Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo

Afghan #1 Under Hgl Penetrator Pro 84X2 Blahblah... First Led Grow;)

HGL Penetrator Pro LED Airpots Soil Closet grow 2 x 2 grow area Hydrogrow Extreme LED 84 X2

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#51 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

hey gv thanks dude wil stick with the cfl and hps for now. hey hav you ever thought about an nft hydro system they are really simple too use, as thats what im using lol i did the same thing left my name on here an then found i cud be traced through google so had to go through every post and change things lol
bonghead :bong:

Wau, dude, I would NOT want this to turn up on google !
And Yeah, I was looking at NFT as it's really highly recommended and apparently like aero, i.e. roots dangling downn just diff way off bringing the nutrients, eh? How many grows have you done with NFT and did it take you long to get it right?

Updatypoo-I gave the girls PHd water yesterday, little over half a liter each in case they take a long time to dry out as first watering in new soil with more perlite, and they're all really happy, big growth spurt, leaves are no longer clawing down and dying from tips in like before. I'm thinking that they probably got used to the nutes in the old soil and now, like a local hydro store guy told me, I've got to get SOME nutrients into these girls, can't leave 'em without. Anyway, speaking of girls, I still don't know if I've got any and I hear it's not a good idea to go into 12/12 until they've been consistently healthy for a while. So, another coupla weeks, meanwhile I'll amuse myself by training 'em.
It's ten o'clock at night and they're consistently droopy every evening at their 16-17th hour of light. At first I worried, but they're super perky in the morning. Just seems t be their cycle. I'm still curious if Sally's Afghan or Lowryder 2, REALLY hoping Afghan, and I think I got a good whiff of her the other day while watering and didn't smell LR2. We'll see. As per usual i have a ten day trip planned around late flower if she were auto so hoping not.
Pics

Attached Files

• bongbonghi, teddys head, PoeticLife and 2 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 Bong

Bong

420 BONG FREAK

• Moderators
  • 2250 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

hey gv ive used an nft for 5 grows now, but i was shown how to grow this way so its all i no. the onli thing that has stumped me dude is different strains, once you learn how to run the system its very simple its jus finding what each different strain likes regarding amount of nutes. your plants are lookin ace dude :) bonghead :bong:
  • Greenview, bongbonghi, teddys head and 2 others like this

#53 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

That's good to hear, bonghead; the results I see people get with this, DWC and aero are SICK... I wonder, does anyone have a really GOOD reason to grow in soil indoors istead of various hydro setups? Taste maybe? What's funny is that systems for around 4-6 plants, my max, the prices ain't too bad. Your experience bonghead? You build your own? Also surprisedd at how SMALL some of the aero setups are; there's even NFT tables that would fit in me 60cm2 space. I was just looking at the girls this morning, they're another inch or two taller since last night, and Maria, who's only half in the LED light and 14" away from the 250 MH, well: the LED falls to one side of the stem and then the whole plant is under MH, but the growth and branching on the side under the LED is visibly bigger, puffier, after a day of that light setup. From tests LED vs HID, the LED vegged plants tend to have more bud sites for later and that seems to hold true according to what I'm seeing in this hugely unscientific lab of mine. So just nod and pretend you're listening to something that has some value and not my justifications for my pretty light. Anyhoo, they're drinking and growing well. Janet needs some N and will get it tomorrow eve or day after, looks like. I'm going to follow the BioBizz feedchart and see how that goes. They might take a half gallon between them next feeding, if I find they dry out as they seem to be;) Today's fun- I've decided that Sally is Afghan and so I'll FIM her today while she's healthy and growing well. I'm goin to rearrange the plants and clean out their space. I'm not using the lights to their maximum efficiency, and I'm aware that I'll have to reposition them for a scrog, so most of the plant it gets equal light of both types. But for now, no need until sexed and then I separate out a winner or two, assuming I get a female. (Where's the praying icon?) Janet's quite branchy and vigorous, and bendy, so I'm going to LST the main stem today, too. I'm going to jump in the garden, woot! Nothing like a good clean growspace and optimized setup. good day, maybe pics of the After later. kisses, gv
  • bongbonghi, teddys head, sandbreak and 1 other like this

