush It was the smallest plant and only got to about 24 inches tall. Attached File  PurpleOG1c.jpg   148.2KB   13 downloadsAttached File  PurpleOG1g.jpg   224.86KB   17 downloadsAttached File  PurpleOG1l.jpg   224.47KB   12 downloads Eek
  • Desiderata and Bong like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users