• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 apophis

apophis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

It's been awhile. I've been busy with family life. The garden is all settled in and requires very little work at the moment. All I am doing now is watering and waiting for my second cycle to finish. I will try and snap some pics tonight of the current bloom cycle. I have a Blueberry Haze, BC Mango, and Blue Cheese cruising right along. Stretching was still a problem so I am throwing my theory out the window. I am curious to see what the buds taste like on my next round of cheese. The last one was SUPERB. Possibly the best Cheese yet. My current plants are very large and I had to take the pendant reflectors off. The Cheese stretched out so much I needed to add another bulb. It is currently under a 68W and a 105W CFL. My plants are so huge right now its become an issue. Next round I will LST more and continue to pull them down during bloom. Im trying to devise a way to scrog 3 plants. Both the mango and the Cheese could do well with that method.
  • usstoner, teddys head and Scooby like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

hey up m8 loved playing catch up lovely buds and there all yours grown by your own fair hands

no street weed will come close actionleaf.gif

that's a handy reflector thanks for the link :fly:

look forward to the update mucker :oldhippy:

Health and happiness
  • usstoner and Scooby like this

#28 usstoner

usstoner

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

right on man...can't wait to see some pics...
  • Scooby likes this

#29 apophis

apophis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hey all! So its been way too long and my ADD kicks in every time I get in here to post. Sorry about that. I just harvested my second round of the year and let me say HOLY CRAP. My yields are WAAAY bigger this time. I pulled the blueberry a few weeks ago and its dry and in jars. Its the same as last time and Im not all that excited about it. I wont be growing it anymore and instead have chosen to double up on cheese. I cut the cheese and the bc mango today and they are my largest ever. I had alot of issues during bloom with the plants growing too tall, falling over, bumping light bulbs. It was all worth it in the end. My results are in on the T5's and I wont be using them for bloom any more. This cheese harvest is my biggest EVER with buds twice the size as before. It was bloomed under a longstar cfl so nothing special. I have determined that Lumens are NOT cumulative and a 2x 55W bulbs is less lumens than a single 105W. All things considered, like coverage and exposure, my yield and bud size is easily double. Enough talk, let me get these pics cropped and up. Im super happy with this round. Some of the mango buds look like coke cans. The following pics are from two plants in 5gal buckets using LST.
  • Scooby likes this

#30 apophis

apophis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

There is so much in the closet i couldnt capture it all. The biggest Mango tops are hidden to the left. Attached File  full pic.jpg   145.86KB   8 downloads Mango Attached File  bc mango.jpg   160.27KB   10 downloads Attached File  mango2.jpg   103.99KB   10 downloads Cheese Attached File  Cheese.JPG   127.33KB   8 downloads
  • bongbonghi and Scooby like this

#31 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21379 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

Sounds like a great little grow. Not everything is a heavy producer and sativa dom's tend toward the low end on weight at least on indoor grows, outdoors where they can grow to their full potential they are great producers. You just have to find the plants that work well for your grow.
  • bongbonghi and Scooby like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bc mango blueberry haze, cfl, super silver haze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users