#26 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationThe Vapor Trail

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

I surely do have my MMJ card, but am homebound.. Oregon is a far shot. I appreciate the purity with which you made your offer!
At some point, doubtless this will be more widely available, and I will try it anxiously.
Thanks for the good Spirit! Posted Image
  • Itinkso, teddys head, zzzzzzzz and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:10 PM

POWER ADAPTER FOR MFLB
O.K., before I begin... I did go to the post office, and had a bundle of stuff.
Now the real deal!
I got the new Power Adapter for the MFLB. It is fantastic too. This is not a BETA. It has a serial number, and the components look wonderful. The wooden base gives it a real classy look too.

Looks compact and great sitting together- a well balanced fit, like a miniature wooden phone in it's cradle!

Posted Image

• Itinkso, teddys head, zzzzzzzz and 2 others like this

#28 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:25 PM

I lovingly pulled my bud apart hair by hair, to prepare for vaping. I was THAT old school about it.

I stepped into the future with my acceptance of grinders. I have tested a bunch, and stuck with my faves. Some weed gets put through one, and then a vial is prepared for another vape that uses a finer grind (MFLB for example) and that weed is sent through a different grinder!

Posted Image

I was the diehard that didn't believe in grinders!

#29 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

Alchemist Extraordinare!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Locationoregon

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:25 AM

I lovingly pulled my bud apart hair by hair, to prepare for vaping. I was THAT old school about it.

I stepped into the future with my acceptance of grinders. I have tested a bunch, and stuck with my faves. Some weed gets put through one, and then a vial is prepared for another vape that uses a finer grind (MFLB for example) and that weed is sent through a different grinder!

Posted Image

I was the diehard that didn't believe in grinders!

me too until my fingers kept falling out of socket. now i am fine with automation.
  • Itinkso, teddys head and Blue61 like this

#30 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:16 PM

Posted Image

Preparing meds for the day.
Please note. I do not necessarily consume all of the herb you've seen me prepare. I may share with another vaporist, or may not have to prepare again for a day or two.
I like this community, so I am sharing of myself, that you know me better!

#31 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

Cooling down your MFLB hits

The recent popularity of the MFLB has us all trying new techniques and accessories, and testing batteries.
Truth of the matter is we are doing more hits! Good for the herb industry... good for our buzz!
Folks are noticing irritated throats.
The temp of the vape is still 350+, but you are only 2-3 inches away from it as opposed to 3 feet!
People use water etc, but there is a very simple draw technique that cools the vapor before it hits your throat.
Sip, but do not directly inhaling each sip. Savor the vapor in your mouth for a brief second in time... then inhale!

#32 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:15 AM

hey Vito m8 you inspired me into a daily grind

I'll have a pinch of that "Smile " blend, if you please! Posted Image

#33 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

The Dragon Chewer Grindtainer

I got a good plastic grinder today, as a sample, along with an order I placed. I love this thing , and wanted to show it to you.

This video, starts out with a comment about some cheap items I was not happy with, and I show a "credit card grinder" by SneakAVape also (but I was afraid to put any meds on it, for fear they would scatter!)

The Dragon Chewer, is made of mold injected plastic. The teeth are sharp and not glued on, but built in. It acts as an airtight carrying case, and is unbreakable.

It comes in packs of 3 (small medium and large) for $16, free shipping.

This is the first and only plastic grinder I have ever recommended!

Posted Image
  • Itinkso, teddys head, zzzzzzzz and 3 others like this

#34 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:33 PM

A new installation of MFLB Power Adapter Appreciation, as I rave on about how much I like the PA setting potential!
Posted Image

#35 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

How do I give another member "reputation"?
  • Itinkso, teddys head, zzzzzzzz and 3 others like this

#36 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:57 PM

POWER ADAPTER FOR MFLB
O.K., before I begin... I did go to the post office, and had a bundle of stuff.
Now the real deal!
I got the new Power Adapter for the MFLB. It is fantastic too. This is not a BETA. It has a serial number, and the components look wonderful. The wooden base gives it a real classy look too.

Looks compact and great sitting together- a well balanced fit, like a miniature wooden phone in it's cradle!

Posted Image

Wow.... first I find a recipe of yours and now I found this (thanks Teddy for point the direction!) I have MFLB, its the only vape I have and had never heard of an adapter for it. I guess I could just google it, but wondered if there was a certain site that you'd suggest to get it thru. I'd really like to get it for the simple reason that holding/pushing in the battery hurts my hands!!!! rofl I love my little vape.
Have you ever had the original batteries die out? Do you go to a certain site for replacements?

again, thanks for this post and happy vaping!
  • Itinkso, teddys head, Vitolo and 2 others like this

#37 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:29 PM

Wow.... first I find a recipe of yours and now I found this (thanks Teddy for point the direction!) I have MFLB, ......

