Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo

Triacontanol - Bigger Buds, Organically!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 obieonekanobie

obieonekanobie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Ok so I read your experiment post and was interested in getting this product so I went to the website and was unable to purchase it. gave Happy bacteria a call and talked extensively with Joe....come to find out they sell it in commercial applications or huge bulk....hooked me up with a guy in Illinois "joe dirt. com" He's about to start selling this stuff but is having issues with the labeling. I just recently learned about the daminozide and paclobutrazol that's in some of the bottled nutrients I was useing so I did some research and learned a little about Jasmonites and Triacontanol, problem is the triacontanol is hard to get unless you make a home made alfalfa tea which from what I learned from Joe at Happy bacteria doesn't do much because it's not concentrated enough. Also learned that if its synthetic it's made from salts which is also not good, the stuff they have comes from bees wax, so in my effort to start using safe and organic solutions It seems a lot more difficult then I would ahve ever imagined! So any solid info would be greatly appreciated thanks....

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 obieonekanobie

obieonekanobie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Ok after some looking on ebay I found another place that sells lots of cool stuff..brassinolide, triacontanol, gibberrilic acid, fulvic acid and lots of other stuff heres a link http://www.plantsandstuff.com

#53 hinduhippy

hinduhippy

Medical Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

im sorry if someone answered this but i missed it, but... Can i add it straight to my water supply and feed it in?(not foliar) and does it have to be 0ppm water, can it just be under 200ppm and then i add 2ppm? also one more thing, why doesnt any of these nutrients say that it has it in it? (bioboost, superthrive) is it one of those things you need to look up the specific metals?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users