#54 Bong

Bong

420 BONG FREAK

• Moderators
  • 2250 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:28 AM

i use the small nft dude it has a 10 litre res on its the smallest my grow shop does, im not much on 2-4-6 pot systems personally dude. as different strains require different nutes and they share 1 res tank, which can cause problems. i like 1 nft tank 1 plant no root restrictions or competing for nutes with other plants :) and they get big :) bonghead

#55 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:16 AM

i use the small nft dude it has a 10 litre res on its the smallest my grow shop does, im not much on 2-4-6 pot systems personally dude. as different strains require different nutes and they share 1 res tank, which can cause problems. i like 1 nft tank 1 plant no root restrictions or competing for nutes with other plants :) and they get big :)
bonghead

Huh, THAT's a cool idea, bonghead, one plant per table. Damn, not enough hours in the day to try everything I want to; DWC, aero, NFT... Thanks for the tips!
Girls looking really great this morning, vigorous, except Janet needs N pretty badly. She's close to be ready to water, so I'm keeping the door closed, letting temps rise. Hopefully I can get her a feeding tonight. Didn't realise this soil had next to NO nutes. I've bent down Janet after twisting and softening her stem a bit. She turned up within an hour. They're quite lively and reactive now; got some real toddlers on my hands. Pics tonight, GV
  • bongbonghi, teddys head, sandbreak and 1 other like this

#56 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:34 AM

girls are nice and perky GV :oldhippy:

go Janet Posted Image

Health and happiness
  • Greenview, bongbonghi, sandbreak and 1 other like this

#57 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:03 AM

girls are nice and perky GV :oldhippy:

go Janet Posted Image

Health and happiness

Thanks, Ted, they look even more aggressive this morning;) The grow is a month old yesterday, when Maria broke ground. Janet one month today. Woot! She and Janet were fed yesterday afternoon, and Sally this morning, their first nute cocktail; BBz Alga Mic 1ml liter, BioNova Soil Supermix, 1. 5ml, and BioEnzyme .5ml; and they all got about .75-1 liter. I didn't want to soak 'em, but I did want a tad of bottom runoff. Janet and Maria immediately wilted and within an hour were up and running again, and how; great growth overnight. Sally didn't even wilt, I don't think she's the type, and in fact, I don't think she can, being a squat 6" tall and almost 4 weeks. Side branching is making her round.
I'm gonna go get Scrog materials for that little ever-evolving space. I believe a kind soul left a how to on this very thread... lessee. Here're the pics; they tell a growth story over three days. Not bad;) lovegv
How do they look for a month in soil fellas? Need fresh eyes! Sure do love the MH, though;)

Attached Files

• bongbonghi, Desiderata, teddys head and 3 others like this

#58 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

Aye, preflowers... first on Maria and Sally this morning, now on Janet, too. Too small to call... but I've got a Ba-a-a-d feeling about one or two. Trying not to look for a few hours. If it's balls, there'll be more in quick.
  • bongbonghi, Desiderata, teddys head and 2 others like this

#59 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

had to catch up and back read! your plants look so very good Greenview... keep it going/growing :) So how was the show with Leonard Cohen? bet it was grrrreat!

smhug.gif

#60 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

had to catch up and back read! your plants look so very good Greenview... keep it going/growing :) So how was the show with Leonard Cohen? bet it was grrrreat!

smhug.gif

Hello, Poet, so nice to see you and your magenta aura!
Thank you, I'm really happy, being an eternal beginner, but I admit I just got through looking at MuA's scrogs and some other great grows on here and I'm inspired and hugely humbled. Wow. I grow in 1.7x2ft or so closet and my apartment is about the size of most peep's growrooms!
Nyhoo, I'm with the Poetess, they look better and better, and thankfully their tiny sex organs are still unidentifiable so no grief just yet. Just one little baby girl, that's all I ask, just one! I'm remembering that high PH or fluctuations can push male, true-ish? They definitely had some stress, young... For the moment, still maybe two days from next water, though I took Mediuse' suggestion and put 'em up 4" on some wooden blocks upon which I set my scrog screen, which is actually from a rolling shoe drawer that I bought for fifteen bucks. Inflexible, is that a problem for scrog? Anyhoo, I have an "air mover" (i.e. really weak fan), uh, moving air under and between the pots, and a small fan where the heat of the MH would hit the LED, which ain't good fer it. Conditions are good, and they're healthy except a little residual nute burn, could be from soil that came with them for repot, and maybe N def on Janet? Can you look at the leaves and tell me what you think? Still taking their time to dry, so I won't up their literage and hopefully will up frequency. Here goos;)

