#1 Rooster

Rooster

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThree Oaks, MI

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

Hey everyone here is the grow going on in our second flower room. They started week 4 of flower yesterday so I will just bring you all up to speed with one post and try to give as much info as I have. Ok if you have not checked into my set up yet (you should lol) here whats going on. We have 4 "grows going on at all times. One in clone/early veg under a 4 foot 8 bulb T-5. One in veg in the same room as the T-5 under a 600w digital air-cooled MH. Then 2 flower rooms with the works each room has 4 600w digital aircooled hps lights with 1 vortex 6 in inline fan for every 2 lights, CO2, 240 titan helios controller just loaded lol. Anyway now nutes are pretty simple we follow th Advanced Nutes program pretty much just like they say to and it works great. We do add fox farm microbrew instead of voodoo juice because of the cost. Voodoo is like 125 and the microbrew is only 25. And it works great I have never had better roots. Ok now for the strains which are the only reason I am doing this log. These are my favorite strains and they have been with me for a long time. I have no clue if they are what I was told when I got them but they are amazing just the same. First is the Grandaddy Purple. Got it from a dispensary that no longer exists and have not seen any purple out of it yet but the high is awesome with the giggles and the yield and structure of the plant is amazing. It only gets about 2 feet tall with topping but it is round and very branchy. Get consistent 3-5 ounces per plant with the way I am growing these here. I am pretty sure thats better than most can get from a 600w light lol. Usually just over a pound per light with 4 plants. Now the real star. Grandaddy Kush is what the guy called it when he handed me the water bottle wrapped in paper towels loaded with fresh cuttings from the "grow college" in detroit one day. Wow that was a big sentence lmfao. He said there were 2 strain mixed in there, 1 called Obama Kush which is in my other grow log and one called Grandaddy Kush that was crossed in detroit using Grandaddy purple and OG Kush. Not sure how this happened seeing how they are both clone strains I thought but anyway. I just kept the names givin. And after flowering for the first time I knew which was the grandaddy. It smells like grape candy about 3 weeks in and produces the most sticky sweet strawberry sized buds I have ever smoked. When I trim the buds into the trim-pro they are as heavy as strawberries too!!! Have got 6 zips off this girl at 30 inches tall and in 8 weeks of flowering. I have a picture of a large bowl full from a older harvest. The bowl is about 10in wide for reference. So here we go from start to now. Thanks for tunin in, Rooster

Attached Files

• Turpene likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Rooster

Rooster

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThree Oaks, MI

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

Oops I lied shame on me. I only have pics of them as clones, veggies and the 1st week of flower it looks like. So I will take some fresh pics tonight before the lights come on to get this thing up to date. They got fed last night but we have been short on cash because of a forced move not long ago that cost us 3 months with no harvest OUCH!!! so these girls only got sensi bloom A&B at 15ml per gallon and big bud at 7.5 ml per gallon. The PH was 6.5. With this weather and a dehumidifier I have kept nice temps around 74 and rh around 45 in both flower rooms with only one 6in vortex running. Bet they all go on soon lol. Be back later

#3 Rooster

Rooster

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThree Oaks, MI

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:09 AM

Ok heres some pics of the girls the first ones are gdk here we go week 4. Just finished put 15 gallons each through 16 plants to flush for the last two weeks and I am pooped lol Ok and heres the GDP

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: purple, kush, grand, daddy, grandaddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users