#26 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationUnited States/Colorado

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

Not sure how old this is. No date on what I found. Written by Marc Emery on his "take" on Rick Simpson. As much as I'm no fan of Marc, it's a compelling statement to make. "Whenever I asked Rick Simpson to write about his work, or engaged other journalists and writers to write about Rick Simpson, and finally when I tried to do it myself, Simpson never co-operated. I could never get actual names and phone numbers of patients who were allegedly "cured". I never could see any so-called sworn affidavits. I could never interview any patients. I could never get the formula used, or the strain, or anything specific whatsoever. That is why no journalist has been able to write about Simpson, he is unverifiable, in his claims, his patients, his documentation, everything, really. No solid paperwork either. Secondly, its cowardice to stay in Europe when Simpson should, to me, obviously come back and prove his claims in court. Lets have the "cured" patients in court, lets see the affidavits, lets have the science and the evidence submitted in court. If Simpson's claims are true, he stands a good chance of making a great case of historical precedents. That Simpson wouldn't want to return to Canada is suspicious to me. You don't get "hero" status or folk legend or pioneer accolades by running away. He is not being sought by US authorities, its a local raid, its his third raid/charge, but it by no means is an undesirable situation. Putting Simpson in jail for cultivation still seems very unlikely, especially since Bill C-15 is not yet law. There is a great potential for a medical necessity defense. There are all sorts of opportunities to educate the entire nation in an extensive defense, bringing in the "cured" as witnesses, all of them will be compelling....if all the claims made by Simpson are true. I find Simpson a bit of an odd fellow. When he was raising money to travel across North America to promote his "oil", they claimed to need $300,000 to do the tour, and they raised only $3,000, so it was called off. I couldn't believe this $300,000 figure they claimed to be trying to raise. Jodie & I traveled to 30 Canadian cities across Canada for about $17,000 over 2 months from St. John's to Victoria, and I told them this amount of money they claimed to need was outlandish for a tour, and absurd to try to get this amount raised for what would be a simple speech at the public library in selected cities." Marc Emery That last paragraph kinda said it all.
  • jangel, Itinkso, teddys head and 4 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Tink, you wrote: "i started my online life at the Phoenix Tears forum...even modding there for a bit...and some of the stuff i saw there would make your toes curl...the hemp oil world is a crazy crazy place sometimes!!!"

Care to elaborate about what you saw? I know greed is everywhere, and I've had less than "genuine" people want to "help" me at various dispensaries I've visited. If I didn't have the cannabis education I have, I'd have been taken advantage of big time. Hell, most of the people I dealt with had NO clue what they were talking about.

LOL...gosh...where to start.....it was a CONSTANT round of people yelling at each other over the best way to make oil...who had the most potent oil....overseen by Chritian Laurette (Crychek) jumping in every second and saying only Ricks way was best...i've been hounded,threatened,yelled at in CAPS...lol...you name it i've seen it....Rick himself was NEVER there...he had various admins overseeing the site but they would all get into fights too...they opened a live chat box on the site and all hell broke loose....then one day i logged on and i'd been demodded...why i don't know cos no one bothered to tell me...all sorts of characters got into arguements over there...some even spilled over into our site here.....if you trawl through our hemp oil forums you'll find ALL sorts of crazy stuff popping up where you least expect it!!

i have a particular aversion to people who won't share their methods.....if someone "discovers" a way to do something and has amazing results with it i believe it should be shared...not kept as a secret in the hopes of making gazzillions of doallrs one day...i've gotten into arguements with many of those types...Richard Brumfield who claimed to have made a new CBD recipe and cured a stage 4 colorectal cancer which my dad had...at the time dad was alive and kicking and i was desperate to know the formula so i could make it for dad but Richard told me God would tell him when to let the world know the secret!!.....and Rev Greg Karl Davis to name but a few...and only because i wanted to know why they wouldn't share their recipes?.....at least Rick seems to prefer to have his recipe out there for the masses...there are many who don't...

loads of stuff here too!!
https://www.greenpas...__1#entry208652

be bacxk with more links in a bit...lol...kids are harassing me!!

https://www.greenpas...t/page__st__450
  • Michael, teddys head, Dudz and 3 others like this

#28 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

Tink, boy, oh boy, oh boy.....The light bulb just went on full beam. I'm wide awake now. Thank for helping to illuminate me. Egos are out of control. BTW, that comment about how Richard would tell you when "God" told him it was OK should have been the cue to stop the conversation at that moment and say adios to him. Talk about an ego....
  • Itinkso, teddys head, Dudz and 2 others like this

#29 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

Tink, boy, oh boy, oh boy.....The light bulb just went on full beam. I'm wide awake now. Thank for helping to illuminate me. Egos are out of control.

