31 replies to this topic

#26 peacepipe

peacepipe

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1309 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:50 AM

Hiya again Estoniastoner, and all the rest of you PM warriors!lol 35%RH is a bit low, especially in the growing phase, and might stress the plant to the point where it's more vulnerable to attack by PM. Even though the humidity is low, where the leaves touch each and lie on top of each other, is a perfect microcosm for PM to develop in. Too much nitrogen (overfertilization) will also make them more prone. So besides intake/outake, you need a fan blowing across the foliage so that the leaves are all at least jiggling in the wind. That way it's much harder for the PM spores to settle on the plant, and therefore have their chance to enter and infect. (I have a mini hurricane blasting in my 80cm x 80cmx 160cm cab, with 2 fans,as well as potent extration and intraction, I dare PM to settle down anywhere there!lol) BTW I've just sprayed some plants in grow with a milk solution, as a preventative,and they are loving it. I use skim milk, more or less 50%/50% with water. Ciao for now! peace

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

DUDZ is right only i use a mix of i part H202 30% to 3 parts water... its about a 7 to 8% mix.. spray all of the plant stems every thing then also u can use it to clean and kill the crap on ur walls and floors ect... it does work just spray as needed or ounce a week till all them plants and the rooms have been cleaned very very well.. even then it wount hurt to spray them weekly to prevent it and bugs as they cant live either with it. mites included . KaK

#28 Dudz

Dudz

Freak of Nature

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

DUDZ is right only i use a mix of i part H202 30% to 3 parts water... its about a 7 to 8% mix.. spray all of the plant stems every thing then also u can use it to clean and kill the crap on ur walls and floors ect... it does work just spray as needed or ounce a week till all them plants and the rooms have been cleaned very very well.. even then it wount hurt to spray them weekly to prevent it and bugs as they cant live either with it. mites included . KaK

KaK - I also use higher strengths of h202. I just don't recommend others to do so until they are much more familiar with it. If I tell them to mix it stronger and they see some white "bleach" spots afterward.... they're gonna be pissed at me. LOL

#29 peacepipe

peacepipe

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1309 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:15 PM

It's not gonna burn the pistils at that strenghth? I've never dared go stronger than about 50ml of 3%H2O2 per liter water, so I don't know, thanks for the info! peace

#30 KaeaneabisSativas

KaeaneabisSativas

Master Kae: Novice Canna-suer, Rookie Horticulturist...

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts
  • LocationThe Only Place I'm Wanted or Accepted

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:14 PM

Peroxide doesn't just wash it off, it kills mildew and mold. Peroxide is mother nature's bleach.

And Oh so much more...
Peroxide and Aspirin... Mother's nature's remedy and cleanser (LOL)

But seriously, here's a few links on this for.
Using h2o2 in Gardening:

Uses of h2o2:

How to eliminate Powdery Mold:
Breeze through these sites. They have alot of information on this subject. Especially the last link, very interesting info there...

Edited by KaeaneabisSativas, 15 December 2011 - 04:22 PM.

• OniusOniusOnius likes this

#31 Luc

Luc

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:45 PM

This looks like a promising new way of killing Mildew, Fungus and Bud Rot with UVC light. Only problem I see is these guys are clueless on how to sell a product. www.cleanlight.nl www.uvsource.eu Cannabis Cup 2011 New Way To Kill Powdery Mildew and Fungus
  • OniusOniusOnius likes this

#32 MJACTIVIST

MJACTIVIST

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:16 PM

For PM the best things are Eagle 20ew or some Immunox. But these shouldn't be used in flower. Milk or GreenCure will work once into flower. L8 MJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users