Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo

Newbs First Crack At It....

newb lava rocks hydro great white shark lsd northern lights x big bud lemon sunk hand fed hand watered

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

Hey all…

This is my first grow, I’ve been a member for a few months now, reading and looking around… and I’m ready to begin… this journal is actually a few days behind right now, as I had some tech issues, or to word it better, I had no clue what I was doing lol.. much thanks to Jangel…for pointing me in the right direction… so there will be some catching up to do on my part here early on…

Being new to this… I will most likely use the wrong terminology at some point, or, I may not know something that “everyone else in the world knows” lol… just tell me, I’ll do my best to fix it …

I do not expect it to be easy, I will probably make plenty of mistakes, I expect it to be frustrating at times, maddening at others… but in the end, I know it will be more rewarding and therapeutic than I could have imagined…

I made a post looking for a grow mentor a week ago or so, I haven’t heard anything back, no worries…. Just wasn’t sure if I posted it somewhere that no one looks anymore lol… but, if you are free to mentor a newb with a good attitude, please hit me up, I would greatly appreciate it…

The Details-
7 seeds total – all of them are feminized, or so they say lol…
2x LSD
2x Great White Shark
2x Lemon Skunk
1x Northern Lights / Big Bud

I plan to grow in 5 gallon buckets, with Rockwool cubes to start the seeds, and then later move them to a mix of perlite and lava rocks. The tentative plan is to hand feed the nutes in the morning and evening, with a slow 'water only' drip throughout the ‘work day’ hours…

If this is unsustainable, not smart, or just plain wrong, PLEASE let me know now lol… I have no problems taking advice, or being wrong…it happens often lol… I am in no hurry here, I would rather do it right and it take a few extra weeks than rush it and ruin the whole thing…

This is my personal medicine and hopefully a form of therapy for me as well… so this is not something I am going to cut corners on or take lightly…

The lava rocks I will pour into an old duffel bag and crush to make them smaller pieces. Of course, when the time comes, I will rinse the lava rock before use. The draw, for me, about the lava rock was the porous texture allowing, (according to my logic, which may be wrong) for more oxygen as well as allowing extra nooks and crannies for the root system to lock onto…

I have read some who shared concerns about lava rock, saying it has sharp edges… im not too knowledgeable when it comes to root systems so, I cannot and/or will not refute that…
Anyone have knowledge or thoughts on this?

All for now… any and all advice is welcome and appreciated… thanks for reading…

-hvyjunk
  • bongbonghi, Lucky_Cat, usstoner and 3 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

4-10-12

This evening I began to soak the 7 seeds.
2x LSD - Feminized
2x Great White Shark - Feminized
2x Lemon Skunk - Feminized
1x Northern Light / Big Bud - Feminized

The seeds began soaking at 1130pm in tap water.. After a 30 minute soak, the seeds are placed inside napkins that have been moistened with tap water

So, in the end the seeds made it into the napkins.. after midnight....Clapton…..

The napkins will be placed inside ziplock bags inside a shoe box with a t-shirt lining the bottom. The box is placed inside a closet, the thermostat in the house is set to 71 degrees Fahrenheit…a thermometer is placed inside the shoe box with the seeds… the closet has air circulation, and is not “overly” warm in any way…

I have rock wool cubes to transfer the seedlings that sprout… the cubes will go inside a tray with dome cover… that will be placed inside a 4x4 grow tent, with an 8 tube T-5 fluorescent light…

-hvyjunk
  • bongbonghi, Lucky_Cat, usstoner and 4 others like this

#3 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

4-12-2012

Temperature in the box with the seeds this morning at 9 am was 72 degrees F.
I checked each napkin to see what was up.. the ziplock bags had nice condensation.. of the 7 seeds total,
6 had sprouted about 1 / 8 inch or so. The 7th seed had cracked, but no sprout pushing out yet.

Even though this is my first grow, and I have never done this before, it seems like that happened fast… lol… that was only around 30-31 hours..

The seeds were bought from Herbie’s Seeds. In my opinion, the shopping experience was easy and I had no issues… I received my order about 6 days after I placed it… I thought that was pretty good… the seeds were inside a dvd case and a smaller yellow envelope… discreet in my opinion..

