• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

As of posting this for the first time here, on May 5th 2012, we are still trying to cure my mother with the Oil. So far her condition is the same - not worse but not better either. We are trying many ways to cure my mom so please read our whole story here.
Btw, I posted the same story first on HempOilHope.org. This is very VERY long, but I tried to make it as detailed as possible to help people out there.
--------

Hello everyone.

My mother was diagnosed with Stage 4 Stomach Cancer and as of starting this post she only started with Rick Simpson’s Hemp/Cannabis Oil treatment. I’ve decided to post the whole process online following day by day of what we’re going through for my personal records as well as for those of you who reached this post searching for the cure, and perhaps some of my experience will help you.
I do warn you – this is going to be a LONG story, but I guess since we’re dealing with Cancer it IS a long story.
Also, English is not my native language, so I wish to apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes.
All the information here is based on personal experience and opinion. We based *our* information on the information we got from Rick Simpson’s video “Run from the Cure”, Phoenix Tears website and California Tears website. So please read all the information there as well as reading our story to get the whole picture. Please don’t ask me things that are well explained on the Phoenix Tears or California Tears websites, honestly it’s all there. We only wish to share our point of view and perhaps add a few tips using our own experience with trying to cure Cancer with Hemp Oil.
And last before I begin – I would like to personally thank Christian, one of this forum’s admin, for helping me with questions regarding the making of the oil.

Diagnoses:
My mother is 60 years old. She has lost about 10kg (went down from 50kg to 40kg). She went through emergency surgery where they removed half of her stomach (the part with the tumor) and her entire Spleen (that was close to the tumor, but later was found perfectly healthy :/ ). They also cleaned a nasty infection she had all over her stomach area.
She was diagnosed with Stomach Cancer and additional small tumors, one visible in the ovary, and some probably in her liver. The medical description is (and forgive me if I make a mistake here, I’m just copying from the doctor’s report, I have no idea what this all mean):
Metas Poor Differentiated Carcinoma (Omentum, Ovaries Ascites).
Went through a procedure of Wedge Resection + Splenectomy

Pathological report says:
1. Gastric wall showing poorly differentiated diffuse adenocarcinoma, involving serosa.
2. Gastrocolic ligament – connective tissue infiltrated by poorly differentiated carcinoma.
3. Spleen – focal peritonitis with reactive mesothelial changes, confirmed by immunostains results: calretinin(+), WT1(+/-), BerEP4(-), CEA(-).

The doctor’s own words: “We can’t cure her, we can only ease her symptoms and extend her life a bit, but frankly she won’t live to the age of 80”.
Well… we’ll see about that!

*Our* Shopping List for Making the Oil:
• Starting Material (we used 260 gr of Hashish, see below “Starting Researching About Hemp Oil”, that turned to about 140 gr of Oil!!! This means we probably had a good quality and very potent starting material. With this in mind, I suppose about 120 gr of Hash will produce the 60 gr Oil needed for the treatment, but that’s just based on what happened to us and I truly don’t know what other people might get).
• Solvent (we used 6 liters of Acetone, but we used Hash and not Buds!! only Acetone was available here)
• Rice Cooker
• 2 Large Plastic Buckets (preferred with funnel)
• Some kind of Stick to mix and squash the material, like the one you use to make mashed potatos.
• Stainless Steel Measuring Cup
• Coffee Filters (we used quit a lot)
• Cleaning Gloves
• Funnel connected to a Pipeline
• 10 Syringes of 10 ml each, with a Cork if you can find (each will be 10gr of Oil, but it’s good to have extra)
• That tool from the kitchen, the silicon one you use to get the whipped cream out of the bowl and put on the cake.
• A big Soup Spoon
• Sealed Sun-Free Box to storage the Oil.
• Toothpicks to mix the oil in the end.
• Rick says to use a Coffee Heater to vaporize out the remaining solvent, but we ended up using something else. See “Our Process” below.
• Kitchen Scale (to see how much Oil we produced)

*Our* Process of Making the Oil:
Basically we followed the instructions by Rick Simpsons, but since we changed a few of the materials, we ran into a few “problems”. But we still think that eventually we made something similar to Rick’s Oil.

1. We used 260 gram of Hashish (not the buds, please see why below - “Researching About Hemp Oil”). We were told that we were lucky to get high quality material at the time (we had a few connections so we could kinda kinda trust these words).
2. We also used 6 litter of Acetone (the only available Solvent here that is close to what Rick is recommending).
3. Since the Hash is like blocks of mud, I don’t know how to call it (they call it chocolate) we had to grind it first in a grinder with a bit of Acetone to soften/break it down. Then we put everything with the 6 litter of Acetone and mixed/crushed it for about 15 min.
4. Then, to be able to make the second wash, we had to filter the first wash first, because the mud was mixed. It was like filtering coffee (with coffee filters, ironically), instead of Rick’s way where you can actually see the buds and just make sure you take out only the liquid. This process took the longest and we had to replace a lot of coffee filters, because they kept getting jammed from the thick material. We also made sure to take all the material that was left inside the coffee filters and put it back again for the second wash.
5. Then we made a second wash and filtered again. Again, it took a long time to filter everything.
6. Then we filtered everything again to make sure we’re only getting the liquid. This process was shorter than the last 2 filtering, but still took a while. We ended up with clean liquid like. It was dark brown, not green like Rick’s, because the Hash was brown.
7. We boiled everything till there’s a little bit left, following Rick’s instructions with adding the water and moving the rice cooker in circles just like in the movie
8. Then we moved the liquid to a small stainless steel cup and put it on a USB coffee heater.
9. At this point we saw that we ended up with a LOT of oil. We had to split it into 2 cups. I put the first cup on the coffee heater for several hours, but wasn’t sure it was doing anything. What we got was a very thick matter. More like paste or toffee or chocolate when you melt it a bit. It didn’t seem like there was more liquid in it to steam out. Also, this coffee heater seemed useless, because it didn’t reach the temperature we needed to evaporate the remaining of the solvent. Not only did the thing just didn’t work as we planned, but this was also a very very cold week. I remembered that rick said the oil should be hard and also if you can’t get the oil out of the syringe you should put it under hot water. So we guessed it’s was ok that it’s very thick.
10. So we decided to put the cup inside hot water over the stove to warm it but not burn it (“Bain Marie” as the chefs calls it). The same way you melt chocolate to make a cake.
11. When there seemed to be no activity, like popping bubbles, we started putting it inside syringes. We weighted the empty syringe first on the Kitchen scale. Then we weighted it again with the oil to see how much we have in each syringe. Each syringe was 10 gr and the markers on it were divided to 10 ml, so it made it easier to measure the dosage ^.^

We ended up with 140 gr of oil!!! I have no idea how it happened. But like I said, there was no more liquid to evaporate.
My brother described it’s like creating a zip file from a zip file. The Hashish was already very concentrated, so it made sense. It also showed that we probably truly had some high quality starting material.
The whole process took a couple of days with breaks (because of the coffee heater, that didn’t do much for a whole day). From my basic understanding of the process and my brother’s past experience with Hash we believed that what we did was ok. It didn’t seem there were Acetone leftovers inside the oil, but still the final result looked different than Rick’s. Yet, we did use Hash and not Buds.
My brother tested it first and compared it with past experiences. He said the oil seems to work and that it’s quite strong. He felt ok (and happy) .He also compared it to the medical oil we got from the government (my mom got a license) and said ours is much stronger. All signed showed that what we created is in fact Rick’s Hemp Oil, or at least very close to it.

Pointers *I* Learned Along the Way:
• Start with really really small dosages and see how the person reacts. Unless perhaps time to build up tolerance is something you simply don’t have, but I’m really no expert.
• This so called “Oil” is really sticky and hard, more like Toffee than oil in my opinion. Seriously, if you even need to glue something or build a house, this is the stuff to use ^.^ only boiling water melts this thing and it’s really hard to get it off your fingers or tools, so keep that in mind.
• Mixing the first dosages with Honey or Peanut butter really helps controlling the amount of oil given to the patient. I used Honey because it’s sweet (good for the sugar levels going down) and you can boil it without get it burned fast.
• When making the first dosages with the Honey (or anything else) put the amount of spoons you will take (like 9 spoons for 3 days) inside a stainless steel cup. Then add the Hemp Oil (so even 0.1 gr will spread to 9 times). Then boil it over the stove and mix everything really well with a toothpick. Let it cool down while mixing every now and then to make sure the Oil is evenly spread as much as possible. When the Honey returns to its room temperature form you can take a cookie or a piece of bread and wipe out the amount you need from this mixture. We used a spoon first, but some of the oil was left on the spoon (remember really sticky stuff?!), so looking for a “spoon” to eat we then used a small cookie.
• When I make the capsules I do this: I take a small piece of plastic transparent wrapping “paper”. I put some olive oil on it and smear the paper with it to make the working area greasy. Then I boil water and put them in a cup. I put the syringe, while it’s closed with a cork (else oil will start coming out into the water and I don’t want to waste material), inside the cup and let it warm and soften. Then I take out the amount I need. I prepare for 3-4 days in advance to save time and effort, but also because it’s easier to get a large amount from the syringe than a small one. So just make the right calculations. When the oil is on the greasy plastic paper I let it cool a bit. Then I kinda mold it into one piece with a toothpick. Then I roll it using my fingers to something I can measure and cut, just like dough. With the olive oil I added the material now is easy to work with. It doesn’t stick and yet very easy to mold. And then cut the pieces I need and put inside the empty gel capsules. It’s not perfectly accurate, but in general if I know I took out 1 gr and I will consume it in 3 days, then all in all I consumed 1 gr in total.
• Keep a record of how much you take each day and all in total. Increase the dosage a bit when you feel you are able too. If the new dosage is too strong, just go back to the previous dosage before trying again.
• I improvised a cork for the syringes using the cork I have from “1 day use” eye drops I had at home. The come with a cork so I just used that cork.
• If a patient feels like he’s going to vomit (from the illness or Chemo) and from experience you know it will happen soon, giving the oil in my experience will just be a waste, because he will just vomit it anyway. Also try to be careful giving to oil to a patient on an empty stomach. I always made sure my mom ate something before giving her the oil.

Blood Test Markers as *I* understand them:
CEA – The very existence of this hormone indicates that there might be cancer cells in the body. (Norms 0.5-5)
CA 19.9 – Hormone that might indicate Digesting System Cancer (Norms 0-35)
CA 125 – Hormone that might indicate Ovary Cancer (Norms 0-35)
WBC – White Blood Cells, our immune system. High result may show of infection, not necessarily but also Cancer (Norms 4.8-10.8)
PLT – The guys that fix our body if we are bleeding from a cut of something (Norms 130-440)

Daily Reports of What We’ve Been Through So Far:
[Nov 10, 2011, Thu] + Discovering my Mother had Cancer +
After feeling cramps in the stomach for 2 weeks (and ignoring them, cause that’s my mom…), my mother reached her workplace and collapsed with unbearable pain in the stomach. She was rushed to the hospital and long story short she went into an emergency surgery at 1am that night. Doctors at this point only mentioned a small tumor in one of her ovary and a lot of unknown liquid around her stomach.
Blood Test results (Before surgery):
CA 19.9 – 12.16
CA 125 – 224.3
WBC – 19.9
PLT – 343
(They didn’t take CEA. The high CS125 is why they thought at first that the source of her Cancer is the ovary, they had no idea they would find a tumor in her stomach. Or... at least… that’s what they told us…)

[Nov 11, 2011, Fri]
My mother had a surgery at around 1am for 4 hours on the 11.11.11 (how freaky is that?!). The doctors came out at around 5am telling us she had a large tumor inside her stomach that burst out, made a hole and the content of her stomach (including additional tumors) was swimming around while she also had an infection and the whole place was covered with sticky liquid like. Not a pleasant thing to hear at 5 in the morning. They cut out the tumor along with half of her stomach, took out her entire Spleen because it was close to the tumor, cleaned up the infection, but that’s all they could do for now, because she was in life danger. She was left with her stomach open not to create pressure and leave room for the infection to heal. She was put in intensive care under constant sedation, because of her open belly.

[Nov 12, 2011, Sat]
At around 12pm my mother was taken into surgery again to check on the infection. All was ok so they closed the belly, but was still left in intensive care under sedation to make sure.

[Nov 13, 2011, Sun]
They stopped sedating my mother in the morning letting her wake up on her own.

[Nov 14, 2011, Mon]
My mother started waking up. She was very “high” from all the meds and had hallucinations (thinking her foot is a banana and such, no, I’m not kidding).

[Nov 15, 2011, Tue]
My mother is better, still a bit “funny”, still in intensive care. But she looks ok.

[Nov 16, 2011, Wed]
My mother was moved to the regular department of surgery in the hospital.

[Nov 17, 2011, Thu] thru [Nov 25, 2011, Fri]
My mom was in the hospital, progressing everyday and started walking and eating regular food. She had another CT Scan on the 24th. No major change other than what we know. She was released from the hospital on the 25th for 30 days rest at home before continuing treatment. At this point of the “story” the doctors talked of maybe performing an experimental surgery called Hipec (where they wash the stomach area with water at 42 degrees © combined with chemo, something that was invented in Japan and Korea and was around for 20 years, but for stomach cancers at this advanced stage she might be the 3rd in my country). This is in additional to cutting out her stomach and productive organs (remember the tumor in the ovary? Which now was recognized as an extension to the main stomach cancer). We went home with this information in mind but nothing was set yet.
Blood Test results (on Nov 22):
WBC – 13.3
PLT – 532 (because of the surgery)
(They didn’t take the Cancer markers for some reason, I guess because there is no point since now it was a fact that my mom has Cancer)

[Nov 26, 2011, Sat] thru [Nov 29, 2011, Tue] + Start Researching About Hemp Oil +
At this point of this whole “story” I suddenly remembered a story my brother found and posted a few months ago on Facebook. It was a report about a father curing his little boy, who was suffering from a terminal Brain Cancer, using MJ. I personally support using natural ways to treat the body and don’t fully support the conventional medical system (though sometimes it’s the only way, as in my mother’s case of having the first surgery, which did save her life at that time). Also, I myself had Thyroid Cancer on 2009 (I’m currently Cancer free, though I’m still suffering from the side effects of my Thyroid removed), so I had 2+ years of experience with the medical system and how doctors solve problems (by sometimes “experimenting” on the patient). Having this in mind, I thought it’s worth checking for a different solution.
Searching for this story about the father and the boy I ended up on Rick Simpson’s YT channel and watched his movie “Run From the Cure”. I started reading about the subject and with every page I read I started believing more and more that this IS in fact the cure. I gave my brother a call telling him I want to pursuit this matter. Being him who posted this story in the first place, he supported this idea and told me to investigate more on the subject, while he would do his research. And so our journey with Hemp Oil began.

