Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

- - - - -

Your least favorite time of day or night?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:34 AM

Hey all, As I sit here reading the forums , getting loaded I start to feel it suddenly again as I do every day around this time. Let me explain. I wake every morning no matter what(unless I score some valumes and vicodins from my mom) at 5-5.30 every morning. So I have come to enjoy mornings and getting on the comp, waking and baking, and enjoying the solitude. But around 6:30 a.m. It creeps up on me like base head asking for change. What is this consistent messenger of anxiety? It is this hour and a half I have to wait to check up on the babies! I know that sound crazy but I cant shake it. Maybe I should change the time but I usualy work until 6.30 pm so I want time to see them at night. So 8 am to 8 pm is ideal. But around this time my mind just fixates on going to see them. But they arent awake yet and the cycle begins. I am challanged with the notion to just go take a quick peek. Just take a couple pics and come back. Or I need to just check the humidity and temp, its for their own good. Lmao anyways anyone else have a problem like this. Wanting to check in before the babies awake? Holla back and share some stories if You like. I will monitor this post. Have a good day all..............................*contimplates just one look!* ha ha ha ~

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:59 AM

I feel you PJ...The past couple days Ive stayed up to 4am to see them before I go to sleep. Not just because my timer is on the fritz.

Im wondering....if I should change the hours to something like 8a-8pm. Reasonable hours.

#3 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:07 AM

I feel you PJ...The past couple days Ive stayed up to 4am to see them before I go to sleep. Not just because my timer is on the fritz.

Im wondering....if I should change the hours to something like 8a-8pm. Reasonable hours.

Those are my hours.

I hate the night lately I have problems sleeping at all, I don't think I've slept well for about a year, and lately I have been having nightmares, or dreams about my mom which aren't helping...she passed recently and I think it's really messing with me. I cannot sleep for more than 3 hours...and I'm getting a little nervous about it....:I agree:/>

#4 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:16 AM

hmmm well giggles I hardly sleep myself because i get nothing done while sleeping. I am sorry to hear about your mom, that is a different reason to not sleep. have you tried some sleeping pills? Sometimes I have to eat some. I just checked my babies and All the white widows look good but anyone else have this problem....................... during flowering you have a hard time telling if it is male or female because pistals come in( I think thats what they are called) and you freak out thinking it is balls and may be male? One of my plants looks like this alot so I am worried. I will post some new pics in my journal right now

#5 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:20 AM

When you said babies I thought you meant kids not plants...duh lol. Sorry I got a little personal there:oops: I don't like sleeping pills, I'm sure it will be fine I just got a lot going on at home and with mom...she's in a better place

#6 Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*

Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:21 AM

i run my plants from 7-7 am to pm i used to run it at night..but i changed that...my worst time is all time spent away from my babies...

#7 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:36 AM

well put azgrow , , so anyone can help with my question in above last post? I am worried..............

#8 Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*

Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:40 AM

lets see some close pics.cause it could be hermie...

#9 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:47 AM

yeah I will take some close ups later I think itis just the developement of the bud there are hairs............

#10 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:08 PM

bump.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users