I have ordered things from closer (geographically) that took longer to arrive, so I was pleased… they threw in some free seeds, some feminized, and some not… no word yet on the quality of those free seeds…

for the record, the Lemon Skunk, and the Northern Lights / Big Bud were the seeds I got for free… so lets see how those do…
Lets hope they are all little ladies...

-hvyjunk
  • Greenview, bongbonghi, Lucky_Cat and 4 others like this

#4 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hi hvyjunk! I'm sure someone will be along to answer any questions for you on the lava rocks.... I have no clue on that. Nice selection of seeds you have there... I want to see what the NLXBigBud does... had popped a seed of it months ago but was not ready for it space wise. So I'll enjoy watching you grow it out. I find growing very relaxing and a wonder watching your own meds grow in front of you... Wishing you the best on your first grow!!! Be well and Be high!

#5 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

hey up hvyjunk :)

i'm not sure on the lava gig either :unsure:

here's to big healthy mares for ya :oldhippy:

Health and happiness
  • bongbonghi, Lucky_Cat, usstoner and 2 others like this

#6 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

hey all...

thanks for the support... i greatly appreciate it... im still a bit behind on posting... made my first big mistake today lol.... that didnt take long lol... ill post it.... i just gotta own it, and not repeat it...

-hvyjunk

4-13-2012

I checked the seeds earlier today (around 9am 4/12) it appeared to me that 5 of them were ready to make the move to cube.

I returned to the seeds later around midnight, being 48 hours since they began in the napkins. The two that were behind the others have advanced, slowly, one looks to be ready to move tomorrow. I probably could have moved it tonight… I honestly wasn’t expecting either of those seeds to be ready… I must say I was happily surprised and just decided to let it chill another 24 hours and try to move them both at the same time… and it looks like the other may not make it… I added a few drops of water to each napkin, and placed them back in the box as before.

One of the LSD seeds the root came out and looped back around itself, kind of like a ‘bobby-pin’ (spelling?)… this one was very difficult to transfer, for me… I am not very confident that I was able to get that particular seed positioned the way I wanted it to with the shell and root side by side… the way it looked made it appear that the root and seed casing were heading in the same direction lol so I was unsure which to help, so I pointed the root down,
Any advice on how to deal with this type of thing next time??

I mixed a quart of distilled water 5.68ph with 1.5 tsp. of Clonex Solution, with a resulting ph of 5.78. I poured this mix into a cleaned out ½ gallon milk container… I will use a turkey baster to keep the cubes moistened with the rooting solution…

#7 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

hey all

this post should catch me up...

-hvyjunk

4-13-2012

I have aways liked this 'loose' general notion i heard one time… ‘there are two ways to learn things in life… the first is by making mistakes and the second is by watching other people make mistakes’…

today, I learned from making a mistake

I took the other two seeds out to put them in cubes… and I had my first big “ahhh man!” moment lol…

It turns out that I should have put the seed that was ready last night, in the cube last night….

but I decided to wait till today and do both seeds at the same time… well, it looks like I will not be making that mistake again... by waiting the seeds root grew at least twice the size it was… and when I had to maneuver it today, it caused me great problems…

By the evening, the root was frighteningly long lol… and I made around 1,327 mistakes while trying to maneuver the seed to the cube… I managed to break the root… I think I squeezed the tweezers too tight on it... I know I shouldn’t have grabbed it like that, it was a matter of situation and circumstance… lol, it wasn’t my ideal situation… the root got caught on the inner walls of the cube and I tried to help it along… while making one poor choice after another, I managed to grab the root itself and break it… I can hear the chorus of “boos” raining down upon me… lol…

I wasn’t quite sure what to do, so I just let it be to see if it survives… I placed an asterisk on the identification tag… so I know which one I broke…

Ok, I have owned this… now I hope I learn from it… no more waiting to move seeds to cubes!!

And no grabbing the roots with tweezers….EVER…

The other seed was moved without incident… both cubes were placed in the tray with dome cover inside the tent…

-hvyjunk
  • bongbonghi, Lucky_Cat, usstoner and 2 others like this

#8 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

it's all a learning curve m8 :fly:

as soon as my beans crack i go straight into muck :)

the lsd will find her own way imho :fly:

Health and happiness
  • bongbonghi, usstoner, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#9 TommytRIMMP

TommytRIMMP

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

Good Luck! I will be checking in hope your grow goes well. At this point you have successfully germinated one seedling into a rock wool cube, right?