[Nov 30, 2011, Wed]
We had a checkup appointment with my mom’s surgeon at the hospital. He explained to us the situation, what they did in the surgery and what they plan on doing next. At this point he said my mother will probably go through a second surgery, where they will remove her entire stomach and her reproductive organs. They will also probably perform that Hipec procedure I mentioned before. This should be a very long and complex surgery, but at this point it might be the key to saving my mom, from the doctor’s point of view. We went out of this appointment depressed/confused of the information we were told. I myself feared a lot from this surgery, for my mother is not young (60), very weak from the first surgery and her cancer, lost a lot of weight, and I wasn’t sure she can survive such a complex surgery. Add to that the fact that a couple of days ago I found out about Hemp Oil, and just the thought that there might be a chance preventing all this, but not enough time, because if we go into surgery it will be in a couple of weeks from now, made my stomach twist and turn.

[Dec 1, 2011, Thu] thru [Dec 13, 2011, Tue]
With time breathing down my neck I continued researching about Hemp Oil, reading articles, testimonies, watching videos, and trying hard to figure out how we’re going to accomplish this. Our main problem was getting the starting material. At this point we had 2 options: growing the buds or buying them.
Since clearly this was NOT the season for growing and we had no room for indoor growing (small apartments here, no big houses) plus even if we do grow them somehow, being this our first time we had no idea what will grow and what will be the quality, and in any case it will take at least 3 months. So that was out of the question.
As for buying, we are talking about 500gr of buds, which is not a small amount. Buying this amount of bud in my country at this time of the year was close to impossible. We were told that it is simple not available now. There was another thought (currently marked as Plan B in case what we made is not working) of flying to the Netherlands where MJ is legal and buy the amount needed or at least some of it. But that led to another problem – a location to make the oil, since doing this at a hotel room was out of the question (or a very very big risk).
Then my brother said “Why not Hashish (Hash)?” Meaning not using the buds, but using the concentrated version of MJ. In theory is should work the same. Also I wish to explain that Hashish in this area is more available and popular than the regular MJ buds. My brother insured me that, if Hash is ok, he can use a friend to get the entire amount we need and at a high quality. Since in all my research so far I never ran into Rick or someone mentioning using Hashish as the starting material, I told my brother I need to double check first before we go and buy it. But if this is possible, then all our problems of making the oil will be solved.

[Dec 14, 2011, Wed]
We had another meeting with the head of the Surgery department at the hospital. He was the one who was supposed to perform the second surgery we talked about. He explained the situation again, told us that the Oncologists don’t like it when other doctors change their protocol (meaning, don’t like experimental stuff, as if the “years of experience standard protocol” they follow didn’t also start as an experimental thing, rolling eyes). But, he said, if we decide to follow his lead, he will try and convince the Oncologists to approve the Hipec surgery. My mother told the doctor she trusts him and will do what he says. As hard as the idea of that second surgery was, we still felt at that point that this might be the thing that will change the odds in favor of my mother. The fact that there’s no statistics about this surgery didn’t mean it wouldn’t work, and since the Oil idea was still in research (by me), we said ok at that point. The doctor told us he will call us in a couple of days with a date for the surgery.

[Dec 15, 2011, Thu] thru [Dec 24, 2011, Sat] + Getting a “Yes” Answer for Hash +
I kept researching about Hemp Oil. I exchanged emails with the Phoenix Tears website asking a few questions, mainly trying to find out if we can use Hashish and the starting material. I couldn’t get a clear answer (though they did help me a lot anyway and I truly thank their wonderful work) and then I ended up somehow at California Tears website. I told Christian my story and asked if I can use Hash (since, really, it kinda made sense we can use it) and he approved the idea! We were so happy to hear that. It brought the Hope back into our lives. He also said that we’ll probably need half of the amount, something like 230 gr of Hash, because the material was already concentrated/potent. With this information we went on to getting the material.
In the meantime we got a call from the doctor, but instead of having information about the second surgery, he told us we have an appointment at the Oncologist. We were puzzled, but trusted the doctor knows what he’s doing.

[Dec 25, 2011, Sun] + Getting the Stuff Needed for the Oil +
(No Christmas in my country) We finally managed to get our hands on about 150 gr of Hash/Hashish as the starting material. We could finally make the oil for my mom.

[Dec 26, 2011, Mon]
Today we had an appointment with the Oncologist. The meeting was very confusing and depressing. Again we were told that my mother’s condition is very bad and were offered a standard treatment that, to the doctor’s words, “won’t cure my mom, will only ease her symptoms and extend her life, but she won’t reach the age of 80” as blunt as it is. While the Oncologist was talking about the Chemo treatment we realized she didn’t even mention the surgery. Apparently she wasn’t even told of that and at this point we started to raise some eyebrows asking what’s going on. The Oncologist was against the surgery and tried to convince us that Chemo is the only way at this point. We told the Oncologist that we want to check a second opinion. She agreed and told us to meet in 2 weeks from now with an answer.
We asked for the second opinion because 1. Yes, at this point, after dragging and having 3 doctors saying 3 different things, we felt that we need to seek an expert, and 2. We also wanted to gain a couple of weeks before starting anything to see if the Oil treatment is leading to somewhere. We really really tried to prevent my mother from going through Chemo, but time was also pressing and we knew that.
We also got today a prescription to Medical Hemp. We asked to have it in Oil form.

[Dec 27, 2011, Tue]
It took me 2 days (today and the day before) of shopping to get all the stuff we needed for making the oil. In my country things are not as available as, say, in North America. In addition I ran into a problem with the Solvent. All the Solvents mentioned by Rick Simpsons apparently were not available here. A quick email to Christian again and I was told to try using Acetone. Luckily this was a common Solvent here, so I managed to get as much as I needed.
Please see “Our Shopping List for Making the Oil” at the beginning of this thread.

[Dec 28, 2011, Wed] + Making the Hemp Oil +
The original plan was to make the Oil on Tue night after I got all the stuff needed. But then we were informed that we’ll probably be able to get the rest of the starting material needed today (that was before we ended up making twice the Oil we needed, please see “Our Process of Making the Oil” at the beginning of this thread, so we thought we needed about 250 gr of Hash). This in mind we decided to wait an extra day (though time was pressing) for all we needed, instead of making the oil twice. So after getting another 110 gr of Hash/Hashish we made the Oil that same night. Again, please see our process of making the oil for more information.
In addition to that we also went to get the Medical Hemp, 40gr in Oil form, we got a prescription to.

[Dec 29, 2011, Thu] + First (Failed) Attempt +
On our first attempts giving my mother the oil it was very hard for us to control the dosage. Later on we improved it, but that’s what happened at first:
We gave my mother a little bit of the oil we produces before bed. I don’t even know how much we gave her that time, it was very very hard controlling what’s coming out of the syringe. She said she felt a bit light headed and sleepy. She went to sleep. In the morning she said she slept well, and in a long time she didn’t sleep like that. We were happy.

[Dec 30, 2011, Fri]
On Friday morning we had a feeling that she can take more, cause she seemed normal doing normal house stuff, we got the impression it’s not effecting her that much and that she can take a larger dosage. She took some around 12pm, again, I don’t know how much. Not a lot, but.. well, you’ll see. Then she took some at around 4pm, I was thinking of giving her 4 times a day at that point.
Then at 8pm she didn’t want the oil, said “in a little bit”, so we ended up saying we’ll give it to her before bed. My mom isn’t very talkative so it’s a bit hard to understand what she is feeling. She may feel bad and not tell us (protecting us, I don’t know). She was ok, she ate a bit. But she didn’t suddenly have a lot of appetite like we thought, nor the strong urge to sleep.
Suddenly a bit after going to bed (I didn’t give her another dosage after the 4pm one) she vomited. That was the first time this happened since she was in the hospital after the surgery about a mouth+ ago. Then she said she wasn’t feeling ok all day. She was drinking for a while now from this can with concentrated liquid cause she doesn’t eat much. She said she felt bad from it. Thinking 4pm was far away I thought it was that liquid that made her vomit. So I gave her another small dosage, this time from the medical oil we got, thinking it will make her feel better. But in the middle of the night she vomited again.
We stopped giving her the oil and had to let her go back to herself.

[Dec 31, 2011, Sat]
At around 4-5pm, after she napped a bit, she woke up and said she is feeling better. She ate a bit and drank.
At that point I started thinking maybe I was rushing and gave her too much. Something like 0.2-0.3 of a gram in total. Again, it was really hard controlling the dosage coming out of the syringe and also I think I was rushing to heal my mom. I just thought that if this should prevent vomiting in general (since it’s given to Chemo patients) then there was no way it would make her feel bad. But I myself never used Hash so I guess I couldn’t tell what it would do.
My brother used the same oil we produced and tried a large dosage to see what happens. He felt ok. He told me there was nothing strange. We were afraid that what we made was poisonous or something, but it didn’t seem like it. We followed the instructions as much as we could. But my mom had surgery and she has the cancer and she was very thin and she never used Hash or MJ before, so maybe it was too much for her.
I was really lost, I was putting all my hopes in this oil and was afraid I was making my mom feel worse and not really healing her. I was really with tears not knowing what to do. If she couldn’t take the oil I really didn’t know what else to do.
I wrote an email to Christian again asking if it’s possible to vomit from overdose of MJ? The answer was yes and we assumed that that’s what happened.
We decided we had to give it another try. I gave my mom one day, Saturday, free of the oil to get her strength back. Then the next day (Sunday) we would try again and this time start with a tiny dosage the size of a pin head 3 times a day and see what happens.
My brother also said that maybe her sugar level went down. She didn’t eat much sweets, after the surgery she doesn’t want sweets much and we didn’t make sure to give her some sugar with the oil cause Rick doesn’t mention this fact. But the guy who gave us the medical oil told my mom to drink something sweet first taking the oil. Also my brother confirmed this information. With Christian’s advice I decided to mix the oil with Honey.

+ Writing now this information with what happened later, I believe something else happened. Yes, there is a good chance my mother ODed. But I also think that my mom’s situation got worse and that she started vomiting because her ingesting system is not functioning properly. I’m pretty sure now it’s not the oil that makes her vomit, but her condition, since there are days that she’s on the oil and feeling fine. Ironically, her Cancer is in the very same system that needs to digest the oil. As weird as it may sound, for some reason we would rather have her Cancer anywhere else BUT the digesting system. But, alas, we don’t really choose these things, now do we?? :/

[Jan 1, 2012, Sun] + Starting Hemp Oil Treatment +
I know I gave my mom the oil a couple of days ago, but since I have no idea how much I gave her (still didn’t build a good measuring system) and since she probably vomited half of it, I will start counting from today (it’s also the first day of the new year, so I thought it would be symbolic ^.^ ).
This time, after getting a really good idea from Christian of mixing the oil with peanut butter to control to dosage, I would start my mom with really REALLY small amounts 3 times a day and increase them according to my mother’s tolerance. Using Honey (sorry, but peanut butter is more of an American thing and my mom prefers honey) I put 9 small spoons of honey with about 0.15-0.18 gr of oil (it’s really hard to extract tiny dosages form the syringe so the calculations here are not accurate) and heat it up on the stove, boiling it (that’s the only way to melt this sticky oil), mix it with a toothpick really well and then let it cool down and go back to the original sticky hard honey it was before. This way I can give my mom 1 spoon which has a very small amount of oil, while still controlling the dosage. Plus the honey is full of sugar, which she needed with the oil (which brings down sugar levels). I made enough mixture for 3 days in advance to take 3 times a day (thus 9 spoons) planning to increase the dosage every 3 days or so, according to my mom’s reaction to the oil.
Day 1 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.05-0.06 gr (~0.02 x3 morn, afternoon, eve)
Total so far: 0.05-0.06 gr
The day went by ok, my mom was sleepy but ok. Hope was restored to the family.

[Jan 2, 2012, Mon]
Day 2 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.05-0.06 gr (~0.02 x3)
Total so far: 0.10-0.12 gr
We also did a blood test today according to the Oncologist request (though I wanted it anyway right before starting the oil treatment so I can follow the changes). Sadly the stupid doctor only asked for 2 of the 3 Cancer markers important for my mom’s case. Blood Test results:
CEA – 3.44
CA 19.9 – 16.54
WBC – 11.8
PLT – 547
(Sadly no CA 125)

[Jan 3, 2012, Tue]
Day 3 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.05-0.06 gr (~0.02 x3)
Total so far: 0.15-0.18 gr

[Jan 4, 2012, Wed] ^increased dosage
Day 4 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.09-0.1 gr (~0.03 x3)
Total so far: ~0.25 gr

[Jan 5, 2012, Thu]
Day 5 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: ~0.35 gr

[Jan 6, 2012, Fri]
Day 6 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: ~0.45 gr

[Jan 7, 2012, Sat] ^increased dosage
Day 7 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.2 gr (~0.07 x3)
Total so far: 0.65 gr
My mother vomited in the middle of the night. Although it looks like it’s because I increased the dosage, like I said before, I believe it’s probably due to her situation getting worse from waiting all that time with no treatment, and we barely started with the oil.

[Jan 8, 2012, Sun]
Day 8 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: None
Total so far: 0.65 gr
Because she vomited last night she felt bad all day so I didn’t give her the oil. The oil doesn’t help her nausea for some reason, but more just puts her to sleep.

[Jan 9, 2012, Mon]
Day 9 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.2 gr (~0.07 x3)
Total so far: 0.85 gr

[Jan 10, 2012, Tue] ^increased dosage
Day 10 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.1 gr (only once in the morning)
Total so far: 0.95 gr
I decided to give my mom the oil only twice a day, still the daily amount, but we thought perhaps taking the oil after lunch time and 3 times in general is just too much for her. My mother vomited again before going to bed. That was BEFORE I gave her the evening oil, and so the oil from the morning should not be the cause of her vomiting.

[Jan 11, 2012, Wed]
Day 11 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.1 gr (only once before bed)
Total so far: 1.05 gr
Today we went to the hospital, because a friend told us that she should cleanse the Ascites (water gathering inside her belly). Long story short they didn’t perform the procedure, but they did do a standard blood test. No Cancer markers but:
WBC – 13.5
PLT – 444
PLT went down from 547 to 444, almost norm numbers. Although I’m no doctor and this could be nothing, I was thinking to myself that there is SOME kind of change here with only 1 gr of oil. On the other hand WBC went up a bit, so I don’t know, I guess it’s just too early to see a real change.
Again, my mom was feeling bad and so only took the oil before bed. Also we were out all day so we didn’t take it in the morning.

