27 replies to this topic

#1 Michoacan

Michoacan

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

I've read quite a few ideas for long term storage, and wanted to share what I came up with as a workable solution. This is based on my personal experience, and the logic of how other herbs are cured, and preserved for both potency and flavor. I've long loved cigars, and you wouldn't think of doing what you see suggested of cannabis with your beloved Churchills. First, Ball jars breathe, no matter what you do to them, with the exception of the vacumn seal lids, but I don't even trust those, as I've heated them over gas burners, put the jars in boiling water baths for 15 minutes before sealing, they all still leak, and that will eventually dry your flowers out and turn them to shake, in my experience. I keep my herb in qt Ball Jars, six to a box, then in coolers in a garage that stays in the 60's most of the time. Every time I parked my car, I could STILL smell the herb in the garage! So, I took a small pie pan, like they put those pot pies in, melted some paraffin on the stove I bought at the local grocery, and I dipped all the jars. Dip them once, wait 60 seconds, and dip them again, making sure to cover all the threads, bam, problem solved. There is zero smell using this method. I pack 30 grams per jar to allow for shrinkage, and after a year, my Super Lemon Haze weighed in at exactly 30 grams, indicating a complete vacumn. Now the upside, your herb will cure till it smokes like candy! To unseal them, I just run hot water over the lids to loosen the wax, and man, when you pop a lid on some 6 month old White Widow, or Purple Cindy, the scent is intoxicating. I don't freeze weed, because what I've read about trichomes, and the theory of making bubble hash makes sense to me. You get your weed as cold as possible in bubble hash making so the trichs will break off. You are doing the same thing when you freeze anything. If you scope your trichs to determine harvest, does it make sense to freeze all those little mushrooms? You would't vacumn bag your Cuban Cohiba's and stick in in the bottom or your freezer, don't do it to your weed either. The hydro growers used to always say freeze your skunk, and it always smoked like crap, harsh, throat searing, super trippy smoke. My best cure is hanging a week or so, then into brown paper bags till a good stem snap, then into jars. I let them breathe an hour or so a day for the first few days, then seal them with the wax. In mid winter, I tell you what, there's nothing better than opening a fresh jar. OH, also, I like to turn the jars every month or so, as it's surprising how much they will settle. In a totally sealed environment, the terpenoids, flavors, and character of the strain really develop, where it's a delight to smoke. And of course the other main benefit, the slow THC decarboxylation process increases the potency. My experience, especially with the sativa strains, is they don't begin to shine till at least 3 months cured. I would love to hear everyone's ideas on long term storage. I've even considered burying some with this method, as ground temperature is perfect. As a matter of fact, in the early 70's, we used to get Mexican "dirt" weed that was supposedly jarred with some water, buried, and let rot. Not sure what that did, but it smelled like mud, smoked like pouring battery acid down your throat, and made you laugh like Homer Simpson at a Donut convention. Happy Saturday!
  • bongbonghi, plant boy, OniusOniusOnius and 7 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2402 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

Great thread and theory for sure , I agree with the points highlighted as well .. I remember the way good bailed weed would slowly decarbox and cure no matter due to the friction and heat of the brickas it ensured a slow even well cure in the end and that made the smoke much better in time compared to when the bricks were first stacked in the warehouse after arival .. After 6 months we noticed that the bails got more pungent and potent due this simple cure and age . the outside of the brick was not always up to par but once one peeled the outer layer off it was pure glistening delight as long as it was sinsimelia with no seed oil distribution due to the bricking procedure .. I burried about a pound last summer in jars, but made sure to put the meds in vaccum sealed bags first and a then I put the jars into larger bags and finally placed all in a cansiter and burried it 3 feet in sand for its ability to airate , as I might leave half of this for a second year of trial once I dig it up and sample this summer .. I used to get burried weed all the time and it always had a unique tell tale odor that compares to roots and dirt but yet formented , it was always burried with an improper seal ,but it too often had a better potency level after 6 months of aging . Potsnob
  • bongbonghi, plant boy, OniusOniusOnius and 5 others like this

#3 Michoacan

Michoacan

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

Great thread and theory for sure , I agree with the points highlighted as well .. I remember the way good bailed weed would slowly decarbox and cure no matter due to the friction and heat of the brickas it ensured a slow even well cure in the end and that made the smoke much better in time compared to when the bricks were first stacked in the warehouse after arival .. After 6 months we noticed that the bails got more pungent and potent due this simple cure and age . the outside of the brick was not always up to par but once one peeled the outer layer off it was pure glistening delight as long as it was sinsimelia with no seed oil distribution due to the bricking procedure ..