Attached Files

• bongbonghi, Desiderata, teddys head and 2 others like this

#61 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

smhug.gif

Oh, Poetess, I forgot, and Cohen... wow. I saw him in Paris, also Patty Smith pretty recently, both at the Olympia. He has his great nobility, kind of a heavy truth about him, and playfulness, and that gravel. Patti blew my SOCKS off. 70 year old punk, belting it out, totally whole, can't believe what she pulled out of a French audience. Splendid day to you all, might recommend Sweet Tooth for great energy with a real stone;) GV
  • bongbonghi, teddys head, sandbreak and 2 others like this

#62 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

Hi GV, I would make sure you ph your water/feed every time. What strength nutes are you using and which ones? It looks like there maybe some overwatering issues. Make sure they dry out. Our plant does not like wet feet. Peace, Blue

#63 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

Hi GV, I would make sure you ph your water/feed every time. What strength nutes are you using and which ones?
It looks like there maybe some overwatering issues. Make sure they dry out. Our plant does not like wet feet.
Peace,
Blue

Blue, thanks for looking in. Your own grow looks spot on, so I'll just go ahead and take your advice! Yeah, there's an issue with LEDs and overwatering (yes, DEEEFinitely the light's fault;)). and maybe me too. From here on, they'll get tapwater passed through Brita, with a 1/1/2 ml Bionova Super Soil Mix, 2ml Alga Mix, .5ml Bioenzyme for veg. I have strong N w/1mag I don't use yet, and Biobizz micronutes. Then flowering set, but not there yet.
I don't know if you saw the beginning of the thread, Blue, when I fried the seedlings in Kilomix, in addition to starting them in these great big pots, and had to transplant at 3 weeks or so to keep them from dying outright. I didn't add nutes to the watering i gave at repot, then they had their first true feeding 3/4 days or so ago and are not ready for another yet. They're growing OK, except the one tht looks overwatered. Doesn't look like you need more good karma or anything, so just enjoy;) gv

Ah, yes. And i PH down to 6.4-6.5. Peace

#64 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

A couple things I would suggest is maybe getting another fan or two in there. The extra air circulation will help dry your pots quicker. Are you using cal/mag? If not I would get some. Our plants are huge calcium eaters just like tomato plants. If you are to low on the cal/mag you may start to get other deff. I would suggest giving them a regular feeding according to the manufactures recommendation. It looks like they maybe a little hungry but wait until the soil dries out first. You can mix some feed up and foilar feed them until the pots dry out.Spray well on the underside of the leaves because that is where the stomata are and they are what will take in the nutes. Peace, Blue

#65 odanfre

odanfre

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Hello GV! the plants are looking good, so glad you made it through those initial difficulties, let's hope they're all females!
  • Greenview, bongbonghi, teddys head and 3 others like this

#66 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

A couple things I would suggest is maybe getting another fan or two in there. The extra air circulation will help dry your pots
quicker. Are you using cal/mag? If not I would get some. Our plants are huge calcium eaters just like tomato plants. If you are to low on the cal/mag you may start to get other deff. I would suggest giving them a regular feeding according to the manufactures
recommendation. It looks like they maybe a little hungry but wait until the soil dries out first. You can mix some feed up and foilar
feed them until the pots dry out.Spray well on the underside of the leaves because that is where the stomata are and they are what will take in the nutes.
Peace,
Blue

