Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Kether's Back With Some Cheese. Rockster's Cheese, Blue Cheese, Cheese Quake, ...

rocksters cheese blue cheese cheese quake pinapple chunk kushage 3d tga

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Locationpacific north west

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:05 PM

hello. it has been some time now, yes? time is so elusive. i have had the pleasure to grow: :white widow, chrystal, mataro blue, bcn diesel, motovation, big band. and then: kaboom, vanilla kush, slh, ssh, amniesa haze, smile, white domina, la blanka, black widow, hindu kush, pineapple dynamite, vortex. then: ace of spades, cheese quake, emerald jack, burmese kush, third dimension, white russian. exodus cheese, and a few ive made. i did not clone any of them, which i regret. but i was looking for exactly the right characteristics, or what was right for me. of all the strains of yet, tga & magus genetics were fantastic. the motovation, cheese quake, kaboom and ace of spades. i now regret not having clones of them. a couple of the ladies were mated. so i have some beanes that have 50% of my efforts. well now i start again. i got a nice air-o-cloner for this. 1000w mh/hps air cooled 400w hps 150whps loads of cfls some uvb cfl's and six 4ft ho t5's temp is 82-89 humidity is at 20-40% lights: 24/0, 20/4, 18/6,12/12 10/14 & 48 hours of dark. (i found that if i feed a certin way, with the lights declining following the moons cycle in a sense it creates an indoor autum. find some beautiful colors and odors. to do this, it helps to bring the light from 10/14 to 9.5/14.5 to 9/15. they wont live long at this schedule and may lose some weight but its a pretty scene.) soil: fox far's ocean forest cut with perlight and coconut husks. nutes: fox farm big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, cha ching, root drench, advance nutes sensi grow and bloom a&b, nirvana, bud blood, overdrive, earth juice micro nutes, cal/mag, bat gauno, bone mill, molasses & superthrive. a lot , belive me i know but i make a mix that consist of many.of them.... at the right time slowly and safely, mind you, as well as balancing ph. distilled and aired out spring water are bouth used throughout. now there is: cheese quake blue.cheese (a bit runty at the moment) kushage pineapple chunk white shark33 they are around a weeks age, from breaking soil that is. i put 3 rockster's cheese's in yesterday. still waiting for them to break ground i will be adding a vortex and 2 x third dimensions and a l.a. con or two you can see pics of earlier grows by searching my name on here. i will put new pics up soon of the wee ones

Edited by ketherNoir, 25 February 2012 - 09:13 PM.

• Bueller, bongbonghi, usstoner and 3 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:04 AM

two of the 'rocksters cheese' have broken soil. i am very excited to try this. i love the original 'cheese', so i hope this scratches my itch. the 'exodus cheese' by gh was not a good strain at all. she grew well, had a slight cheese smell, but taste like dirt. i have not been impressed by greenhouse seeds yet. i do like the 'slh' but she is very temperamental and very light eater. and just a wee too much stress and you get balls. but i guess they did well with that strain all in all. ive had some negative issues with barneys farm as well. had some verry, verry low germ rate and poor customer service. the lack of service is probably due of my location. i am giving them another chance with the 'blue cheese' & 'pineapple chunk' these two will reflect if i deal with them again. although i am interested in 'liberty haze'. so if no hermies and the blue cheese goes propper ill be trying a few of there strains.....im a little toasted, mind you. smoking some smelly so i will put some third dimensions and a vortex. i will also be working on some of my crosses. 'kaboom x super lemon haze' (lemon head, as i call it) i have had some interest in this lady sooo much resin with fat mushroom trics. tastes like lemon-berry. a bit sweet and very potent. and very sativa dom. a cross of 'bubble gum & orange bud x vanilla kush'. (been testing as creamsicle) tastes like an orange creamsicle with a hint of lavender. very tasty but working on her to put on a heavier harvest. (have an inbreeding experiment with and may bx to the vk) 'kaboom x vortex' will be 2nd test on this strain i call (spiral) has a strong apollo 13 like smoke. be ready to blast off like a rocket bit very noticeable some 'super lemon haze' f1s 'kaboom x pineapple dynamite' another strong sativa. have not worked on enough yet to lock down what i want. here are some pics and my last journal https://www.greenpas...-sun-tgaetghuk/
  • bongbonghi, usstoner, OniusOniusOnius and 1 other like this

#3 OrangeSkunk

OrangeSkunk

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:08 AM

you do some interesting things and feed some fancy foods. would love to see some photos when you go from 12/12 to 10/14, sounds interesting.
  • bongbonghi, OniusOniusOnius, teddys head and 1 other like this

#4 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:57 AM

you do some interesting things and feed some fancy foods.
would love to see some photos when you go from 12/12 to 10/14, sounds interesting.

yes it is very interesting. especially if you do the light in that pattern. really bring out some hues in the leaves. very pretty. that and thanks. yes too many foods. i want to and will start using organic supersoil.

ill put up some pics

Edited by ketherNoir, 28 February 2012 - 09:00 AM.

