#26 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts
  • Locationllanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

Woot woot WTG Bonghi mucker.. UP DA COMPAQ PRESARIO-ERS!!! awesome is what awesome does!!!!

everything looking cooler than an eskimos fridge poet lovely.. oh measured me propagator and tis 8" high... tis tight using a 2" round wee pot.. but they only need to root so we can toot on the zoot woot woot.. after that they start to fly.. and then after that when they have finished you get to fly weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! destroyer is an awesome smoke lovely.. feck I thought I was back in da 1980's :)

Edited by Lucky_Cat, 24 August 2012 - 10:01 AM.

• plant boy, PoeticLife, Scooby and 2 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

Woot woot WTG Bonghi mucker.. UP DA COMPAQ PRESARIO-ERS!!! awesome is what awesome does!!!!

everything looking cooler than an eskimos fridge poet lovely.. oh measured me propagator and tis 8" high... tis tight using a 2" round wee pot.. but they only need to root so we can toot on the zoot woot woot.. after that they start to fly.. and then after that when they have finished you get to fly weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! destroyer is an awesome smoke lovely.. feck I thought I was back in da 1980's :)

aahhh so they are short the propagators.... guess I was envisioning cutting a entire branch/stem (at least 10" rofl... ) and then cutting it down more as I prob fek with 'em too much! part I can't figure out is where the heck is it going to go? the veg tent is way too small for a prop.. so either I'll use small dixie kinda cups and just create a dome of sorts so it can "root up" and then plop into coco or hempy pots. Still won't be done till these girls are ready for me to attack.... we're not there yet since they r only inches tall.... will take pics tonite! When cloning gets close.... trust me EVERYONE will know lmao... its the way I roll ya know :)

It surely was an awesome gift from Bonghi.... words fail, but my smile is still in place :)

Hugs!!
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, HD96 and 3 others like this

#28 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

Poet,I wouldn't use dixie cups because there coated in wax.I t will make it hard for the roots to pop through and you don't want tha have to transplant them.It is much easier to use something that you can just put the whole pot into the new pot and let the roots grow out. You can buy 50 rapid rooters for about 12 bucks. Peace, Blue
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, HD96 and 2 others like this

#29 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:43 AM

Hi Poet,This is the type of cloner I use only mine holds 50 instead of 24.50 is overkill for how much I am growing. All youneed is this and some rooting hormone.Nothin' to it...LOL. http://www.amazon.co...words=clone kit Peace, Blue
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, PoeticLife and 2 others like this

#30 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

Poet,I wouldn't use dixie cups because there coated in wax.I t will make it hard for the roots to pop through and you don't want tha have to
transplant them.It is much easier to use something that you can just put the whole pot into the new pot and let the roots grow out.
You can buy 50 rapid rooters for about 12 bucks.
Peace,
Blue

Thanks Blue..... ok will order the rapid rooters... for when its time for the project. I know this will definitely make the grow spacing much easier and can skip the leggy seedling part!!! so the rapid rooters would be placed directly into the coco/hempy pails then?

will be washing off the rocks this weekend.... which is step 1 in the hempy to do list... the new GH Maxi Series nutes should be here by the beginning of the week :)

p.s. how long of a cutting do most of you make on clones? and there should be branching on the clone cutting right? does it make a difference if its taken from the top, midpoint or bottom of the plant? I'm thinking midway?

Big hugs!!!!

think my post overlapped with you.. just saw the link.... love getting links... thank you soooo much... everything in one order!! whoopie :)
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, Scooby and 2 others like this

#31 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

You can take it from any where.Just make sure it has a growing top on it.Mine are usually 4-6 inches with 1 set of leaves at the top. You root them in the RR and when the roots show put the whole thing in the coco. Peace, Blue
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, PoeticLife and 3 others like this

#32 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21488 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

Cloning http://www.weedguru....cloning#p385710
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, PoeticLife and 4 others like this

#33 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:43 PM

cloning is easy peasy poet lovely.. the plant just wants to kick off.. fastes way for me has been the mud... straight into the mud.. heated prop and bang crash wallop and all da capers... blue the cubes over here are called root riot cubes and mine must have been msrepresented,, over a hundred of em and 14 days min for the roots to kick off,, more like "slight disturbance of the peace cubes" in my experience lmao... have a wee bang on the mud.. fast as yer likes :)
  • plant boy, PoeticLife, Scooby and 1 other like this