I burried about a pound last summer in jars, but made sure to put the meds in vaccum sealed bags first and a then I put the jars into larger bags and finally placed all in a cansiter and burried it 3 feet in sand for its ability to airate , as I might leave half of this for a second year of trial once I dig it up and sample this summer .. I used to get burried weed all the time and it always had a unique tell tale odor that compares to roots and dirt but yet formented , it was always burried with an improper seal ,but it too often had a better potency level after 6 months of aging . Potsnob

Wow, those were they days, weren't they? Bricks of Acapulco Gold, yummy, that was still some of the tastiest weed ever, and best high. Seems most strains these days start to all taste alike, there's not much character to the high's, at least in my view. And it's getting worse! I'm a sativa freak, as that's all we ever knew growing up. I've got some Jamaican seeds I brought back growing now that I can't wait to cure, as it's the real deal. Thanks for sharing.
  • bongbonghi, plant boy, OniusOniusOnius and 3 others like this

#4 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

Alchemist Extraordinare!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Locationoregon

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

I've read quite a few ideas for long term storage, and wanted to share what I came up with as a workable solution. This is based on my personal experience, and the logic of how other herbs are cured, and preserved for both potency and flavor. I've long loved cigars, and you wouldn't think of doing what you see suggested of cannabis with your beloved Churchills.

First, Ball jars breathe, no matter what you do to them, with the exception of the vacumn seal lids, but I don't even trust those, as I've heated them over gas burners, put the jars in boiling water baths for 15 minutes before sealing, they all still leak, and that will eventually dry your flowers out and turn them to shake, in my experience.

I keep my herb in qt Ball Jars, six to a box, then in coolers in a garage that stays in the 60's most of the time. Every time I parked my car, I could STILL smell the herb in the garage! So, I took a small pie pan, like they put those pot pies in, melted some paraffin on the stove I bought at the local grocery, and I dipped all the jars. Dip them once, wait 60 seconds, and dip them again, making sure to cover all the threads, bam, problem solved. There is zero smell using this method. I pack 30 grams per jar to allow for shrinkage, and after a year, my Super Lemon Haze weighed in at exactly 30 grams, indicating a complete vacumn. Now the upside, your herb will cure till it smokes like candy! To unseal them, I just run hot water over the lids to loosen the wax, and man, when you pop a lid on some 6 month old White Widow, or Purple Cindy, the scent is intoxicating.

I don't freeze weed, because what I've read about trichomes, and the theory of making bubble hash makes sense to me. You get your weed as cold as possible in bubble hash making so the trichs will break off. You are doing the same thing when you freeze anything. If you scope your trichs to determine harvest, does it make sense to freeze all those little mushrooms? You would't vacumn bag your Cuban Cohiba's and stick in in the bottom or your freezer, don't do it to your weed either. The hydro growers used to always say freeze your skunk, and it always smoked like crap, harsh, throat searing, super trippy smoke.

My best cure is hanging a week or so, then into brown paper bags till a good stem snap, then into jars. I let them breathe an hour or so a day for the first few days, then seal them with the wax. In mid winter, I tell you what, there's nothing better than opening a fresh jar. OH, also, I like to turn the jars every month or so, as it's surprising how much they will settle. In a totally sealed environment, the terpenoids, flavors, and character of the strain really develop, where it's a delight to smoke. And of course the other main benefit, the slow THC decarboxylation process increases the potency. My experience, especially with the sativa strains, is they don't begin to shine till at least 3 months cured.

I would love to hear everyone's ideas on long term storage. I've even considered burying some with this method, as ground temperature is perfect. As a matter of fact, in the early 70's, we used to get Mexican "dirt" weed that was supposedly jarred with some water, buried, and let rot. Not sure what that did, but it smelled like mud, smoked like pouring battery acid down your throat, and made you laugh like Homer Simpson at a Donut convention.

Happy Saturday!

i love this...
  • Michoacan, bongbonghi, plant boy and 4 others like this

#5 hinduhippy

hinduhippy

Medical Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

Burry it...if its really gonna be long term.
  • bongbonghi, plant boy, OniusOniusOnius and 2 others like this

#6 Michoacan

Michoacan

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

Burry it...if its really gonna be long term.

