Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Can Marijuana Users Really Beat Drug Tests?

medical marijuana marijuana drug test

8 replies to this topic

#1 mariematt

mariematt

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Everyone just hates to appear for Drug testing as prevents marijuana users from getting and keeping good jobs. After using herbal medicine for my chronic back pain, a similar case was with me as well. I was quite worried how to sort out this issue??

While googling on internet, I just found the right solution to beat the drug test. Thus, thought of sharing the idea with you.

http://bigbudsmag.co...g-february-2012

Everyone is most welcomed to share any other tips or ideas to beat the drug test.
  • Itinkso, teddys head and 420friendly like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Ccoastal

Ccoastal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:18 PM

When i was on probation for cannabis related issues a number of years ago, i often had to show up for drug tests. you can bet your ass i never stopped using my meds. i would gladly do a day in jail for a dirty UA over giving up my medicine, but i found a way around it. There is a product out there called STAT, it is 5 pills per bottle and costs around $20 at herbal health stores. To beat a UA, you dont smoke for 24-48 hours prior to test, drink plenty of water and DO NOT eat the morning before. You take the pills ~45 minutes before your test and will pee clean, do NOT eat before the test, eating will impact the rate the pills take effect and will cause subtle amounts of THC to remain in your urine. Ccoastal
  • Itinkso, HD96, 420friendly and 1 other like this

#3 mariematt

mariematt

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:59 AM

I liked you attitude towards herbal medicine. The product about which you suggested called as STAT sounds good. And Thanks a lot for the other information like how much it cost and how to use it to pass the test. I highly appreciate your efforts.
  • HD96 and 420friendly like this

#4 TokerTom

TokerTom

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:03 AM

What exactly is STAT? Cant find anything about it ^^ - TokerTom

#5 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

i can assure you if you are given a heavy plastic bottle with a special dark rainbow band across the bottom and you've used in the past 90 days, if it ain't clean urine from one who doesnt use. You will show up hot @ a certain percentage. It also will measure any controlled substance pharm meds too, as long as it is below a certain mark, it could simply be from a contact high. i never beat those special container tests and i've tried. A dip tab test you can beat by using apple cider vinegar the day before. i'll shut up now

#6 shadowgrower

shadowgrower

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSEUSA

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

I know that Quest and other Labs now test the samples for gender. I used to use my Wifes urine all the time and it always worked like a charm until the last time I tried it. The lab called me and said that the test specimen was refused due to attempting to substitute a female sample. They have gotten smarter.

#7 420friendly

420friendly

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2288 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

I know that Quest and other Labs now test the samples for gender. I used to use my Wifes urine all the time and it always worked like a charm until the last time I tried it. The lab called me and said that the test specimen was refused due to attempting to substitute a female sample. They have gotten smarter.

I thought you were gonna say that they said you were Pregnant..........................LOL

Now that would have been so damn Funny.............. Posted Image

Oh Yeah.....Synthetic Urine is the safest and surest way to pass that dreaded test!!!

Edited by 420friendly, 25 July 2012 - 12:24 PM.

• HD96 likes this

#8 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21381 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

Yep synthetic is the way to go.

#9 Ohmless

Ohmless

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

being a physician I have some experience with this. One in a hundred men will falsely test positive for pregnancy. Every kind of test known to man has false positives and false negatives. Now the only foolproof way to beat a test is fake urine products like "Quick Fix". Now if it is an observed test, I can only think of painful ways of getting the fake urine into your bladder. Now the reason I said only way to beat a test is that I want you to have peace of mind during and after the test. Dilution can be life threatening and won't work if the test is sent into a lab. Only if they only use dip tests in the office then dilution will work.
  • 420friendly likes this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medical marijuana, marijuana, drug test

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users