87 replies to this topic

#1 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:16 PM

Starting a grow log with endless sky and g-13 by Dr. Greenthumb.THESE SEED PRICES WERE AS FOLLOWS g-13 $200 for 3 seeds feminized (these are advertised as two seeds but on arrival i had 3)endless sky $225 dollars for 11 feminized seeds. my soil mix hp pro with 1/3 perilite mixed in 3 seeds of each(g-13 and endless sky)were germinated between paper towel at 80 degrees Fahrenheit.they took 42 hours to germinate and all showed tails.at this point i planted them in the soil mix in cups at 1/3-1/2 inch deep.this was done 2 days ago.as of today 2 g-13 are poking up as well as 1 endless sky.here they are in my veg room!! ill update this journal when any change takes place i feed with r.o. water testing 20 ppm nothing added,for the time being.

Attached Files

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller and 8 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 420UG

420UG

Pollen Chucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

Bunches of Karma on this grow AT... Looks like you got some good gear Ive heard good things about Dr GT...
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, bongbonghi and 4 others like this

#3 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26124 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:50 PM

Awesome Pard! I have wanted to see Doc's gear run for a long time.. Will watch this with great interest.. Blessings! Pete
  • I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, anothertime and 4 others like this

#4 dankdonkey

dankdonkey

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:28 AM

G-13 whoot! Don't have any shots of a G-13 but here is a G-13 cross. It's a Gordie Spice #18, G-13 x NL # 5. A great hash plant;-) This particular plant was harvested at day 75 from flip. I got plenty more pics of this strain if interested.

Attached File  GS_profile_ii.JPG   589.82KB   73 downloads

Attached File  GS_bud_ii.JPG   509.83KB   61 downloads

Attached File  GS_bud_ii_zoom.JPG   497.47KB   34 downloads

Best of luck.

DD

flyingsmiley.gif
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Greenview, Bueller and 7 others like this

#5 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:36 PM

march 28th Thanks big v,pete and donk for the well wishes and your cross looks amazing donk hope i do as well!!As of today i must report that all seeds have sprouted,todays date is monday 28th of march.so i paper toweled 6,3 endless sky and 3 g-13 100%germination and 100% up.i guess the rest is up to me and my fellow growers to keep these rascals growing and happy!!!!!!ill keep you all posted..................
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, bongbonghi and 3 others like this

#6 MRGG47

MRGG47

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Locationsouth east of hooterville

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:31 PM

hey AT! i've been wanting to see these strains run,so i would like to thank you for the opportunity to see and hear first hand how this big dollar strains really perform.

#7 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21659 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:44 AM

Greenthumbs is supposed to be top of the line genetics. I'll definitely be watching this.

#8 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:17 AM

March 31 the 3 endless sky and 3 g-13 were fed this morning for the first time.the feeding was in a u.s. gal. 15 mils of pure blend grow,10 mils of liquid karma,and 5 mils of cal max by technaflora to 1 u.s. gallon of r.o. water testing 20 ppm.after this gallon is mixed i took 1 cup of this mix added 2 cups of r.o water then phed it to 6.2.ppm reading was 320.i then watered them with this till it ran from the holes in the bottom of the cups they are planted in.

#9 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:03 PM

april 4th the endless sky and g-13 were r.o. water only on april 2 today they were fed full strength.to a u.s. gallon of r.o.water 15 mils of pure blend pro grow was mixed with 10 mil of liquid karma and 5 mil of technaflora cal mag.ph-6.2,ppm-990.there is one endless sky with wrinkled leaves but that was a poorly removed husk that popped with stem.here are the pics!!!!

Attached Files

Edited by anothertime, 04 April 2011 - 07:04 PM.

• I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, bongbonghi and 5 others like this

#10 420UG

420UG

Pollen Chucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:14 PM

Congrats on the nice germ rates AT... Gonna get some fine meds outta these.

