6 replies to this topic

#1 Storm Crow

Storm Crow

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:33 AM

I wonder if their "Cannabis extract" is a "first cousin" to Rick Simpson's oil? Sure be nice to see Rick proved right and vindicated! http://www.businessw...er-Cells-Cancer February 22, 2011 03:08 PM Eastern Time Cannabis Science Extracts Kill Cancer Cells In Cancer Patients Being Treated Through Its Licensed Distributor Rockbrook DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCBB: CBIS) a pioneering U.S. biotech company developing pharmaceutical cannabis (marijuana derivative) products, is pleased to announce that numerous patients are reporting that Cannabis Science extract treatments are killing cancer cells. Cannabis Science, in conjunction with Rockbrook, its Colorado-licensed dispensary, consulted with a variety of cancer patients who were seeking to inform themselves of the current peer reviewed scientific literature, regarding the historical use of cannabis to treat "tumors”. Unlike most conventional cancer treatments, cannabis has an outstanding safety profile, and patients in states with medical marijuana laws are able to make an informed decision to legally try various cannabis preparations to determine what is most effective for their particular condition. Some of these scientifically informed patients have chosen to self-administer Cannabis Science extracts supplied by Rockbrook to treat their own cancers. Cannabis Science is delighted that patients are reporting dramatic improvements in their conditions, including basal cell carcinoma, non-small cell lung cancer accompanied by COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), ovarian cancer, and glioma. Please visit www.cannabisscience.com to view the “Breaking News” of the successful results and images of the self-administered cancer treatments. For example, a patient with basal cell carcinoma used a topical formulation to dramatically and rapidly eliminate her obvious skin cancer. Meanwhile, patients with internal tumors used oral formulations for their treatment. We currently await more complete clinical evaluations of the patients’ own reports of dramatic health improvements coincident with tumor shrinkage and disappearance. Dr. Robert J. Melamede, the CEO and President of Cannabis Science Inc., stated, "We will pursue and acquire intra-state generated data to make these cancer medicines available to the public at large as rapidly as possible. To accomplish this goal, we will seek accelerated FDA approval. We are on the verge of a revolution in medicine. Cannabis is now returning to modern medicine for all the right reasons. State generated results give us a unique ability to acquire scientific and clinical data for cannabis-based cancer treatments. As previously announced, we will use our new laboratory facility to house analytical instrumentation, tissue culture, clean rooms and additional necessary equipment. This facility will meet or exceed all federal, state, and local requirements to allow for the necessary for FDA clinical trials.” Cannabis Science expects to hold a press conference soon to formally announce its cancer formulation progress and future plans for cancer treatments. Brand names for our new cancer treatment drugs are currently being vetted through the company attorney for future commercial use.
  • jangel, Turpene, Brer Rabbit and 3 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:20 AM

This is so awesome, finally we have some on our side and they are willing to spread the word!!! Thank you Storm Crow
  • jangel, Itinkso and DogFaceDude like this

#3 DanteSays

DanteSays

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:27 AM

Full disclosure, I bought their stock a few months ago. I hope the recent federal intervention hasn't hurt their chances to make medical marijuana legal, reputable and APPRECIATED. Even most recreational smokers don't appreciate it for its healing powers, many don't know it's magic. Once it's legitimized in the press and available in a "medicinal format," then I think the scales of public opinion, and our laws eventually, will tip in our favor. If I could, I'd buy some land, grow fields and fields of beautiful bud and then make concentrated medicine for the sick. It heals people and it'd be dirt cheap if it were legal. Heck, the government could plant it on federal land, so much that people could come and pick what they needed, and let it grow and grow and grow. Free, grown in the sun, as nature intended. I must be dreaming. If anyone knows anything about Cannabis Science or Dr. Melamede, please share. There's a video of his on Google Video that is a really great talk by him on cannabis as a medicine.
  • jangel, Itinkso, DogFaceDude and 2 others like this

#4 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:35 AM

Dr. Melamede has been working with Janet Sweeney at the Rick Simpson Pheonix tears foundation incorporated.

Originally she came out threatening all that used the RS name to describe their oil. She threatened laws suits etc and stated she had full rights to use the Rick Simpson name.

If this is the end game...good for them, but it is early days.

J
  • Itinkso, DogFaceDude and DEBhasgrn like this

#5 tikiguy

tikiguy

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

Granny's list IMHO is a MUST ! I used the information to get my plant count adjusted. Educate your'e Doctor ! ...Only youre doctor can change youre plant count as per youre needs ! Mahalo !
  • DogFaceDude likes this

#6 froggymountain

froggymountain

SHeaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

CBIS - Cannabis Science Interesting company. Interesting SEC Filings (ref docs)

Attached Files

• Turpene, DogFaceDude and tikiguy like this

#7 Jeroen

Jeroen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

Nice article, wow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users