Ahh, the foliar feeding is a great idea, Blue, thanks a mil. For the fans, what's your opinion, a quite strong turning fan that'll blow 'em about pretty good in that small space, or a softer fixed fan that blows mainly on pots but doesn't agitate the girls too much? I've had trouble finding cal/mag in EU, but I'm sure I can order it online fro somewhere. I'll check Spain. Can I pepper you with another question on Cal Mag? I just want to be sure I get the right product. (Pause)
Optimum Cal Mag
GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS / ANALYSE MINIMUM GARANTIE
Total Nitrogen / AzoteTotale (N).............................................. 12% Available Phosphoric Acid / Acide Phosphorique Assimilable (P2O5) ................................... 2% Soluble Potash / Potasse Soluble (K2O) .................................. 14% Calcium (Ca)................................................................................ 6% Magnesium / Magnésium (Mg)................................................. 3% Boron / Bore (B) ..................................................................... 0.02% Chelated Copper / Cuivre Chélaté (Cu) ................................ 0.05% Chelated Iron / Fer Chélaté (Fe)............................................ 0.10% Chelated Manganese / Manganèse Chélaté (Mn) ............... 0.05% Molybdenum / Molybdène (Mo) .........................................0.015% Chelated Zinc / Zinc Chélaté (Zn) ......................................... 0.05%
EDTA (Chelating Agent) / (Agent Chélatant) ............................ 1%

Is this what I'm looking for? Full fert? thanks, Blue, you've been generous with your knowhow, and sorry so many questions.

Hello GV! the plants are looking good, so glad you made it through those initial difficulties, let's hope they're all females!

Odanfre, Thanks bro, good to see you. I'm hoping, but they're really taking their time being up front about it. I think what's happening is that they're still taking 6 days to dry from feeding of only one liter each, in temps of average 81, weird. Anyhow, they explode upon feeding, but then get bogged down after a couple of days rootwise. That's my guess. I'm definitely Also, I see the growth is WAY better in the smaller pot, so I definitely fouled on the not starting small and uppotting. It's had a true effect. Roots really suffered and it's easy to see on the two bigger girls. Anyhow, I'm going to get the USB microscope out and take a peek at their nads. Odanf, I'm sorry for your hermies, did you get some out and out girls?
Live and learn, grow and know, apparently, eh? Gv

#67 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:32 AM

Hi GV, Just a small fan pushing the air around. Ya don't want them in a wind tunnel...LOL. That looks like a total fertilizer. You want just cal/mag possible with iron in it. Peace, Blue

#68 nvus420

nvus420

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

Interested to see how this LED grow pans out! I will be pulling up a chair and following you on this! GOOD LUCK AND MUCH KARMA to ya!

BLUE61-----I never spray my foilage. I have actually neve done this on my past 2 grows? Does it help? Is this something I should do? Can I start now? I am on day 36 of Flowering!!

If so.....what ratio should I use for water/nutes?

Thanks

• Greenview, bongbonghi, teddys head and 3 others like this

#69 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Interested to see how this LED grow pans out! I will be pulling up a chair and following you on this! GOOD LUCK AND MUCH KARMA to ya!

BLUE61-----I never spray my foilage. I have actually neve done this on my past 2 grows? Does it help? Is this something I should do? Can I start now? I am on day 36 of Flowering!!

Thanks

You really don't want to spray them this late in flower.It could cause mold or mildew on your buds.
The reason I suggested to GV is because it is taking so long for his pots to dry that this way he can still feed them.

BTW GV...Use half strength nutes for foilar feed.Don't want to burn the girls.
  • Greenview, bongbonghi, teddys head and 1 other like this

#70 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

Hey GV, I am trying to see if I can get cal/mag from one of our sponsors in Spain. I will let you know once I get a reply. Peace, Blue
  • Greenview, bongbonghi, teddys head and 1 other like this

#71 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

Thanks

Hey, Nvus, welcome, my broo, and thanks for the good vibes! Yeah, the LED's fun and really effective, in my opinion, but I'm sure glad I kept my digital 250 ballast around. The footprint on this light is quite small at 18" from tops, maybe 18"sq, so it takes a lot of cash to cover space with LED, even top o' the line. Oh, and the foliar feeding really worked for Sally and Maria, thanks for the tip BLUE! and pots are almost dry so growth is starting in strong again. But of course, in mid-late flower, no spraying.

Hey GV, I am trying to see if I can get cal/mag from one of our sponsors in Spain. I will let you know once I get a reply.
Peace,
Blue

That would be a great help, Blue, guitar.gif thank you. It just seems that it's not a product that's used in EU under this name, I think, though I've seen some posts about it being too expensive in UK, so must exist; plus plants need it. Hard to find online, anyhow. Some CaMa on dutch website impossible to read. I'll see if I can find it again. What are the brand names I could look for? This issue comes up bigtime with autos, that's why I have that emergency N27M1 iconchef.gif.