#11 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:11 AM

the formula im using for this grow will be that of Jef Tec (thanks jef) Jef was kind enough to send this to me for you guys who hate bugs, worms, fishy stuff, blood & bone, or getting dirty LoL! This is his tried and true method for growing and I have heard nothing but great results from peeps who have used it, so I wanted to post it up here at Skunk. Kudos to Jef Tek and here it is: My standard regular recipe: This works with Sunshine Mix (all) Pro Mix (all) rockwool, hydroton, car sponges, air-filter material, coco, and probably the back seat of a '91 Yugo. Use this for all vegetative plants with roots, your meter should read 800 to 1000 ppm. Alternate plain watering with fertilizing, don't overwater. Water, fert, water, fert,... 10-15 ml Pure Blend Pro Grow premium organic based plant food per gallon of clean water 10-15 ml Liquid Karma per gallon of clean water Adjust pH up or down to 6.2 (5.8 to 6.4 is fine) Use this for plants that are flowering/budding 12/12 dark/light cycle, your meter should read 800 to 1000 ppm. I like to alternate plain watering with fertilizing but don't overwater. Water, fert, water, fert,... 15-20 ml Pure Blend Pro Bloom premium organic based plant food per gallon of clean water 5-10 ml Liquid Karma by Botanicare Adjust pH up or down to 6.2 (5.8 to 6.4 is okay) For a little extra internal stress reduction, pest resistance and a great natural surfactant which allows water to penetrate the media better, use 5 to 15 ml of SM-90 or MM2000 per batch. A small capful regardless if it is a 5 gallon bucket or a 100 gallon reservoir, is all you need! (frugality!) 10 to 15 days before harvest use plain clean water only, all residuals will be used up when the leaves start to turn yellow, discontinue water a day or two before harvest. Another method to use if you don't know how long to flower a strain or when to refrain from fertilizing: Fertilize normally, (see above, water, fert, water fert,...) when pistils are just beginning to turn red, give a mild final dose of Liquid Karma (5 ml per gallon of clean water) and then use just plain water for the next week or two until harvest. If using Reverse Osmosis water add (only) 5 ml Cal Max by Technaflora, per gallon R.O. water. (Vegetative and Bloom) I prefer it over Cal Mag by Botanicare which is cloudy. Plus Cal Max has two forms of Calcium & Magnesium. Discontinue Cal Max by flowering week 6, at the latest. Or just use more Liquid Karma which is a superior method. Harvest, remove water leaves, dry in a dark/cool spot, manicure, cure & smoke! That's the cure!

#12 MRGG47

MRGG47

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:18 AM

thanks AT!! i appreciate the imformation. mrgg47

#13 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:15 AM

Go Babies Go!!!! Best of the best to ya on this run AT.. looking forward to seeing them take off. Thanks for the great info above also... Hugs

#14 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:50 AM

April 11 heres some pics of the es and g-13,they are on full feed now (using the feed schedule above) and are 18 days from start of germination.(march 25 they were paper toweled)think they are doing fine.oh yes the one pic is of my peppers for the garden!! we are now officially off and running,wish me luck!! p.s.the cloths pins you see is how i know if i watered or fed last.............

Attached Files

Edited by anothertime, 11 April 2011 - 09:52 AM.

• I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, bongbonghi and 5 others like this

#15 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21659 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:55 AM

Those are some damned nice plants AT. Your going to have a forest in no time. :D

#16 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:57 AM

this has little to do with this grow but this is a pile of perlite on my garden from the pails of perlite from hempie growing through a long winter in Saskatchewan lol

Attached Files

• I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, bongbonghi and 2 others like this

#17 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:18 PM

woohooo... pretty babies for sure... !!!!!!!! Best of the bestest to ya AT

#18 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

April 13 gave all six babies new shoes today will follow up with pics and a update as soon as they adapt to there new homes

#19 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

April 29-----well its been a month and a few since starting these seeds in a paper towel.that was done on march 26th.here is a few pics of these plants using the above posted formula and hp pro with 1/3 perilite added.also included is a 2 pics of the peppers from the above post.In front of the 3 endless sky and g-13 plants are 4 super silver haze.what do you all think?

Attached Files

• I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, bongbonghi and 9 others like this

#20 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21659 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:09 PM

That's some good looking stuff, looks really healthy, should make for some green monsters. :P

#21 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26124 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:58 AM

Nice structure on the plants.. Good growth rate... Thats a shit load of perlite Pard....ROFLMSAO... Peace!
  • I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi, anothertime and 4 others like this

#22 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:04 AM

Looking happy and healthy AT.. WTG !!! Will be checking back for sure!

#23 Guest_kennypowers_*

Guest_kennypowers_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:55 PM

Ive been following the Dr for awhile now but rarely get a chance to see a user journal of his strains. Those plants look great so far bro! Im tuned in for this!

#24 anothertime

anothertime

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

thanks for dropping in folks.these plants are looking mighty normal so far,i guess the future will tell if they are worth the price we shall all see!!!thanks for the well wishes.brother pete the 1/3 perlite is is a hippie measurement,i add till drainage looks right so i guess 1/3 isnt wrote in stone.kenny the reason this journal is here is for several that have considered these seeds but because of the price havent purchased them.anyone with pics of any dr.greenthumb breeding please post pics here and a description of quality and quantity and your grow method.thanks again to each of you for showing a interest!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Greenview, Bueller and 3 others like this

#25 MRGG47

MRGG47

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

yup ,those are looking :pns:

0 user(s) are reading this topic