335 replies to this topic

#1 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:22 PM

The three main strains will be Malana Cream, Nepalese White Mountain and Pahari Farm House. These strains have phenotypes with a high CBD count. This is what I want to use in the development of a strong medicinal strain that can survive a damp climate. The Malanas have been grown and cloned, some of which were from budded stems giving me a wild array of body styles if you will. There will be at least one HUGE ball hehehe. The seeds from my Malana / Aurora cross will be ready too, and those will be included. There will be no topping, trying to reach their growth potential of 4 meters. It's gonna be a fun summer, pull up a chair and enjoy the show. I do have some stored Aurora pollen I will use on two of these strains, I have already done the Malana and seeds will be popping shortly.

Attached Files

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 12 April 2011 - 11:28 PM.

• Tokecrazy, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 10 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Papaw49

Papaw49

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5641 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

Count me in SR :wacko:
  • Tokecrazy, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 5 others like this

#3 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:15 AM

GO SR! did you get these from real seed company? hehehe, im germing a few i got from them AS well. parvati and lebanese

#4 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21658 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:13 AM

Great stuff SR. I'm interested in seeing what that Pahari Farmhouse looks like with plenty of grow space. Pulling up my couch.

#5 GeeGee

GeeGee

Sheep connoisseur extraordinaire

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7941 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:05 PM

Awesome Ranger! Really interested in seeing those monsters develop to full potential! All the best man!

#6 MRGG47

MRGG47

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Locationsouth east of hooterville

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

hiyo ranger, this is going to be great,these are some awesome strains ,i'm so exited to be able to see this grow here on gp !!! sending good karma your way ,may shiva look after this grow!! mrgg47
  • Tokecrazy, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 4 others like this

#7 Transcendence

Transcendence

South of Heaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationUnder the Sun, High watchng the Waves

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

Can't wait to see some tree's! Much K on the outdoor girls....not like you need it!:)

#8 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

GO SR!
did you get these from real seed company? hehehe, im germing a few i got from them as well. parvati and lebanese

I had to purchase the Malanas from ATTITUDE, RSC doesn't ship to the USA but they are RSC seeds. I want some of those Lebanese.

Great stuff SR. I'm interested in seeing what that Pahari Farmhouse looks like with plenty of grow space. Pulling up my couch.

This one holds the greatest chance of a high CBD count plant, I need to figure out which ones.

Awesome Ranger! Really interested in seeing those monsters develop to full potential!
All the best man!

Look like luck is running on my side at least for now. All 9 of the Pahari's cracked, Thanks Gee

hiyo ranger, this is going to be great,these are some awesome strains ,i'm so exited to be able to see this grow here on gp !!! sending good karma your way ,may shiva look after this grow!! mrgg47

Many thanx MR GG, I will try to impress ya.

Can't wait to see some tree's! Much K on the outdoor girls....not like you need it!:)

Thanx Blue, we can all use a bit of good Karma I have been doing the giving so my Karma should be in excellent,,, besides I got to listen to chinese music for an hour today while I was made into a pin cushion hehehe,,fek the chinese

OK I am glad you all took a look and I hope I can meet up to the expectatioin every one has of The Stoned Ranger,,, HI YO Silver
the pic is the Pahari 9. I planted 9 beans and 9 beans cracked.
I weill fill the container with water and pluck those little devils outta there and put them in pots,,easy

Attached Files

• I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, KaK and 2 others like this

#9 RagingBud

RagingBud

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:34 PM

4 meter Sativas!! Count me in, I'll be pulling up a chair.Posted Image

#10 DogFaceDude

DogFaceDude

Old Dog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1724 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:27 AM

HI HO SILVER........... AWAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get em bill. Posted Image

The high CBD really got my attention, unlike my son who's a sativa freak. Posted Image

Best to ya my friend.

#11 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:09 AM

i hope they end up looking like these :

Attached Files

• Tokecrazy, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 8 others like this

#12 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

i hope they end up looking like these :

HAHAHA, I have grown beauties like that. That is what I am striving for also,,,,awesome TRUNK ;)
  • Tokecrazy, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 7 others like this

#13 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21658 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:21 AM

You can't fool me ileso, thats a tree trunk. :D ;) :animbong:
  • Tokecrazy, ileso, I8ntLucky_UR and 6 others like this

#14 Guest_John_*

Guest_John_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

Have a Happy summer and Great Weather to you The Stoned Ranger..! ;)

#15 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:30 PM

Have a Happy summer and Great Weather to you The Stoned Ranger..! :welcome:

Since you do live just down the road, I expect you will come over and take advantage of the shade they supply in the hot sunPosted Image
  • Tokecrazy, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 3 others like this

#16 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

Just a quickie. I set up 12 Nepalese White Mountain beans to crack. All of these seeds seem viable, lets see how many crack. I put a layer 1/2" deep of FF Light Warrior seedling soil. I add water until that gets soggy. Then I put the beans in the soggy soil pointed side up. This will remove the husks as they emerge. Another layer of soil 1/4-3/8" deep over the top and pat down. Cover tightly, and make it 85F degrees somehow. I put mine atop one of my T5s.