BTW, that comment about how Richard would tell you when "God" told him it was OK should have been the cue to stop the conversation at that moment and say adios to him. Talk about an ego....

yup you're right...but i was desperate like every other loved one who has someone dying before their eyes!!!....he made me spit fire i was so cross with him...i couldn't believe someone would be soooo callous as to withhold info like that from some one in my position!!...just plain wrong!!
  • teddys head, Dudz, kittypup and 1 other like this

#30 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

Tink, I must confess. I have always had this personality defect. Every single time I see someone who is needlessly suffering and if I can help them, I do. I know. I know. I'm not normal. But to watch someone suffering is like fingernails on a chalkboard. If I had any recipe that would have helped either you or anyone else here, I sure as hell would post it and answer your questions about it. I've done that many times on dozens of other forums, related to natural health. When people have told me that line in the past ("I will reveal this to you when God tells me to"), I always run the other way. The fact they are VERBALIZING that, means that God is not the one speaking to them. I don't believe that God has an agenda. He might believe in proper timing but if it means helping someone who is dying or not helping them.....well....whose "God" is that?

#31 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

Oh, dear....Someone just sent this to me. This is billed as "The first speech of the new leader of the hemp movement" from May 9th, 2010. no.no.gif
  • jangel, Itinkso, teddys head and 3 others like this

#32 Dudz

Dudz

Freak of Nature

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

The only thing truly speaking to someone like that is their wallet.

i.e.
"I will reveal this to you when my fat WALLET tells me to" (which is never).
  • jangel, Itinkso, teddys head and 2 others like this

#33 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:41 AM

The only thing truly speaking to someone like that is their wallet.

i.e.
"I will reveal this to you when my fat WALLET tells me to" (which is never).

jolly well said!!!!......i have no time for ANY of them now....in the absence of a field of weed outside my back door i prefer to help people any way i can...it may only be words but at least my words and experiences are given freely and without charge!!!...i still credit Rick with bringing hemp oil to my attention but thats all he did....he didn't make my oil I DID.....he didn't do the research for me...I DID!!!...and like you say LAD if i were chemistish enough and discovered a different route that worked you can bet your arse every person here would know about it!!!
  • jangel, teddys head, Dudz and 3 others like this

#34 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

Graywolf, your comment at the end of your post above is great. "My concern is that his ego will cause him to tarnish the good that he has done, by painting a face on the MMJ movement of ignorance and bluster." Wow. Could not have written it better myself. Your clear explanation of his solvent methods and the questions that still remain about the purging of the chemicals is also great to read. I've never seen it put like that before. Basically, if I understand you correctly, you are questioning whether all the toxins are actually purged completely or whether there is residue which could be terribly toxic and carcinogenic? Do I read that correctly?

I was pointing out that if you used Naphtha and relied on raising the boiling point to 100C to remove it, everything above 100C boiling point will be left and the spec allows constituents up to 200C boiling point. Saying Naphtha is about like saying gasoline, in that it doesn't tell you what is in it.

Even if he were to specify "Light Naphtha", the specification would narrow that range to 30C to 90C, but since there is no specification specifically saying what is included, each manufacturer has their own blend.

To get a reagent grade, I would have to go to the same scientific supply that we buy Hexane from, a component of naphtha. How is that easy for everyone to find?

Let's look at some Light Naphtha MSDS sheets to see what might be included, and which are of grave concern:

Ronson Light Naphtha lighter fluid:

Pentane, CAS# 109-66-0, NIOSH TWA 120ppm, ACGIH TWA 600ppm.

