3 replies to this topic

#1 Hobo

Hobo

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1351 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:19 AM

Ok folks, my friend is a professionals landscape designer, and also specializes in year round care and maintenance of lawns and gardens. He went to a seminar recently for this new product using very new technology involving a type of fungus that is applied in soil. Now i know what your thinking... fungus??? But this fungus is completely decomposed and poses no threat to your garden in terms of disease or mold. What it does is increase root production........ absurdly!!! It latches right on to the root and causes it to grow several roots off of that in a matter of days. Which will intern reward the plant above the soil with faster more productive growth. I forget the name of the product, and the type of fungus is, but ill have more information and pictures up soon. A very cool product, something to consider with outdoor plants with huge pots.

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 4kaan4

4kaan4

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:43 PM

Most plants do have a symbiotic relationship with one or another type of fungus. The fungus brings water to the plant and decomposes organic material making it more available to the plant. In return, the fungus gets sugar from the plant to help it grow. 4kaan4

#3 GSR

GSR

Medicinal Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:45 PM

Hobo, I cant wait to hear more, keep us posted please. GSR

#4 Mogie

Mogie

Ganja Goddess

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4499 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:48 PM

I would like to hear more about this too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users