335 replies to this topic

#326 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

No post yet...maybe that shooting star was our SR???? .....Bill.....come in....billy boy....land so we can find out how it went.....GP to Stoned Ranger...come in stoned ranger..... LOL!
  • usstoner, OniusOniusOnius, Itinkso and 3 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#327 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

I hope your scalp tingles away like you'd like!!! and more trees to come down yet!? wonderful stuff... good for you Bill and thank you for sharing all you do so we can learn to follow your methods. hugs
  • jangel, usstoner, OniusOniusOnius and 4 others like this

#328 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

No post yet...maybe that shooting star was our SR????

.....Bill.....come in....billy boy....land so we can find out how it went.....GP to Stoned Ranger...come in stoned ranger.....

LOL!

Took a regular tsp 2 hours ago and things are just peachy. A bit of a decrease in pain and grinnin.
  • jangel, bongbonghi, OniusOniusOnius and 4 others like this

#329 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:33 AM

i miss StonedRanger being here.... and the knowledge he had to share..... i stay in touch with him on a weekly basis, we are fellow warriors, now friends and brothers for life. i admit, he may be a little ruff around the edges, but he's not a mean guy at all. He just stands his ground like most Marines would. He has a big heart for the terminal and the elderly. He's still pluggin away helping others without ever asking anything in return. There is good in every one, ya just gotta know where to find it. i'll shut up now

Edited by BigPapa, 19 March 2012 - 04:34 AM.

• bongbonghi, KaK, OniusOniusOnius and 4 others like this

#330 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

i miss StonedRanger being here.... and the knowledge he had to share..... i stay in touch with him on a weekly basis, we are fellow warriors, now friends and brothers for life. i admit, he may be a little ruff around the edges, but he's not a mean guy at all. He just stands his ground like most Marines would. He has a big heart for the terminal and the elderly.
He's still pluggin away helping others without ever asking anything in return. There is good in every one, ya just gotta know where to find it.
i'll shut up now

:D...
  • bongbonghi, OniusOniusOnius, Itinkso and 3 others like this

#331 bongbonghi

bongbonghi

Happy Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3655 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hi BigPapa hope your doing ok.I miss him too I hope he finds his way back home real soon.
  • OniusOniusOnius, Itinkso, teddys head and 2 others like this

#332 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

i miss StonedRanger being here.... and the knowledge he had to share..... i stay in touch with him on a weekly basis, we are fellow warriors, now friends and brothers for life. i admit, he may be a little ruff around the edges, but he's not a mean guy at all. He just stands his ground like most Marines would. He has a big heart for the terminal and the elderly.
He's still pluggin away helping others without ever asking anything in return. There is good in every one, ya just gotta know where to find it.
i'll shut up now

me too........... :(
  • bongbonghi, OniusOniusOnius, teddys head and 2 others like this

#333 Scooby

Scooby

California State Certified MMJ Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1435 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

I've gotta agree with youse guys. He was extremely helpful to me and my wife. He helped my wife with some pretty severe chronic shoulder spasms. Miss ya, Ranger. Please come back...
  • bongbonghi, OniusOniusOnius, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#334 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts
  • Locationllanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

and me too. for me bill is as much a part of gp than anyone...we help sick people here and in a unique way.. bill is very much a part of this and it just feels wrong he is gone,, bill is gp, he has done enormous amount but this is not a competition.. I love GP cant help it.. you peeps change perception. you peeps make me proud.. i dont think you yanks et al know what it means to meet reel people and enjoy ans share and laugh at our differences... no time for hate or blame or recrimination.. we have one shot at this people... tis not gp if bill isn't here.. bills a legend endov
  • Bueller, bongbonghi, OniusOniusOnius and 4 others like this

#335 FarmerLiz

FarmerLiz

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

Adding my regrets, missing the Ranger...
  • Bueller, bongbonghi, OniusOniusOnius and 4 others like this

#336 usstoner

usstoner

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

i'll shut up now

:D
  • bongbonghi, Itinkso, teddys head and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users