Attached Files

#17 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

i love their packaging.. and have you visited their legit seed site? they have the most awesome heirloom vegetable genetics from all over... amazing. same as what they do with their cannabis site. they have real rare genetics i cant wait to see the monsters these turn into

#18 DogFaceDude

DogFaceDude

Old Dog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1724 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:48 AM

Just a quickie. I set up 12 Nepalese White Mountain beans to crack. All of these seeds seem viable, lets see how many crack.

I put a layer 1/2" deep of FF Light Warrior seedling soil. I add water until that gets soggy. Then I put the beans in the soggy soil pointed side up. This will remove the husks as they emerge. Another layer of soil 1/4-3/8" deep over the top and pat down. Cover tightly, and make it 85F degrees somehow. I put mine atop one of my T5s.

Hey Bill, thanks for posting this.
I been trying to crack beans for a month with varied methods and them buggers just refuse to crack.

They're now in the muck of light warrior except instead of using plain rain water, as I had been, I used a humic acid/worm casting tea, per Mfg. recommendation for germinating seeds.

If this don't do it, I'll be using your recipe with just rain water instead of the tea

I'll let you know how it goes.

#19 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

dfd.. mine seem to sprout best in just moist cotton wool. when the beans were too wet they germed less than if they were only just moist... i still get a high percentage of failures compared to other strains

#20 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:47 PM

Hey Bill, thanks for posting this.
I been trying to crack beans for a month with varied methods and them buggers just refuse to crack.

They're now in the muck of light warrior except instead of using plain rain water, as I had been, I used a humic acid/worm casting tea, per Mfg. recommendation for germinating seeds.

If this don't do it, I'll be using your recipe with just rain water instead of the tea

I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey Dog, the bottom layer is soggy not standing water and the top layer is dry. The temp is the trick.

#21 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:17 PM

Well things are lookin good all over. Every bean I put under the soil cracked, 21 to be exact and if you add the solo cracked pair, 23, not a bad ratio I'd say LOL. The Malana Cream clones exploded like bombs. I have a couple of more in the cloner so I will be cracking no more Malana beans for this grow. 1 Malana clone looks like it is headed straight up to that 4 meter height and another appears to resemble a ball and at a mature height of say 8-10 feet it should look pretty awesome. The Pahari and the rest of the Nepalese White Mountain have all been germinated. Transplant of those little ones will be sometime next week. On another note I have harvested some Malana X Aurora beans from Malana #3 and will try to get a few of those cracked for this grow too. Here ya go ileso :D:

Attached Files

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 19 April 2011 - 11:19 PM.

• I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, Turpene and 4 others like this

#22 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:21 AM

cool SR..

whent trolling the internet for more on malana craem...

http://www.uk420.com...ic=221146&st=15

anyway.. so you have a pure malana growing and some crosses as well? cool. cant wait to see what comes out of those! ahahahah
put 3 lebanese in and got 3 lebanese sprouts (one is weak though, has underdeveloped pale yellow baby leaves, though if it gets to its first set quickly it should be fine. also got parvati going (2) and they have split the seed. so we'll see how they come along

one thing i have found out is that the seeds RSC carries are not made by them. rather they are direct heirloom varieties from different parts of the world, produced by the farmers and bought by RSC and then sold to us. The same goes for their other seeds (they dont only sell cannabis.. they have amazing heirloom var. from all over the world)

great dude
  • I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, Turpene and 4 others like this

#23 stocktonT

stocktonT

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1101 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:01 AM

Thanks for the inspiration Stoned Ranger! This is going to be wicked fun to watch, going to camp up in the corner here, rolling some joints for everyone to share and just let you wow me with these sativas if that is cool with you! May the force be with you good master! Stock
  • ileso, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 4 others like this

#24 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:19 PM

Thanks for the inspiration Stoned Ranger! This is going to be wicked fun to watch, going to camp up in the corner here, rolling some joints for everyone to share and just let you wow me with these sativas if that is cool with you! May the force be with you good master! Stock

Just keep watchin stockton, ileso is having a go at it too with similar strains and should be something to behold.

flyingsmiley.gif

#25 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:25 PM

Just keep watchin stockton, ileso is having a go at it too with similar strains and should be something to behold.

:bong:

yep yep, parvati, a laos-afghan hybrid and a lebanese... gonna be fun
good luck sr

wish i had a working camera
  • I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, KaK and 5 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users