• bongbonghi, OniusOniusOnius and teddys head like this

#5 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

all three planted rockstar's cheese have broken soil. planted a vortex, a super lemon haze, and two third dimensions. lights go from 24/0 to 20/4 tomorrow. most of the other plants are on there third and forth leaf set. at least up to seven blades. then in a bit 18/6 for two to four or so weeks before 12/12. plus i need to clone and sex. ill put up some pics of the wee ones very soon.
  • OniusOniusOnius and teddys head like this

#6 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:43 AM

new life on the go jobs a goodin m8 stanandollie.gif

glad you have them taking there helmets of :hungryplant:

bummer on barneys farm :unsure: hopefully they'll come good :)

look forward to da pics :fly:

Health and happiness
  • OniusOniusOnius and ketherNoir like this

#7 OniusOniusOnius

OniusOniusOnius

The-l-Onius-Monk

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:58 AM

Very cool KetherNoir :) That Lemon Head sounds like a good cross, and a great name. Welcome to GP... or welcome back, whichever :) You and I seem to have a lot in common. I've had same experience as you with both Greenhouse and Barney's. Their feminized seeds just plain don't have the goods. Out of four of their girls three have been low-quality herm factories... just a mess. The newest White Widow from Greenhouse is looking and smelling great though (finally, something smokable from these two). I really wouldn't breed with the Vanilla Kush if it was from the feminized seed. I made some for practice with the VK recently and just tossed them in the trash. Too many herms... not enough goo... Hope to see ya around often :)
  • teddys head and ketherNoir like this

#8 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

thanks teddys head and oniusoniusonius. thanks much mates. im also working on a cross of 'ace of spades x cheese quake' or of bxing the aos (she is more of a bcs pheno) i do wish i had a bcs cut. bx her til she is closer to the black cherry soda. so, it would be '(aos bx x aos) x cheese quake'. relying on a lot of tga gear, but its really good. and i have a feeling that it would be sweet, strong, and colorful. time will tell the rockster's cheese is growing very well, even if one in four phenos is like the uk cut. the rest would be sk#1 anyway. although cheese is a sk#1 herself, just a different pheno that was more common with the early to late 80's sk#1. yet she is a very different smoke. as im sure most know. i was thinking of putting the l.a. confidentials in when at 12/12 sex em earlier and clone them. veg the clones if female and let the mothers finish in 12/12 from seed. i have done this before. pics in a day or two

Edited by ketherNoir, 29 February 2012 - 07:12 PM.

• OniusOniusOnius, teddys head and SirStickybuds like this

#9 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

Very cool KetherNoir :) That Lemon Head sounds like a good cross, and a great name. Welcome to GP... or welcome back, whichever :) You and I seem to have a lot in common.

I've had same experience as you with both Greenhouse and Barney's. Their feminized seeds just plain don't have the goods. Out of four of their girls three have been low-quality herm factories... just a mess. The newest White Widow from Greenhouse is looking and smelling great though (finally, something smokable from these two). I really wouldn't breed with the Vanilla Kush if it was from the feminized seed. I made some for practice with the VK recently and just tossed them in the trash. Too many herms... not enough goo...

Hope to see ya around often :)

too true. i am trying another super lemon haze. and this is the final chance im giving barneys a go. i might get some liberty haze or tangerine dream nugs a try. but, no more beans unless thees turn out ok. (i do have some old pineapple beans. never an issue with them)

the blue cheese i was really rooting for. still being runty. just starting its 2nd set of true leafs. where the others are well beyond. minus the newer ones. but my motovation i had was a runt until flower and i was surprised. some of the best indica i smoked and she held a lot of flowers. so im not giving up. shes obviously still alive. maybe a temp issue. its 79-89f. the first couple of days it was around 93.....so, i doubt thats the issue but?

went to 18/6 today from 20/4 for a day. was not planed. but really stoned. i really like this chocolpoe. its a good strain. so ill keep it at 18/6 for a while.

really hoping for some good phenos. as for the new t.g.a gear i hope the vortex is a female and on the apollo 13 side, one of the two 3d's are female (as for the new cheese quake), and at least one of the r cheese to show its cheese pheno 1-3 times. lol.

damn. i want a cut of the black cherry soda in a bad way. i really just want to use it in a cross. thats it. but an chocolate thai or original grim bros. beans
oh and the vk was a female that was mated with the bubble gum female x cali orange bud male. although a lot of the vk's hermi. sad. its a good smoke if it leaves its balls tucked

Edited by ketherNoir, 01 March 2012 - 02:10 AM.

#10 OniusOniusOnius

OniusOniusOnius

The-l-Onius-Monk

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

... this is the final chance im giving barneys a go. i might get some liberty haze or tangerine dream nugs a try. but, no more beans unless thees turn out ok...

oh and the vk was a female that was mated with the bubble gum female x cali orange bud male. although a lot of the vk's hermi. sad. its a good smoke if it leaves its balls tucked.

