87 replies to this topic

#76 OniusOniusOnius

OniusOniusOnius

The-l-Onius-Monk

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

Here's the resized version of my OG G13 harvest circa last year: Attached File  DSC00913 (Copy).JPG   135.57KB   65 downloads A special thanks to KnuckleDragger for that image resizing program. Works super fast/well!
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Greenview, Bueller and 7 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#77 StrainHunter

StrainHunter

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

How did they turn out? They were looking amazing, nice job AT!
  • Bueller, plant boy and OffDaBaba like this

#78 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:06 PM

Here's the resized version of my OG G13 harvest circa last year:

Attached File  DSC00913 (Copy).JPG   135.57KB   65 downloads

A special thanks to KnuckleDragger for that image resizing program. Works super fast/well!

how many plants hangin there onius????
  • Bueller, plant boy and OffDaBaba like this

#79 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

it seems because of not being able to upload pics to this site for awhile(me and puters lol)things i must mention here: (1)dr greenthumb had his name made available here by pete a fine admin. here,but i see as on other boards he prefers to be called dr.grubber.why you ask well i could dig up all the controversy about this plant and its acquisition for you but i think ill let your fingers do the walking!!!!!my questions here are: (1)if so much controversy surrounded something that i supposedly paid 25,000 dollars for i think id be more than willing to participate here in this grow journal after coming and asking to be a member using his own name (Dr.Grubber----name used by you on many other sites). (2)try to clarify to the public exactly who you bought the genetics from (first advertised as from double d then nevil himself neither of which has come to dr.greenthumbs defense in this matter as seen by the above copy and paste. heres a example only: Good day breedbay I would like to make clear to all members here that dr greenthumbs g13, which he is advertising as my cut, is a down right filthy lie. I have never sold, traded, or bartered my cut to ANYONE EVER. I have thought about selling it in the past but i never did. Dr greenthumb is a scammer, it makes me wonder what else he is lying about also? Here is a couple of emails between him and i dds What the fuck guys, why would you put my name on your g13 cut if its actually g13? what the fuck? take my name off that fake ass bullshit. I will give you 2 days and if its not off i will post on every website about your fake ass bullshit !!!!! dr gt You are of course completely correct, it is in fact the cut that came from Neville thorough you, not yours per se. I am deeply sorry about this and we'll have it off the website in an hour or so and will delete any other mentions we find. If you know of any that we can readily delete, please let us know and we'll see to it. dds I have never given or sold a cut to anyone so how would it be possible you got nevilles cut through me? Man, sell your gear without lying please, there is absolutely no need for it in our community. dds its on your damn website for one, take it off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dr gt I was going to take it off, then I found out you had already gone out and said that it was not yours BEFORE you sent me the email...so no...I'll do nothing about it all. You're nothing but a liar and scumbag. I know you've sold at least 7, so stop lying. Having said that thanks for selling the cut, we're making a ton of money of of it. Now fuck off! dr gt You're nothing but a lying, cheating, rip off scumbag and you're being called out on your bullshit all over the place. Time to disappear again. This time for good. dds lol, you brought it out when i dissapeared, that tells everybody everything. why am i a lying, cheating, ripoff scumbag dickhead....... time for a very big virus for your website...... you asked for it mate thanks in advance dds this is a e-mail between double d the man at first he supposedly bought these genetics from!!1 all this shit was first read by me and from it i decided to purchase the g-13 from dr.greenthumb to see for myself.well in my opinion this plant isnt near what it is to be!!!! it definitely doesnt produce 1-5 lbs as advertized and it certainly in my opinion isnt worth its price for seeds!! is dr. greenthumb a rip off??????? you be the judge the jury is still out.this plant had very little smell even after a good 4 week cure in a glass jar being burped regularly to try to do as good of a test as possible!!!this medicine is average at best both in production amount and quality.still am growing this plant today but only that i wanted to test it further.last run though have tried it in hempies with no change,soiless using gh ferts,and now in my tlo grow.everything remains it seems the same. summary:: terrible smoke for the price have got better beans as freebees with orders from other places!!!!!! sorry in a way to be so outspoken but a rip off is a rip off so chose your seed supplier with though!!! some are here to get your wallet others are here to help the medical community!!!!
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, plant boy and 5 others like this

#80 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26124 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

Thanks Pard! Can't beat reality... Kudos for the honesty, accurate log, grow and report! Pete
  • I8ntLucky_UR, anothertime, KaK and 2 others like this

#81 Transcendence

Transcendence

South of Heaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationUnder the Sun, High watchng the Waves

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:56 PM

Thanks AT Nice grow and report! PeAcE!
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, plant boy and 1 other like this

#82 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:34 PM

very nice to know. looks like bull shit to me to make a buck too bad. now i seen dds grow theres still pictures of it here before he left and the plant he is doing looks to be much better yeild. jmho. thanks again man. KaK
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, plant boy and 1 other like this

#83 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

ive seen double ds grows s well no matter what he grows its a huge yield!! seems to know how to get the most outta a plant no matter the genetics!!!thxs for commenting my friends!!!
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, plant boy and 2 others like this

#84 DrGreenthumb

DrGreenthumb

Breeder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

In response to the comment above, unfortunately, one of the hallmarks of genuine Bubba Kush is in fact, low yield but as noted, the quality is superb and the taste the best there is in many peoples opinion and unforgettable. If you want to max out your G13 yields indoors in soil, allow a 7-10 gallon pot and 1 plant per 1000 watt lamp as it will fill the area under a 1000 with a yield of up to 1.5 to 2 p. We do G13 in DWC with vertical lighting in a checkerboard pattern and knock off 3-4 p per all the time. In both of the above cases flower at 24 inches tall. Good thread and a nice job of growing. Much respect to everyone who posted here for keeping it civil and real.

Edited by DrGreenthumb, 26 April 2012 - 07:46 PM.

• plant boy and usstoner like this

#85 DrGreenthumb

DrGreenthumb

Breeder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:26 AM

Double D is still a LIAR and scumbag and we and our customers are still getting 3-4 pound dry weight yields with the aforementioned technique. Make no mistake, G13 is potent meds. Just because one guy didn't handle it well or perhaps isn't telling the truth, doesn't mean it's not of excellent quality. Funny how buddy's G13 grow was going gangbusters and then...all of a sudden...he couldn't post pictures anymore and was shitting all over me and the strain.

Edited by DrGreenthumb, 18 August 2013 - 11:38 AM.

• plant boy likes this

#86 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

hello mr.greenthumb nice to see that you entered without mascurading as someone other than yourself!!!seems everyone but you is a liar and conceteful,your g-13 is exactly as i described and im definetely not new to growing mj or various technics in growing.also onuis has pics of a crop of g-13 above that i really dont think would be near the weight you describe and he is definately a advanced grower as all here know. ive mentioned only things above i found intresting but very contraversalial with your g-13 plant it is the only reason i purchased the seeds to begin with!!!i honestly reported my findings and if its a huge problem that you would FINALLY reply to a post thats years old only makes you more subject to scrutiny imho.live and let live is my motto but if its a real tick in your saddle cinch let me know we can always arrange a meeting!!!!!!! have a great day!!!!!
  • Turf and plant boy like this

#87 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18514 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:38 AM

here's hoping you two can work it out,,,,,have a green thumb day

#88 Turf

Turf

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:28 AM

3-5 lbs from a 1000 watter? pics or it didnt happen :)
  • Greenview and plant boy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users