Heptane, CAS# 142-82-5, OSHA TWA: 500ppm, ACGIH TWA 400ppm. 98.4C BP

Octane, CAS# 111-65-9, OSHA TWA: 500ppm, ACGIH TWA 375ppm. 125.6C BP

Nonane, CAS# 111-84-2, ACGIH-200ppm 154C boiling point

None are particularly toxic, nor known carcinogens or teratogens, but check out the following light naphtha mixtures.

TESERO Light Naphtha

Component CAS-No. Weight %

Naphtha; Low boiling point naphtha 8030-30-6 100%

N-hexane 110-54-3 25 - 35%

Xylene 1330-20-7 25 - 35%

Toluene 108-88-3 15 - 20%

Cyclohexane 110-82-7 15 - 20%

Pentane 109-66-0 15 - 20%

Heptane [and isomers] 142-82-5 12.5 - 15%

Ethylbenzene 100-41-4 5 - 7%

Benzene 71-43-2 3 - 5%

1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene 95-63-6 2 - 3%

Sulfur 7704-34-9 0 - 1.5%

Silver Eagle Light Naphtha

71432 Benzene .8% X X 5 ppm 0.5 ppm IDLH = 1100 ppm

110543 Hexane 550 PPM X 50 ppm 50 ppm IDLH = 1100 ppm

108883 Toluene 4.1% X 100 ppm 50 ppm IDLH = 500 p

Benzene Potential Acute Health Effects:

Very hazardous in case of eye contact (irritant), of inhalation. Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant, permeator), of ingestion. Inflammation of the eye is characterized by redness, watering, and itching.

Potential Chronic Health Effects:

CARCINOGENIC EFFECTS: Classified A1 (Confirmed for human.) by ACGIH, 1 (Proven for human.) by IARC.

MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Classified POSSIBLE for human. Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast.

TERATOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available. DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Classified Reproductive system/toxin/female

[POSSIBLE]. The substance is toxic to blood, bone marrow, central nervous system (CNS). The substance may be toxic to liver, Urinary System. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage

#35 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

Thanks, Graywolf. I'm sticking with grain alcohol. I'm having good luck with it and the people I'm giving it to are also having good luck with it. BTW, looks like we're the topic of the day over on Rick's FB page. They have a link there to this thread and they are none too happy. Please, I just want to know when it became a crime to discuss options on how to make the oil??? If someone does their research and does not feel comfortable using toxic solvents such as NAPTHTHA OR ISO, why is it wrong to want to learn other ways that might be equally effective or more effective? This attitude coming from the Rick Simpson camp is truly saddening to me. I can't express that enough. In-fighting ALWAYS leads to a movement being fractured. Heard of "divide and conquer"? It's just too bad that someone is not "allowed" to question without being called "a trouble maker." Hand to God, I'm not trying to cause trouble here. I just couldn't hold back any longer when I witnessed and read some ego-centered attitudes that I felt needed to be addressed. And then I find out that for at least two years, others here have been wondering about the same things. Truthfully, my only issue is the MANNER IN WHICH RICK SAYS YOU CAN ONLY MAKE "HIS" OIL. I simply am NOT convinced that DOWN THE ROAD, there will not be damage to the nervous system or liver of patients who use oils made with Naphtha or ISO. Now, you tell me? Why am I or others not allowed to have just a wee bit of concern when we KNOW from our own research that these are NOT FOOD GRADE SOLVENTS. They don't put tons of aspartame in diet foods and beverages, but it's the CUMULATIVE EXPOSURE to the neurotoxin that causes the brain tumors, nerve disorders, hormone disruption, etc. They don't put tons of BENZENE in beverages either. In fact, it's so minor that it doesn't have to be listed on the ingredient label. But that doesn't mean that CONTINUED, LONG TERM EXPOSURE TO BENZENE will not be cancer-causing!! Come on, folks, who are reading this right now and thinking that this is a "hit piece" (one of the terms someone used.) I value the fact that Rick has gotten the word out on this healing plant but it's turning into chaotic mess and now it's a pi--ing contest to boot! I don't question that cannabis can cure cancer and other chronic ailments. I question the method in which the medicine is made and whether a safer, food grade option is JUST AS EFFECTIVE. That's all!! Show me the data that an oil made with food grade, grain alcohol can not cure cancer?