#34 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

I have heard alot of people complain about the root riots,Lucky.I have good luck with the rapid rooters.Usually 7-10 days. Maybe 14-15 if taken a couple weeks in to flower cycle.
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, PoeticLife and 1 other like this

#35 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

oooooookay then..... will come back to the cloning links and things sooooon-ish.... takes time to digest it all lol.

okay Scoob you wanted updates? more frequent? more babbling maybe too? rofl

had to run out today and when I got back this was on my doorstep... in a box of course lol..... sssoooooo here's a pic of the nutes I'll be using starting with the next feed (right now they are very wet and am not going near them for at least 2 days more).

so went to the local hardware store.... found pvc pipes to check the water level in the hempy pots, also a few dowels to insert into the pvc (don't I sound all scientific like?)

pic of the stuff-----> Attached File  GrowJournal082412 001.JPG   185.37KB   15 downloads as if you peeps don't know what pvc looks like? duh

and of course I had to take each seedling out for a photo session..... only to find the SD card was still in the 'puter!!! dang.... I know, I know.... I do this all the damn time!!!

so ya's only get a group shot-----> Attached File  GrowJournal082412 002.JPG   184.15KB   13 downloads
Prozak #2 and Destroyer look like there on steroids!! whoop whoop.... but would like them to be a deeper healthier green... yes I am obsessing... its my job as their gardener to obsess no? :::will re-check my job description lol:::

only problem I can see is that they are on the yellowish spectrum of green.... think the next feeding I'll start to go a big heavier w/nutes.... the feedings have been at 1/2 strength and they are getting leggy so am adding another fan in there to strengthen them up more.

This is going to be so much easier than measuring out 5 different things for one feeding.... am looking forward to seeing how good the hempy goes/grows. Since I am going to use the pvc instead of the cut up garden hose, my thinking is it will not move or wiggle out of place and am not even going to glue it (maybe). Once the rocks are in place and topped with coco... they're not going anywhere! (imho)

Reviewing my notes (let me know if something is incorrect):

Part I - prepping the hempy buckets/pails

1. Place a hole (pencil sized is okay? or thicker... want to use the soldering iron to make them and not bug my friend with a drill., I believe the holes should be 7/16"?

2. Make sure all holes are even on all the pails.... 2 - 3" from base of pail.

3. put PVC pipe into the pail and fill with stones (still need to cut the pvc)

4. Fill the resv with tap? or fill it with a feeding? am confuzed again grrrrr (no rush since they are still seedlings)

5. Lightly mist the coco and put it on top of the rocks/water.

6. Glue the pvc toward the top of the pail (may skip this if the water/rocks/coco are going to be sufficient to hold it in place.

7. Begin obsessing over something... anything... prob the upcomming cloning!!!

Part II (what goes in a feeding):

* Calmag (1 tsp per gal tap)
* GH Maxi Gro (1 tsp per gallon of tap) - switch to Maxi Bloom in 12/12 @ same dosing as the maxi gro
* Rhizotonic - ditch it... not needed correct?
* Sludge Remover (1 tsp per gal tap)
* Molasses (1 tsp per gal tap)
* Ph to (5.6 - 5.9 with target closest to 5.7)

did I miss anything KD? could you remind me again what ph range I'm aiming for? can't locate where its written... and I know you told me!!!

Thats the best I have information-wise.... hopefully most of it is correctamundo! There will be no more removing the plants from the tent to feed (can I hear a yipee??), unless they need a trim or something. And as we all know.... I don't do flushing ha ha

hope everyone has a good weekend :)

can I fire one up now finally????????? sneaked into my secret stash... poor solo jar of Dairy Queen and rolled up 2 for the night... though am usually obliterated after a fatty lol... but yum yum and more yum (thank you KD for all the help learning LST... it gave me the dankest weed I've ever smoked so far.... so will have to repeat it :)

:::toking.....toking....toking::::
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, Blue61 and 1 other like this

#36 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21488 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:45 PM

1+2) pencil sized hole about 2 inches from bottom.

