#1 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts
  • Locationllanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:03 PM

Thought I would give these girls their own domain as its all the one strain..

Flipped to 12/12 last week so flowering will begin anytime soon and thats where I have been under-realising my potential because I counted flowering from the day I flipped the times and now know thats a no no so no go on the 1 week into flowering cus it aint even started yet..

more on the strain..

http://www.kindgreen...arctic_sun.html

soil is lava soil

nutes are oldtimer bloom (ph corrected)
liquid silcon
bio rhizotonic
mollasses..

Attached Files

• Bueller, Itinkso, teddys head and 3 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 GeeGee

GeeGee

Sheep connoisseur extraordinaire

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7941 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

Didn't take that long time to write this up mucker, the olive oil mustn't have kicked in lol! All the best with the grow my friend, rooting for big phat girls!
  • Bueller, Lucky_Cat, Itinkso and 3 others like this

#3 mrsmaddfarmer

mrsmaddfarmer

Environmental Pioneers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationMADDFARMER GARDENS

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

High LC!
Lovely Bettys you have there my friend.
Can't wait to see what this strain gives you! I'm sure they will be fantastic. :P

Happy Growin'
B) MrsMaddFarmer
B)
  • Bueller, Lucky_Cat, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#4 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:34 PM

21 mins gee... normally it would be five max for one of this length.. and will have to edit cus I forgot to say that I tied the girls down some more today hence the pics.. ones with the lights on are the already tied down girls and the ones with the lights off are off them tied down even further... trying to maximise the light... all the girls were multi topped/fimmed and trimmed.. see last journal for pics of them trimmed then transplanted and tied down.. think thats all da basics covered.. now back to some serious screen staring. eh up mrsmadd ta for looking in this ones gonna be a hoooooot for sure not that theres any owls in there or owt... B) (edit 25/06/2011 flowering started)
  • Bueller, GeeGee, Itinkso and 3 others like this

#5 nelly

nelly

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

Now then LC, you bina busy bee i see this gunna be an interesting one, am after sumet simler a day time smoke that dnt smash mi nut in? i had the kaya-47 which wasnt bad but the root system was'nt rght so she had to go, hope all's well my freind al keep passing bifters while tha busy mate fart.gif . have a gooden. nelly
  • Bueller, Lucky_Cat, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#6 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:18 AM

blimey am slow with the updates.. Pics coming laters... there has been changes... me girls are now outside the cab, windy boarded up have 4 girls outside.. the 3 artics and 1 powerplant.. the 3 artics outside the cab are now 3 weeks in flower.. flushed them yesterday as the tips were/are clawing.. should sort em out.. no more N for them.. flush was 1/4 strength bloom.. feck da flush with 3 x the size of the pots bolucs LMAO... they had 30 litres put through them at ph 7.. final run off ph 6.9 good enough even though me soil is ph6.2 lmao... inside the cab is one artic in a 20 litre air pot with another powerplant which is also in a 20 litre airpot as is the powerplant outside the cab ifyagetme... and one unsure.. either PP or AS in an 11L pot... tis play time this week... BCN diesel showed her head this morning... stuck the seed in a riot cube Thursday night and she is out and aboot today... this is where me new airpots are going to come in well handy... the BCN diesel is sposed to be a autoflower.. but after reading up about it.. all I can say is... is it feck :bong: an auto will fecking flower with 18 hours of light and will be done in 8-9weeks from seed... this fecker is 3 months.. AND get this... will only flower when the light levels drop too 14 hours or less ffs... mahn ffs by that logic me PP's are autoflowers too as they can be done in 3 months from seed too..ffs who they trying to kid... anyway the bcn is going into one of me 1l airpots and see how she goes.. have 4 x 1L, 3l and 20L airpots... piece of piss they are.. 20 litres are big pots mind and hard to find a saucer to fit em... but what I like about these pots is the tiedownability of em... just fire some string through one of the holes near the top and bang your away..tie me kangeroo down sport and all that... worry about the airpots is fungas gnats and wondering if nellys probs with the PM are down to the airpots???????? have noticed a climb in me humidity since starting them... anyways will STFU now and post pics laterz... artics looking pretty good... oh and have 6 PP clones on the go...
  • Bueller, GeeGee, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#7 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:59 PM

pics as promised though i never prommed anyway.. but still pics and hare krishna innit last pic and all that.. hare artic sun is the one i iz going with thoug,... long time no mass innit.

Attached Files

• Bueller, Itinkso and DogFaceDude like this

#8 GeeGee

GeeGee

Sheep connoisseur extraordinaire

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7941 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:01 PM

They are looking lovely mucker, keep it up my brother

#9 nelly

nelly

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:40 PM

Hey up mukka see you got the air pots up and running,a think my PM was down to me being a nutter!! and listening to ppl who dont no feck all mate! we live and learn hey? mine started when i moved the stuff down in damp celler. then i got new equipment and it wernt set up right with humidity in 70's at night so am thinking to stay with air pots but use the 15ltr one's in next set up. We will see mate hope all goes well for thi man. nelly

#10 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:45 PM

eh up nelly mucker... PM and air pots???? tis a hard one... but end of the day they are the dogs, tis up to us to make our inside grows as much like outdoors as we can and not the other way around... chopped me grow at 7Wks... too many on the go mucker and too many things to do and all that.. they could have gone more but what the feck as long as i iz appy... growth from me clones in the 1 litre airpots is fecking manic though.. tis mental.. no one can ever say they have mental clone vegging gig going on in ordinary pots, cus I swear tis well mental in airpots like one wouldnt believe... VEG + AIRPOTS = YEAH BABY.. am dipsoing in and out.. bit bizz at da mo but mrs cat keeps chiming in cus she likes to nose innit.. this journal is now closed if you want an idea of what the girls looked like then close your eyes and breath nice and slowly, thats it, breathe in, breathe out... nice and slowly now, no rushing it ffs otherwise you will spoil the whole effect innit, now in..... and..........out.................... in................................. out. yeild???? cant complain. Oh just remembered nelly... someone somewhere reckons use air pots for veg and big ordianary pot for flowering,,,, apparently the roots are trained and will not circle the pot but hey ho can only give it a go.

Edited by Lucky_Cat, 07 August 2011 - 05:12 AM.

• Bueller, Itinkso and PoeticLife like this

#11 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

I thought and still think this journal was finished but it appears not.. will update it by saying artic sun is PANTS compared to me Critical Mass growth wise in 11l pots they have surpassed the artic suns easy peasy.. next run will be 6 to 8 CMs in the big shoes with VAM and fingers crossed completely ORGANIC... all I wanted for crimbo LMAO was a soil testing kit... to test n p k and lots more... oh and a usb microscope too..... what did I get? new leccy geeetar and a new keyboard... felt like emptying a bag of compost over me new keyboard as a form of protest LMAO... so artic sun in massive pots is done n dusted and personally I would go with the CM or dinafem powerkush in the big shoes.
  • Itinkso and teddys head like this

#12 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:44 AM

are we there yet?
  • Lucky_Cat and teddys head like this

#13 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

yupper tis here now cus tis done and just to emphasise the point... Critical Mass is much better by a country mile in much smaller pots.. nuff said innit.... was looking for this all over da place ffs lmao
  • teddys head likes this

#14 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2402 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

Did you say Dinafem Power Kush heheh ? , I grew that lady out in a 20 gallon tote and she and Sugar Black Rose were the heaviest of all the Spanish gear I grew ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users