I was going to bury it, but you ever tried to remember where you put your pipe? I was afraid I'd never find it again, lol
  • bongbonghi, Desiderata, plant boy and 3 others like this

#7 OniusOniusOnius

OniusOniusOnius

The-l-Onius-Monk

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

A friend and I once used wax to coat jars, but for a different reason. Need to send through mail. Just added wicks to the tops of the jars once we were done coating them in wax. It really did just look like a box of candles by the time we were done. Ground cure is great stuff (only had it once... was extra-bomb). When you add water to the cure you are fermenting, which is a whole 'nother ballgame, of which, I know little. Thanks for the thread Michoacan. Great idea, very informative and not preachy.. perfect!
  • Michoacan, bongbonghi, plant boy and 3 others like this

#8 TjM

TjM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:22 PM

I've read quite a few ideas for long term storage, and wanted to share what I came up with as a workable solution. This is based on my personal experience, and the logic of how other herbs are cured, and preserved for both potency and flavor. I've long loved cigars, and you wouldn't think of doing what you see suggested of cannabis with your beloved Churchills.

First, Ball jars breathe, no matter what you do to them, with the exception of the vacumn seal lids, but I don't even trust those, as I've heated them over gas burners, put the jars in boiling water baths for 15 minutes before sealing, they all still leak, and that will eventually dry your flowers out and turn them to shake, in my experience.

I keep my herb in qt Ball Jars, six to a box, then in coolers in a garage that stays in the 60's most of the time. Every time I parked my car, I could STILL smell the herb in the garage! So, I took a small pie pan, like they put those pot pies in, melted some paraffin on the stove I bought at the local grocery, and I dipped all the jars. Dip them once, wait 60 seconds, and dip them again, making sure to cover all the threads, bam, problem solved. There is zero smell using this method. I pack 30 grams per jar to allow for shrinkage, and after a year, my Super Lemon Haze weighed in at exactly 30 grams, indicating a complete vacumn. Now the upside, your herb will cure till it smokes like candy! To unseal them, I just run hot water over the lids to loosen the wax, and man, when you pop a lid on some 6 month old White Widow, or Purple Cindy, the scent is intoxicating.

I don't freeze weed, because what I've read about trichomes, and the theory of making bubble hash makes sense to me. You get your weed as cold as possible in bubble hash making so the trichs will break off. You are doing the same thing when you freeze anything. If you scope your trichs to determine harvest, does it make sense to freeze all those little mushrooms? You would't vacumn bag your Cuban Cohiba's and stick in in the bottom or your freezer, don't do it to your weed either. The hydro growers used to always say freeze your skunk, and it always smoked like crap, harsh, throat searing, super trippy smoke.

My best cure is hanging a week or so, then into brown paper bags till a good stem snap, then into jars. I let them breathe an hour or so a day for the first few days, then seal them with the wax. In mid winter, I tell you what, there's nothing better than opening a fresh jar. OH, also, I like to turn the jars every month or so, as it's surprising how much they will settle. In a totally sealed environment, the terpenoids, flavors, and character of the strain really develop, where it's a delight to smoke. And of course the other main benefit, the slow THC decarboxylation process increases the potency. My experience, especially with the sativa strains, is they don't begin to shine till at least 3 months cured.

I would love to hear everyone's ideas on long term storage. I've even considered burying some with this method, as ground temperature is perfect. As a matter of fact, in the early 70's, we used to get Mexican "dirt" weed that was supposedly jarred with some water, buried, and let rot. Not sure what that did, but it smelled like mud, smoked like pouring battery acid down your throat, and made you laugh like Homer Simpson at a Donut convention.

Happy Saturday!

Nice. I was wondering about long term storage. Thank you.

#9 Michoacan

Michoacan

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:24 AM

A friend and I once used wax to coat jars, but for a different reason. Need to send through mail. Just added wicks to the tops of the jars once we were done coating them in wax. It really did just look like a box of candles by the time we were done.

Ground cure is great stuff (only had it once... was extra-bomb). When you add water to the cure you are fermenting, which is a whole 'nother ballgame, of which, I know little.

Thanks for the thread Michoacan. Great idea, very informative and not preachy.. perfect!

Yeah, I was real concerned about smell, and couldn't figure why in the world odor was seeping through sealed glass jars, but it does. I know people who ship it from CA across the country, and they first shrink wrap it, then spray with pet deoderizor(yum!), then wrap in dryer sheets and shrink wrap again. Guess Fedex doesn't mind, as they've done it dozens of times.

