#1 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

Warning if you have allergy to Grass, Hay, alfalfa do not use The No Nonsense
What we are doing is harvesting Trichomes and trichomes only. No chlorophyl, no mold, no solvent, no sudden unexpected explosions.
Here is a list of equipment you will need. Everything here is proportional, I am cooking 1/2 pound at a time. I will give you the amount of coconut oil to use in the following process description and you can adjust the amounts to fill your needs
1) Cannabis, remove the discolored fan leaves you will use most of the rest including bud stems. The cooking will soften well enough to puree. :pot leaf:
2) Food Processor to chop into fine pieces, don't make dust out of it. Posted Image
2) A pot, a slow cooker, anything you can heat to between 200-210F and cook for 24 hours, you may need a thermometer. Must have lid.
3) 2 vessels to pour the puree in to filter. I find it easier to just pour my extractions into 3 gallon buckets but that is for 1/2 lb. of Cannabis. You need ?
4) Filter material with 100 micron capability, I bought mine here http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_1972wt_907. Any type of 100 micron or 100U as it is called in the trades. If you have a local bio-deisel supply house they would have such a thing. These are reusable many times. I just toss mine in the wash. It will always look green now.
5) A hand held immersion blender, you MUST have one of these, http://www.google.co...ed=0CEIQ8gIwAQ#
6) Coconut oil, 90 grams for 1/2 pound of cannabis

TIME and :laughleaf: :rollone:

This process has been updated and revised to work better. Here it is.

PROCESS UPDATE

More power to the punch, it will even shorten the processing time.

I am doing this to exact measurements every time so adapting it to your size of cooker is easy.
Posted Image

Crush cannabis, 8 ounces
Add 3 gallons of water
Posted Image
Add 4 cups coconut oil.

Posted Image
Using the immersion blender start the puree process 2 hours after the mix comes up to heat.

Posted Image
Do this every time you check it or even more. It is still rewarding to use the blender often.
After 12 hours or so, it doesn't matter if it cooks longer, pour this through your filter and do not squeeze. Boil 2 qts of water and pour it over the stuff in the filter, using another bucket/pan makes this much easier. Now squeeze the hell out of it. This is very important to collect as much of the fluid as possible, save the pucks they make great fire starters after they dry.

Posted Image

The difference is literally like night and day. It still melts readily on contact with the skin and if you believe my stoned brain it is STRONGER, MORE POTENT than No Nonsense original.

Check the pics and you will see the difference. If you have some original No Nonsense and want to make it stronger just add it to your next batch.

No Nonsense, "The Evolution of a Cannabis Medicine" by Uncle Bill hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

You could double the amount of coconut oil for topical applications or cut this 50/50 , you could also add essential oils etc at your option for aroma.

December 12, 2011...thank you Stoned Ranger...many will be helped by this my friend. The new version is also at the link below.
Uncle Bill's No Nonsense Pain Reliever And Mystical Cure All comments and questions!!
J

Attached Files

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626 and 18 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

Please refrain from posting replies until I get done, I AM kinda slow.

We are not trying to dissolve the Trichomes, we are trying to break the bond between the Trichome and the vegetation.

Now we start. Gather your cannabis, use it all except large stems, bud stems are ok. I remove the discolored fan leaves and use the rest, strip the branches between you fingers will denude a branch in a hurry.

Posted Image

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 09 January 2011 - 07:45 PM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626 and 13 others like this

#3 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:17 PM

Next we want to break the vegetation down for this I use a food processor, nothing fancy just something to get the job done. Crushing it between you fingers will do for smaller amounts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 09 January 2011 - 07:46 PM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller and 13 others like this

#4 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

Now we cook in what ever you have that can hold a temp of 200-210 degrees, do not boil.
Cover the Cannabis with water,using a lid on your pot and cook for 24 hours, this will soften the vegetation and enable the trichs and the vegetation to part ways which we will do in the next step. The lid will help return evaporating water back to the pot. In the mid to latter stages of this step you should see oil forming on the surface.
Posted Image

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 09 January 2011 - 07:47 PM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626 and 14 others like this

#5 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:31 PM

PUREE the whole works and puree it well with an immersion blender. These sell for $25 almost anywhere. This could be the most important part of the job. I wait till midway in the cooking cycle before this step. You want everything to soften to make it easier on your blender. Do this step 4 times, the puree will be HOT so take care when attempting this stage.

Posted Image

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 09 January 2011 - 07:50 PM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626 and 15 others like this

#6 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

OK we are now going to separate the trichs from the vegetation. This is done with filtering. While studying up on the size of trichs I found that trichs come in different sizes with the largest being 100 microns in diameter so I use a 100micron bag filter. I have posted a link above. I bought some 25 micron filter media to see if I lost any, I could find no trichs but the hairs on the red hairs look pretty cool at 200X, they are luminescent and look really cool. I have pics. I pour the puree through the filter 4 times after the first it is no longer puree. Then you have to squeeze, crush, smash the puree to get as much liquid as you possibly can. Filter media and a potato ricer would work. I twist the end of the filter bag and squeeze the hell outta it,, I am gonna purchase a small cider press for this stage, can buy for $89

No pics of this but after pouring you puree into a strainer to get the big stuff out, pour 1-2 cups of scalding water to rinse the puree.

Posted Image

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 09 January 2011 - 07:52 PM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller and 12 others like this

#7 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

After filtering and while the mixture is still very warm add your vegetable shortening. I use coconut oil and Mango Butter for oral medicine and Shea and Cocoa Butter for topical applications. I also use essential oils to add smell, damnit if you can't change the taste. It strays pretty neutral no matter what

Looks like this before coconut oil

Posted Image

and like this when the oil melts. Notice the two colors of the oils? The lighter is coconut, you figure out the other.

Posted Image

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 09 January 2011 - 07:54 PM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626 and 14 others like this

#8 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

No pic here but I think it is important.

Use your immersion blender and use it on the oil/water mixture, blend it well, then cover overnight to let the fines settle out of the mixture

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 09 January 2011 - 07:55 PM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller and 11 others like this

#9 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:11 PM

Collecting your medicine.

After the fines settle you want to put the mixture in the freezer. The water will freeze and the oil will get hard. Remove from container and you can rinse the ice off under COLD water. What is left should be a green puck,or disk.

Posted Image

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626 and 13 others like this

#10 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:15 PM

For topical applications use 3 times as much vege butter. Oral dosages have not been figured out yet. I hope this helps some folks with their problems. This is a labor of love from me to you. I hope this will truely help people lead normal lives. Thanx for looking Bill
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626 and 15 others like this

#11 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:20 PM

Eat it, Rub it on and when you begin to feel the warmth you know it is working, there is nothing in this mixture to make a warm feeling only cannabis and water, maybe some flavor
I got 36ea 3ml syringes from 1/2 pound last time. With some flavoring and sweetener I got 56.

Posted Image
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626 and 22 others like this

#12 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:51 PM

if anyone has questions or comments to make about SR's methods you can ask or leave them here.... https://www.greenpas...tical-cure-all/
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller and 12 others like this

#13 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

guitar.gif guitar.gif guitar.gif guitar.gif Here we go. It can't get any easier than this. Put whatever amount of cannabis you are going to use in your cooking utensil. Cover this with EVCO and set your temps to 200 degrees. Stir every so often. When the cannabis is crunchy and dry feeling, you can strain and package. No water, no blender and it doesn't get any stronger. I hope this will benefit everybody. I get a nice body buzzzzz from this stuff. Check the size of the leftover puck in relation to the amount harvested in the first picture. Get Well Bill

Attached Files

• Desiderata, teddys head, PoeticLife and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users