#10 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

Good Luck! I will be checking in hope your grow goes well. At this point you have successfully germinated one seedling into a rock wool cube, right?

hey tommy...

thanks for checking in... i guess i wasnt very clear on that...lol.. my bad...

as of 4-14-

of the first set of 5 seeds moved to cubes, 4 have more than an inch of growth, 1 has not pushed up...and the other two seeds, I had waited for, are both in cubes and the tray as of less than 9 hours ago...

so i started with 7, have all 7 in cubes...and the seed i messed up... still cant believe i did that.... was a Lemon Skunk... for the record... :-/

-hvyjunk
  • bongbonghi, usstoner, Itinkso and 3 others like this

#11 usstoner

usstoner

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Right on bro..nothing like the first time...good luck man...
  • bongbonghi, Itinkso, teddys head and 2 others like this

#12 FarmerLiz

FarmerLiz

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

I see a lot of the really good growers wait until the tap roots are really long, like and inch or two. I throw them in the dirt as soon as the seed splits and the little rootlet starts showing. I was always afraid of breaking off the root! I don't know anything about growing in lava rock either, I use dirt. Surely someone will come along who does use lava... Nice going on getting so many of your seeds above ground! The 5th one may still come up. Did you break the root entirely off? If it is still stuck together, it may heal itself. I'd rather use tweezers on them little seeds, my fingers just won't work. . I'd have to say good job so far!
  • bongbonghi, Itinkso, teddys head and 3 others like this

#13 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

Right on bro..nothing like the first time...good luck man...

lol...isnt that life though lol.... thank you, im gonna need it lol...

thanks for reading

-hvyjunk
  • bongbonghi, Itinkso, teddys head and 1 other like this

#14 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

hey all

I just happened to notice, that I keep wandering around my house mumbling, “I wish I had…” while looking for something else to use...lol....so I thought I would start this and see if anyone else wandered around like me lol……..I am not saying you must have this stuff...

THE ON-GOING LIST OF “STUFF” I WISH I THOUGHT OF BEFORE I NEEDED IT…

Im sure mine will be fairly basic things to most out there… but being my first grow… I figured if I didn’t think about this or that, maybe another beginner might not either… so, here is my “on-going” list, I will update it as I add to it… lol
  • A separate set of measuring cups and spoons
  • Tooth picks
  • Ph strips (I have a meter that works but I paid too much lol… strips ‘should’ work fine, for me)
  • Large desk calendar
  • Better camera… lol….
  • Small alcohol wipes
  • Carabineers or large “locking d-rings”
If you have something to add, feel free, please do… anything you wish you had thought of or acquired before the need arose? At any phase of the grow…

-hvyjunk

#15 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

I see a lot of the really good growers wait until the tap roots are really long, like and inch or two. I throw them in the dirt as soon as the seed splits and the little rootlet starts showing. I was always afraid of breaking off the root!

I don't know anything about growing in lava rock either, I use dirt. Surely someone will come along who does use lava...

Nice going on getting so many of your seeds above ground! The 5th one may still come up. Did you break the root entirely off? If it is still stuck together, it may heal itself. I'd rather use tweezers on them little seeds, my fingers just won't work. .

I'd have to say good job so far!

whats up liz...

thanks for taking the time to read and post.... i appreciate it...

yes, i managed to completely sever the root in half... i would say it happened about 1/4th of the way down from the casing.... the root was easily 1.5 to 1.75 inches ... which only highlighted the fact i had no clue what to do with it once it had gotten that large...lol...

i have no clue what wil happen... i am not getting my hopes up for that one...

im with ya on using tweezers to move the seeds, but i will never touch the root with tweezers again... would probably use a tooth pick or something smaller and easier to manage without the potential of squeezing too hard whilst concentrating lol....

i havent found many who have used the lava rock either...lol...guess that could mean two things lol..

any thoughts on how long would be a good amount of time to wait for growth from the cube with the damaged seed... before moving on and removing the cube from the tray??

