congrats to the winners, they were well made pieces. i'll shut up now
  • Tokecrazy, teddys head, Zoot and 4 others like this

#153 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Congrats to you Stoned Ranger & Teddy! and of course all those that gave us a peek into their creativity!!!!

awesome is as awesome does :) and thanks to Zoot for doing this!!

very very cool indeed :)
  • Tokecrazy, teddys head, Zoot and 4 others like this

#154 Scooby

Scooby

California State Certified MMJ Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1435 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

Nice work SR and Teddy. Kudos to your creativity!
  • Tokecrazy, teddys head, Zoot and 3 others like this

#155 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

one things for sure.... i'm keeping a perfect track record, i've never won anything in my life.... there were some pretty awesome entries. Next time i'll give em a run for their money. and i'm gonna shut up now

Edited by BigPapa, 12 November 2012 - 04:27 AM.

• Tokecrazy, teddys head, Zoot and 3 others like this

#156 odanfre

odanfre

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Congrats to ST a and Teddy :D, papa better luck next time, your pieces are pretty awesome! :)
  • teddys head, Zoot, PoeticLife and 2 others like this

#157 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Thank Ya'll for participating. It had to be tough for the judges as the entrants were all pretty awesome.
  • teddys head, Zoot, PoeticLife and 2 others like this

#158 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

congrats fer the winners :passit: :) hehehhe muA
  • teddys head, Zoot, 420friendly and 1 other like this

#159 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

one things for sure.... i'm keeping a perfect track record, i've never won anything in my life.... there were some pretty awesome entries. Next time i'll give em a run for their money. and i'm gonna shut up now

hmmmm gotta beg to differ on the "never won anything in my life"..... and here it comes...........YES YOU DID... you won our Hearts BigPapa!!!! best gift ever :)
Huge Hugs.... and know you have been itching to get back to carving and all you do :)
ps Hugs to Moww too!!
  • teddys head, Zoot and 420friendly like this

#160 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

you're absolutely right PWB, so i am now the luckiest man in the world. i would choose love over any material thing any day. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. just me, bp
  • teddys head, Zoot, PoeticLife and 3 others like this

#161 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

needless to say i feel about knee high to a grasshopper today. Teddy.... and my dear brother Stoned Ranger i thank you for your most generous gifts. Now i've won everything!! moww slapped me up side the head and reminded me to swallow my pride and to never steal another man's blessing. i'm glad she's there, what an awesome gal i have. And what awesome friends i have, second to none. i will show you what i chose soon. God bless you two, beyond your containment. And may we always be the best of friends.... i'll shut up now
  • teddys head, Stoned Ranger, Zoot and 4 others like this

#162 Ohmless

Ohmless

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

congrats winners
  • teddys head, Zoot, HD96 and 2 others like this

#163 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

Now, it's a good thing i suffer from oldtimers in over drive because i recollect in an earlier post that if i had won anything i would give it to one in need. i'd like to be a man of my word. Sorry it took so long to post this but i do suffer from old timers in over drive and so busy with the new place. Still work to be done.
So i would be more than honored to give these prizes to some one who is more worthy than i am.
Could some one be so kind as to post usernames of any body in need and i will PM them the information. i'll take the FIRST two that are posted. Good luck to the chosen..... i'll shut up now
  • teddys head, Zoot, HD96 and 2 others like this

#164 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

BigPapa please use them yourself smhug.gif

there's and old Irish saying about refusing stuff

and like you i suffer from old timers and can't remember it lol

nuff said ,end off, init :D

Health and happiness
  • Zoot, HD96, 420friendly and 1 other like this

#165 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

you're right Teddy, it's known as stealing another's blessing. So i will buy books to educate and share them with others. thank you all.
  • Zoot, PoeticLife, HD96 and 1 other like this

#166 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Use them for your grow, bro so you can make meds with. smhug.gif
  • Zoot, PoeticLife, HD96 and 1 other like this

#167 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

a thing of pure beauty.... so much giving.... but this is GREENPASSION so I should never be surprised by actions like this.