#36 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

talking is good LAD....there's nothing wrong with wanting to know all the ins and outs of something...especially something as big as a cancer cure..the internet is littered with "snake oil" and quack stuff so as far i can see anyone would be negligent NOT to try and find out as much as they could about a person before embarking on a cure....and anyway Rick is very welcome to join the forum and have his say and answer any questions!!!
  • jangel, teddys head, Dudz and 2 others like this

#37 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

Some of the greatest inventors, engineers and designers I've ever known were ALL OPEN to learning about different angles and methods, constantly perfecting their work and interested in hearing other people's experiences. When Rick or Jindrich continue to say that their way is the ONLY way AND that safer food grade methods (such as grain alcohol) are NOT safe and are "killing" people, that's terribly misleading to those who want to learn how to use this oil. And, while I keep hampering on this part, telling people who are already living in a toxic soup due to their cancer or chronic disease to use a known cancer causing solvent like Naphtha is insane. Just because "it's a cheap way to do it" doesn't mean it's the right way. Chemo and radiation cost thousands; if I have access to grain alcohol (which I do) I don't mind spending $45.00 for just under a gallon to make the oil.

#38 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

BTW, looks like we're the topic of the day over on Rick's FB page. They have a link there to this thread and they are none too happy.

Good! It is certainly not my intent to drop a dime on Rick and I hope they relay to him the concerns expressed here and he at least responds by sharing specifically how Naphtha and a rice cooker are uniquely suited, where butane, hexane or ethanol, regardless of process and equipment, are not.

A believable answer requires less supporting data than unbelievable answers, so I would hope he would support his position accordingly.

#39 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

Graywolf, unfortunately, the discussion over there has degraded by the minute. Rick himself has now posted a pretty nasty statement. Sad. Here it is: "I more than agree, Flute. I really don't know where these people get off saying and doing the things they are. I think most are just wannabees, but if they had gone through what I did, they wouldn't wanna bee for long. Both you and I have seen what this oil can do a great many times and to get the same results all anyone has to do is follow the instructions. My main concern about what´s happening on Facebook is that it mixes patients up who are looking for help. As yet, many still do not realize that it was me who introduced this to the public, so who are those in need to believe? To the average person, many of these characters might sound like they really know something, but I asure you that in most instances this is not the case. The lines and double talk they are trying to use is completely transparent to people like us who know the subject. But what about those who don't, do some really believe that they must use food grade alcohol for their own safety? If so, then let me set you strait, their so called food grade alcolhol is poison just the same as most other solvents. If not, all these teenagers would not be dying from its effects on Prom Night. I don't have time to go through the list of all the stupid things that many have posted by people who were looking for attention. But I advise the public to look into what some of these fools have been saying and when you do, I'm sure you will find what I am saying to be good advice. I have to give Jindrich credit for putting up with all this nonsense, if it was me I would simply block them, but Jindrich seems to enjoy watching people make fools of themselves, so he simply carries on. He even sometimes tells me what they will write next because he is fully aware of the depths of their madness and stupidity. I am also a little more than fed up with all the lies and foolishness I have heard coming from Marc Emery. Who is this clown and what did he ever do to ease peoples suffering? All I have ever seen him do is smoke a bong on television and tell lies about me. Very soon, the book I have written will be coming out and after people read what I have to say about Mr Emery along with the proof which will be provided, I don't think people will be looking at him as being a hemp activist or much of anything else. Flute, I have always said that you are a stand up guy, so hang in there brother and soon all this bullshit will come to an end. Rick Simpson (Rick´s response to Flute Wood on a thread that started a lively conversation about many irrelevant topics. The thread has already been deleted by its author.)" So, it sounds as if Rick has a personal prejudice against alcohol and that's why he's so dead set against it. The "prom night" reference was glaring. Prom night revelers are probably not downing GRAIN ALCOHOL and if they are, they are stupid. Rick has a block about alcohol. Got it. I have a block against using toxic solvents. But my block has to do with common sense and research, NOT my "feelings" or "belief systems." I don't drink alcohol but I'm not against other people drinking if they want to. When one's personal prejudices are put out there as "fact," that's a slippery slope.

#40 zanza

zanza

Healer

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

.i've been hounded,threatened,yelled at in CAPS...lol...you name it i've seen it....