3) yep, no need to glue

4) after you put in coco, water with nutes ... slowly... till it comes out of hole.

5) see 4

6) see 3

7) We expect no less. :D

Nutes look right, pH 5.6-5.9 with 5.7 the target.

Yep LST is the way to go.

You may panic now....

Posted Image
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, PoeticLife and 2 others like this

#37 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

1+2) pencil sized hole about 2 inches from bottom.
3) yep, no need to glue
4) after you put in coco, water with nutes ... slowly... till it comes out of hole.
5) see 4
6) see 3
7) We expect no less. :D

Nutes look right, pH 5.6-5.9 with 5.7 the target.

Yep LST is the way to go.

You may panic now....

Posted Image

hey thats my self portrait! roflmao

sooo are you saying to put the coco on top of the dry stones and simply water till it runs out the little hole? so the stone/water area is "dry" on the first feeding when they go in the hempy pot? am not picturing it.... seems like the coco would just fall into the stone area... or am I thinking tooooo outside the box on it? The stones I'm using are kinda/sorta big-ish... not tiny pebbles.... I'll get a pic of them up over the weekend when I do the stones rinse.

might as well start living up to #7 now..... maybe I need smaller stones? will obsess over it overnite lmao..... guess I'll be making a HUGE batch the first time till the bottom of the pot fills up for the first time..... oh fek.. am stoned.... no more processing of information from this point forward..... does not compute................................................................ruh ro
chimplaughing.gif
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, HD96 and 2 others like this

#38 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:10 AM

Eh up Blue, am not knocking the root riot cubes mucker, they worked for me and I used about 200 of em lol, it was something the lovely peacepipe mentioned to me about how she does her clones and one day I tried it and whooooooooooooosh the ones in lava soil took vibrantly on day 7... think there is a pic of it here somewhere.. I think the compost keeps the heat better than the cubes as I never had to re-wet the soil... so can basically take the cut.. stick it in the soil then in a quick mist and forget about them for a week.. for me the quickest way by far is with the lava soil. eh up poet lovely :) cant wait to see your hempy bucket... this is going to be a blast and all credit to you for taking da challenge..
  • plant boy, PoeticLife, HD96 and 2 others like this

#39 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18402 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:01 AM

you go girl,,,,you can clone anything....there is a cloning video in the journey closer to the end......good luck
  • Lucky_Cat, PoeticLife, Blue61 and 1 other like this

#40 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

eh up poet lovely :) cant wait to see your hempy bucket... this is going to be a blast and all credit to you for taking da challenge..

lol..... nah 99% credit goes to all helping me....10% credit to me for "listening"!!! but it will be fun trying something new!
Hugs!

you go girl,,,,you can clone anything....there is a cloning video in the journey closer to the end......good luck

thanks PB! in your journey huh? toward the end..... could be lots of pages to root thru but am going to see what I can find :) besides... rooting thru your vids is fun :)

thank you :)

Notes to myself - Cloning Issue to tackle:
if only I had "more space"!!! Blue got me covered with a link for the cloning propagator and it will fit in my itty bitty veg tent! (the probs will start when they get too big for the little area (usually 2 wks or so from seed they have outgrown the space).... so am trying to figure out where they are going to be vegging!) I've looked up diy clone chambers and things but its really lack of space that is stumping me up....and I need an "external" wall for venting... there's only one spot left and will need to relocate a dresser to put it there, problem is that area is a certain size and tents don't generally come in that size. So now am looking at DIY articles and hoping the current veg light will be sufficient... more thinking!

The diy I had found (will look for the link) seems the cheaper route... with all supplies it supposedly only cost about $25 to put together (not including light/fans etc., which are already on hand and in the itty bitty veg tent (assuming they can be used).

The space that is available is 15"deepX 36"wide (no height problem)... any wider and we get into where windows are located. The other option is to put it in another room entirely, don't really want to go this route, would prefer to keep things where I can keep the area to myself (safety first!)