#16 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

if we didn't make mistakes... we'd not learn as much if you ask me! its a "work in progress" kind of learning as you go. I wouldn't worry too much on the seeds... I have only soaked my seeds in distilled water once, and as soon as they crack and I can see the root pushing out.. in it goes to my coco. I've even just placed seeds in the coco (my first grow) and they did fine that way too. But i will probably stick to soaking them now since I believe it gives them a better start. A few things you might want on hand are: Pipe-cleaners (you can never have enough on hand when the plants get big) Twine can be helpful too. Lots of different size containers to mix your feeding solution in, and rinsing things off and such. A soldering iron can come in handy too if you need to add holes to containers (helps having holes on the top rim for attaching ties and such for training purposes) :::am not good with the tweezer thing.. I'd end up crushing the poor seeds!::: and in my opinion... you can never have too much airflow.. so clip on fans are a wonderful thing.. hmmm need to get another one myself! Be well and be high!

#17 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

hey all

i hope i got this picture thing right... lol... odds are i dont lol... no worries i figure it out eventually...

...'if' i can manage to get these pics to show, they were taken this morning... 6/7 have surfaced...
to include the poor LS seed i butchered.... the one seed not responding was a GWS... it is the back row, last on the right... The damaged LS seed is front row, far right...

Attached File  4-15-2012 (1).jpg   69.84KB   14 downloads

the cubes to the right, were the last two placed in the dome, approx 24 hours after the 5 cubes on the left...

this pic is the damaged LS seed... should i help it, or leave it be... i am inclined to leave it be...
if it survived the horror i caused it, it probably wont want much help from me lol....

Attached File  4-15-2012 (3) broken LS seed 2.jpg   52.46KB   15 downloads

this is the 2 LSD seeds, and 1 NLxBB
the LSD seeds are the two in the back row...

Attached File  4-15-2012 (4).jpg   60.66KB   13 downloads

these are the reamining 4
front left is a LS....front right is the damaged LS seed....
behind it back row LEFT is a GWS.... and finally, back row RIGHT is the GWS that has not surfaced.

Attached File  4-15-2012 (5).jpg   72.47KB   10 downloads

all for now...

-hvyjunk

were the pictures viewable, not good quality... anyhting i can do to improve them for posting?? do i make them too small?
  • bongbonghi, usstoner, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#18 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

if we didn't make mistakes... we'd not learn as much if you ask me! its a "work in progress" kind of learning as you go. I wouldn't worry too much on the seeds... I have only soaked my seeds in distilled water once, and as soon as they crack and I can see the root pushing out.. in it goes to my coco. I've even just placed seeds in the coco (my first grow) and they did fine that way too. But i will probably stick to soaking them now since I believe it gives them a better start.

A few things you might want on hand are:
Pipe-cleaners (you can never have enough on hand when the plants get big)
Twine can be helpful too.
Lots of different size containers to mix your feeding solution in, and rinsing things off and such.
A soldering iron can come in handy too if you need to add holes to containers (helps having holes on the top rim for attaching ties and such for training purposes)
:::am not good with the tweezer thing.. I'd end up crushing the poor seeds!:::

and in my opinion... you can never have too much airflow.. so clip on fans are a wonderful thing.. hmmm need to get another one myself!

Be well and be high!

POET!!!

thanks for helping out..i really appreciate it...

this is aweome!! the second I read, 'pipe cleaners' ... i smiled cause thats briliant... lol... i love it..im tryin to learn how to get this list with the other list... bear with me...

thanks again for posting...

-hvyjunk

#19 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

it's all a learning curve m8 :fly:

as soon as my beans crack i go straight into muck :)

the lsd will find her own way imho :fly:

Health and happiness

hey teddy...

turns out....so far.... you were right!! .... "the lsd will find her own way inho".... i love it...and it appears she has... i put up a pic of her progress....

thanks again for reading and posting...

-hvyjunk

edit: should i go ahead an dturn on the lights now... will that damage or hurt the chances of th elast on surfacing?

Edited by hvyjunk10, 15 April 2012 - 09:55 AM.

#20 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

sooooo....lol...how come no one warned me i would be wanting to check on the babies every 13 minutes....lol... i feel like a new parent or something... lol...

Edited by hvyjunk10, 16 April 2012 - 11:54 AM.

#21 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

ha ha ha.... only checking every 13 minutes? here's a great read for you.... highly entertaining but true lmao click on the link in my signature that says "A Must Read For New Growers" a good chuckle for sure! and yeah we all do it constantly! p.s. some seeds are a bit more stubborn than other to shuck their shells... you can gently prod it off with a toothpick or something to help it out if its having trouble (have killed a few this way also... but have also helped other seedlings out this way) gentle as you go. have a great day!