For the Power Adapter , it is only sold by MFLB/BissSville. The site says it is the beta, but it is not. Get it at PA for MFLB
I only use original batteries, and do not use extra power this, and that.... I don't experiment that way. I get my batteries at PuffItUp.com
They are 10 bucks a pair free shipping, and you get them in about 72 hours. Tell Randy Vito sent you!
The same batteries are 9 dollars right from Magic Flight, but they charge 5 bucks shipping!
Look back through this whole vapor thread, and see other launch box ideas....
EVEN better.. take pictures, tell a story, or ask Launch box questions. The little sucker could use the exposure!

#38 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:48 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:20 PM

I still love my Vapir NO2. I still feel it is SUPER efficient, and gives me a very long session, on a minute amount of herb, which it browns perfectly uniformly. What I am saying, is that I can't think of any way to change it's function... BUT.. that doesn't mean I don't like to play! Everyone can try using water tools by combining clever pieces of tubingand bongs!
  • teddys head, zzzzzzzz, sandbreak and 2 others like this

#40 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:37 PM

Magic Flight made a minor improvement to the MFLB...
Posted Image
I sent off for some new parts and some batteries also.

#41 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:17 PM

Hey there Vito! Hope you are having a happy vaping day! Just wanted to thank you for the links for the adapter and for cheaper batteries. I'm on it... I want this and will be ordering both the adapter and new batteries tomorrow (another note stuck to the wall... gotta love them post its lol) My batteries are not holding a charge much lately.. guess every so often you have to replace them just like other batteries? I had thought with the charger they'd just power back up? Will the adapter not only help keep the temps right (so no combustion going on) and also hold the charge longer? Still is my only vape and have only had it since... January (?) not sure lol. have a great day!!! and thanks again fart.gif
  • Itinkso, teddys head, sandbreak and 1 other like this

#42 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:39 PM

The Power adapter will stay exactly at the power you want ( I use it very low.. never even blacken the herb) as it is on a rheastat. . set dial, and hold in the button on the back of the "surrogate battery" You do have to replace batteries.. but not too often. Where did you get them and when. They still may be covered. the power adapter ( in case you misunderstood) does not involve a battery, but rather a small battery like plug to place in the battery hole. It fits in the battery hole snuggly (wont even fall out during a "shake".) the pole is extended so it is always in contact right past the pushback ring.... and is started and stopped with a button on the base of the battery like object! You will love it!

#43 Nicholas

Nicholas

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationThe moooooon

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:02 PM

Hey Vito, check out these MFLB skins on Etsy, thought you might dig 'em :]
http://www.etsy.com/...e=all&ga_facet=

I have used the MFLB before with friends, and I must say it wasn't necessarily the best suited vaporizer I have experienced for use in group circles. The trenches didn't last long, but that could definitely have been in part due to a lack of uniform draw technique between individuals. Also, I don't remember anyone ever removing the battery between hits, which I think I read somewhere is supposed to make the bowls last longer.
Usually we use a vaporite digital, which thus far has provided us with the longest possible bowls; as we first vape all of the THC at a lower temp between those seeking a mind high, and then vaporize the available CBD/CBN for those with pain/body issues at a higher temp. However, I am considering purchasing a MFLB unit, for use in lone smoking sessions. I was wondering if you could answer a question or two for me :]
Firstly, I like the idea of it being quick and discreet. Occasionally I'm on the run, and the speed/lack of smell would be a plus. Most of the time though, when I smoke, I prefer to draw out my bowls; taking 2-3 hits, letting the rest of the bowl sit for a bit, and maybe taking the rest of the hits in 15 minute intervals or so while I relax/meditate/music/etc. Is the MFLB capable of supplying that for me? As long as I remove the battery between hits, I should be fine with letting the bowl sit right? Does the copper stay heated after pro-longed use, thereby continually decarboxylating the herb in the trench as long as it sits? How many hits do you typically get from a filled trench?
I love to smoke, due to the immediacy and availability of medication; the MFLB does a good job at matching the speed and effectiveness of smoking, but is it also good for long drawn out sessions?

Edited by Nicholas, 27 June 2011 - 12:08 PM.

