335 replies to this topic

#51 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:38 AM

i cant wait to see them start stretching in the sunlight. good karma to you dude
  • I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, KaK and 5 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 Guest_dude1981_*

Guest_dude1981_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:14 AM

hello man i m zzzzz's pal i wanted to shout out at ya!!! nice to check out your outside... be well dude

#53 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

bill bill bill...i'm late getting here but better late than never!!!...i can't wait to see these out on your beautiful hillside....if they're anything like last year we'll be blown away....much good karma my friend...and thanks for all that you do...shine on buddy.... rotflmaogif
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 4 others like this

#54 herbal assasin

herbal assasin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:56 AM

i hope they end up looking like these :

what strains are these?

#55 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

what strains are these?

MULLUMBIMBY MADDNESS
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 5 others like this

#56 herbal assasin

herbal assasin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

MULLUMBIMBY MADDNESS

thanks.. they should be called jacks beanstalk...or just plain incredible! im in awe!

#57 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

You couldn't pick a more beautiful place to grow.

Fine looking spread you got there Bill.

Hoping the weather keeps up good for ya. them ladies look ready to hug mother earth.

Horse poop tea? Posted Image

Yes my friend horse poop (compost) tea is most awesome for feeding plants. here is a YouTube link and you can see several vids, http://www.youtube.c...?v=n8QHLkkrQsA. I have a composter for just such a thing. Go to YouTube and watch more.

What a beautiful golden, had one like him but passed away on a choco overdose...

Cleaning duties I see! All the best Mr Bill!

Thanx GeeGee, Ben looks like a Golden but he is Black Lab and Great Pyranees and what a wonderful animal. Everybody who comes over wants to take him home. Here he is as a baby. I love this dog as well as our other animals of which we have plenty hehehe.

Attached Files

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 05 May 2011 - 12:50 PM.

#58 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:15 PM

hello man

i m zzzzz's pal
i wanted to shout out at ya!!!
nice to check out your outside...
be well

dude

YO DUDE, Welcome to this year's edition of Uncle Bill's " MARIJUANA MADNESS" hehehe. Pull up a chair and enjoy the show. I will do my best to make your jaw drop open and hit you in the chest.rotflmaogif
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 3 others like this

#59 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:18 PM

bill bill bill...i'm late getting here but better late than never!!!...i can't wait to see these out on your beautiful hillside....if they're anything like last year we'll be blown away....much good karma my friend...and thanks for all that you do...shine on buddy.... rotflmaogif

Bigger and better my dear, thanx for checkin me out

#60 Papaw49

Papaw49

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5641 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

Well SR i can hardly wait to see what can be done outdoors in your neck of the woods. Taking notes for my future grows. rotflmaogif

#61 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

Hi SR, Sorry for being so late to the party..lol. I forgot to subscribe to it in the begining. Lotsa Karma to you on the grow.
Later,
Blue

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 2 others like this

#62 GeeGee

GeeGee

Sheep connoisseur extraordinaire

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7941 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:34 PM

He's lovely Bill; could have sworn he was a pure golden! here's a pic of my late one, may God have him :D: Attached File  my doggy.jpg   406.44KB   8 downloads

#63 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

He's lovely Bill; could have sworn he was a pure golden!

here's a pic of my late one, may God have him :D:

Attached File  my doggy.jpg   406.44KB   8 downloads

He was a beauty GeeGee, it leaves an empty spot in your soul when you lose a friend, such as your pal musta been. :D:
All of Ben's bros and sisters are black.:)

#64 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:27 AM

Hello dear one! Wonderful dog your Ben has grown into...I remember when you got him, I think. He looks so sweet natured. I know you go against all rules ...grown to expect it from you, dear heart! And it always works for you...I am wondering if there is enough time for the new seeds to mature in time in our latitude. I know you have a bit longer season than I do and it is already warmer there, but will they finish in time? I need to make more oil this year for a sick family member and just found out yesterday...do you think there is time still for them to finish? Love to here your opinion Billy....check out my starts in my new journal. It looks fabulous as usual SR...good Karma on your season lovey... J
  • I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, KaK and 4 others like this

#65 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hello dear one!

Wonderful dog your Ben has grown into...I remember when you got him, I think.

He looks so sweet natured.

I know you go against all rules ...grown to expect it from you, dear heart!

And it always works for you...I am wondering if there is enough time for the new seeds to mature in time in our latitude.

I know you have a bit longer season than I do and it is already warmer there, but will they finish in time?

I need to make more oil this year for a sick family member and just found out yesterday...do you think there is time still for them to finish?

Love to here your opinion Billy....check out my starts in my new journal.

It looks fabulous as usual SR...good Karma on your season lovey...