I've cured long term the same strains with the wax and without, and there's a marked difference in the aroma, taste, and potency. Some weed will crumble as it drys, other strains get kind of tough, but I assume if they don't lose any weight, then the seal is successful. I also check the trichs when I open a jar, and it's amazing how clear, cloudy, amber they are, just like the day I jarred them, only the bud compresses some over time. I've got some of my favorite strains, White Widow, Black Widow, Kali Mist, Super Lemon Haze, and a Skunk #1 x Thai cross I made and I've been running about 7 times, that I want to keep for posterity, like 5 years or so, as it was clone only, and I never made any seeds. BUT, it did get pollinated by some Columbian Gold by carelessness, but that might be a good thing, as I've got 15-20 seeds from the error. Skunk x Thai X Columbian! Now you're talking, all I ever see is one hybrid x another hybrid, it's like Chinese cooking, 100 ingredients, but no idea what's in it anymore. I just shared a year old jar of the Lemon Haze with a buddy, and man, it was like Christmas again. The richness, and "bouquet" is so rich, sweet, and on this strain, the lemon is very prevalent.

I think I posted this, as meaning no offense to anyone, I got tired of seeing my buddies, who consider themselves pot lovers, buy a $400 oz, and immediately though the bag in the freezer, as if they knew what they were doing. It's so prevelent, I"ve even given them jars to store it in, and they put the jar in the freezer, big sigh!! LOL! Personally, I like storing my everyday smoke in my humidor, as it will take on the character of the cigars and vice versa, "Hey, dude, this Cohiba reminds me a little of that old Columbian we used to smoke" "Really? Well go figure!" LOL There are tons of posts about vacumn packing and freezing, and I'm sure that does work. But #1, I don't want to compress my buds, and #2, it never made sense to me, as I make bubble hash quite often, and couldn't reason why I'd do that to my good buds. As a matter of fact, I even freeze the buds before making the hash, specifically so the trichs will break off.

There's nothing finer than well cured smoke.
  • bongbonghi, plant boy, OniusOniusOnius and 4 others like this

#10 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21658 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

If you really want to seal a jar lid go down to the auto parts store and get a tube of rtv silicone.

Posted Image

Spread a thin coat on the jar lid and seal it up.

#11 Michoacan

Michoacan

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:51 AM

If you really want to seal a jar lid go down to the auto parts store and get a tube of rtv silicone.

Posted Image

Spread a thin coat on the jar lid and seal it up.

LOL, thanks, I thought of that! But ever smelled that stuff? NO way I want those fumes jarred up with my herb.

#12 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21658 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

LOL, thanks, I thought of that! But ever smelled that stuff? NO way I want those fumes jarred up with my herb.

If you let it sit for 15 minutes most of the acetic acid (vineger) will evaporate.

#13 El Dee 66

El Dee 66

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

This post couldn't have come at a better time...I was looking into a vacuum sealing rig just the other day...Luckily I held off due too the compression factor....Mason jars and wax...Yepp I got both!!

#14 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

sticky....sticky!!!! :)
  • bongbonghi, plant boy, OniusOniusOnius and 2 others like this

#15 bongbonghi

bongbonghi

Happy Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3655 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:46 PM

I think i'm going to bury a few buds from my next harvest for next new years eve,thanks for the idea and thanks for the thread Michoacan...bongi
  • Michoacan, plant boy, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#16 Michoacan

Michoacan

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

This post couldn't have come at a better time...I was looking into a vacuum sealing rig just the other day...Luckily I held off due too the compression factor....Mason jars and wax...Yepp I got both!!

Anyone want to weigh in on the vacumn jar lid sealers? I've seen those, and even saw a guy glue the vacumn valves off the bags onto a jar lid, but don't know if they work. It stands to reason they would, as your canned veggies don't breathe, but I'm not sure an oz of pot has enough volume to hold the seal. Heating the jars will genrate a seal, I've just never achieved a very good or lasting one with heat alone. The idea is to create a total vaumn, no matter how you do it. Oh, I've also just ran the wax around the jar rim, and that seems to work well for jars that you open and close, like a daily stash.