Posted Image

#41 JustinK

JustinK

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:51 PM

First off, thank you Zanza for that much-needed comic relief, although it's unfortunately quite true. These problems in the movement had been bubbling for some time and now it seems to have come to a head. The worst part is we are all on the same side, we just want to see this medicine freed, but instead there are all these petty, stupid issues getting in the way. If this movement had been entirely unified from the get-go, this world would have been changed already, but instead millions die because adults can't get along.

Honestly, I think Rick could have handled things a lot better and I hope to have the chance to talk to him soon about this. There has been too much hostility towards questions and theories, and an open environment needs to exist for this movement to flourish. But I also believe Rick still has an important role to play, a lot to give, and in the end he is the reason that so many of us are involved in this movement. Run From the Cure is the reason that most people at least have heard the idea that cannabis cures cancer. It's also a fact that he gave away several kilograms of oil for free, and it was specifically because of the non-profit status of those transactions that Rick was not handed over a decade in prison. This is documented in several articles, primarily these two:
http://www.cumberlan...o-830000-RCMP/1
http://www.cumberlan...impson-guilty/1

I think those articles lend a lot of credibility to the movement as a whole, because it is hard evidence that what Run From the Cure is referring to is true, and that Rick did risk quite a bit to make and distribute this medicine. Like I said, I disagree with many of the things he has said recently and there needs to be a strong change in tone, but there's still much that we all need to do together.

#42 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

Graywolf, unfortunately, the discussion over there has degraded by the minute. Rick himself has now posted a pretty nasty statement. Sad.

Sadly, his statements are clearly defensive without content, so nothing new learned.

The attack on ethanol appears to be a red herring, because of course ethanol is a poison at a high enough dosage. Who ever said it wasn't? Only slightly less poisonous than Isopropyl, which he does endorse.

Acute oral toxicity LD 50 Mouse for ethanol is 3632 mg/kg and Isopropyl is 3600 mg/kg. Good reasons to purge out either, to levels that aren't toxic.

Ummm, how about that Naphtha?

As for his personal attacks, in context, I read it as an playbook 101 attempt to redeem his own image, by discrediting his detractors. Nothing new there either.

It is this sort of behavior that is seen by some as evidence that he has nothing new to add period, and how threads like this get started and drag on.

Graywolf out, and watching from the sidelines for anything new. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • jangel, Itinkso, teddys head and 5 others like this

#43 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

I'm going to divest myself from Rick. I'm actually quite sickened by some of the stuff I've read over there today. I never intended this post to dissolve into this. I thought long and hard before I wrote it because I wanted to be fair but also acknowledge what I was seeing and hearing from both Rick and JB. I NEVER intended it as an attack on Rick Simpson. But I have to call a spade a spade. People who have no earthly idea what they are doing are going to think that a toxic solvent is "harmless" because "Rick says so." Think about this: if someone dies (God forbid) from an improperly purged oil that is made from Naphtha, that will be broadcast on every single news channel with the headline "Marijuana Oil Kills Person." You think that is going to set the cannabis movement back a bit? Rick Simpson could be considered a "con artist" or whatever name people want to throw at him if someone were to die because of the solvent. What IS Rick's objective down the road? What is the point of all the drama that seems to shadow him?

#44 Dudz

Dudz

Freak of Nature

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

The problem with "the movement" is that GREED gets in the way. Greed causes it to be divided because most people want to capitalize on it all. In the struggle to line their pockets, they lose their path of actually helping people and they start bashing their "competition" to make THEIR product, method, or initiative/bill seem the best. Then when people object, they point fingers, threaten you, and call you out as being against MMJ. They want the laws to cater to their profiteering and the people who NEED medicine (the patients) come last. The term "safe access" has become nothing but a smokescreen for "fill our pockets with cash". Whenever I hear someone use that term, I pretty much know they're full of sh!t. .....and people wonder why everyone isn't on the same page. LOL

Edited by Dudz, 22 May 2012 - 08:52 PM.

• jangel, Graywolf, Itinkso and 4 others like this

#45 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

Posted Image

LMAO!!...long time no see zanza!!!!....into the fray as always eh buddy?....hope you're doing well!!!