[Jan 12, 2012, Thu] ^increased dosage
Day 12 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.4 gr (0.2 x2)
Total so far: 1.45 gr

[Jan 13, 2012, Fri]
Day 13 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.2 gr (only once in the morning)
Total so far: 1.65 gr
I gave her the oil only in the morning because, again, she felt bed before bed and ended up vomiting.

[Jan 14, 2012, Sat]
Day 14 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.2 gr (only once before bed)
Total so far: 1.85 gr
And again, gave her the oil only the evening after a day’s rest.

[Jan 15, 2012, Sun]
We went to a different oncologist (stomach specialist) at a different hospital (which we heard was a better one at treating Cancer). We told him our story (minus the hemp oil of course) and he told us it would be best to hospitalize my mother on that same day to speed up the process of CT scan and blood tests and eventually chemo. He was also against the surgery (saying surgeons like to cut everything because that’s what they know, which is kinda true and we have the “perfectly healthy” spleen they took out without testing “just to be sure”), and recommended starting with Chemo as soon as possible.
At this point we felt that time was really running out. My mom had been vomiting a lot lately and frankly we couldn’t be sure that the oil treatment will work 100%. I myself do believe in the oil’s healing powers, but since WE were the ones who made the oil (with no past experience) from starting material we had NO control over, and we DID change Rick’s recipe a bit, we had no idea if what we created should actually work.
With this in mind we felt we had no choice but to start with the Chemo, while still continuing with the oil. I was aware that the Chemo is getting in the way of the oil in some ways, and, believe me, did NOT want my mom to go through that horrible process, but since I read some people have combined Chemo and Hemp oil and since this IS a life and death situation, we felt that time ran out for my mom to keep experimenting with the oil and so left with no choice but to start Chemo.

At this point I would also like to explain something about the health system here:
In my country health care comes from the government. Although this sounds nice and all, it’s actually not that great. There isn’t much funding here for health and so we can’t just walk into a hospital and demand any check we want. This means we couldn’t just ask for a CT scan 2 weeks after the oil, without having a really really good excuse. If everything costs money, a LOT of money, the doctors here sometimes have this in mind, instead of the patient’s wellbeing. It’s not like we have a private health insurance and we can demand anything we want, and that brings us a lot of problems involved with the Oil treatment. We can’t ask a doctor to do something without explaining why, but we can’t tell him about the Oil either.
Only when we talked about Chemo the doctor decided to hospitalize my mother and do a blood test and CT scan. So this is kind of catch 22, double edged sword, I don’t know how to call it, situation. So our hope now is to see UNEXPLAINED good results in the tests they do for the Chemo that will help us reevaluate the situation and perhaps quit Chemo and continue with the oil alone. A very very big decision, but there IS a chance it can happen.

So we hospitalized my mother that evening and they scheduled her some tests.
She didn’t take the oil in the morning because we had a doctor’s appointment and she didn’t want to be sleepy and all. She did take some before going to bed.
Day 15 of Hemp Oil Treatment
Took today: 0.2 gr (only once before bed)
Total so far: 2.05 gr

[Jan 16, 2012, Mon]
Day 16 of Hemp Oil Treatment <- the last day for this session, you’ll see later what I mean.
Took today: 0.2 gr (only once in the morning)
Total so far: 2.25 gr
My mom was at the hospital waiting to do the tests the next day. She vomited in the evening again and decided not to take any more oil until the results come in and we decide what to do next.

[Jan 17, 2012, Tue] + 1st session of Chemo +
They’ve done a CT Scan and a blood test in the morning.
Blood Test results:
CEA – 3.3
CA 19.9 – 19.1
CA 125 – 96.5
WBC – 18.76
PLT – 457
CT scan shows that in fact my mother’s situation had gone a bit worse, mainly because at least a month and a half has gone by since the last scan with no treatment at all, including the oil.
At this point my mother barely consumed 2.5 gr of oil in 2 weeks, so although we were hoping, we knew we probably won’t see a huge change. I can only see here that although the CA19.9 went up (from 16.54 to 19.1), the CEA actually went down (from 3.44 to 3.3), and sadly we didn’t have the CA125 from 2 weeks ago, so we couldn’t tell if the oil work yet or not, and had to continue with the Chemo plan.
My mother started Chemo that same evening, at 9pm. She will be doing a 48 hours treatment every 2 weeks. This session she got:
IV Oxaliplatin 110mg D1
IV Leucovorin 520mg D1
IV 5FU 160mg D1-D2

[Jan 18, 2012, Wed]
Still on Chemo at the hospital. Vomited and had diarrhea due to Chemo (sorry for the disgusting description, but chemo is a disgusting treatment), but basically feeling ok. She complained about the food at the hospital.

[Jan 19, 2012, Thu]
Finished Chemo in the evening, 9pm and since it was late they decided to release her the day after. She is ok. Food’s still bad.

[Jan 20, 2012, Fri]
My mother was released from the hospital at noon. They explained to her all the side effects and what to do, supplied us with a lot of medicines and told us to do a blood test before the next session about a week and a half from today. My mom is weak, but mostly ok, she rested all day at home.

[Jan 21, 2012, Sat] + Starting Hemp Oil Treatment – again +
I convinced my mom to continue with the oil even if she feels bad, sick and tired (because of the chemo of course). Since my mom didn’t take the oil constantly and had the chemo and all, I decided to reset my count on how much she took so far. Yet I didn’t start from the very low dosage, since my mom’s body still had the tolerance we built up before. With chemo in mind, I will now go with at least the 90 grams treatment (if not more) to also fix what the doctors ruined. Using another great tip from Christian and having my mom already taking a dosage that I can actually measure (and having my mom complaining about the Honey all the time) I moved to using Empty Gel Caps you can probably get at drugs stores or Vitamin shops.
So this is the new count:
Day 1 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.5 gr (0.25 morn + 0.25 eve)
Total so far: 0.5 gr

[Jan 22, 2012, Sun]
Day 2 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 1 gr

[Jan 23, 2012, Mon]
Day 3 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 1.5 gr

[Jan 24, 2012, Tue] ^Increased Dosage
Day 4 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.75 gr (0.375 morn + 0.375 eve)

[Jan 25, 2012, Wed] V Decreased Dosage
Day 5 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.1 gr (0.1 eve)
Total so far: 2.35 gr
My mother vomited in the middle of the night, probably from Chemo. She was a bit ok in the morning, so I decided to give her the oil anyway, 0.375 gr, but an hour after that she vomited and had diarrhea due to Chemo again, so she probably vomited the oil as well. I gave her the day to rest and gave her 0.1 gr before bed just for a good night sleep.

[Jan 26, 2012, Thu] ^Increased Dosage
Day 6 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.3 gr (0.3 morn)
Total so far: 2.65 gr
My mother felt bad again in the evening and had diarrhea, so again I skipped the evening dosage.

[Jan 27, 2012, Fri] ^Increased Dosage
Day 7 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.675 gr (0.3 morn + 0.375eve)
Total so far: 3.325 gr

[Jan 28, 2012, Sat]
Day 8 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.675 gr (0.3 morn + 0.375eve)
Total so far: 4 gr

[Jan 29, 2012, Sun] ^Increased Dosage
Day 9 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.8 gr (0.3 morn + 0.5 eve)
Total so far: 4.8 gr
We did a blood test today asked by the Oncologist. From my understanding, I think we finally see some good results:
CEA – 4.61
CA 19.9 – 17.55
CA 125 – 71.62
WBC – 7.9
PLT – 403
Although CEA went up a bit (was 3.3), CA125 went down a LOT (was 96.5), and CA 19.9 also went down (was 19.1). WBC and PLT, although in norm now, clearly went down due to Chemo.
My mother did feel better in the last couple of days. She suddenly started looking for stuff to eat, looked happier and could do house stuff without stopping for rest every 10 min. Yes, she is still weak and sick and her stomach still making weird noises, but I can ignore a change a see in her. If this is the result of only 5 gr of Oil, I can’t wait to see what 20 or 30 grams will do. I truly hope this will only get better and better.

[Jan 30, 2012, Mon] ^Increased Dosage
Day 10 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.875 gr (0.375 morn + 0.5 eve)
Total so far: 5.675 gr

[Jan 31, 2012, Tue] + 2nd session of Chemo +
- Paused – Hemp Oil Treatment
My mother was hospitalized today for another Chemo session. Considering what the body is going through during Chemo, I’ve decided to pause the Oil treatment in every session. Her sessions are 46 hours long, so it spreads over 3 days (2 nights). Hopefully we’ll get back to the daily dosage on Friday.
I tried to get some clue from the doctors to whether the last blood test showed something interesting. But sadly I realized that it’s easier getting a criminal to confess his crime than getting a straight answer or at least some lead from a doctor. Since at this point we’ll still be doing the Chemo and Oil together, I decided to just wait.

(To be Continued)
  • Itinkso, teddys head and Blue61 like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

Attaching pictures of the Hemp Oil we produced from Hash/Hashish. As you can see it looks a bit different from Rick Simpson's Oil. Each syringe is 10 gr of Oil. Attached File  IMG_0547.JPG   181.53KB   6 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0552.JPG   248.44KB   8 downloads
  • Itinkso, teddys head and Blue61 like this

#3 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:23 PM

[Feb 1, 2012, Wed]
My mother was still getting her Chemo at the hospital. She vomited a bit and didn’t eat much, but basically she was ok. This session she got:
IV Oxaliplatin 110mg D1
IV 5FU 1560mg D1-D2 (though I think it should be 160mg like last time, and there’s a type error, IDK I’m not a doctor)
For some reason she didn’t get “Leucovorin 520mg D1” like last time, or she did and again the doctor made a mistake. I’m just copying from the release reports.

+ And now I think I FINALLY have some good news to report:
My mom told me that a doctor came to check up on her at the hospital today and told her that the chemo is working well on her Cancer. I’m guessing this is due to the blood test we did, showing that in fact the cancer markers are going down. Like I said before, my mom did start to feel better, and now the doctor even confirmed it.
But wait… wait a minute… didn’t the doctors say before that her cancer is incurable???! 3 different doctors, 2 of them are even quite famous in their field (small country), one of them is a professor and the head of the whole surgeon departments at the hospital, all 3 of them sat with us, looked us in the eyes and explained to us that: “your mother’s condition is very bad, her cancer is very advanced, stomach cancer is the second killing cancer out there, sadly the existing Chemo doesn’t work well or at all on her type of cancer, we can’t cure her, only ease her symptoms, but she won’t reach the age of 80, and even a surgery won’t help her at this stage”.
And now, suddenly, “magically”, after one, one! Chemo session, Poof “the Chemo is working well on her Cancer”?! Am I missing something here? Oh, of course, muhahahaha, they don’t know she’s on the Oil.
My mom is now eating better, sleeping better, the Ascites (water gathering inside her belly) is almost gone, which means less pressure on her stomach, the digesting system seems to be working better (she suffered from constipations), less or not at all nausea, and she simply seems happier. And that’s barely with 4-5 gr, I can’t wait to see how much an extra 13gr (the amount she will take before the next blood test and 3rd Chemo) is going to affect her. And mostly – I can’t wait to see the doctor’s reaction, muhahahah….

[Feb 2, 2012, Thu]
Day 11 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: ~0.325 gr (one dosage before bed)
Total so far: 6 gr
My mother was released from the hospital after the Chemo treatment. She was a bit weak but all in all seemed ok. She even agreed to take some Oil leftovers I had (the first syringe just ran out) before bed. I don’t know exactly how much I gave her, so I just rounded up the numbers. She has now reached the 1gr a day dosage, so will be easier to count now.

[Feb 3, 2012, Fri]
Day 12 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 1 gr (0.5 morn + 0.5 eve)
Total so far: 7 gr
My mother is now very cooperative about the Oil treatment. Although she didn’t say it (remember? Not a talkative person) I think she is starting to realize that the Oil is truly healing her. She was even disappointed today asking why the Oil she took in the morning didn’t make her sleepy, cause she didn’t get much sleep at the hospital and wanted a good rest. I told her, loling, that we worked so hard till now to get her to a point where her body has tolerance to the Oil. At the beginning she always complained about being sleepy all day and now it seemed funny she actually waited for the Oil to make her sleepy. An hour later, at lunch time, she had a funny smile on her face and ate quite ok. I guess the oil was kicking in ^_^.

[Feb 4, 2012, Sat]
Day 13 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 8 gr

[Feb 5, 2012, Sun]
Day 14 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 9 gr

(I’ll make it shorter, nothing special this week, mom feeling better every day. She’s already used to the 1gr per day and it’s not affecting her anymore, but still healing her).

[Feb 12, 2012, Sun]
Day 21 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 16 gr

[Feb 13, 2012, Mon]
Day 22 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 17 gr
We did a blood test this morning. Blood test results:
CEA – 5.1 (was 4.61)
CA 19.9 – 27.71 (was 17.55)
CA 125 – 33.2 (was 71.62!) <- now within Norms.
WBC – 9.6 (was 7.9)
PLT – 332 (was 403)
OMG I was so happy!! CA 125 went down to 33 (the norm is up to 35). My gamble was around 50, at best case 40, but 33! And this is only with third of the Oil treatment. My mother DID feel better in the last week, she admitted it herself. She now wakes up in the middle of the night because she’s hungry. HUNGRY! She always munch on something and eat larger meals from day to day. She also feels she gained weight.
The only thing that puzzles me is why the other marker CA 19.9 keeps going up and down and up again. This time it really escalated, but still within norms (max 37). I worry a bit, reading online that it could be related to pancreatic cancer, but when I look at the facts that my mom just keeps getting better I just hope that stupid Chemo, while healing one organ, is not causing damage to another organ. For now all markers are within Norm parameters.
If anyone who reads this now, a doctor perhaps or someone with enough experience with this matter, who could shed some light and give us some information, we’d truly appreciate it.

[Feb 14, 2012, Tue] + 3rd session of Chemo +
My mother was hospitalized today for another Chemo session. We were really lucky (or just plain smart > :D ), she didn’t have any ANY side effects after the second treatment. No nausea, diarrhea, lack of appetite nor sleepiness. Expect for one day that she had a heat flash, she felt good. I really hope this session will be the same. My mom agreed with me – the Oil is probably suppressing all those side effect. Remember the “cleaning lady” from my previous post? That’s what we think.

