4 replies to this topic

#1 dursky

dursky

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:48 AM

Can you guys give me an idea how long you have to flower for.. I have bcseedkings purps and ww at 10 weeks 3 days and they are just showing amber tricks... maybe 8%.. I will wait it out.. I cut there bb down ay 11 weeks and think it should have gone longer..

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 green_nobody

green_nobody

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5127 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:27 AM

i have no experience on this specific breeder but WW takes about 11 weeks in my grow under 400W hps and that is about the flowering time i seen within other grows as well. but besides the 11 weeks of flower, as soon as the trichomes are turning amber it is time to make a quick cut here or all the thc will be oxidized, and that is not so pleasant since then the stuff gets really mental:wink:

#3 *GreenPassion*

*GreenPassion*

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1152 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:17 PM

hmmm, it says Purps:
FLOWERING TIME: 8-9 weeks.

#4 hempie

hempie

gardener

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

ive come to the conclusion that these little plants will do as they please and trying to keep some of them to a time line doesnt always work out. just give her another week or 2 then chop it. most the trichs should be amber by then.

#5 dursky

dursky

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:58 PM

I need something to smoke so i cut this bud.. my fingers are stuck.. very sticky and smells good. With this dehydrater i will be puffing in two hours.. not the best way to cure.. but its quick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users