First off, thank you Zanza for that much-needed comic relief, although it's unfortunately quite true. These problems in the movement had been bubbling for some time and now it seems to have come to a head. The worst part is we are all on the same side, we just want to see this medicine freed, but instead there are all these petty, stupid issues getting in the way. If this movement had been entirely unified from the get-go, this world would have been changed already, but instead millions die because adults can't get along.

Honestly, I think Rick could have handled things a lot better and I hope to have the chance to talk to him soon about this. There has been too much hostility towards questions and theories, and an open environment needs to exist for this movement to flourish. But I also believe Rick still has an important role to play, a lot to give, and in the end he is the reason that so many of us are involved in this movement. Run From the Cure is the reason that most people at least have heard the idea that cannabis cures cancer. It's also a fact that he gave away several kilograms of oil for free, and it was specifically because of the non-profit status of those transactions that Rick was not handed over a decade in prison. This is documented in several articles, primarily these two:
http://www.cumberlan...o-830000-RCMP/1
http://www.cumberlan...impson-guilty/1

I think those articles lend a lot of credibility to the movement as a whole, because it is hard evidence that what Run From the Cure is referring to is true, and that Rick did risk quite a bit to make and distribute this medicine. Like I said, I disagree with many of the things he has said recently and there needs to be a strong change in tone, but there's still much that we all need to do together.

hi Justin...thankyou for coming over to post....i'm on the hop a bit right now but i wanted to make sure and thank you for coming over and sharing your opinion!!
  • jangel, Dudz, kittypup and 1 other like this

#46 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

We use the word "compassion" a lot around here and we SHOW it to others with our advice, help, words of wisdom, gentleness, etc. Apparently, Jindrich Bayer and maybe, Rick Simpson, do not have that same motive? Here are just a sampling of responses Jindrich has publicly stated in the comment section over on the official Phoenix Tears Facebook page. Read the for yourself and make you own conclusions. "Kristen, I don´t see a point in continuing to talk to you. You are more than entitled to having your opinion. I hope your beliefs won't kill patients around you. Use your "food-grade" alcohol, enjoy your dark and logically less potent oils full of chlorophyl and who know what else, I couldn´t care less. If you want amber oils of much better quality and appearance, follow Rick´s instructions. If not, stick to what you are doing, I have no problem with it. JB" "Michael, all this info is on our site. And no, I will not provide you with an exact strain, neither will I provide with seeds, vendor information, naphtha brand etc. If you read the info on our site, I think you will understand why. JB" "What makes you think I have to do what you ask me to do? Go ask a scientist, don´t waste your time with me. JB" "Jorgen, I am truly sick and tired of the chlorophyl debate. No, it would not be the same. JB:" "Jake, Rick simply would not answer many of these questions and remarks, he has other (better) things to do. JB" "We are talking about 95-98%THC, not about 99%. Of course you could make it to be 99% or maybe 100%, but that´s not exactly what you want, you want a mixture of different cannabinoids and terpens in the oil, not just pure THC. If you make the medicine from a proper starting material (i.e. two or three puffs and you are couchlocked), you should basically get the same results as we do, especially when you make it from buds with 20%THC or more. As for posting test results, why should I bother posting them? What for? You guys don´t want to believe what I am telling you, so why should I bother? Go make the oil yourself, follow the instructions, have it tested, post your results. So will we one day when we will have enough resources and support to do what we would like to do. At this moment, I could not afford to pay for a single test, that´s what our real situation is like. Those who want more work from us should not forget to send us a donation every now and then. Until then, let me tell you how we test the potency of the oils - we smear the oil on a rolling paper, make a joint and then smoke it. If you are coughing withing two puffs and if the oil is so potent that you will not smoke more than a couple of puffs, that´s what you want. Lab tests will not tell you much anyway, you always have to test the oil on yourself (or someone very experienced). JB" [my note here......WTF? Seriously? THIS is their "testing method"? You have GOT to be kidding me!] And the final injustice.....Hope you're sitting down, folks.... "You really don´t have a clue about what you are talking about. I hope it´s you who gets inferior oil when you treat yourself or your family from something serious. It might wake you up and maybe after that you would finally learn the difference (between life and death). JB" Yep. The compassion of Hitler with the sweetness of a cobra.

#47 Dudz

Dudz

Freak of Nature

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

Yeah, that last one was aimed at me. I responded by inviting him to drink a glass of his Naptha and then tell me how safe it is.