[Feb 15, 2012, Wed]
My mom is still at the hospital connected to the Chemo. She vomited once, but other than that she feels ok. I also forgot to mention that they weighted her yesterday and she gained 2 KG! in 2 weeks. So she went up from 40kg to 42kg. Still under weight, but we’re working on it (middle of the night snacks sure are helping).
This session she got:
IV Oxaliplatin 110mg D1
IV Leucovorin 520mg D1 (I think last time she also got it and they just forgot to write it)
IV 5FU 1560mg D1-D2 (Now I believe this is the right number, so the first session might have been a smaller dosage or a type error)
Bottom line, I think they’re keeping the same treatment and dosage cause they believe it’s working, so there’s no need for a change.
Also, we were told that the next, the 4th session will be the last one for this series, then they will do a new evaluation, probably CT scan and blood tests and then they will decide how to continue. According to my calculation the timing should almost match the end of the 60gr Oil treatment. I don’t know yet how long after the last Chemo they will do the scans, but if we’ll have at least 2 weeks, we should finish the 60gr. I sure hope there will be a pleasant surprise for the doctors after they check my mom again… He he he…

[Feb 16, 2012, Thu]
Day 23 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.5 gr (before bed)
Total so far: 17.5 gr
My mom was released from the hospital after the Chemo was over. She had a few heat flashes, but in general she feels ok. She even asked about the oil before bed, I was sure she would find some kind of excuse to avoid it, plus I don’t want to push anything on her right after a Chemo session. But she said she can take it, so who am I to argue ^.^

[Feb 17, 2012, Fri]
Day 24 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 18.5 gr
My mom felt a bit weak and a small nausea in the morning, but it pasted and she even managed to cook lunch for the first time since this whole story started. Good thing I double checked the sauce, cause all the tastes she feels in her mouth change after a Chemo session (we were told it’s normal and will pass in a few days) Posted Image

[Feb 18, 2012, Sat] to [Feb 27, 2012, Mon]
Day 25 to Day 34 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took every day: 1 gr (0.5 morn + 0.5 eve)
Total so far: 28.5 gr
Again, nothing much to tell. This time, after the 3rd session, my mom had a couple of days when she felt a bit of nausea and lack of appetite. This was clearly due to the Chemo. We were told by the nurses and friends that the effects of the Chemo usually appear after the 3rd of 4th session. But luckily the effects were mild and all in all my mother was ok. After a couple of days she returned to normal (as normal as she can be). Well, we are only half way through the Oil treatment and she’s already pretty fine, so I hope now that when the 60gr is over she will finally be cured.

[Feb 28, 2012, Tue] + 4th session of Chemo and LAST for this series (if forever!?)+
My mother was hospitalized for the 4th and last Chemo session for this series (and I truly hope she won’t be doing any more chemo, at least before we finish the Oil and see where we stand. And yes, I know the oil combined with chemo as less effect, so like I said, we’ll see where we are after 60gr and perhaps add another 10gr to complete the healing process).
As for blood test, long story short we had to do it in the hospital this time (we usually do it in our local health center). And as I feared, those stupid doctors didn’t do the Cancer Markers test… So I only have the immune system one. I’m planning on doing another blood test for my mom in a couple of days.
Also, she lost a big of weight. Went down from 42kg to 40.5kg, but that’s because she didn’t feel good in the couple of days before today, so it was kind of expected.
This session she got the same:
IV Oxaliplatin 110mg D1
IV Leucovorin 520mg D1 (I think last time she also got it and they just forgot to write it)
IV 5FU 1560mg D1-D2
I guess they don’t change anything if there’s no unusual side effects or whatever. We all know what’s really working here, so as long as they don’t increase the poison to inject into my mom, I don’t ask questions.

[Feb 29, 2012, Wed]
Mom still at the hospital, feeling not so great as usual when she’s on Chemo. But basically ok.

[Mar 1, 2012, Thu]
Day 35 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 0.5 gr (before bed)
Total so far: 29 gr
My mom was released from the hospital with instructions to do a CT Scan (chest, belly and waist) in a couple of weeks from now. Also do blood tests and then set an appointment with the doctor so he can tell us what’s next.
This is the moment I waited for. Now that the Chemo is behind us I want to focus on the Oil and try stretching this CT Scan as far as I can. Sadly I need 30 days to complete the 60gr and I know my mom won’t be THAT cooperative, asking about the CT and shouting that “god”.. I’m sorry, the doctor told her to do it in 2 weeks and then come to him… urg, so I guess 3 weeks will be as far as I can stretch this, which means doing the CT on about 52-53gr, then perhaps doing the blood test a week later, one day before the doctor’s appointment, and then based on what he has to say maybe maybe trying to convince my mom to just continue with the Oil for the full recovery. We’ll see. I also need to see the new blood test first. But this is basically my plan now.

[Mar 2, 2012, Fri]
Day 36 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 30 gr

[Mar 3, 2012, Sat]
Day 37 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 31 gr

[Mar 4, 2012, Sun] ^Increased Dosage
Day 38 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 1.5 gr (0.5 morn + 1 eve)
Total so far: 32.5 gr
We did today the blood test they were supposed to do at the hospital. Blood test results:
CEA – 5.69 (was 5.1)
CA 19.9 – 25.73 (was 27.71)
CA 125 – 22.33 (was 33.2)
WBC – 6 (was 9.6) <- low because it’s right after the chemo when the immune system goes down
PLT – 325 (was 332)
I woke up today with a new plan – to increase my mother’s dosage with a goal to reach 2gr per day in a few days from now. This is mainly so we can finish the 60gr right before the CT scan. My mom in on the 1gr for a few weeks now so I was pretty sure/hope she can handle an increase. I decided to start with 1.5, give her the 1gr before bed and then if all goes well in a few days I will give her 1gr in the morn and 1 before bed. She has already agreed (was easier than I thought).
As you can see from my daily count, she managed to take the increased dosage.

[Mar 5, 2012, Mon]
Day 39 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 34 gr
Mom slept well, no bad side effect of the increased dosage. I will continue with my plan.

[Mar 6, 2012, Tue]
Day 40 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 35.5 gr
I set an a CT Scan appointment to 2.5 weeks from now, so I should have enough time to reach the 60gr before the scan.

[Mar 7, 2012, Wed] V Decreased Dosage
Day 41 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 36.5 gr
My mom didn’t feel well today (vomited once), this usually happens after about 4-5 days of the Chemo. So I only gave her 0.5gr before bed.

[Mar 8, 2012, Thu] ^Increased Dosage
Day 42 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 38 gr
My mom felt good today and we even managed to do some stuff together. She always has a couple of days of feeling bad about 4-5 days after the Chemo ends and then it just goes away. So I went back to the 1.5gr per day and she took it well.

[Mar 9, 2012, Fri]
Day 43 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 39.5 gr

[Mar 10, 2012, Sat]
Day 44 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 41 gr

[Mar 11, 2012, Sun]
Day 45 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 42.5 gr
Today I planned to increase the dosage to 1.75, but sadly my mom took the wrong pill… the blue box, mom, not the white one… urg, never mind. There’s always tomorrow ^.^

[Mar 12, 2012, Mon] to [Mar 15, 2012, Thu] ^Increased Dosage
Day 46 to Day 49 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took daily: 1.75 gr (0.75 morn + 1 eve)
Total so far: 49.5 gr
I had a few pills I made that were more of a 0.75gr so I decided to give it a try.

[Mar 16, 2012, Fri] V Decreased Dosage
Day 50 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 51 gr
After a few days I think it was a bit too much for my mom, so I decided to go back to the 1.5 daily and just stay with this dosage. We’re in 51gr already! And we still have about a week till the CT, which is about 12gr more. Yosh!

[Mar 17, 2012, Sat] to [Mar 24, 2012, Sat]
Day 51 to Day 58 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took daily: 1.5 gr (0.5 morn + 1 eve)
Total so far: 63 gr
Nothing special, my mom feels good, she helps around the house a lot, go out with me to do the shopping and wake up every night to munch on something (she used to wake up and smoke, but since she quit now, so eats something instead). She has gained weight, about 4.5 kg and you can definitely tell she’s much better. Tomorrow we’re doing the CT Scan, but we’ll have the results only a week after at the doctor’s appointment. Still – crossing fingers, at this point my mom basically finished the 60gr treatment, but since we did the Chemo as well I don’t know if this dosage was effective enough, or we’ll need more, so I hope we’ll have good news and I will keep you updated of course. In the meantime we’ll continue with the Oil (I was going for the 90gr treatment against Chemo anyway) until the doc says “omg I don’t know what happened this is a miracle omg I’m a genius I can’t believe it’s not butter” and then we’ll move of course to the 1gr per month maintenance dosage.

[Mar 25, 2012, Sun] + The CT Scan After Oil and Chemo, no Results Yet +
Day 59 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 1 gr (only 1gr in the eve)
Total so far: 64 gr
We did the CT Scan today. My mom had to fest, plus drink about 2 liters of liquid and have some stuff injected into her, so I didn’t give her the Oil in the morning. Results will be within a week, so at this point I don’t really have any news.
Did anyone reading this had or heard of a similar experience where a patient (preferred stomach Cancer patient) had Chemo and the 60gr Oil treatment together and then did the CT and blood tests right after finishing the 60gr and was completely cured? I know that Rick Simpson in against Chemo (heck, me too, but you know our story), but I could never figure out exactly if even if the patient does the Chemo, is 60gr enough? Or when Rick was talking about 90gr or 120gr for patients who had Chemo, he meant that they need this much if they do the Chemo together with the Oil (and not like I understand it where you do 60gr for cure and then an extra 30gr or 60gr if you suffered from nasty Chemo side effects).
Any info to cheer me up would be great ^.^

[Mar 26, 2012, Mon] to [Mar 31, 2012, Sat]
Day 60 to Day 65 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took daily: 1.5 gr (0.5 morn + 1 eve)
Total so far: 73 gr
Nothing special. Tomorrow we’re going to do a blood test, or should I say “THE” blood test that will probably determine whether the Oil is working or not. So ya, I’m really really nervous, just thinking about it makes my stomach turn. My mom is in denial of course, just watching too many soap operas, but if it works for her, I’m letting her be. Still, I really really REALLY hope to get good results tomorrow. They will arrive to my email (they have a system for this) in the afternoon tomorrow, so I will basically know even before we go to the Doctor on Monday. But I’m already afraid to watch. If the Oil is not working I really don’t know what else to do. The Oil for now is our one and only hope for full recovery. Signs show my mom is much better, but until we have that written proof, anything can happen, for better or worse…
*Sign…*

[Apr 1, 2012, Sun]
Day 66 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 74.5 gr
Ok, kinda bad news people. After crying a bit I sat down to post the results:
(And no, this is NOT an April fool's joke...)
We did the blood test this morning. Blood test results:
CEA – 5.64 (was 5.69)
CA 19.9 – 30.13 (was 25.73)
CA 125 – 27.92 (was 22.33)
WBC – 11 (was 6)
PLT – 366 (was 325)
So…. I was really expecting/hoping to see clean ZEROs, or at least at least a very small number. I’m really lost here, you guys, I really really need someone’s help and experience right now. We’re at more than 70gr!!! I was sure, positively sure my mom would be cured by now! I promised her, always talking how the Oil is great and how it cured so many people… I don’t know… well, we still didn’t hear the CT results (btw, Doc’s appointment was postponed to Tuesday) and his full analysis, but still… URG! She should have been cured by now. Why?? Why isn’t the Oil working? I now really have a feeling that what we made was not as Rick’s Oil. Problem is, we may never know, because we did the Oil and the Chemo together (we really had to), so we don’t know what really made those Cancer markers go down til now. And why did they start go up again? As if the Oil did nothing and since we had a break with the Chemo to cells continued to multiply? Problem with the Chemo that sometimes it works for a while and then it just stops working. Also, it’s poison, AND most cases get the cancer again within 2 years or so and the lifespan is about 5 years tops. OMG…. I just can't make my mom go through therapy after therapy, suffering and slipping from my hands because I couldn’t help her… as I’m typing this tears go down from my eyes…
Please, can anyone help me out here???

[Apr 2, 2012, Mon]
Day 67 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 2 gr (0.5 morn + 0.5 after noon + 1 eve)
Total so far: 76.5 gr

[Apr 3, 2012, Tue] + Plan B +
Day 68 of Hemp Oil Treatment.
Took today: 2 gr (0.5 morn + 0.5 after noon + 1 eve)
Total so far: 78.5 gr
So… We went to the doctor this morning to hear about the CT and blood tests. The situation right now is this: according to the CT there is no change comparing to the CT 3 months ago, except for the Ascites, which went down a lot (it was also visible on my mom’s body), and I think some tumors in the colon were gone, cause somewhat they weren’t mentioned in the CT analysis. I’m saying “I think” because frankly the doctor didn’t noticed this, cause he didn’t took the time to compare the new results with the old ones, just read what some other doctor wrote and the feeling of “it doesn’t really matter cause I told you before we can’t cure your mother” was all over his face. And ya, though trying to squeeze more information out of him, asking should he compare the 2 CTs to see if there’s but the smallest change, he just said “what do you want? This is good that there’s no change. After all, we talked about this before that we can’t cure your mom”.
So basically my mom is not getting worse, but she’s not getting better either. Though my mom and brother were quite pleased with this, I took this information quite badly. I was most frustrated that there was no improvement, especially nothing that should be equivalent to almost 80gr of Oil consumption. I was really lost.
The only good thing I could see is that we probably gained more time to find a solution. As long as my mom is not getting worse and as long as the Chemo is somewhat working (though I’m trying my best to stop the Chemo as well) we have a little more time to figure this out and try something else.
My mom has an appointment for a new Chemo session in 2 weeks from today, this time she will take pills every day. They told us it’s the same as what she got in the hospital, only in pills and in a smaller dosage for a longer period of time. Every session is 3 weeks and there’s no break between sessions. At the beginning of every session she will get 2 hours of IV of some stuff at the hospital and then continue at home with the pills.
And so we have decided to make a new plan, or actually move to our “Plan B” from long ago: We know from start there was a small chance using Hash instead of the Buds would make the Oil ineffective to medical use. Luckily (or smartly) during this time we also got a license for Cannabis Oil (legal here for medical use). Cancer patients don’t even need to blink to get it. So we put aside the Buds we got every month just in case. It’s not much, but we decided to use it anyway and make a fresh batch from Buds and follow Rick’s instructions as much as possible. We have about a week for my mom to consume as much Buds Oil as possible and then we’ll do a blood test 1 day before the Chemo appointment and hope for the best. We don’t expect to get her cured, but we do hope to see some small improvement. If there IS one using only the Oil then we’ll see what to do next (more plans are on the way, but one step at a time). At least we are lucky that my mom can already consume about 2gr per day, which makes thing easier for us. I do believe taking about 10+ gr will show some improvement and hoping for it. In the mean time we are not stopping with the old oil until we make the new one. We are also considering the possibility the Chemo is just getting in the way of the oil, so now would be the perfect time to test that as well.
* On a side note, from now on I will refer to the old oil we made as “Hash Oil” and the new oil we’ll make as “Buds Oil”.

