11 replies to this topic

#1 jrj7182

jrj7182

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

I haven't had this, so I think it might be P diff. slow growth for a while now, just want to make sure I'm right or not. Any other's input is greatly appreciated Attached File  100_0076.JPG   163.25KB   21 downloadsAttached File  100_0077.JPG   183.11KB   28 downloadsAttached File  100_0078.JPG   164.58KB   27 downloadsAttached File  100_0079.JPG   184.66KB   17 downloads
  • Turf, Itinkso, teddys head and 2 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Turf

Turf

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:18 PM

Phos may be deficient...usually i think of blackened patches, so maybe they are coming. i suspect a combo of deficiencies, tell us more bout the plant, please. nutes, water, age, media, location on the plant that the symptoms show... all the good stuff :) i'm sure we'll get it hammered out for ya
  • Itinkso, teddys head, kittypup and 1 other like this

#3 GarageGrower

GarageGrower

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:17 AM

Yeah, if you could give us a picture of the overall plant also that would help. I'd like to see the overall condition of the plant. Plus all the info Turf asked for. You got lots of good help on here.
  • Turf, Itinkso, teddys head and 2 others like this

#4 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:02 AM

hi ya jrj :)

jobs a goodin Turt &GG they have you sorted :fly:

one wee thing do you foliar feed ?

Health and happiness
  • Turf, Itinkso, kittypup and 1 other like this

#5 jrj7182

jrj7182

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

So the genetics are unknown (got some seeds from CA). Been vegging for about a month now, going to flower tomorrow. Using well water with ppm of 96. Soil using Roots organic 707(first time using this stuff) Nutes: Advanced Nutrients: Iguana juice grow, b52, grandma engy fulvic/humic acid. Some of those diff are about mid plant, I will upload more pictures tonight when my light is back on(6pm Eastern) Since the water is kind of soft(96ppm) should I be using a Ca supplement? either calmag or seacal? Thanks guys!
  • Turf, Itinkso and Blue61 like this

#6 jrj7182

jrj7182

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Here's some updated pictures of the plants, hopefully this helps. I have never foliar fed plants btw. Seems as though it's minor diff. most of the plants are still pretty green throughout, starting to flower tomorrow

Attached Files

• Turf, teddys head and Blue61 like this

#7 GarageGrower

GarageGrower

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

You know, overall those plants look very healthy to me. Be careful if you start trying to isolate a specific nutrient. If you guess wrong you might do more harm then good. I'd keep doing what your doing.

#8 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

https://www.greenpas...g/OG-FAQ/97.htm head fuzzy...not thinking too well @ the moment....take a looky here. muA

#9 Turf

Turf

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:29 PM

thanks for the pics..... imo :) i'd agree wi garage here...plants look good! new growth looks good. i would say that the edge burn is K deficiency. the leaf mottling is a minor nute... possibly boron? some of that looks like physical damage to the leaf...did it get to close to the light? you mentioned soft water. sodium can interfere with nute uptake, but that doesn't look to be the case here. are the plants getting worse or ya just wondering what happened? i'm guessing a one time light burn maybe with a missed irrigation. good luck!
  • teddys head and Blue61 like this

#10 jrj7182

jrj7182

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

Thanks guys! The light may have been a little close,(its an LED, so I need to keep it a little higher) and some of the lower leaves I believe got nutrient splashed. I think I was a little worried, but since new growth appears fine I feel better. It's nice having other opinions as well :)

#11 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

spray down with plain water if plants get nute splashed...then shake the water off...otherwise it acts like a lens and focuses light, causing burning. muA

#12 Your Grandfather

Your Grandfather

Revolutionary

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • LocationRight here --> •

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

I would agree with the consensus of opinion that overall everything looks fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users