#1 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:56 PM

high all! well i have had this purple wreck pheno for quite a while relay love the smoke but always had things about her i didn't like. as the yield, structure, and dependability in the grow as she seems to be on the week side and touchy. so ive been looking for something to help her out a little. well i ended up getting some tga crazy train grew out some and chose a male that purpled nice and held a nice stout frame with a strong smell to him and that's were im starting with this cross. relay was just something i wanted to do for some personal smoke. but as i tell more peps of what i did there seems to be a interest so i might just take it farther depending on what i see and what some other growers think of it. i do have 3 seedlings going as another grower and some there will be some more test going on soon. ill post some pictures soon as im not relay sure if i kept any of the male when he was producing pollen but it dont matter as its the female im trying to keep most of the traits so time will tell if i find what i want one plant lol.

Attached Files

• Bueller, GeeGee, usstoner and 7 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:23 PM

well heres 3 that i just was testing the germ rate its only been 2 weeks out of the buds and got about a 50% rate not as good as id like but more time is needed yet so hopefully it goes up.there will be more testers soon so i wont get to carried away with my test but i will show them from time to time dont want to take away from the other testers for sure. thanks

Attached Files

• Bueller, GeeGee, OniusOniusOnius and 3 others like this

#3 OniusOniusOnius

OniusOniusOnius

The-l-Onius-Monk

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

How's the project rolling buddy? Sounds like a heady idea.
  • Bueller, KaK, GreenMarine9 and 1 other like this

#4 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:32 AM

thanks bro. yea 2 just went in to flower at green marines garden gonna go look at them today they seem to have some nice growth ill prob go shoot some pictures also today and bring a few home lol. fingers crossed on this one as it has the makings of some nice meds . should also have some very nice coloring to them.
  • Bueller, OniusOniusOnius, GreenMarine9 and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users