[Apr 4, 2012, Wed]
Day 69 of Hemp->Hash Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 80 gr
We had a very busy day and my mom forgot to take a dosage in the afternoon. I went today to get the monthly batch of Buds from our supplier. I also got 2 liters of Acetone for the new oil (1 liter for each wash, we don’t have a lot of Buds to use).

[Apr 5, 2012, Thu]
Day 70 of Hash Oil Treatment.
Took today: 1.5 gr (0.5 morn + 0.5 after noon + 0.5 eve)
Total so far: 81.5 gr
Mom took only one dosage of 0.5 before bed because she felt a bit full from dinner.
We had such a crazy week, physically and emotionally, I simply collapsed today from tiredness. I’m trying to make the oil as fast as possible, but things keep getting in the way, and frankly – I’m only human.

[Apr 6, 2012, Fri]
Day 71 of Hash Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 83 gr
My mom and I talked and decide that, instead of taking a full 1gr (which is 0.5+0.5, that’s how I prepared the pills) before bed, we will split it even more. Her stomach is not healthy and maybe 2 pills are too much for her to digest. So from now on we take smaller dosages more times a day.
Thing is, today we had a big family dinner so she could only take 3x0.5gr instead of 4x0.5gr. This is also why I couldn’t make the oil today as well, URG.

[Apr 7, 2012, Sat] + Making a New Batch of Hemp Oil From BUDS This Time +
Day 72 of Hash Oil Treatment.
Total so far: 84.5 gr
I finally got to making the new batch of Oil, this time made from the Buds (and not Hash like before). This time, using past experience, I tried (with success I believe) to follow Rick’s instructions to the letter. The only 2 differences from his recipe (that you can find on PhoenixTears.CA website) are: 1. I used Acetone as solvent and not what he’s usually using, because it’s just not available here, and 2. At the end of the process he used some coffee heater, which again is just not available here, so I had to improvise something similar that I believe did the same job (pictures below). But basically, other than that I did everything the same and even the final result looks very similar to Rick’s oil.
Attached File  Pot1.jpg   161.33KB   4 downloadsAttached File  Pot2.jpg   290.24KB   6 downloads
Out of about 85gr of high quality Buds, that we got legally from the government (and we were told they are very high quality with about 20% of active stuff in them, which I know from reading online is very good) came out about 14-15gr of Oil (I used a kitchen scale). Ya, that’s quite a lot, I was expecting about 10-12gr, so we were very lucky.
Attached File  Oil1.jpg   323.66KB   7 downloadsAttached File  Oil2.jpg   299.54KB   4 downloads
The Oil was much more liquid like, greasy like, than the Hash oil, which was more like toffee candy. I don’t know if it’s because of the crazy heat wave we have now (about 10+ C 20+ F difference from when I handled the Hash oil) or simply the fact that the starting material was different. In any case, it was hellish figuring out how to divide this oil evenly and get it into the capsules. With the Hash Oil I simply melded it with my fingers, like dough, but this Buds Oil was melting and when every tiny drop counts (since we have so little of it) I just picked a bit with a toothpick and filled the capsules slowly, using intuition how much I should put in each capsule. It roughly came to 0.5gr per pill, while some have a tiny bit more and some a tiny bit less (thus the division in the picture below). But it really doesn’t matter, as long as I know that if my mom finishes the whole batch, she consumed about 14-15gr of Oil.
Attached File  Pills.JPG   259.46KB   3 downloads
The whole process of making the oil took about 4-5 hours into the night. The final part took the most. Because I had a small amount of oil, I took it off the rice cooker a tiny bit earlier when it was still very liquid like, so I won’t lose half of the oil on the way of transferring it into the small measuring cup. So I had to vaporize more Acetone on a small fire (as in the picture above). Also, the stuff was bubbling and at some point I wasn’t sure if it’s done already or not. Every 2 min I mixed it a bit, never letting it burn from below. Eventually I just decided to close the fire and leave it to cool down. Acetone vaporizes into the air and this was a hot dry night so I figured if there’s any Acetone left, it won’t be there in the morning. Worst case I’ll just cook it again. So I had to leave the part of putting the oil inside the capsules for the next day. The morning after (Sunday) the oil looked ok with no liquid left in it. It didn’t smell like Acetone at all and it seemed I was successful, as you can see from the pictures above.

[Apr 8, 2012, Sun] + New Count of Buds Oil Treatment +
Day 73 of Hash Oil Treatment <-Stopping for now with Hash Oil
Took today: 0.5 gr (0.5 morn)
Total so far: 85 gr
The plan was for my mom to take the new Buds Oil, but when I woke up in the morning with a plan to make the pills and give one to my mom, she already told me she was a “good girl” and took her dosage (from the old Hash batch) already at 9am… mommm… So I prepared for her small dosages to start with the new Buds Oil. My brother told me that although my mom’s body is already used to the oil, since it is made from a different source she can feel the effects again as if getting use to it again and so to start with a small dosage and work our way up.
And so I did. I gave her a small, about 0.25gr I think (it’s really REALLY hard measuring this stuff) in the afternoon and waited for a feedback. She felt ok, no sleepiness or high or something. But she did tell me she’s not sure, but she thinks maybe that the uneasiness in her stomach (the usual feeling she has everyday) had calmed down a bit. Yet, we don’t know if we can connect it to the oil or not.
Seeing this I said there should be 2 options: either what I made is not working (the effect of sleepiness or high), which could be but didn’t seem likely, since I made it before and this time I really followed Rick Simpson’s recipe, OR the dosage simply wasn’t enough and my mom’s body can take more. So I decided to give her 0.5gr before bed and hope for the best.
+ Anyway, here is a new count for the Buds Oil +
Day 1 of BUDS Oil Treatment
Took today: 0.75 gr (0.25 after noon + 0.5 eve)
Total so far: 0.75 gr

[Apr 9, 2012, Mon] ^Increased Dosage
Day 2 of Buds Oil Treatment
My mom slept fine through the night, nothing special like an overdose or something. Seeing this I saw she can handle a pill of 0.5gr. Another idea my brother had was to give her the dosage on an empty stomach, about 1 hour before eating. Knowing this from some medical pills he and I take (family medical issues…) he believes the Oil will get into her system better. This made sense, so my plan is to get her to take 2gr per day, 4x0.5gr : before breakfast, before lunch, before dinner, and before bed. Today we’ll take 1.5gr and tomorrow will increased to 2gr
I gave her 0.5 when she woke up hoping to see some effect. She slept fine, but she could still do so without the Oil. I just wanted to make sure the Oil is doing something. About 1.5 hours later my mom started to dose off and had a funny look on her face. Yayy, the Oil is making my mom high LOL. But seriously, that was a good sign. She just felt asleep on the couch for a couple of hours. I gave her another dosage before lunch and another before dinner. She was sleepy most of the day. She knows she will be sleepy this week, but she also knows sleep is good, sleep makes her healthy.

Edited by Kira, 05 May 2012 - 12:56 PM.

• Itinkso and teddys head like this

#4 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

This is somthing someone wrote me on HempOilHope.org that I thought should appear on this website as well.
-------
He wrote me:

Hi Kira,
good to hear from you again.
I hope your new oil will make better results. And it is VERY good news that its not looks like it's spreading. Also, keep in mind that you don't know for sure if the oil works or not. With no oil it might would have spread.
And also, the oil maybe make your mom deal with the side effects well to keep on going.
But of course, lets hope for a miracle with the oil.
Can you send the oil to a lab with no risk getting busted? I read about people that test the THC and CBD level of their oil to see if its good or not. I know Rick Simpson talks about THC and that you should aim for a high level of THC. But CBD is also very important. And CBD makes the 'high' effect reduced. And then the person can consume more.
Most cannabis on the market is from a high THC strain, since most people are looking for the high, so CBD is almost always too low. (around as little as 0,1%). I don't know if you can chooce strains of your cannabis since I dont know where in the world you live. But if you are able, remember the CBD. Good CBD strains are Cannatonic (cbd thc ratio 1:1). I also heard of one named Harlequin.
I only making point, I have no proof of what cannabis is best or what is best to cure a cancer between CBD and THC.
I also has a question to your mom. Do she feel addicted to the oil in any form? If she wakes up in the morning and feels like she needs it? I think this is an important question. As I mentioned before, my mother has cancer in her stomach too and she wonder if she will get addicted, lets say after the treatment. Even though I told her it's not.
Keep on fighting. Posted Image
------

I replied:

With no oil it might would have spread.
And also, the oil maybe make your mom deal with the side effects well to keep on going.

Yes, me and my mom agree that there is a chance she is able to endure the Chemo with the help of the Oil and that maybe the Oil is perhaps not healing, but at least preventing from the tumors to spread. I've heard this from several people.

Can you send the oil to a lab with no risk getting busted?

Sadly no, I don't think so. This is illegal here and I don't even know where to find this kind of lab and even if I do find one, how can I make it discreet. Also, it will probably cost a lot of money, money we simply don't have. We already spend most of the insurance money on the Oil (cause we had to buy the Hash on the street) AND even if we test it, I don't know how much it will help. It's not like I can control the Buds I get and I'm doing the Oil exactly like Rick Simpson, so I don't know how to make it more potent.
Also, if I use my logical sense, I think (and my someone correct me if I'm wrong) that even if your Oil is say only 50% potent, but you take twice as much, it will still in the end be very potent. Just like when I was melting the Oil in the honey at the beginning, basically making it 80% honey and only 20% oil, or in other words making it less potent. So even if my Hash Oil is not potent enough, my mom still took about 75gr of it, so SOME effect should be seen by now. That is just my logic - taking the Oil till you are cured, not just because Rick said "60gr".

CBD vs THC

Well, I really don't know what we got and I don't know what is more important, I know there are a lot of arguments about. I only know: 1. Rick always mentions THC and get strains or buds that have most THC, 2. My mom is not high, maybe just in the first couple of days, but the oil mostly makes her sleepy, just sleepy, and Rick also mentioned that, 3. The buds we got are from the government, meaning they are supervised and very high quality. They are for cancer patients so they should be helping, not make the patients high, BUT even than i can't really choose what I'm getting and I can't even tell them what I'm using it for.
So.. ya. I know you mean well, but unless some company will take this matter seriously and do a full research, we'll never know.

As I mentioned before, my mother has cancer in her stomach too and she wonder if she will get addicted, lets say after the treatment.

NO. The answer is no, no, no. This is a fact, a well known fact. This is to all of you out there who are still being fed the fear that Cannabis is bad. Tell your mom (or show her this post):
I asked my mom about this a while ago, asking her if when she wakes up she has an urge she needs something. She said no. And this is a woman who smoked 1.5 packs a day for 40 years, so she knows what addiction is. Not only is my mom not addicted, but she actually hates taking the Oil, always makes a face when she takes it, cause it smells funny and tastes not so great. But she knows this is for her own good, so she takes it anyway.
Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp is known for a fact that it's not addicting. That is WHY you always need to take more after your body is used to it. Body is used = not effecting anymore = if you quit nothing will happen.
That is the whole irony, or hoax - that cigarettes are sold legally, when it is known for a fact they are addicting and bad for you, while Cannabis, which you don't even need to smoke and is considered the all cure medicine, is illegal. Medical drugs, most common drugs like pain killers or sleeping pills are given away by doctors like candies, and Cannabis is still illegal. Psychiatric pills, addictive as much as HEROINE are given like water, and Cannabis - yes, kids - is still illegal.
I have a friend who had some anxiety issues a couple of years ago. The doctor gave him some pills to take daily. He took them for 2 years I think, when one day he actually bothered to look at the warnings coming with the pills. To his big surprise it was written "do NOT stop taking the pills without a doctor's approval". In other words, kids, these pills are addictive and quitting them means a bad withdraw. He was NEVER told what he's taking is addictive and the doctors will never admit it. He decided he's going to quit. He's mental condition was better and he really didn't need those, plus what he read freaked him out. You know how long it took him to quit??? About 6 months! I'm talking about all the crazy withdraw symptoms - sweat, shake, emotions, crying, pain, you name it. He had to take the dosage down little by little.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT HELPED HIM QUIT??? - Yep. Smoking MJ. That was the only thing that helped him bare the withdraw, let him get that relax feeling he got from the med pills WITHOUT getting addicted and this way he could quit.
Yes, kids (I feel like a teacher in class) - MJ is also known to help addicts quit their addiction. By switching to MJ they could still get high without the addiction, and with some psychiatric help they can completely quit. Addiction is mostly in the mind, so you also need to remember that.
Did you know that coffee was illegal at some points in history? Because of the caffeine in it and the psychotic effects it does to the body. Coffee! One of the most common drinks in the world. But yes, when you think about it - coffee is addicting, and yet very much legal for all ages.
And last, I want to tell your mom - let's for a minute think hypothetically here. Say in some imaginary world Cannabis IS addicting (it's not, but let's imagine). Wouldn't someone at least give this a try with a better chance of healing, while knowing that the price he would pay is perhaps a week of withdraw (cause you're not addicted for life, this can be cured quit easily), than not try at all??? I mean, what does someone have to lose? When you're faced with such a disease, wouldn't you try just about anything??? As Einstein said "it's all relevant" and I think death is a bigger issue here than a small addiction. That's just my point of view.

In any case, I hope your mom gets better, no matter which path she chooses, I really do.
Best of health to you and your mom!

[Apr 10, 2012, Tue] ^Increased Dosage
Day 2 of Buds Oil Treatment
Took today: 2 gr (0.5 morn + 0.5 after noon + 0.5 eve + 0.5 night)
Total so far: 4.25 gr

[Apr 11, 2012, Wed] V Decreased Dosage
Day 3 of Buds Oil Treatment
Took today: 1.75 gr (0.5 morn + 0.5 after noon + 0.25 night)
Total so far: 5.5 gr
My mom is still very sleepy all day, so I guess/hope the Oil is doing something. I had some Oil leftovers, about 0.25gr and since she seemed very sleepy today I decided to give it to her instead of a strong 0.5 in the evening.