#22 JBlaze

JBlaze

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationThe Garden of Blazen

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

lookin good so far hvyjunk! patience is key my friend :) its hard but good to always be checking might seem it takes forever but the more your in there the better they are imho just be careful with those little girls and all will be well good luck!

#23 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

hey all...

poet and jblaze... thanks for checkin in... i appreciate your time and help...

of the 7 started, it looks like 5 made good strong starts.... one of those tappered off... the leaves have yet to seperate or open up...the others all opened up and now have the lil fan leaf beginnings.... (cant help but smile lol....)

the last two cubes placed in the tray... do not look like they will make it... one is obviously my fault, and the other never even surfaced the cube... the first one, i broke the root on... (sigh)... made the push, and never could shake the seed casing... honestly i cant say i had plans for that seed after breaking the root, so im not upset about that.... i left those two cubes in the tray... and will leave them there for another few days or so, just to give them one last chance...

POET... i did try using tweezers and bbq skewers to "ever so gently" work the casing off... it seemed stuck... so i quickly abandoned my attempts at removing the case for fear of a repeat with me brekaing something lol... thats the one i broke the root on anyways, so i had already, "done enough" lol...

Attached File  4-18-2012 (4).JPG   73.09KB   2 downloads

with that said, of the 5 that made it above ground happily, it looks like only 4 of those will make it... unless that 5th one opens its leaves...

the good news however, is that even with 3 not making, it...all 4 strains will still be represented !! im pretty pumped about that... my original plan was to only pop 4 seeds, 1 of each... but had a change of heart the day i started...... i got lucky there....lol probably just unwittingly cashed in all my karma lol...

ok ...question???

i have the tray under a t-5, 4ft, 8 tube light.... right now, im only using the outter 4 bulbs... the temp in the tent varies between 78-80f with lights on....the light is approx 24-25 inches away... i have the door open, and vents open in the tent, along with 2 clip fans... i have a third, much stronger fan, but im kind of keeping it in reserve to use when i get all 8 bulbs going to hopefully help counteract the new heat introduced...

... when would be....a SAFE time to turn on the other four bulbs... my GUESS is... do it in a gradual manner, a few hours each day, increasing slightly... ??

my main concern is their age, and ability to handle the heat/light, and... when should these seedlings be strong enought to handle the change??

thanks for your help, and thanks for your posts... i greatly appreciate it...

-hvyjunk

#24 hvyjunk10

hvyjunk10

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

A few things you might want on hand are:
Pipe-cleaners (you can never have enough on hand when the plants get big)
Twine can be helpful too.
Lots of different size containers to mix your feeding solution in, and rinsing things off and such.
A soldering iron can come in handy too if you need to add holes to containers (helps having holes on the top rim for attaching ties and such for training purposes)
:::am not good with the tweezer thing.. I'd end up crushing the poor seeds!:::

and in my opinion... you can never have too much airflow.. so clip on fans are a wonderful thing.. hmmm need to get another one myself!

Be well and be high!

Oops... left off the most important item for anyone that grows indoors... Duct Tape... has a bazillion uses!!! and eventually you will need little skewer stakes and large stakes for when/if they get too big. -poetwannab

Thank you Poet for your additions to the list... your help is much appreciated... :)

Continuation of.......THE ON-GOING LIST OF “STUFF” I WISH I THOUGHT OF BEFORE I NEEDED IT…started on april 14....

Im sure mine will be fairly basic things to most out there… but being my first grow… I figured if I didn’t think about this or that, maybe another beginner might not either… so, here is my “on-going” list, I will update it as I add to it… lol
  • A separate set of measuring cups and spoons
  • Tooth picks
  • Ph strips (I have a meter that works but I paid too much lol… strips ‘should’ work fine, for me)
  • Large desk calendar
  • Better camera… lol….
  • Small alcohol wipes
  • Carabineers or large “locking d-rings”
If you have something to add, feel free, please do… anything you wish you had thought of or acquired before the need arose? At any phase of the grow…

-hvyjunk

Edited by hvyjunk10, 17 April 2012 - 10:33 AM.

#25 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Extra bulbs... scissors (for trim time)... misting bottle.... drip trays for under the plants to catch run-off.... extra fuses for a ballast (if you have one)...... electrical tape?.....
  • bongbonghi and Itinkso like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newb, lava rocks, hydro, great white shark, lsd, northern lights x big bud, lemon sunk, hand fed, hand watered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users