- - - - -

Hemp Oil Scammers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ronniesmith_*

Guest_ronniesmith_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

I have been sending free oil to people for the last month who paid Gregory Karl Davis and Richard Brumfield thousands of dollars for oil that did absolutely nothing! I have been making Rick Simpson Oil for 5 years now. Rick started sending people to me after Jack Herer and I started publicizing his story. Rick sent hundreds of people to me to make oil for them and I never had one complaint! I was approached by Greg Davis to turn over my list of patients I had accumulated from Rick. He said he wanted to call them and see if they were interested in buying his multi-level marketing vitamins! I flatly refused to allow the telemarketing of my patients list and Greg called Rick Simpson and told him that I make bad oil and send it out to people. Rick told Greg that he had never had any complaints about me or my oil. So Greg starts calling Rick and telling him I sent him bad oil, and he would do this over and over using different names. Rick got tired of this guy calling him and me calling to defend myself from Gregs accusations, so he quit sending me any referals and quit accepting calls from me or Greg. I have continued to make oil and cure cancer and other diseases, and I ran for Sheriff on the platform of getting the county farmers to produce the medicine and provide it for free to cancer patients. I have been providing free oil to people since 2010, and I have run across dozens of people who have sent thousands of dollars to Greg Davis and Richard Brumfield only to experience absolutely no results from their oils or whatever it is they provide to people. I WANT THIS TO STOP! How many people are these bastards gonna kill with their crap? Plus I am worried that it will tarnish the oil and it's reputation as a cure for cancer, The people who lose their family members to greg and Richards crap oil will tell their friends and family about the fact that the oil did not work! you can have a thousand miracle stories about how the oil cured this cancer or that cancer, and people will only remember the one story about the guy who lost his parents to the crap oil that these guys provide and it will get repeated ad infinitum just like the BS story about the monkeys who had brain cells killed by marijuana smoke! We all know the story is BS but it keeps getting repeated and people think it is true! If you are refering people to Gregory Davis and Richard Brumfield, and you continue to do it now that you know this, then you are as guilty as they are of the deaths they cause!

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

Thank you Ronnie. I have had people asking me about this person...and I have told them he is a scam artist and a curse on the name of humanity. A very evil man. I have pinned this thread so it will not go out of our sight. J
  • bongbonghi, Itinkso, teddys head and 3 others like this

#3 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

hemp oil soup.....hard to know who to trust and very VERY sad....
  • jangel, teddys head and Scooby like this

#4 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:55 AM

Ronnie, as long as you're doing "what is right" in the eyes of God, never fear what man says about you. Because if you try to justify yourself you lose good friends for getting caught in the middle of it all. And by experience this is what happens to us all. Rick now won't hear from either one of you. So sorry this has happened to a good man who shares of himself, you put a piece of you into everything you've done for others and it's the reason you're hurting now... spiritually because your character is under attack. Let these men believe what they will and let your medicine speak for its self. God bless you sir and may He bless every good thing you lay your hands to. Be gentle as a lamb and strong as a diamond for your light shines for many to see. i will pray for you and for those who come against you for you are a good man, you have nothing to fear. Karma has it's place in things like this. i'll shut up now
  • jangel, Itinkso, teddys head and 1 other like this

#5 2buds4me

2buds4me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationThe Piney Woods... somewhere

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

As Rick says - best to make the oil for yourself. True, most can't - but most can be mentored/steeped in the process. Even if they only look over your shoulder. Then they know it's history, what genetics were used, what quantity etc.

If I needed the oil tomorrow, I would want to not only know it's origin, but want to be part of the process as much as possible. If kind, generous providers like yourself make patients part of the process, transparency will result in trust. A con man / snake oil salesman cannot offer or deliver the same.

I have been victim of sociopaths in the past. And I've learned an important lesson - you can't win with them. A good person - one with good morals can't compete. You would have to abandon your moral principles - get down in the mud and roll around with them - with less experience than them - lie, cheat and steal with them to even approach their level of depravity. Would you consider that a victory?

The thing you have to do is separate yourself from them, get away and start afresh. Yes, they have dragged your name through the mud - but your reputation is ultimately built on your works - not their lies. A lie like his cannot stand in the light of truth. His lies must be covered with other lies, and lies to cover those lies. Pretty shaky ground. Sociopathic personalities tend to move on once they have squeezed all the goody out of the people around them. Let's hope this happens soon for them.