[Apr 12, 2012, Thu] V Decreased Dosage
Day 4 of Buds Oil Treatment
Took today: 1.5 gr (0.5 morn + 0.5 after noon + 0.5 night)
Total so far: 7 gr
My mom told me she is not sure, but she thinks she woke up in the middle of the night with a nausea, but it passed once she woke up, so she’s not sure if she dreamt it or not. We had a busy day today and since I had a feeling 4 times of Oil a day is a bit too much for my mom, I decided to switch back to 3x0.5gr. I think this is the most that she can handle (remember that the cancer is in her digesting system, so it kinda makes sense).

[Apr 13, 2012, Fri]
Day 5 of Buds Oil Treatment
Total so far: 8.5 gr
My mom told me again that she woke up in the middle of the night with nausea, that passed quickly, but still was there. This time I don’t think they were dreams. My mom is very sleepy all day, which is basically good, but sadly instead of improving, my mom had a lack of appetite in the last few days, she didn’t feel so good (compare to the week before) and had less energy. As for timing, we are not sure if it’s because of switching to the new Buds Oil, or because this whole week we had a crazy heat wave (34C / 93F compare to the rain we had about a week ago) and I myself had less appetite than usual. I don’t know… for some reason it feels like the Oil is not working. I’ll wait for the blood tests, but right now I’m actually more afraid than hopeful.

[Apr 14, 2012, Sat]
Day 6 of Buds Oil Treatment
Total so far: 10 gr
My mom is still not eating much, very tired. In the evening she had nausea again, but again it passed fast. It’s really weird. We just don’t know if we should relate it to the Oil (but we don’t want to quit), the weather, or perhaps my mom’s condition is getting worse. Her last Chemo was about 6 weeks ago, so basically if the Chemo is not suppressing the tumors, they just keep growing. Yet, we did the blood test and CT like 2 weeks ago, so we basically know what the current condition is. But still, I don’t like the fact of my mom lacking an appetite and feeling bad. I keep asking myself what am I doing wrong?? Why is the Oil working for so many people, some who had like 24hours to live, and for us it’s just not helping… I’m sorry, I’m just venting air here, this is the only place I can get support on this matter.

[Apr 15, 2012, Sun]
Day 7 of Buds Oil Treatment
Took today: 1 gr (0.5 after noon + 0.5 night)
Total so far: 11 gr
Ok, so my mom woke up today early cause of nausea she had again. She told me she was lying in bed for an hour or 2, trying to make it pass. In the end she just got up and voluntary vomited. I woke up hearing her vomiting. From past experience we already know it’s better to just let it out than hold it in, sometimes for days. She was much relived, like something that was stuck was finally gone. So we skipped the dosage in the morning and said she would only take 2x0.5 today. I think she felt today a bit better, but still not like a couple of weeks ago. Tomorrow we’re doing the blood test and she will start a new Chemo session. I truly hope to see good results in the blood test, but right now I’m actually not that optimistic, so I don’t want to postpone the Chemo for now. I think right now I hope more to see no change, than a change for the worse, which I’m really afraid of. I will let you know anyway.

[Apr 16, 2012, Mon] + 5nd session of Chemo + V Decreased Dosage
Day 8 of Buds Oil Treatment
Took today: 0.5 gr (0.5 night)
Total so far: 11.5 gr
So… The little experiment I was trying to was ruined. I planned for us to do the blood test a day BEFORE the Chemo, and if the results are good perhaps decide to postpone the Chemo and then switch to the Hash Oil and do a blood test again and see if the Hash Oil is giving the same result and then see if it’s the Buds Oil, Hash Oil, or simply the Chemo that is getting in the way. But since we did the blood test on the DAY of the Chemo, we couldn’t make the decision and had to go with the Chemo.
These are the Blood test results:
CEA – 5.47 (was 5.64)
CA 19.9 – 22.36 (was 30.13)
CA 125 – 33.95 (was 27.92)
WBC –12.8 (was 11)
PLT –441 (was 366)
From what I understand (and I have to say that at this point I’m just really REALLY confused and wished a doctor would explain to me what’s going on with these markers) – CEA never ever went down so far, and went down ONLY when my mom was Chemo free and only on the Oil. It went down more with Buds Oil (11gr) than with Hash Oil (a LOT more). CA 19.9 also went down, but this one is going up and down in every blood test. Sadly CA 125 went up and is going up since we stopped Chemo. So you see why I’m confused. BUT it was only 1 week with 11gr that I don’t even know how potent it was (could be compared in potency to 6-7gr of Rick Simpson’s Oil, who knows).
But in any case, not only we don’t have much Buds Oil left (3gr to go), but we also started Chemo again and for now we have NO breaks between Chemo Sessions. So if we want to experiment again we need to make a (could be fatal) decision to stop the Chemo for a while and try only with the Oil. This is a big BIG decision, I know people who support the Oil do not approve of Chemo, and believe me – we also don’t want my mom on Chemo, but this really could be a decision of life and death. She could quit for a month and the Cancer will go wild and then it wold be too late for even the Chemo. OR the Oil could be working and she would be cured, and not just wait slowly for her death. This is something we need time to process.
So after much deliberations (and sleepless nights thinking what to do) this is what we’re going to do next, I guess this is already Plan C:
* First, we are already running out of Hash Oil (I didn’t even imagined we would finish that 140-150gr). I don’t want my mom to quit taking Oil, but if we continue with 1gr per day it will be all gone in a month and a half. So we took it down to 0.5gr per day, that should last for like 3 months. At this time we will try (it’s a bit problematic now) to get more Hash and make some more, perhaps for another month or two.
* In the meantime we have asked to increase the monthly medical oil we get from 40gr to 60gr. My mom is a Cancer patient so that was no problem. We’re going to collect it every month, so according to my calculations within 5 months we will have enough for 60gr or so of Oil. At least enough to make a bigger experiment if we decide to and according to my mother’s illness’ progress till then. We have NO other way of getting Buds here, this is not even a question of money. We are trying to check a few connections, but for now this is the plan.
* I also started feeding my mom Apple Seeds here and there. I read a bit about the B17 in the seeds and I know Rick also recommended it, so I said there’s nothing to lose and my mom likes them anyway.
* And last I started reading about the Raw Food diet. Ironically my mom suddenly now has appetite for mostly fruits and veggies. She stopped almost completely with Coffee (I allow her only 1 small cup in the morning), she barely eats meat, bread and sweets (this is something that happened from the surgery), so I try to fill the house with mostly stuff related to that Raw Food diet. We also (for years now) buy as much organic food as we can (not everything is available), don’t eat junk food or stuff with preservative. But my mother still doesn’t agree to go all the way with this diet. I’m working on it. I think that if we try the Buds Oil again with no Chemo, I will make her to go on Raw Food Diet as well and I think if we attack this thing both ways we’ll have more chances of succeeding.
For now my intuition says that we need to make the Oil from buds, not Hash, and we need to use it without Chemo, and we’ll probably need more than 60gr. It’s just a feeling, I truly have no idea if this is true, but I will never ever give up on trying to make this work, no matter how many times in how many ways I try!

[Apr 17, 2012, Tue] to [Apr 21, 2012, Sat]
Day 9 to Day 13 of Buds Oil Treatment
Total so far: 14 gr
Like I said, my mom now takes 0.5gr of the oil only once before bed. She is now on Chemo pills as I explained before. She is not feeling all that great, she vomited a lot from the Chemo, she barely ate in the last 3 weeks and lost all the weight she gained. We hoped that since the pills are a lower dosage it will have less effects on my mom. But this is already the 5th session and the Chemo is starting to effect her. Also we lowered the dosage of the Oil and I think this also had an effect, but we simply can’t increase it again, cause we’ll just run out of it, as I explained before. We talked to the nurse helping us and she told us to take a stronger pill against vomiting. It helped (but caused my mom constipation, great… modern medicine) and my mom started eating again. We almost thought of switching back to the pervious Chemo treatment (in IV), but said we’ll give it yet another try, cause it’s still better than hospitalizing my mom every 2 weeks and the doctor said the pills are a tiny bit more efficient ,I guess.

[Apr 22, 2012, Sun] +Switched back to Hash Oil +
Day 74 of HASH Oil Treatment
Total so far: 85.5 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 99.5 gr <-Added another count
We ran out of the Buds Oil I made so we switched back today to the Hash Oil we still have.

[Apr 23, 2012, Mon]
Day 75 of HASH Oil Treatment
Total so far: 86 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 100 gr

[Apr 24, 2012, Tue]
Day 76 of HASH Oil Treatment
Total so far: 86.5 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 100.5 gr
We had to do another blood test before a doctor’s appointment we have next week, so it happened that we did a blood test one week after the last one. Blood test results:
CEA – 6.05 (was 5.47)
CA 19.9 – 24.78 (was 22.36)
CA 125 – 47.95 (was 33.95)
WBC – 18.6 (was 12.8)
PLT –428 (was 441)
As you can see – bad BAD results. I don’t even have an idea how in a week everything went up. It didn’t happen before. CEA went up again and now is the highest it’s ever been and now above norms. The only thing I can think of is that I lowered the dosage of the Oil from 1.5 to 0.5. The Chemo should be the same Chemo, so why has this happened?? You can also see that her immunes system is very high, which is also a bad sign.

[Apr 25, 2012, Wed] to [Apr 28, 2012, Sat]
Day 77 to Day 80 of HASH Oil Treatment
Total so far: 88.5 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 102.5 gr

[Apr 29, 2012, Sun]
Day 81 of HASH Oil Treatment
Took today: 0.5 gr (0.25 morn + 0.25 night)
Total so far: 89 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 103 gr
We had a Doctor’s appointment today. He didn’t say much (as usual) so I asked him about the markers. Long story short he didn’t have an answer for me and told me to ignore the results and give the Chemo a bit of time.
So thinking hard I decided to make yet another little experiment. We’ll do another blood test in a couple of weeks. If the markers will still go up (showing the Chemo is not working or I don’t know) I will increase the Oil again (sacrificing the little oil we have, but I believe it’s necessary) for a week and test again. If the markers suddenly go down again (like in the first cycle of the Chemo) we’ll finally have something here that is a bit clearer. But we need to wait for the next blood test to decide.
In addition I decided to split the 0.5gr to 2 dosages (0.25x0.25). Based on what “Grow Goddess” wrote me it really made sense that even if the dosage is lower, my mom should take at least twice a day so the Oil will always be working. Also cutting to smaller dosages might be easier on my mom’s stomach to digest.

[Apr 30, 2012, Mon] to [May 5, 2012, Sat]
Day 82 to Day 87 of HASH Oil Treatment
Total so far: 92 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 106 gr
For now my mom is feeling generally ok. She is very tired, but that is known to Chemo. Her appetite is better (not great, but she’s eating) and she has small nausea here and there, but they pass quickly. She does things as much as she can, so I just hope the Chemo Pills are working the same as the IV so we can at least continue with this for now. We have on Monday another session of Chemo. I don’t know if I explained before: every 3 weeks she gets Oxaliplatin IV for 2 hours and then go home and get Xeloda 1650mg (1000 morn + 650 night) everyday.
Anyway, I’ll keep you updated of any more developments.
  • Itinkso, teddys head and PoeticLife like this

#5 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

Thanks for posting this kira...am gonna make coffeegif and sit down to read it. muA

#6 tallulahgirl

tallulahgirl

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:25 AM

Aloha Kira, My prayers are with you and your family during this trying time. I understand your frustrations as my experience parallels yours in so many ways although your situation is at a more critical stage. I proposed the idea of having my father with stage 3 colon cancer try the RSO protocol. My 5 siblings and parents put their trust in me and went along with it. After finishing the 60 grams and the scans still showed the tumor I was devastated. I felt so responsible for wasting months of precious time. However the quality of life my father is having is great, and he believes the oil is responsible for it. At 79 years old, he opted out of doing chemo and radiation and doesn't regret it. He was diagnosed Nov. 2011 and is still taking the oil. The cancer seems to be contained, and like you said, it is allowing us to buy more time to try other things in hopes of ridding it completely. In addition to the oil, he began taking supplements to strengthen his immune system and help with his weight and they seem to be making a difference as his weight is slowly climbing and his energy levels has increased. Please keep the faith as from our experience, the oil has so far given my father a great quality of life and hopefully one day soon, will rid the cancer. Blessings, TGirl Important--I saw your pictures and it looks as if you're cooking the oil indoors on a gas stove. If this is so, this is HIGHLY dangerous! The solvent vapors are very combustible and there should be proper airflow. Please be careful.

Edited by tallulahgirl, 06 May 2012 - 04:31 AM.

#7 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

Important--I saw your pictures and it looks as if you're cooking the oil indoors on a gas stove. If this is so, this is HIGHLY dangerous! The solvent vapors are very combustible and there should be proper airflow. Please be careful.

I only cooked the last part on the stove. I did the first part in a well ventilated area ^.^ but thanks anyway for the head's up.

Also thank you for sharing your story. Finding this forum I saw that several people had problems with the oil, and although it sadens me that the oil isn't perfect, I'm still a bit happy in some way that we're not the only ones and perhaps we can use other's experience to fix our mistakes.
A question if I may - you father didn't do any Chemo, correct? And only with the Oil the Cancer is not progressing at all? Or just progressing slowely? I need to know if in some way this is also an option - being on the oil instead of Chemo. So far my mom has the cancer, but luckily all her organs are functioning for now. What is making her feel bad is actually the Chemo. So if she can live with her Cancer, but have the oil instead of Chemo, perhaps it would give her a better life. So I'd be happy if you can give me this information.
Be strong and don't lose hope! Once we give up the Cancer wins, so remember that. Thank you.

#8 sweetz

sweetz

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationMurphys, CA

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

Aloha Kira,
My prayers are with you and your family during this trying time. I understand your frustrations as my experience parallels yours in so many ways although your situation is at a more critical stage. I proposed the idea of having my father with stage 3 colon cancer try the RSO protocol. My 5 siblings and parents put their trust in me and went along with it. After finishing the 60 grams and the scans still showed the tumor I was devastated. I felt so responsible for wasting months of precious time. However the quality of life my father is having is great, and he believes the oil is responsible for it. At 79 years old, he opted out of doing chemo and radiation and doesn't regret it. He was diagnosed Nov. 2011 and is still taking the oil. The cancer seems to be contained, and like you said, it is allowing us to buy more time to try other things in hopes of ridding it completely. In addition to the oil, he began taking supplements to strengthen his immune system and help with his weight and they seem to be making a difference as his weight is slowly climbing and his energy levels has increased. Please keep the faith as from our experience, the oil has so far given my father a great quality of life and hopefully one day soon, will rid the cancer.
Blessings,
TGirl

Important--I saw your pictures and it looks as if you're cooking the oil indoors on a gas stove. If this is so, this is HIGHLY dangerous! The solvent vapors are very combustible and there should be proper airflow. Please be careful.