Sealing wax has been around for what, two, three thousand years? That doesn't mean it works, i'm just sayin, lol. Plus, it's fun melting "hard to clean up stuff if you spill it" on the stove. I"m thinking a nice pot cellar, with vinage green and blue glass jars, nicely sealed in wax. I'll be taking my grand kids down in 20 years, popping a cork on a vintage '73 Jamaican Dominant Haze. Happy Sunday, all!
  • plant boy, OniusOniusOnius, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#17 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21658 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

If your going to go the wax route go with something like Gulf wax http://homecooking.a...faqparaffin.htm It's used to seal up jellies and jams and is a high quality wax and you can find it in any grocery store that sells canning supplies and yep it can get messy if your not careful. :)
  • plant boy, OniusOniusOnius, Itinkso and 3 others like this

#18 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

Happy Saturday!

I'm just wondering if you had the bands on as well when you dipped the jars. If not, how do you keep the lid on?
  • plant boy, OniusOniusOnius, Itinkso and 4 others like this

#19 Michoacan

Michoacan

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

I'm just wondering if you had the bands on as well when you dipped the jars. If not, how do you keep the lid on?

Oh, absolutley I keep the bands on, tight! The wax itself will not hold the lids to the jars, the seal isn't tight enough. I just dip the whole top of the jar, up to and over the band,threads, and lid, then roll it around a bit till it's totally covered in wax, no gaps. It comes off amazingly easy, just drop it in the sink with the top under hot running water for a few minutes, the wax softens very easily, and the bands will loosen and turn, then pop the lid! I just empty the jar, then let hot water remove most of the wax, and the dish washer does the rest.

Ditto on the post above, most groceries sell jam and jelly wax, which is exactly what I used. I'll post some pics later today.
  • plant boy, OniusOniusOnius, Itinkso and 3 others like this

#20 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

Thanks Michoacan, I figured that's how it was done, just wanted to be sure.
  • plant boy, Itinkso, teddys head and 2 others like this

#21 deke22

deke22

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:19 AM

use a flask, their vacume sealed to keep your tea hot,,might work for mary aswell. peace ;-}_,
  • plant boy, OniusOniusOnius, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#22 froggymountain

froggymountain

SHeaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

Long Term, POTENT, storage of a harvest is always a concern.

You will need:

Glass Canning Jars and Vacuum Sealer kit

Choose jar sizes that will fit your usage rate. Smaller jars for vaping, Larger jars for extracting oil, etc. Avoid opening a large jar and exposing it to oxygen.

This process removes all the free oxygen from your product and increases the shelf life significantly. Remember, nothing stores infinitely. If resources are available, the jars could be filled with nitrogen gas (it is heavier than air and will fill the jars from the bottom up). This will also add to the life of your product.

Requires:
- Ball, Kerr or other standard canning glass jars
- Corresponding rings and lids (can be regular or wide mouth)

FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Tops:
http://www.amazon.co...ils_o03_s00_i01
http://www.amazon.co...ils_o03_s00_i02
Tilia (FoodSaver) Vacuum attachment hose:
http://www.amazon.co...ils_o04_s00_i00
Vacuum Pump:
http://www.amazon.co...ils_o03_s00_i00

1) Sterilize your jars.
2) Cool your jars.
3) Pack your product in your jars.
4) Place a lid on a jar
5) Place the corresponding FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Top over the lid and seat it tightly down onto the jar.
6) Connect the Tilia vacuum hose to the FoodSaver Sealer, connect the other end to the vacuum pump
7) Pump the vacuum until you have a reading of at least 20 or more
8) remove the FoodSaver sealer and screw the retainer ring on your jar thus securing the lid from leakage
9) Place the jars in a cool, dark place (I prefer the freezer).

Always ensure that your product is dry before storing.

Attached Files

Edited by froggymountain, 27 June 2012 - 07:48 PM.

• plant boy, sandbreak and HD96 like this

#23 froggymountain

froggymountain

SHeaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

Don't feel like "HAND PUMPING"? use the Food Saver Cordless Vacuum Pump

http://www.amazon.co...dsaver+cordless

OR "STRENGTHEN YOUR GRIP" with the Captains of Crush Hand Gripper.

Attached Files

• plant boy, sandbreak and HD96 like this

#24 Herbie

Herbie

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

I was just wondering when you put your medicine in the jars how much do you put in each jar or do you pack them tight with your medicine. Second question is when you open the jar can you reseal it or whether that is recogmended.
  • plant boy and sandbreak like this

#25 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21658 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

I was just wondering when you put your medicine in the jars how much do you put in each jar or do you pack them tight with your medicine. Second question is when you open the jar can you reseal it or whether that is recogmended.

Loose fill up to about an inch from the top.
  • sandbreak and HD96 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users