• Itinkso, teddys head, Vitolo and 1 other like this

#44 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:41 PM

I love to smoke, due to the immediacy and availability of medication; the MFLB does a good job at matching the speed and effectiveness of smoking, but is it also good for long drawn out sessions?

Thanks for the cool links.
The MFLB can be used in many ways, but I never liked it for any group situation. It is a personal vape. It is wonderful,and can do all of the things you asked.
I use a power adapter, that you saw me speak of earlier, to go the trenches at low power, and make them last forever.
Yes.. you can leave trench filled and come back to it
Yes.. it is the most low odor producing of units!
Be sure to shake it well to tousle the contents between hits. the minute you release the battery it becomes cool.
I hold battery in for a few seconds.. sip and puf 2 -3 sips... realease battery and draw through one last sip... and shake hard (while still holdoing in hit.. if I am about to continue...) then I repeat.
I leave it sit and come back later or continue till toasted brown!
The herb is not heated while you are away.
A trench takes me about 5-10 pulls (shakeing between each) to finish
I have come back to a trench in 15 minutes... 2 hours... doesnt matter!
The MFLB is a match for smoking.
It is great for long drawn out sessions, if you are alone.
I can expound on the Power Adapter if you like, but the vid explains it I think.
I hope this helps you.. If I missed anything please point it out, so I can address it!
  • Itinkso, teddys head, zzzzzzzz and 4 others like this

#45 Nicholas

Nicholas

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationThe moooooon

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for the post Vito, answered all my questions quite nicely :] I'm thinking the combo deal #1 on puffitup; the one that comes with a free space case grinder actionleaf.gif I have my own grinder with a kief catch, but its a fairly loose grind, and seems like having a nice 2 pc to create a finer grind would be useful for the MFLB. I have watched your vids on the PA, looks like a great way to convert a mobile vape into a chill box! I like it. Its just like a docking station for a mobile laptop! How long does the charge on a fully charged battery typically last you? Ever more than one smoking session?

Edited by Nicholas, 27 June 2011 - 01:27 PM.

#46 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

Thanks for the post Vito, answered all my questions quite nicely :] I'm thinking the combo deal #1 on puffitup; the one that comes with a free space case grinder actionleaf.gif I have my own grinder with a kief catch, but its a fairly loose grind, and seems like having a nice 2 pc to create a finer grind would be useful for the MFLB.
I have watched your vids on the PA, looks like a great way to convert a mobile vape into a chill box! I like it. Its just like a docking station for a mobile laptop!
How long does the charge on a fully charged battery typically last you? Ever more than one smoking session?

The best grinder for a launch box costs 12 bucks, and is tiny... also sold at puufitup but seperate (OEM mini grinder)
A battery lasts me for 2 trenches , unless I trickle it out over a long period.. then maybe one... (I have gotten 3)
I did forget to mention before... you do not have to remove the battery all the way. There is a pushback ring inside that forces the battery back.. but to be safe pull it out halfway. If you remove it, cover it with the provided cap, or place in the provided battery case. By l;eaving it in the box but half way out.. you will be able to more easily keep track of which battery you are "working on'....
Puffitup has combos with extra batteries too!
You have some thinking to do, then you are on your way!
Vito

• GeeGee, Itinkso, teddys head and 5 others like this

#47 Nicholas

Nicholas

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationThe moooooon

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

Heh heh heh, decisions decisions.... ponder ponder ponder

#48 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

Posted Image

O.K. Vaporists. I now am officially in Zapville. The Yin and yang of Zaps now live together here at my home.

This small collection represents the side of my Vapor Trail that is wood, natural, and aromatic!

I have achieved "The Zap Lifestyle"
  • GeeGee, teddys head, zzzzzzzz and 2 others like this

#49 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:37 PM

A video about NO2 Maintanence
Posted Image
Touch image to view video
I have only done two NO2 vids. One showing how it hits, and one experimentin g with a bubbler. I realized I nefer talked about maintanence of this great portable unit.
  • teddys head, zzzzzzzz and Blue61 like this

#50 Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

NOTICE-

My sincere apologies to all of my friends, but the links to VTV vids do not function. Something unusual happened this morning, and all the vids are gone! I will do my best to get them back!
There is a chance my account was hacked.. but I have reset the password.
The videos did already serve their function.. they were made for you, my friends.
I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason.
I will work on the videos, and will keep posting photos! (the photos were not disturbed!)
Vape on friends!

• teddys head, zzzzzzzz and Blue61 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users