love smileyheart.gif all you peeps!
  • Zoot, HD96 and 420friendly like this

#168 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

i have an order ready so i can get my grow room finished, i have to call them Monday, couldn't figure out how to use the information given. i may be able to grow 3 plants under my 400 watt HID and next to that will be a small mother room runnning on LEDs. Wanted to use StinkBuddies method, but all i have is a 400 watt digiballast and not quite sure what size light i would need to run it the way his plans were designed to work. So many questions because i have never grown outside of dirt in my life. i can't wait to get the room up and going. Have to get clones up for outdoor garden. i plan on growing 4-6 rows of corn around the perimeter of the back yard and then a row of cannabis and then another couple rows of corn. i'll need to get some sweet anise and honeysuckle vine to help confuse the brave's noses. lol i wish i had a healthy body so i could get this project completed. i need to feel useful again. i'll shut up now
  • Stoned Ranger, Zoot, HD96 and 1 other like this

#169 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

well so far folks i am getting some fox farm organic nutrients a couple books and i still have some credit to use later when i need to get a new bulb. Shipping cost on nute orders aye. i want to thank Dr Bill aka StonedRanger and teddy for allowing me to use their winnings to help get my grow room up and running. By Jan i hope to have my room together. i feel about knee high to a grasshopper when the kindest people i've come to know open their medicine cabinets with what they so lovingly grew and for them to compassionately reach out to another..... i feel so unworthy of such blessings and wanted to turn all offers away, even the prizes for this contest. Then i would find myself asking our Lord for help. And if would had only swallowed my pride would be what He placed upon my heart to face, i could have had my needs met. And i was also checked on the fact that by turning it down i was stealing another's blessing. Took me a very long time to get used to accepting things from others. i never want it to become easy.... like the situation i'm facing now. i don't have medicine to toke and enjoy but i am thankful for the oil i do have. It really works!!!!!! Rub it on and find out the relief you can have yourself. Thank you and God bless. i pray i can make you all proud of me, to grow my own and to process my own medicine, to heal and be able to help others once again. i am proud to say i am a member of GreenPassion and will do my best never to bring shame to it's doors. i can tell you this much, this place brings a lot of joy into my lonely existance. i'll shut up now

Edited by BigPapa, 30 November 2012 - 07:03 AM.

• Zoot and 420friendly like this

#170 Zoot

Zoot

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • LocationGreat Lakes Region

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

Glad to hear that you got your order underway BigPapa, it won't be long before your growing out your garden again. bigsmileythumbsup
  • 420friendly likes this

#171 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

i can't wait either my friend, i can't wait either. Need to build a detattachable wall on the front of the closet, it has no doors, my fans will need to be mounted on it. The closet is 8ft h x 5ft w x 2ft deep. So the 400 watt should do well in there for 3 plants. Now for the grow itself. Should i go hydro/aero or dirt? SOG or wing it are decisions still to be made, i'd like medicine as quickly and as potent as possible and also cost effectiveness. Now If i have a garden that smells as an outdoor does i'll need to keep an eye on the young braves. toss up between booby traps or gaurd dogs..... or both.
  • Zoot and 420friendly like this

#172 420friendly

420friendly

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2288 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Posted Image

A Toast to you two SR and TeddyO ....you both "ROCKED IT"

Posted Image
  • Zoot likes this

#173 Zoot

Zoot

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • LocationGreat Lakes Region

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

You know BigPappa, maybe starting off with some auto's to get you started might be the answer, nice quick & the fastest. Of course you can start some regular seed at the same time for the real yield.

#174 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

great idea Zoot!! i believe i have 3 auto flower seeds i've been itching to try. And i'm going with the aeroponics, also something i've been wanting to do. It's not like i'm a world traveler or anything. lol thanks for the input Zoot and the wonderful gifts. And to all who blessed this old man so, i thank you. For a man who has to deal with inoperable pain, i feel so blessed being a part of this most wonderful family. My thanks to jangel (miss you sweetieheart) to my dear friends, i appreciate what you do. Of course.... i'm gonna shut up now
  • Zoot likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contest, bong, pipe, diy, homemade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users