Then while googling, I read that some people have used the Rubbermaid Garment Closet.... this one is another brand but is smaller (which is good)... googled this @ Walmart:
Honey Can Do 30" Portable Storage Closet, Navy/White Trim.... any opinions if my veg light & fans would work with this? and I assume I'd need some kind of ? panda film, black out film or whatever its called to make sure no light leaks and hmmmmm guess I'd have to line the inside so it would be reflective too huh?
But this one stuck out as easier all around. I know someone in construction and he can if persuaded.... get what is needed and we can put it together relatively simply.. ah ha ha.. as if anything is simple! but if he can do it, it may be the easier route? he is a serious stoner... am wondering if I wanted a certain size if he can figure out the lengths/sizes of pvc needed.

This is why I've always started seeds when harvest is a week away... they don't last more than 2 wks in the current veg tent.

any ideas??? Thanks for the link on the propagator Blue... its on order!!! step one complete... and already have rooting powder.. so now just have to figure out where they're going when its time.

This is the link to the diy I had found: http://www.growery.o...p/Number/138295 hopefully it is a no brainer with him helping.... "if" he has time.

feel free to let me know what ya's think on either option.....or if my current veg light is even an option (am thinking yes....unless I go with the one listed below instead....if new light needed on the one below... what do you peeps suggest? and MH or HPS...am thinking MH for veg?).

Note to self: look at this one as a possibility---> http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_8004wt_1163 at least the size is a better fit than other tents.

::::plants never seem to leave my thoughts shrugsmiley.gif :::::

#41 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 99% is you lovely, you are doing this and peeps giving a helping hand but end of da day tis you who is doing this and WTG poet lovely.. that wee tent looks ace and if it was me I would be thinking T5 lights for veg even though I got MH.. I used one of them ecolite bulbs and they hang heavy in the reflector,, and to be honest,,, when i switched to MH da planet earth was blue and all that and me plants loved it.. thicker stems is one thing that stands out in my mind and much more vibrancy.. then again i was doing a diff strain lmao.... just wondering if there is another option to the tent... does your daughter really need that wardrobe? if so does food really need to be stacked in the cupboard? tis what we have floors for ffs.. to chuck stuff on... veg in da one room and flower in the other... just a thought...... could start dropping hints by chucking the clothes on da floor lmao... hoestly lovely 99% is your goodself and no one here will disagree with that, your lust to get stuck in is inspiring,.... up da 1%-ers for sure but BIG MASSIVE UP DA 99%-er aka poetwannb.

Edited by Lucky_Cat, 25 August 2012 - 04:13 PM.

• plant boy, HD96, Scooby and 2 others like this

#42 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 99% is you lovely, you are doing this and peeps giving a helping hand but end of da day tis you who is doing this and WTG poet lovely..

that wee tent looks ace and if it was me I would be thinking T5 lights for veg even though I got MH.. I used one of them ecolite bulbs and they hang heavy in the reflector,, and to be honest,,, when i switched to MH da planet earth was blue and all that and me plants loved it.. thicker stems is one thing that stands out in my mind and much more vibrancy.. then again i was doing a diff strain lmao....

just wondering if there is another option to the tent... does your daughter really need that wardrobe? if so does food really need to be stacked in the cupboard? tis what we have floors for ffs.. to chuck stuff on... veg in da one room and flower in the other... just a thought...... could start dropping hints by chucking the clothes on da floor lmao...

hoestly lovely 99% is your goodself and no one here will disagree with that, your lust to get stuck in is inspiring,.... up da 1%-ers for sure but BIG MASSIVE UP DA 99%-er aka poetwannb.

pmsl..... if she only knew how many times I've eyeballed her "walk in" closet..... sooooo much potential, hmmm maybe if I give her the master bedroom we could manage a good switcheroo roflmao... but anothr room also has a nice double closet... but the water heater is in it so thats a big no. I am definitely overdosed on tent reading, clone reading... brain is at max capacity and will pull a Scarlett O'hara and think more tomorrow!

Seriously everything I look at in the way of dressers and such all have potential.... but "diy" is not on the top of my vocab list!

to be continued.....
hmmm so as my mind drifts more.... maybe should be thinking I could just transform the pantry closet.... nope... too many peek in there for snacks and they'd be snacking on my plants!!!! eeeek

hugs!