Edited by Dudz, 23 May 2012 - 01:19 PM.

#48 LAD525

LAD525

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

It just keeps getting better over there. Or worse, if you're like me and want to actually PROVIDE HELP to people who ask questions.

Here's a sampling of the latest argument:

Jörgen Hudek: "Somebody has to speak up/question the disinformation. Here are a few resources for those interested in real facts. www.google.com/search?q=site%3A.edu+chlorophyll+tumors

Jindrich Bayer: "Oh, thank you so much for guiding through the darkness of our own stupidity, Jorgen. Go read your studies, I will go save the lives of some people in the meantime. You don´t need any chlorophyl in your oil, it won´t improve its effects, it will screw up the taste of the oil and it will decrease its potency. Need more info? Go make the oil using hundreds of different methods and then, after a couple of years, come back to phoenixtears.ca and simply do what the instructions tell you. Or not, that´s only up to you. JB"

Jörgen Hudek: "You are acting like a child. Your only supportive evidence actually sides with my first post....."Taste" is irrelevant when it comes to medicine. As for potency that is why you would use a higher dose. It's no different than say taking a honey oil capsule and a chlorophyll capsule seperately, except they are combined so you would double the dose. Get over yourself if you are really into helping people."

Jindrich Bayer: "Jorgen, again, you really don´t have a clue about the subject, so please spare your advice for someone that has not been through this same argument so many times. I don´t care what you think, if you want the RSO, do it our way, if not, do it any other way you choose. JB"

Yep. That was really helpful. If I was new on that page and new to cannabis for curing cancer, I'd read that and say, "No way! I want nothing to do with this shit and these crazy people!!" Jindrich obviously has no idea about how to talk to people which makes him the worst person for promoting a controversial subject such as cannabis oil for curing cancer. I have a strong feeling that Rick feels the same way and his few posts have shown that to me now. I don't know whether they are just beaten down by the travel or what is going on, but they are quickly melting down over there. Rick Simpson should be ashamed for allowing this conversation to continue with such divisiveness and such vitriolic statements.

People, please listen: toxic solvents that are NOT food grade are not safe long term. Short term exposure has shown them to induce serious nerve related issues as well as liver poisoning. Why would you want to use a neurotoxic agent that is a known cancer causing agent to treat CANCER?? Why is that question eliciting such anger and insane arguments? When Jindrich flat out refuses to even READ a document or documentS that question the safety issue of these solvents or read a document that explores the possibility of chlorophyll being GOOD for cancer, then he has lost ALL CREDIBILITY.

Jindrich and Rick have backed themselves into a corner with their "beliefs" but nothing to back it up. Because they now feel a need to support his foggy theory, they continue to dig themselves into deeper holes where logic doesn't live and hyperbole flows freely. This proves to me once again that those who are not educated often feel insecure and thus, make up for that insecurity by being loud, abrasive and arrogant. Pride, it seems, will be the downfall of Rick Simpson and his right hand man, Jindrich Bayer.

LAD
  • jangel, Itinkso, kittypup and 2 others like this

#49 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

the saddest thing of all for me is that bottom line....we ALL want legalisation....whether for seed selling like marc emery...for oil making...for growing...whatever reason you want it for WE ALL want the same thing...we all NEED the same thing...i can't see it ever happening worldwide because we can't sort our own problems out and stop fighting with each other...how wonderful it would be if we lived in a world where everyone EVERYWHERE was sharing and comparing and working together to make things the absolute best they can be...the longer the toy chucking goes on the less of a reality it seems...
  • jangel, kittypup and Blue61 like this

#50 Dudz

Dudz

Freak of Nature

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:14 PM

They don't care about what happens to anyone from long-term exposure to harsh chemicals. They are in it for the dollars, and it now shines very clearly for those who have not seen it already. Especially since he just asked for money in the same thread. I do find it funny that he talks about ruining the flavor, and then in the next breath says that taste is "irrelevant". What really tops that off is that Naptha actually produces the worst tasting oil of any solvent I know of. It leaves behind a flavor of its own ...and you can't get rid of it.
  • jangel, Itinkso, kittypup and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rick Simpson Oil, RSO, Everclear, method, Naphtha, ISO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users