Hi TGirl,
In addition to what you are already doing for your father, how about you researching the baking soda/molasses cancer cure? Apparently, it cures cancer from the mouth, all the way down the GI track...which would include the colon.

#9 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

smhug.gif Hugs & Strength to your Mom and your family.... thank you for putting this out here for any. :::healing thoughts to you and your mom:::

#10 McKinnon

McKinnon

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Kira, thank you for sharing. wish you and your mom best health. Really hope you can get more stuff to increase daily dose best wishes

#11 tallulahgirl

tallulahgirl

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hi Kira, Yes, my father at 79 years old and with all six of his children grown, chose not to do chemo or radiation. Up until a few weeks ago, he was only doing the oil. We just got him started on supplements to strengthen his immune system in hopes that it will allow the oil to work better. Other than the cancer, he has no other health issues. Diagnosed Oct. 2011, started RS oil end of Nov. 2011. Finished 60 grams early Feb. 2012. Scan showed tumor the same size as in Oct. At the time we felt let down but now in retrospect, the cancer had stop growing and we can only credit the oil. After starting the oil, he started to feel better, had increased energy, improved bowel movement almost back to normal, and most importantly, no pain. His only issue was his declining weight, he caught a flu bug, landed in the hospital, and found he had dry kidneys. They treated it, and also did a scan to look for blockage but did not find any. At the moment I cannot get a straight answer from the doctors regarding the tumor size status. I was told the scan did not show the tumor size. Why?? Trying to get straight answers from doctors seems to eludes us. The oncologist only said that the cancer had not yet penetrated the walls so he is scheduling my dad for surgery. Because there are so many variables, age/health issues/stage/aggressiveness of cancer, we decide from the beginning to let our dad decide the direction he wanted to go and we all supported it. It was/is not easy. However, I will say to any cancer patient that whether you decide to do chemo, radiation, and/or surgery, to take the hemp oil at the same time because from our experience, it has only enhanced the quality of life for our dad. Good Luck!

Edited by tallulahgirl, 08 May 2012 - 01:15 AM.

• Itinkso, teddys head and YoniKunda like this

#12 tallulahgirl

tallulahgirl

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:08 AM

Sweetz, Thanks for the info, I'll look into it =) Also thanks to everyone for all your advice and support! TGirl

#13 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

OK People this is a bit +URGENT+ and I have an important question: THC or CBD??? I have recently discovered that I can actually choose the type of bud I want from the government supplier. They have a list of all the types they grow (their own mixtures) and how much THC and CBD in each. I saw that they even have buds with 28% THC, which I think means very potent buds. I feel so stupid for noticing this only now, but, well, I went through a lot. So I can get very strong buds to make the Oil. But. They also have buds with high CBD, and they even have something they call half and half (no, not the milk), which is 12.5% THC and 12.5% CBD. So this is a dilemma. If I get the half and half, I might be losing precious THC, but that is the stuff I need. BUT if I get strong THC buds, that means about 2% of CBD and the Oil I make might not work. I have already seen on the net that this is an unsolved issue, and everyone is saying something else. I know that Rick always talk about the sleep effect and that that is what he's looking for when testing buds. I know that CBD is what's making the patient sleepy, while THC is what is making him high. Yet, THC is the stuff that is mentioned in all those articles and documentaries. So is this what I need??? This is a bit urgent cause I need to pick the right supplier and right Buds in a week from now (they are very streaked in this matter). So can anyone share their experience and opinion? Thank you in advance.
  • Itinkso and PoeticLife like this

#14 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

To Tallulahgirl:
First, thank you very much for this incouraging info.

We just got him started on supplements to strengthen his immune system in hopes that it will allow the oil to work better.

I was also thinking of giving my mom supplements, but frankly I don't know which ones exactly. Doctors here are so stupid, I think they gave up on my mom a long time ago, so they don't even bother making sure he body has all it needs, etc. Stupid diet doctor (forgot the name for that) told my mom "you can eat whatever you want, make it fat and with a lot of caloris" Geesh!!! Instead of sitting with a patient and telling him he should improve his diet and strengethen his immune system AND without even considering half of my mom's stomach is gone and she has trouble digesting, she tells her to eat junk! Yes, we tried that for 2 weeks (cause my mom does everything the doctors say, even if they tell her to jump of a cliff, cause that's the only cure.... never mind, in my care I'm the boss!) and vomited and felt so bad and then she realized she should eat simple, soft and basic food. Good thing I'm the one going to the store.
Sorry, I got a little carried away. So anyway, will it be possible to get a basic list of what the supplements?

Scan showed tumor the same size as in Oct.

That's basically what happened to us. The tumore is almost the same. There was one new finding in the second kidny, but on the other hand the one in the colon was gone. Also the Ascites had been reduced dramtically. But we don't know if it's the Oil or Chemo.

At the moment I cannot get a straight answer from the doctors regarding the tumor size status. I was told the scan did not show the tumor size. Why?? Trying to get straight answers from doctors seems to eludes us.

Lol, sadly me too. I have been trying to squeeze out information of what exactly is the statues and they like "it doesn't matter anyway, cause there's nothing we can do" attitude, which I HATE. If you happen to know a doctor you can take the scans and ask him to anlyze them. I read a story on Rick's website about a doctor who mixed the new Scan with the old one, thinking the tumore got worse, when it actually got better, so things happen and I myslef have thought of just checking the scans myself.

The oncologist only said that the cancer had not yet penetrated the walls so he is scheduling my dad for surgery. Because there are so many variables, age/health issues/stage/aggressiveness of cancer, we decide from the beginning to let our dad decide the direction he wanted to go and we all supported it.

Hmmm... so is you father at stage 3 or 4? cause that's a big difference. I can tell you that my mom probably felt something was wrong about 6 months (!) before she colapsed and had to go through an emergency surgery. I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but I do think you should consider the options. Yes, I understand that you father is old and this is a risky operation. And yes, if my mom was treated before it burst, even with the Oil, things might have been better. but please also consider that you might have a window of opertunity here that won't come back again.
Also I wanted to ask you where exactly you got the Oil. Sadly there is a big chance the Oil is fake, or just not strong enough. That is why I made sure I'm the one making it. So this might be the problem. Also maybe your father just needs a larger dosage and perhaps more times a day and perhaps it will take time for the Oil to kick in.
And last, please look at what someone posted for me:

Hi TGirl,
In addition to what you are already doing for your father, how about you researching the baking soda/molasses cancer cure? Apparently, it cures cancer from the mouth, all the way down the GI track...which would include the colon.

I read about it and this is my next plan. It actually makes sense and related to Raw Food Diet. It's the same action, only faster. They say it's a 2-3 weeks treatment and it sounds simple, so please try this. It has nothing to do with the Oil and you have nothing to lose. Please check these websites:
http://www.phkillcancer.com
http://www.bamboo-de...Baking_Soda.htm
http://truthpills.wo...a-trojan-horse/
http://www.curenatur...ach-cancer.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8Y8I_TsjI

Good luck and best of help to you and your family!!!

Edited by Kira, 22 May 2012 - 01:38 PM.

• Itinkso likes this

#15 McKinnon

McKinnon

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

OK People this is a bit +URGENT+ and I have an important question:
THC or CBD???

I have recently discovered that I can actually choose the type of bud I want from the government supplier. They have a list of all the types they grow (their own mixtures) and how much THC and CBD in each.
I saw that they even have buds with 28% THC, which I think means very potent buds. I feel so stupid for noticing this only now, but, well, I went through a lot. So I can get very strong buds to make the Oil.
But. They also have buds with high CBD, and they even have something they call half and half (no, not the milk), which is 12.5% THC and 12.5% CBD.
So this is a dilemma. If I get the half and half, I might be losing precious THC, but that is the stuff I need. BUT if I get strong THC buds, that means about 2% of CBD and the Oil I make might not work.
I have already seen on the net that this is an unsolved issue, and everyone is saying something else.
I know that Rick always talk about the sleep effect and that that is what he's looking for when testing buds. I know that CBD is what's making the patient sleepy, while THC is what is making him high.
Yet, THC is the stuff that is mentioned in all those articles and documentaries. So is this what I need???

This is a bit urgent cause I need to pick the right supplier and right Buds in a week from now (they are very streaked in this matter).
So can anyone share their experience and opinion?
Thank you in advance.

that´s a good question! as you said, it seems it is an unsolved issue. some will tell you one option, some the other. Maybe both? sorry but since I´m new on this, i don´t have data to answer. I´d like to hear experienced people. Good luck!!!
  • Itinkso likes this

#16 tallulahgirl

tallulahgirl

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

First off, I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart for not responding sooner. With the urgency of our situations, I should be more diligent about checking my emails. Dealing with my dad’s situation has taken a toll on my daily schedule. However, I now have good news. He had his tumor removed and they tested his lymph nodes and he is now cancer free and I credit the oil. I will post more details on my thread “Stage 3 Colon Cancer” I hope your mom’s situation has stabilized somewhat. I would like to now answer questions you had in case you are still interested. “will it be possible to get a basic list of what the supplements?”: D3 Bone Builder AHCC 500 mg capsules IP-6 Super Pure Omega 3 fish Oil L-Glutamine Powder Pain Power caplets Flor Essence These items either have cancer fighting properties or helps strengthen the immune system. A strong immune system alone can fight cancer cells and I figured it would help the oil work better. You can google these items and what each does. “so is you father at stage 3 or 4? cause that's a big difference” He was at stage 3 “Also I wanted to ask you where exactly you got the Oil” We made our own. Learned how from a friend who communicated with Rick Simpson for instructions to treat his dad with prostate cancer. Sadly, his dad stop taking the oil and went back to doing chemo, his condition deteriorated, and he passed away. “OK People this is a bit +URGENT+ and I have an important question: THC or CBD???” I would chose a high CBD first, but one that also have THC. CBD attacks the cancer cells and the THC is critical for pain which affects not just the body, but most importantly the mindset of the patient which can make or break the outcome of his condition. I hope this helps. I pray for a quick and positive improvement to your mom’s condition!

#17 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

First off, I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart for not responding sooner. With the urgency of our situations, I should be more diligent about checking my emails. Dealing with my dad’s situation has taken a toll on my daily schedule. However, I now have good news. He had his tumor removed and they tested his lymph nodes and he is now cancer free and I credit the oil. I will post more details on my thread “Stage 3 Colon Cancer” I hope your mom’s situation has stabilized somewhat. I would like to now answer questions you had in case you are still interested.

“will it be possible to get a basic list of what the supplements?”:
D3 Bone Builder
AHCC 500 mg capsules
IP-6
Super Pure Omega 3 fish Oil
L-Glutamine Powder
Pain Power caplets
Flor Essence

These items either have cancer fighting properties or helps strengthen the immune system. A strong immune system alone can fight cancer cells and I figured it would help the oil work better. You can google these items and what each does.

“so is you father at stage 3 or 4? cause that's a big difference”
He was at stage 3

“Also I wanted to ask you where exactly you got the Oil”
We made our own. Learned how from a friend who communicated with Rick Simpson for instructions to treat his dad with prostate cancer. Sadly, his dad stop taking the oil and went back to doing chemo, his condition deteriorated, and he passed away.

“OK People this is a bit +URGENT+ and I have an important question:
THC or CBD???”
I would chose a high CBD first, but one that also have THC. CBD attacks the cancer cells and the THC is critical for pain which affects not just the body, but most importantly the mindset of the patient which can make or break the outcome of his condition.

I hope this helps. I pray for a quick and positive improvement to your mom’s condition!

Thank you very much for replying and for all the info. I'm very happy to hear that you father is now Cancer free, this brings hope to all of us. I will definitely look into the supplements you mentioned.
Thank you.

Sorry for not updating for a while. My mom had to go through another urgent surgery, she’s ok now, details below on what happened in the last few (crazy) weeks:

[May 6, 2012, Sun] to [May 11, 2012, Fri]
Day 88 to Day 93 of HASH Oil Treatment
Took every day: 0.5 gr (0.25 morn + 0.25 night)
Total so far: 95 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 109 gr

[May 7, 2012, Mon] + 6th session of Chemo +
Day 94 of HASH Oil Treatment
Took today: 0.25 gr (0.25 night)
Total so far: 95.25 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 109.25 gr
My mother had the IV in the hospital today, the one she gets every 3 weeks. She felt really bad after the treatment. Actually she vomited a lot the night before, including right before the treatment. So after the treatment (can I even call it treatment? :\ ) she had a strong dizziness and couldn’t even stand up alone. The doctor said she probably dehydrated from vomiting and not drinking much (she has a problem with liquid for some reason, or A reason, you’ll see below, so she feels pain when she drinks, but only when she drinks, not when she eats). So she was given about 2.5 liters of water in IV and that actually helped and she felt better. Still we were told to inform our doctor of this, so he might change the dosage or I don’t know.

[May 8, 2012, Tue] Thru [May 11, 2012, Fri]
Day 94 to Day 97 of HASH Oil Treatment
Total so far: 97.25 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 111.25 gr
The usual, my mom feels bad a few days after the IV, but nothing special. She is fairly ok with all this treatment, when there are better days and worse days. In the meantime I did some more study and thinking.
First, I took the advice about THC vs CBD of many of you here and in the other forum I post my story and decided that mixing is the best option. I changed a Cannabis supplier to one that I can choose exactly what I get and how much THC or CBD is in it. I can also pick at this supplier the Indica type. Thinking now I didn’t even know what I got from my previous supplier, so who knows? Maybe what I had just wasn’t good enough and that’s why it wasn’t that effective. I’m going to be much smarter from now on. So I’m going to collect several types: some with a lot of THC, some with a lot CBD, focus on Indica as Rick always recommends and hope that the CBD will help my mother consume more Oil, cause I have a feeling that she needs at least 2gr per day and probably more than the 60gr.
Second, I started looking into Blackstrap Molasses & Baking Soda treatment, as it was also recommended to me by one of the forums (sorry, forgot who, but you are cherished in my heart!). Apparently this is basically the same treatment as the raw diet one, but you can say a shortcut, or a much faster way to raise up you PH levels. Since we have nothing to lose I decided to try it out and started collecting all the necessary materials (baking soda, blackstrap molasses, PH Urine testers, potassium and other supplements).

[May 12, 2012, Sat]
Day 98 of HASH Oil Treatment
Took today: 0.25 gr (0.25 morn)
Total so far: 97.5 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 111.5 gr
My mom felt bad in the evening, so she took the oil only in the morning.

[May 13, 2012, Sun]
My mother didn’t take any of the Oil today, cause she felt bad all day, vomiting and having diarrhea.

