#26 froggymountain

froggymountain

SHeaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

RESEAL? YES - many times without effort. The FoodSaver Vacuum kit allows easy vacuum sealing with easy-open/easy-reseal with no fuss. How full? I pick a canning jar fit for the purpose. Packing density? No hard packing - lightly pressed at the most.
  • bongbonghi and sandbreak like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 PlantBoxer

PlantBoxer

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:02 AM

For 13 years I never once had an issue with mason jars in the freezer. I have pulled them out after 2-3 years of being in there. When opened they are as fresh as the day I stored them. Perfect taste, perfect buds, and nothing happens to the trics what so ever, until I apply heat!!
1 weighed out ounce of bud fits a mason perfectly, unless I'm growing out an airy sattie, then I make them fit.
On some jars they have been opened some buds removed then back into storage they go and they are as perfect as the day they went in orginaly.
Please dont take my post as a flammer, it's just my way, honestly.

#28 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

PlantBoxer...it aint flaming to have a different method or opinion....heheh you got an opinion...ye expressed it well...ya did not downgrade anyone for not sharing your opinion...in short...ya aint flaming hehehe....besides....the only flaming on this site is usually followed by puffing, and exhale and a grin :D I too use jars...they are the best I have found for the job :P muA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users