If I've said to much - forgive me but I still pain as well. A good book to read on the subject is "Snakes in Suits". http://www.amazon.co...k/dp/1452654247
It applies in so many situations in this world today, not just the corporate world.

I have been healing for 2 years now - it's a long process filled with ptsd shudders/moments. You certainly have my empathy.

Eventually, they will have to answer for what they have done. A reward for the record of their deeds. Even if it takes until their deaths.

Personally, I think your reward will be more satisfiing.
  • jangel, Itinkso and Scooby like this

#6 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:43 AM

As Rick says - best to make the oil for yourself. True, most can't - but most can be mentored/steeped in the process. Even if they only look over your shoulder. Then they know it's history, what genetics were used, what quantity etc.

If I needed the oil tomorrow, I would want to not only know it's origin, but want to be part of the process as much as possible. If kind, generous providers like yourself make patients part of the process, transparency will result in trust. A con man / snake oil salesman cannot offer or deliver the same.

I have been victim of sociopaths in the past. And I've learned an important lesson - you can't win with them. A good person - one with good morals can't compete. You would have to abandon your moral principles - get down in the mud and roll around with them - with less experience than them - lie, cheat and steal with them to even approach their level of depravity. Would you consider that a victory?

The thing you have to do is separate yourself from them, get away and start afresh. Yes, they have dragged your name through the mud - but your reputation is ultimately built on your works - not their lies. A lie like his cannot stand in the light of truth. His lies must be covered with other lies, and lies to cover those lies. Pretty shaky ground. Sociopathic personalities tend to move on once they have squeezed all the goody out of the people around them. Let's hope this happens soon for them.

If I've said to much - forgive me but I still pain as well. A good book to read on the subject is "Snakes in Suits". http://www.amazon.co...k/dp/1452654247
It applies in so many situations in this world today, not just the corporate world.

I have been healing for 2 years now - it's a long process filled with ptsd shudders/moments. You certainly have my empathy.

Eventually, they will have to answer for what they have done. A reward for the record of their deeds. Even if it takes until their deaths.

Personally, I think your reward will be more satisfiing.

very well put
  • jangel and Itinkso like this

#7 Kira

Kira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

Hello.
I'm currently treating my mother with Hemp Oil. She has Stomach Cancer S4 and we have been running into many many problems, one of them is simply trying to get the stuff and our supply is now running low. You can read our full story here:
https://www.greenpas...-oil-lots-info/
(I'm sorry it's a lot, but I started this journal when my mom was diagnosed and I hope my info helps others).

If you happen to read my post I would be happy if you can share your experience and let me know if I'm doing anything wrong in the process of making the oil and trying to cure my mother.

Thank you very much for your time.
  • jangel, bongbonghi, Graywolf and 1 other like this

#8 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

God Bless Kira.
  • bongbonghi and Itinkso like this

#9 Genesis 1:29

Genesis 1:29

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

the only place I see this happening is in Oregon. Oregon has granted anyone the right to become a patient here and there are even a few places that you can process you own medicine into oil. if you need oil tomorrow you should send jangle a message today and ask about this...

#10 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

Hello.
I'm currently treating my mother with Hemp Oil. She has Stomach Cancer S4 and we have been running into many many problems, one of them is simply trying to get the stuff and our supply is now running low. You can read our full story here:
https://www.greenpas...-oil-lots-info/
(I'm sorry it's a lot, but I started this journal when my mom was diagnosed and I hope my info helps others).

If you happen to read my post I would be happy if you can share your experience and let me know if I'm doing anything wrong in the process of making the oil and trying to cure my mother.

Thank you very much for your time.

Given your choices, your process should work. Acetone doesn't miss much and the only way I could see you could extract more or faster with it, is to heat it up.

Starting with hash, sidesteps the issues of water solubles and chlorophyll, so you should get quality oil. Starting as hash probably also starts at least with partial decarboxylation.

I would recommend putting it in a suitable container, setting in a 250F hot oil bath, and watching bubble formation. If there is remaining solvent, you will get irregularly shapped bubbles coming off, and if it is not net fully decarboxylated, it will give off fine equally sized fizzy bubbles.

For 70% decarboxylation and maximum THC, pull it when fizzy bubble formation suddenly drops off, or when it is dead quiecent, for 100%, with lower THC and higher CBN.

Other than that, you go girl!!!1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users