8 replies to this topic

#1 JoeDirt

JoeDirt

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:37 AM

This is the first cross I ever made back in 2008. I have had them tested by several growers and the results have been very good. The purple god bud is dominant in purple color, taste, smell and potency. While the Sweet tooth dominant traits in this cross are vigor, structure, flower time and feeding regimine. Overall it produces offspring thats easier to grow than the PG, has more vigor, maintains the purple color and tastes very similar. I got lucky on this one! Here is the momma, my purple god bud at day 35 of flower. Attached File  Day 35.JPG   309.41KB   33 downloads And here are pics of some of the offspring so far. They were grown by testers. Attached File  JTs PSG.JPG   496.38KB   39 downloadsAttached File  PSG.JPG   481.15KB   38 downloadsAttached File  Purple sweet god by JT.jpg   293.01KB   33 downloads I am planning on making some Bx1s and some f2s this winter. Test them both and see whats better. I also have some more Purple God bud crosses flowering, PG x kollosus--- PG x Purps-- and PG x sweet tooth I will update as soon as it gets intresting! Peace Joe Dirt

Edited by JoeDirt, 24 July 2011 - 09:41 AM.

• Bueller, plant boy, Turpene and 6 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26124 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:02 AM

Nice JD! All that you talked about and more... like the structure of the cola,,,, how is your F-1 in regard to size? Kudos!' Pete
  • plant boy, Canna32, kittypup and 2 others like this

#3 Canna32

Canna32

DIY developer

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:22 AM

[snapback]Sup Joe :) Ahh the purple family . Sounds like a very nice strain bro . I'm a sucker for the purp family meself . :D Them ladies look beautiful sir . great work ! peace CANNA [/snapback]
  • Bueller, plant boy, kittypup and 2 others like this

#4 mediuse

mediuse

Words, Theory's, Idea's...I got 'em!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4529 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:51 AM

impressive, joe :D I have an interest in sweettooth meself...have made 2 swt#3 crosses hehehe [up to F6-7 generation of one of em] and have also found the SWT#3 passes on some great traits :) hehehe could you tell us some more about the sweettooth strain please? muA

#5 buck

buck

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:37 PM

Purple God, Holly frosty. How could you not get religion. Nice.

#6 maddfarmer

maddfarmer

Environmental Pioneers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • LocationFlowering Room Near You!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:19 PM

This is the first cross I ever made back in 2008. I have had them tested by several growers and the results have been very good. The purple god bud is dominant in purple color, taste, smell and potency.
While the Sweet tooth dominant traits in this cross are vigor, structure, flower time and feeding regimine.
Overall it produces offspring thats easier to grow than the PG, has more vigor, maintains the purple color and tastes very similar. I got lucky on this one!

Here is the momma, my purple god bud at day 35 of flower. Attached File  Day 35.JPG   309.41KB   33 downloads

And here are pics of some of the offspring so far. They were grown by testers.
Attached File  JTs PSG.JPG   496.38KB   39 downloadsAttached File  PSG.JPG   481.15KB   38 downloadsAttached File  Purple sweet god by JT.jpg   293.01KB   33 downloads

I am planning on making some Bx1s and some f2s this winter. Test them both and see whats better.

I also have some more Purple God bud crosses flowering, PG x kollosus--- PG x Purps-- and PG x sweet tooth
I will update as soon as it gets intresting!

Peace
Joe Dirt

Lovely plants Joe. You really did this cross proper. I am also doing some work with some of the most amazing Purple strains around, Purple Urkle and Somas Lavender. Have worked with both of them for the last 8 years now and lets just say that they have been in every flower room since the very first. Wonderful plants indeed. Ahh, Sweet Tooth. Enough said about her. Purple God Bud......slurp........Enough said there as well. Excelllent work Joe. Thanks for posting the pics. Have any pics of the PGB x Purps to share? Thanks so much for your work! Be well.
Peace&Heavies,
Madd Farmer

#7 JoeDirt

JoeDirt

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:30 AM

Pete-- The F1s can get pretty big fast. I grew some outdoors last year and they topped out at 10' by the 6th week of flower. Indoors when flowered at 18" they will stretch to about 4', and they bush out really nice. Thanks Pete! Canna32 and Buck-- Thanks Guys! Medi-useA--- I dont a whole lot about the sweet tooth, its inbred BC grapefruit indica. I grew it out back in 08', indoors and out. It was very potent, and the one female I had smelled and tasted like cedar and pine wood. I lost the clones though. And thank you! Maddfarmer-- Thanks man! That all sounds like great stuff. I will be watching your thread for sure! I dont have any pics of the PG x purps = "mendo mesiah" yet. One is 4 weeks into flower an the other is 3, so not much to see yet. I will take some pics soon though. Peace Joe Dirt
  • Bueller, plant boy, maddfarmer and 3 others like this

#8 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

:ph34r: Just beautiful JD! :cool: ;) I'm looking forward to the smoke report! :eek:
  • Bueller, plant boy, KnuckleDragger and 3 others like this

#9 chongsbuddy

chongsbuddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

sweetgod is a bcdb strain,sweettooth x godbud

• plant boy, KnuckleDragger and KnowAndGrow like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users