Yeah, I have no doubt Barney's has some great mother plants and genetics in their "vault", but they're doing a poor job getting those genetics to their customers. Going all fem was a huge fail for them.

You made VK x (BBGx CalO)... nice :) I made VK x BBG not long ago, lol! Threw them (and GH WW) away though. Herms = no go.

Best of luck with that blue cheese. Runts are often very cool. I bet you'd like the BCS cut, lol, you and a million people with good taste. But hybrids already exist that are, honestly, amazing from what I've seen. Got myself some Ace of Spades, and I have the OG momma! I've made a small batch of BCS x BBG for myself to work a bx project... also, made a larger (but still small) batch of BCS x La Nina with are going to be off the hook. BCS comes down next week.

Edited by OniusOniusOnius, 01 March 2012 - 04:28 AM.

• teddys head and ketherNoir like this

#11 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

thanks. yeah, the vk x bubble gum x cali orange bud worked out well. no hermis with the f1's and f2s. will see, no? as for greenhouse for what they have they charge too much for hermis. and barney's farm did mess it up feming them all......sad the vortex and two third dimensions broke soil the last couple of days. i do enjoy t.g.a strains. about to get more. that's awesome. i would love to try some of your creations.they sound good. and very lucky for the bcs i wish i had a cut i really do. id consider selling my left testicle for one .... not the right one though. oh, no, no no. so, enough talk of such. i was thinking about the ace of spades for the bx for a bcs pheno. now no. or not yet. i dont personally know a lot of people in the canna community in pdx so clones and cuts have been more a pain as of late. soo.... from seed i figured that the plush berry would be like ten times better then the 'aos' for the bx the aos is brilliant mind you. and i still intend to cross it the 'ace with the cheese quake' and cross 'aos x super silver haze'. so i will do 'plush berry x cheese quake' and i will use the closest and best pheno of the bcs from the pink lady or plush .berry and bx her as many times as it takes to look in what im looking for. the blue cheese is a runt and a bit mutated. i am very curious what she does. she is a fort of the size of the others and showing bits of blue and purple..... aside from that she is very healthy

Edited by ketherNoir, 04 March 2012 - 05:50 PM.

#12 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

oh and i will be adding: plush berry jilly bean chocolope and a ton of others. more on that later

#13 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

ok. here are some pics.

two of the cheese quake.

Posted Image

Posted Image

one of each of the rockster's cheese 1-3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

kushage

Posted Image

white shark

Posted Image

the blue cheese aka toxic spider. shes runty and a bit of a mutant. shes growing like a spider a little. i hope she works out.

Posted Image

pineapple chunk

Posted Image

and the vortex for now

Posted Image

i will add a chocolope, jilly bean x2, and plush berry x3 tomorrow or monday.

i really hope for a high female count.
  • usstoner, OniusOniusOnius and teddys head like this

#14 OniusOniusOnius

OniusOniusOnius

The-l-Onius-Monk

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

lookin' happy and healthy! Keep it up and you'll have some super medicine in no time.
  • usstoner, teddys head and ketherNoir like this

#15 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:38 AM

thanks mate.i try to use the room as i can. keep the stretchers along the sides and all. i do look forward to adding the chocolope, jilly bean x2, & plush berry x3. once all thees pop, more or less. ill wait 3 to six weeks before flipping. lst. i do hope for some mothers. if i get two plush berries females, ill veg for the longer time. i do some pruning in flower. just a wee bit tho. the will be added monday or tuesday. probably monday. i did not intend for the staggering. but, it works. kinda i just want to make sure i get some sort of weight off of the newer ones. i will clone and all. but i should at least wait four weeks after they sprout. really, six or more. but ill clone

Edited by ketherNoir, 11 March 2012 - 04:41 AM.

#16 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

well i was only able to fit one of each. 'chocolope', 'jilly bean', and 'plushberry' see if any males pop up to make room. or i may do two or three in a closet that is yet to be set for veg. the jilly bean popped. some music? why not

Edited by ketherNoir, 16 March 2012 - 01:50 AM.

#17 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

hey up KN your weeins are looking grand imho rasta.nana.gif

they all do there own thing some big some small actionleaf.gif thanks for da tunes guitar.gif drums.gif dancing.2gif

Health and happiness
  • usstoner, OniusOniusOnius and ketherNoir like this

#18 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:40 AM

all have popped. now when the new ones are the size of the vortex right now ill flip to 12/12 in two or three weeks.....maybe less
  • usstoner and OniusOniusOnius like this

#19 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:21 AM

everything is going very well. went 12/12 today. about to add some new starts as well pics soon

#20 usstoner

usstoner

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

Cool...but we want some pics...lol...
  • OniusOniusOnius and ketherNoir like this

#21 ketherNoir

ketherNoir

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

Cool...but we want some pics...lol...

lol. indeed. i will put some up

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rocksters cheese, blue cheese, cheese quake, pinapple chunk, kushage, 3d, tga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users