Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo

Rooster's Blueberry, The Purps, And Aurora Grow.

rooster blueberry purps aurora advanced nutrients smart pots soil soil-less purple kush

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Rooster

Rooster

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThree Oaks, MI

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

Here they are. I tried to get the pistols on one of the purps girls. Hope you can make them out. Thanks agin. I will try to update more often. Thanks, Rooster

Attached Files

• teddys head, SirStickybuds, OffDaBaba and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 berniebud3

berniebud3

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMICHIGAN

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

Thanks Rooster----- I was turning back 12/12 but going to take your advice and top my girls guitar.gif Had some F nats but thanks the GP family I learned how to take care of the little boogers .blueberry kush ( I think ) WOW your girls look great , bernie

#28 Rooster

Rooster

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThree Oaks, MI

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hey everyone sorry for my absence but the weather has changed and with it so have my priorities lmfao. #1 Wife #2 Garden #3 Being outside. Fishing or riding our motorcycle keeps me busy when I am not gardening. Any way the girls are doing great. I have added a 12,000 btu portable ac unit to each flower room and sealed the rooms off to allow better use of my co2. We ended up with 3 blueberry females 4 auroras and 5 purps. Thats left us 2 short for this round so I added 1 grand daddy kush and a Obama kush to fill the gaps. My cameras batteries are dead so I will try to get some pics up soon. They start week 3 of flower on tuesday. So week one they were put into 5 gallon smart pots filled with promix hp and given their first flower feeding. Also I put them into tomato cages because they got a bit stretchy in the cramped veg room. This spread em out and I think is going to make a huge difference in my yield. Then it was lights out for the first time in their life. These girls are just beautiful. Cant wait to show them off. Gotta run peace.

#29 Rooster

Rooster

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThree Oaks, MI

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

OK OK OK I suck. I am sorry lmfao. So the weather broke and I got more interested in being outside than photoing and typing. Its hard to spend MORE time with the girls than I already do. And to try to keep up with 16 plants per room is crazy. So this grow is one week from today away from being cut down. The room has had alot of trouble. From thrips to ac unit breakdowns and dehumidifier troubles. I think with all the stress and problems it will be easy to pick my phenos out though lol. The ones that still grew nice buds even with these shitty conditions will surly be keepers. I never toss any strain until I grow it out a couple times so I still have clones of every seed that made it to flower. Gonna grow the strongest 2 of each out first then the next and so on until I am sure I am done with them. Ok so I figure the best thing for me to do at this point is wait for some harvest photos and final weights and just wrap this grow up. Ok for future threads I am going to photo one strain at a time and only document a couple plants. I am going to start a TGA Genetics Querkle grow thread asap. It is already underway and will start flowering in a week after I empty this room. So keep an eye open
  • teddys head, OffDaBaba and Scooby like this

#30 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

life's to short for being stuck inside get out when one is able rasta.nana.gif

bummer on the nasty's showing up helpgif :sabres:

look forward to da harvest pics m8 :fly:

Health and happiness

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rooster, blueberry, purps, aurora, advanced nutrients, smart pots, soil, soil-less, purple, kush

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users