J

I believe and have proven that seeds need not be aged or mature further than falling off the bush. If the seeds appear fully developed then go for it. Right out of the green husks and into the ground. The A-Bomb seeds popped in 3 days. Fresh seeds!!! I will check out the grow hon. I PM'd you but others may find the reply interesting here.
Bill

Attached Files

• I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, Turpene and 4 others like this

#66 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

Okay...but that was not my q...I mean starting them now, to plant this year. I have many already on the go but just wondered if popping beans now was too late to harvest them this year. That is what I mean....i have tons of seeds... J
  • I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, KaK and 3 others like this

#67 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:40 PM

Okay...but that was not my q...I mean starting them now, to plant this year.

I have many already on the go but just wondered if popping beans now was too late to harvest them this year.

That is what I mean....i have tons of seeds...

J

OK I misunderstood. Yes I think you can get away with it, Indica dominant would help your cause. Last year I put seed directly in the soil on June 23 and they finished, in fact Pink Thunder was planted on that day directly in the soil with no germination.Posted Image

BillPosted Image

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 06 May 2011 - 09:41 PM.

#68 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:23 AM

I put the 11 NWM and the Pahari 9 into the bloom hut to sex them. Hopefully they will be agreeable. I sure do like this color of green.:)

Attached Files

#69 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:51 AM

cool you sex so early... i am gonna wait for a good branch to clone

#70 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:26 PM

cool you sex so early... i am gonna wait for a good branch to clone

It is a jangel thing hehehe, I thought I'd give it a try, nothing to lose and a saved planting spot for a female plant to gain. I had to kill a lot of males last year. Of course I have cracked them all, the NWM and Pahari and the Malanas are all clones. I will have a dozen A-Bombs to choose from too. Those Pahari sure look good.

#71 zzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzz

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

It is a jangel thing hehehe, I thought I'd give it a try, nothing to lose and a saved planting spot for a female plant to gain. I had to kill a lot of males last year. Of course I have cracked them all, the NWM and Pahari and the Malanas are all clones. I will have a dozen A-Bombs to choose from too. Those Pahari sure look good.

i like that

i wanna see results man!!!

;) :P :) rotflmaogif

#72 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:44 AM

LOLOLOL! I have so far about 18 showing sex after being on 12 / 12 light for aprox 10 days. 8 confirmed males separated out from the girls. One thing with this method is you must also watch for hermies. None of my varieties are hermie prone that I know of, so far at least! I had none last year either. So no worries! I am letting them grow a bit bigger before I kill them. I want a couple males of certain varieties for seed making, but do not need them all. And I have read it is better to use the late appearing males for good genetic carrying on. Even males can be used for oil making. Will not get you high, but they do have cbn's and cbd's for healing. I am flattered your trying this Bill. . Good luck sweetie!
  • I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, GeeGee and 4 others like this

#73 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:58 PM

LOLOLOL! I have so far about 18 showing sex after being on 12 / 12 light for aprox 10 days. 8 confirmed males separated out from the girls. One thing with this method is you must also watch for hermies. None of my varieties are hermie prone that I know of, so far at least! I had none last year either. So no worries!

I am letting them grow a bit bigger before I kill them. I want a couple males of certain varieties for seed making, but do not need them all. And I have read it is better to use the late appearing males for good genetic carrying on.

Even males can be used for oil making. Will not get you high, but they do have cbn's and cbd's for healing.

I am flattered your trying this Bill. . Good luck sweetie!

Any info I can pry from the "Queen of Cannabis" is well found. I know that you, like me, wouldn't post it here if it didn't work. I don't know about sexing but they are growing really freaking fast, a couple of the seedlings doubled their height in one night.
  • I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, GeeGee and 3 others like this

#74 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:28 PM

i cant wait to see them start stretching in the sunlight.
good karma to you dude

OK Dudius Maximus, the Malana's are in the ground. Today was a good day for rototilling so I spent a couple of hours putting the mofo on the tractor and sized up the situation. I approached it timidly until I found out just how soft the earth really was there. I was able to get almost a foot deep and the soil crumbled easily. This area had horses runnin on it for years and when we moved in we added a lot of old manure to the area also. When I got to see how rich the earth was here I decided to forego massive soil treatment deciding to add a bit of Sea Bird Guano to the individual planting holes. If I forgot to put it in the holes I top dressed it. It is expected to shower tonight, good timing.
WOW am I glad I have a tractor. No way could I have done this, even with a powered walk behind. I could not finish the row all the way across the back with the tiller,, too many big roots. These planting spotz will be prepared by hand. The Malana's are all clones, thus female and the small ones are clones of clones. Isn't this fun.

Bill rotflmaogif :blink: kitty.gif rotflmaogif rotflmaogif rotflmaogif

Attached Files

• I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, GeeGee and 4 others like this

#75 DogFaceDude

DogFaceDude

Old Dog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1724 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:42 PM

Great pics Bill.

The excitement is mounting now.