#76 XLdabs

XLdabs

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hey GP family!!! Well my journal is coming to a close....Everything is chopped, trimmed and in the jars as we speak....Now the time for the most important part, imo....The Cure...I love nothing more, than putting some fire to a properly cured nugget of goodness, as the taste is 2nd to nonePosted Image....I usually like to try to give them at least a 2 month cure, if possible, before i start smoking it regularly....luckily this go-round, i have some to keep me from pinching out of the curing jarsPosted Image....Im going to be doing a final post of the journal, 1 month from today, to give a somewhat "proper" smoke report....So until then, heres a few pictures of the Romulan and the Mandala#1 the day they went into the jars....Hope you enjoy!!!!! And agian, i thank everyone who participated in my journal.....Peace, Dabs

RomulanAttached File  001 (Small).JPG   43.77KB   17 downloadsAttached File  003 (Small).JPG   41.58KB   23 downloadsAttached File  006 (Small).JPG   61.48KB   23 downloadsAttached File  007 (Small).JPG   25.31KB   26 downloads

Mandala#1Attached File  004 (Small).JPG   33.91KB   28 downloadsAttached File  002 (Small).JPG   42.77KB   24 downloadsAttached File  005 (Small).JPG   50.38KB   19 downloadsAttached File  008 (Small).JPG   34.38KB   14 downloads
  • Greenview, bongbonghi, Turpene and 2 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#77 Kayamon

Kayamon

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:56 PM

Beautiful flowers mon..your in for a treat..both sound promising Enjoy, Kaymon
  • bongbonghi and teddys head like this

#78 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

Beautiful harvest there Dabs! now go enjoy it! Whats in store for the next show?Posted Image
  • bongbonghi and teddys head like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users