Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Cannabis Related Books,... Are They Any Good?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 zzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzz

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hola GP, Time to add another book to the GP Vault, I've been meaning to bring up this book here for awhile now but I've taken such a long break from the site it's taken me longer than I thought to catch up on everything.

I know I've mentioned it before but I couldn't find it in this thread?

I was wondering if anybody has checked out "Cannabis Indica" (The Essential Guide to the World's Finest Marijuana Strains)? I picked it up because I turned anti Big Book of Buds as you can tell from my first post in this thread (#18) and after thinking the BBoB was top notch I looked down on the Cannabible series, but after reading zzzzz's review I'll be checking those books out too before too long but for now I want to talk about this book I have here.

It has a nice preface and introduction by Greg Green "Cannabis Indica, What is it Exactly"
as you probably guess the book is a strain guide containing strictly Indica and mostly indica hybrids from many breeders, not just breeders that can afford to buy a page or more in the book. The book is filled with color pictures on every page of some of the most beautiful bud's you've ever seen, but I know that's what we've come to expect from books like this. It could use some features like the buzz smell and other gimmicks like what's in the BBoB but all the info is still in the book and for me it was worth the price and I intend on collecting every volume in this series.

Cover Back Cover

I thought I'd share the page featuring one of GP's favorite breeders

the info on the strains isn't so much a review, just more detailed information from the breeder than what you'll find on the internet and most of these breeders aren't very well known so you may find some local breeders inside if you're in a legal state. I really enjoyed going through the book and am very much looking forward to the next Volume coming out March 27th according to amazon.com. if you guessed the Title is "Cannabis Sativa" then you're probably just a lucky guesser... If you've had a chance to check this book out, let me know what you thought about it!

Thanks for reading!

thanks for chipping in ttown!!!
good to see u around again!!

i have to say i agree with your review of this book
but there are 2 remarks i d like to add
the 1st one is bad imo.... bad spelling!
yeah some could call them typos but that s true for 1 or 2 of them the book is riddled with misspelled words and grammar errors!
and 2nd i m quite sure this book is a compilation of several authors and not of 1 single writer
but that s not a complaint ... merely a fact ;)

anyway i m glad someone started a commentary/review on a cannabis related book
so t town i clap at your work...
thanks!!!!
  • teddys head and TtownToker like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 Internalfyre

Internalfyre

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

I found an awesome book, it is fantastic! It is an awesome read.....I really enjoyed it personally.

Hopefully all will too!

http://books.google....AIC&redir_esc=y

#53 mediuseA

mediuseA

Honored Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

bump chewiegif muA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users