[May 14, 2012, Mon] Thru [My 27, 2012, Sun]
Day 99 to Day 112 of HASH Oil Treatment
Total so far: 104.5 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 118.5 gr
Again, nothing special that I can remember. I finished all my research about baking soda and now just waiting for the PH testers to arrive in the mail.

[May 28, 2012, Mon] + 7th session of Chemo +
We had another IV session at the hospital and yet again my mom felt bad, having dizziness after the treatment. This time the (stupid) doctor acted like nothing was wrong with my mom, said that it’s from the Chemo and that there’s nothing to do about it, and sent my mom home as is. My mom wanted to go home quickly anyway, so I cooperated, but thinking back I should have insisted on getting some fluids for her. Needless to say my mom kept feeling bad when we got home, so I didn’t give her any of the Oil today.

[May 29, 2012, Tue]
Day 113 of HASH Oil Treatment
Total so far: 105 gr
Total Hash+Buds: 119 gr
My mom still felt bad (remember the stupid doctor?) so we ordered some fluid IV to our home (we just discovered that there is such service for Cancer patients). The nice nurse came and gave my mother about a liter I think of fluid.
Today we also discovered that the doctor’s appointment we thought was supposed to be on Thursday is actually on Wednesday. That means that the blood tests I planned on doing on Wednesday (tomorrow) actually needed to be done TOADY! And we discovered that after it was too late to do blood tests. So I had to figure out what to do and how do we get those tests in time for the doc’s appointment tomorrow (blood tests take a few good hours to process). I couldn’t even postpone the appointment, cause the doctor was suppose to fly to some convention. I ended up arranging the tests to be done in the hospital and have them done asap (using a few connections we have).

[May 30, 2012, Wed] + Oil Treatment Paused +
So… we managed to get the blood tests ready for the doctor’s appointment. Sadly the stupid secretary told me she can give me a print only after the doctor sees the results, and then when the appointment ended it was the end of the day and she left. Luckily (or not, you’ll see) I was able to peak and I have a very good memory. The results are not good, but I have to say I was very close “betting” on those numbers, and that means I think I’m on to a pattern here, not sure, well, you’ll see.
Blood test results:
CEA – ~ 6.5 I think (was 6.05)
CA 19.9 – ~54.3 I think (was 24.78)
CA 125 – ~83 I think (was 47.95)
WBC – ~11 I think (was 18.6)
PLT – didn’t see (was 428)
As you can see, and from the blood test about a month ago, it looks like the Chemo is not working at all. Thing is – markers started to go up right after I decreased the dosage of the Hash Oil from 1.5gr to 0.5gr (due to running out of Oil). a coincidence? Perhaps, and perhaps not. I waited for those results to try increasing again and see if there’s a change for the better. If there is, than most chances are that the Oil is the one working. I also asked the doctor several times if there is any difference between the treatment my mother got when she was hospitalized for 3 days in a row and the treatment she’s getting now, which is the daily pills. He said that it’s the same and should work the same. And yet, the minute we changed treatment my mother’s illness is only getting worse. Am I the only one seeing this?? Urg, I think so. The stupid doctors keep comparing every new blood tests we bring to the SUPER old one from 6 months ago, WFT?? And I keep pointing that out and saying “look at the pattern, not the numbers” why do I have to do this for them, dammit?! Guess I’m also the one who is going to cure my mom, right?
Anyway, we went home depressed and angry, it was a very tiring day, but then I told my mom about the baking soda and told her that I will never ever give up hope and I know I will find the solution, so we went to sleep hopeful.
It was such a crazy day my mom didn’t take any of the Oil today and with what’s going to happen tomorrow she will stop the Oil for a while.

[May 31, 2012, Thu] + Another Urgent Surgery +
My mom woke up today and, barely reaching to my room, she told me she can’t feel her legs. Long story short, after a long day at the ER the doctors discovered a huge blood coagulation in the aorta in her stomach area that is blocking the blood flow to both her legs. She had to go into surgery fast and we were told it was life threatening, especially cause of my mother’s current illness. Luckily she came out of the surgery ok and apparently they saved her legs. She was still in danger during the night, but I now realize that my mom is a very strong woman, cause she keeps surviving and perhaps even surprising the doctors a bit. Needless to say the first few days were crazy for us the family, but we managed. Yet, my baking soda plan, which I planned on starting this Saturday, will have to be postponed.

[Jun 1, 2012, Fri] thru [Jun 15, 2012, Fri]
So far my mother is still at the hospital. She was a few days in intensive care, than in some kind of supervision and only then moved to the regular department of blood veins. She’s in bed all day cause she still can’t walk. Machines attached to her legs are cleansing the area. Oh, forgot to mention – she now has cuts in her legs, cuts the surgeon did to release pressure created from the new blood flow. So right now she’s waiting for another surgery where they will close these cuts, probably with skin transplants (they take from other areas of her body and it will grow back again, something like that).
Problem right now is that my mother is on NO treatment at all. I can’t give her the Oil, cause I can’t mess with what the doctors are doing now to her legs. I know she is on pain killers (making her “high and funny”), something for the stomach and blood thinners. So I have no idea what the Oil will do with all these and simply can’t risk it. But she also stopped taking the Xeloda (Chemo) and the reason is obvious. Add to that the fact that now the oncologist say if the want to do the skin transplants, the Chemo will probably interfere and the transplant won’t hold. So now they need to think perhaps of changing her treatment (to what? A more aggressive one? I don’t know) and they think of doing another CT (though she had 2!! On the day of the Surgery) and me, I just NEED my mom back home asap so I can give her the baking soda treatment and perhaps end this whole nightmare once and for all, but for that I need them to do the damn transplants surgery and for now I have no idea when this will be…
Venting air again, sign... All in all I should be happy my mother survived this surgery and that she didn’t lose her legs (yes, that was an option about a week ago) and that she’s basically ok and I do have a few plans so all is good and I just need to be patient and strong for my mom a little bit longer.
Btw, remember the “drinking” problem? (lol, not the AA one Posted Image well, once my mom came out of surgery she started drinking water, LOTS of water, about 5 liters a day water. That was actually a very good sign. The doctor even said she had 2 extra liters in her she shouldn’t have. Her body was just cleaning itself like crazy. After it cooled down my mother reported to me that she no longer feels pain when she drinks. Hmmm.. Plus she said that she thinks, maybe, the problem she had with sugar (and sugar related food) no longer existed. She had 2 major problems right after the first surgery, that had nothing to do with the Chemo – pain when drinking and having sweet stuff taste something like 10 times sweeter and taste disgusting up to vomiting (and my mother loves sweets, so think how hard this was for her). The doctors said that what happened to her with the coagulation was caused by her cancer. They say it is rare (only rare things happen to my mom) but it can happen. Yet, I have a feeling it has something to do with the major stomach surgery she had 7 months ago. I think this has been nesting for quite a while and only now burst. Looking back now I think I can see some signs to it, but back then I didn’t even imagine something like this can happen and nobody even told us to pay attention. But perhaps it was all for the best – I was really worried how I’m going to make my mom drink 2 cups of baking soda and molasses (sweet! Molasses) a day! Guess problem solved. If you believe in fate, or godly intervention, perhaps someone made this happen so I can give my mother the baking soda treatment with better success? I don’t know, guess we’ll have to try and see ^.^
And of course I will keep you posted.

Edited by Kira, 15 June 2012 - 02:16 PM.

#18 brt123

brt123

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPNW

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

Your determination is stellar. My heart goes out to you and your Mother. She has been thru alot, please give Mum a hug for me. Stay strong.
  • Itinkso likes this

#19 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

I know I haven’t updated in a long time, and yes, if you guessed for the worst you are correct.
I am deeply sad to tell you that my mother passed away on the morning of July 4th 2012.
It had been a bit crazy since my last update and although I really felt the need to post something on the matter I simply couldn’t find the time till now. I will try to make this short, but informative because I do feel it is important to post the information so perhaps our bad (very bad) experience will save someone else’s life.

The short story is that because of the surgery my mother HAD to go throw (or else she would have died that very day) things suddenly went bad very fast and before we could do anything she was gone. Perhaps it’s the fact that she had to stop the Chemo andOil, or perhaps it’s the surgery that made her blood flow like crazy in her body probably sending cancers cells to other places, or perhaps it’s a blood coagulation that reached her brain, frankly we’re not really sure and the doctors didn’t tell us much. But something was wrong right after she came out of the surgery. At first we thought it’s the pain killers she was on or just the fact that she had surgery. But I personally had a feeling that something was wrong. From there she got worse little by little each day. In the last 2 and a half weeks of her life she suddenly got really worse. She was confused, she barely ate (because she was not aware of the food being placed next to her at the hospital), it was hard to communicate with her, she didn’t control her basics, she vomited, one of her eyes suddenly crossed and she just didn’t look well. Once we realized something was wrong we stared coming to the hospital every day from morning till night to feed her and take care of her. I did my best to get her home because I felt her staying at the hospital is just making things worse. Plus I planned to take care of her with the Oil and Baking soda and needed her at home. But sadly the cancer beat me to it. Yes, that’s how I feel. This was a race and the cancer won. I just didn’t get the chance to really try and help my mom. I collected the Medical Hemp but I didn’t have enough so I didn’t think of using it at that point and I didn’t get the chance to try the baking soda.
The hospital told me she needs to go to some kind of a nursing home, I don’t know how to call it, where they take care of people in her situation. I said that there’s no way in hell I’m putting her in that kind of place and I want her at home and its final. I made all the arrangements – equipment, medicine, was taught how to take care of her legs and was ready to take care of her.

Dammit, now I have tears in my eyes…
We got her home noon July 2nd, Monday, and she passed early morning July 4th, Wednesday.

I was sleeping with her in the bed so I could be there if she needed anything. I was barely sleeping anyway, as I did in the last month before she died. I heard her vomiting, she did that a lot during sleep, and I woke up to see if she’s ok. She moved her head saying she’s ok but minutes later I saw that something was wrong. She breathed very fast and hard. I tried to calm her down but as time passed (I have no idea how much, it’s all a blur till now) she started losing consciousness. I tried to make her sit while trying to call the ambulance. I also got her to the front door to open it and so when they arrive she would be right there. But she was already almost gone. She suddenly started breathing really heavily. I panicked but tried to do mouth to mouth while she was sitting because I was also holding her so she won’t fall.

But in the end she took her last breath and simply died in my arms, about 2 minutes I think before the ambulance came.
They did what they could but it was simply too late.

In the last few weeks of her life she really suffered. It pained me to see her the way she was. But I never lost hope, till the very end, that I might have a solution the doctors simply refuse to believe in. So some would say that perhaps at that point it was better this way. She could have gone for another month or two like some kind of puppet you move around, cause that’s how she was. In one way I agree with that. But I still feel that the chance of saving her was taken from me.
Looking back I still think we made the best choices we could with the information we had at the time. Perhaps we just couldn’t take a risk that we should have taken. I wish to share you my conclusions or more correctly – thoughts I have, because I do believe it’s important:
I can tell you that on the day I cut her Hash Oil from 1.5gr per day to 0.5gr per day, due to material running out, that was the point she moved from Cancer not changing to Caner getting worse and worse.
When we stopped the Oil completely due to the surgery that’s when things started to really go bad fast.
I’m truly not sure that the Chemo was the one stopping the cancer progressing at first.
Also, the doctors changed her treatment from IV to pills if you remember. The minute they changed it, though they told me several times that it’s the SAME treatment (if not better), things started to get worse. So is it the Chemo? Or the dosage of Oil that I changed??

This story should go under “uncertain” category. I simply didn’t get the chance to actually TRY Hemp Oil, real Oil made from high quality buds, on my mom. That is the FACT! So anyone reading this – please PLEASE read our story and learn from our experience. I feared all along that it would be too late for me to help my mom with these methods and sadly I was right. Oh, how I wish I was wrong. Like I said before, the cancer just beat us, that DOESN’T mean that Hemp Oil doesn’t work!!! So please keep that in mind.

That’s it. That’s how this story of a very very special and amazing ends. I had a lot I wanted to say, but frankly forgot some of it as time passed. I only know that thinking of what we should have done and if we knew then what we know now is frankly a waste of time. Nothing will change the fact that my mother is gone forever and nothing will fill that hole in my heart for the rest of my life. I only hope that in some way this story will help someone out there saving himself or a dear to him.
I also wish to thank everyone for all the support and help I got in the last year. Really, you have no idea how big of help you were. Just the fact that I could openly share all my thoughts, dilemmas and feelings really helped me to mentally deal with all of this. I think that that’s why all in all I’m fairly ok with my mother’s death. I even surprised myself of how well I took this, not sinking into despair and going on with my life, just as I promised my mom the night before she died. I also think that I truly did the maximum I could as a human being within the limitations I had. Perhaps that is why in some way I have peace of mind, because I simple don’t know how else I could have helped her.

And so I end this story with one last final sentence:
BE STRONG, KEEP TRYING AND NEVER EVER LOSE HOPE, EVEN WHEN THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU, CAUSE AS LONG AS YOU’RE BREATHING THERE’S STILL A CHANCE.

Thank you all for listening and I wish you the best of health.
Kira.

#20 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

kira....you are so close to home for me i can barely type...god bless you and keep you sweetie...RIP mum.... glowstar.gif
  • PoeticLife likes this

#21 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

smhug.gif so very sorry for your loss Kira :(

:candle2:

#22 ThiaBo

ThiaBo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:40 PM

I feel sorry for his mother Kira

#23 arthur01

arthur01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:08 AM

Things are going beyond good, improvement everyday. my blood o2 has been normal now for over a month, 96 97% @ Rest / 95 96% Exertion, amazing. no pain at all, I'm on no opiates or any narcotics, sleeps all night, eats way more than I do, hasn’t lost a pound, mind is clear, spirits are good, i forgets how sick i was, i couldn’t even walk to the washroom without almost passing out, i  was 90 92 % @ rest / 80 82 % exertion on January 22  2012, and was in massive pain since August 2011, i was  diagnosed February 15th 2012. I saw the Run from the  Cure Video on January 25, 2012, and had the oil made the next day from Dr Palmer via:drjacquelinepalmerhealthcare@live.com  ..i have improved greatly and now cancer FREE.. I know this has worked, you wouldn’t believe it if you saw it, today i was on the computer and the phone at the same time, made breakfast for myself, dinner, unbelievable. Thanks to RSO Oil and Dr Palmer. Your truly Arthur Mike

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stomach, cancer, stage 4, hash, buds, oil, chemo, rick simpsons, raw food, cannabis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users