So, in a one liter spray bottle I put tapwater through Brita filter, .5ml Bionova 27-0-0 M+1, 2ml Formulex, 2ml Alga Mix, the lot ph downed to 6.5 from 7.2. They wilted for a good half hour after the underleaf dousing, so I turned off the MH and let them adjust under the LED for an hour and then Sally and Maria were wway up, spreading their leaves, happy with the nutes, with the exception of Janet whose bigger leaves are dying and newest growth not super strong. Hmmm. She had a good ball of soil on her roots at repot, maybe it's still burning her? I'm very happy at any rate that they were able to absorb some food. Janet I worry about.

I looked up online the water analysis for my area, and I'll give you a few numbers so maybe someone can tell me what I need to do, if anything.
PH is 7.3-7.8, 7.3 in my apt
Hardness is 29.9
Calcium 111.5
Bicarbonates 285
Chloride 23.4
Iron -
Flouride .1
Potassium 2.1
Sodium 8.1
Sulfates 20

So, how'm I doin'? Do I need to do anything special to my water beside PH down?

Last thing is sex organs are still not developed yet, so... I guess I could put them on 12/12 to sex quicker, eh? Then I could choose the winner and finish veg, starting placing the screen. They'll stretch for the scrog, too which is good. I'm goin to trim off lowest branching today, check on CalMag in UK. Have a sweet day, I'm digging some Sweet Tooth at the moment, powerful sativa;) Productive. Sometimes somewhat incoherent to others. Geronimoo, baby, I'm divin' into the greeeeeen GV headshakesmiley.gif

#72 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:47 AM

hi ya Gv :)

i use 4 teaspoons of epsom salts and 20 ml of canna calcium per 20 litres of r/o water

works a treat for my lady's :fly:

foliar feeding like Blue says will help them ,it gets there quicker than through the roots

i used the airpots before girls loved them ,down fall was the gnats headshakesmiley.gif

Health and happiness
  • Greenview, bongbonghi, sandbreak and 2 others like this

#73 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hi GV, I guess in the U.K. cal/mag is a problem. I would do has Teddy says. That will be your cal/mag. Peace, Blue

#74 Greenview

Greenview

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

Hey, Teddy and Blue, and laserGP.gif thanks again for the tips, this is practically a mentored grow by now! guitar.gif I just went online and bought some epsom salts, not an everday item around here, but I have a kilo coming in three days! Lucky it doesn't have to cross borders, heh. I could've ordered Mendocino Cal Mag from Cali, but take two weeks. Very happy to solve the mag prob, or eventuality. I've been hearing about ES for years but never got my hands on any. Cool. Sally's ready for watering, and I trimmed her bottom branches for air flow and later scrog possibility. I'm STILL not convinced it's not LR2. MuA, you've seen a million LR2 with your breeding, right? Does SAlly look like one to you? Never seen leaves this big before on my phenos, but so many factors have changed, hard to know. Anyhow, one little preflower is stretching into something recognizable; got me fingers and toes crossed. iconchef.gif So I mixed up a liter brita water w/2ml Super Soil Mix, 2ml AlgaMix, .5ml Bioenzyme, and a pea of organic blackstrap molasses, Ph'd down to 6.5. Should I go for it? She did get some foliar nutes yesterday, but there ain't none in the soil and it's pretty dry, not completely, but close. And gnats! Damn I hope not. I had to deal with them all last grow, so I got rid of every bit of soil in my house before this one. everhting new; pots, soil, plants, lights... and I've still seen a couple around. SO Ted you say airpots worsen that? Gulp? Makes sense, all those openings to crawl in and out of. Well I'll probably jump the gun and feed Sally, and maybe the others tomorrow eve. keep it green! gv
  • bongbonghi, teddys head, Scooby and 1 other like this

#75 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hi GV, Where they have been wet so long I would let them dry another day to make sure they are good and dry. Our beloved plant hates wet feet. Glad ya got the Epsom on the way. I didn't realize how difficult it is in the EU to get cal/mag. Peace, Blue

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HGL Penetrator Pro, LED, Airpots, Soil, Closet grow, 2 x 2 grow area, Hydrogrow, Extreme LED 84 X2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users