KD... did you say to discontinue using the Rhizo when I go all GH? can't find where I put your answer.... sorry!!! I'm editing my post where the info is on what to use and didn't put the answer in grrrrrrrr (and it'll effect the next feeding... and you know how I panic)!

#43 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

PMSL.. why give her the master bedroom ffs.. get her on da couch and use da whole room WOOT WOOT lmao well it seems a fair trade, your flower she veges and besides bet she would be up for it anyway... feck da clothes, feck da ironing,, bring back flower power.. tune in drop out and hang your clothes on da floor innit.... could always ask your next door niegbour if they wouldnt mind hanging their clothes on there floors whilst you "borrow" their wardrobes... am just thinking on me feet here... would go for da daughters wardy... feck when we was that age we never had wardrobes cus back in them days we knew what a floor was for... ffs kids today eh lmao :)
  • plant boy, HD96, Scooby and 2 others like this

#44 Bong

Bong

420 BONG FREAK

• Moderators
  • 2251 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:09 AM

more room more lights more more more :) u wil get there poet have you thought about cfl's for veggin or t5 tubes they are really gud in small spaces and veeery cheap to run always gud for keepin heat down too, bonghead
  • plant boy, Lucky_Cat, PoeticLife and 3 others like this

#45 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

PMSL.. why give her the master bedroom ffs.. get her on da couch and use da whole room WOOT WOOT lmao
ffs kids today eh lmao :)

don't think that would go over well..... sticking her on the couch!! lol... and though its a huge walk in... there's too many friends over and traffic in there... so not safe.. unless we switched rooms... which I am not willing to do
:::and the plot continues:::
Hugs!

more room more lights more more more :) u wil get there poet have you thought about cfl's for veggin or t5 tubes they are really gud in small spaces and veeery cheap to run always gud for keepin heat down too,
bonghead

Hey Bong!
the way I need to look at it is...... as long as I time the clone taking at the right time... I will have harvested and they can be shifted over to the flower tent... not ideal, but by doing/learning cloning, there will be no time lost between grows and it will work till I can tweak things more. I could use the closet alongside it.... but damn clothes have to go somewhere... hmmmm maybe a rolling garment bag for the clothing and the closet for vegging & clones... soooo many ideas. But like everyone... tweaking is done in spurts as time and $ allow. Am grateful to have the space I have.... so am by no means complaining... nope.

Be well Bonghead!
  • Lucky_Cat, HD96, Blue61 and 2 others like this

#46 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

Am wondering if any of you have seen a difference with cloning powders vs gel/liquid? I had read an article saying the gels or liquid cloning products work better because they cover the area of the stem better..... just wondering.
I believe the one I have is Shutz Rooting powder.

flyingsmiley.gif <-----see no babbling today... am serene and peaceful... or too tired to talk/type! lmao

#47 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21488 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

I don't think the liquids/gel rooting stuff is any better than the powder.

#48 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

I don't think the liquids/gel rooting stuff is any better than the powder.

thank you KD.......
* and the Rhizotonic, am I supposed to use it still with the GH Gro or drop it entirely? sorry for a repeat ?

Only other thing confusing me is the water area with the stones.... do I put the stones in dry and then top with coco and only after all that then water/feed till it comes out the hole? Should be ready to water them by tomorrow with the new GH line up. Somehow was thinking the bottom 2" would be filled with ph'd water (no nutes) and stones and then add the coco and feed 'em... but I could very well have it wrong.

Once you straighten me out on the above.... I should be good to go & grow!

:::and I'll update the area with all the information in this thread so all I need to refer back to is in one spot!::::

I'm getting there bit by bit :)

#49 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:38 PM

I am no hempy expert but I was under the impression that you want to rinse your stones well first. Peace, Blue
  • PoeticLife, HD96 and KnowAndGrow like this

#50 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

I am no hempy expert but I was under the impression that you want to rinse your stones well first.
Peace,
Blue

Rinsing the stones is the first thing I need to do.... its what goes next after the stones... dry/moist coco or do I fill the bottom stone area with a feed... kd will be disappointed that I'm still stuck!!! grrrrr
  • Blue61 and KnowAndGrow like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hempy, Coco

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users