Included will be:
- 2 x 600W / Controlled Environment - Prop 215 compliant grow for multiple patients
- High Quality Photography - Canon 60D - Various Lenses
- Open Discussion
- TGA - Stoney Girl Gardens - Greenhouse - TH Seeds - Next Generation - Mr. Nice - Black Widow - Sweet Seeds - Norcal Cuts
- Side by side experiments documented in detail.
- Lessons learned - Tutorials, tips, and instruction
- Advanced cultivation conversation
I'll just start things with a few photos.
Organic Chem Dawg - Week Six
Organic Jilly Bean Day 27 Flower popcorn
Organic LA Con - Week six
Do I even need to say it? :-P Organic Jack's Cleaner 2 - Day 20 flower (WOW - I'm in for a treat)
I am mainly a soil grower but I enjoy experimenting with Hydro/DWC.
For these plants, I feed with nothing but my tea concentrate for the first few weeks of flower and water from thereon forth. They absolutely love it.
Here's my recipe! (I am not doin
Smoke's 'home-made' super-tea concentrate for bulking and fruiting
- Unsulfured Molasses [5$] - 1 Cup
- Advance Nutrients Mother Earth Super Tea (Bloom Formula) [25$ for 1 liter] - 2 Cups
- Humic Acid Derivative (5-7%) [Flavorful or Liquid Karma ~20$] - 1/4 Cup
- Water - 2 Cups
- Total cost: 55$ for roughly 5 batches = 11$ per home-made bottle = Cents per feeding = Growing dankest organic flowers at a sensible cost.
- Grab a sturdy jug larger than one liter. The one I use is two liters.
- Pour 2 cups Mother Earth Super Tea, and 1/4 cup Humic Acid Derivative (Liquid Karma or Humbdoldt's Flavorful) in to your container.
- Bring two cups of water to a boil in a pot over the stove.
- Once the water is boiling, move pot off of the hot coils, and stir in 1 cup Unsulfured Molasses.
- Stir the thinned molasses until completely mixed and allow a few minutes to cool.
- Mix thinned molasses in to container and mix thoroughly.
- Store somewhere dark and cool.
Molasses Tea Super-Food Concentrate Application rates:
This should make a very very light tea when applied at the directed rates. Will not bubble in hydro if applied at my rates. If you aren't using super soil, this stuff is great to feed your medium for the initial stages of flower.
- Soil: Mix 1-2 TBS (15-30ml) per gallon and feed according to strength of your medium. Don't PH if using tap water from 7-7.5
- Hydro: Mix 1 TBS (15ml) per gallon in to nutrient solution and run as needed.
- Shake well - In soil, alternate with feedings of plain water for the first few weeks of flower - Completely organic. Safe for all stages of plant growth
This is a pretty great way to feed your root-zone army a decent bit of molasses without gunking up your system. No more slime in hydro, and all the great molasses goodness. The MEST is a great food source as well, and works as a great buffer for the molasses. This makes a really good standalone food supplement and medium stimulant for early flower in soil.
Note- My feeding rates are very light. Less is more.
Thanks for stopping in! I have a few good write-ups I'll put down here soon.
I got some seeds from Oregon, which is back home for me... I'm a bit skeptical and looking for an outside opinion.
I'm aware of her history and back-story, but I've never talked with anyone who has personally grown her gear. Any ideas? Advice? Thanks for stopping in!