#51 Transcendence

Transcendence

South of Heaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationUnder the Sun, High watchng the Waves

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:30 AM

Fantastic work Stoned Ranger! Im actually making my first batch of oil today. Thanks for the time and info you share. PeAcE!
  • jangel, Bueller, bongbonghi and 3 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

Fantastic work Stoned Ranger! Im actually making my first batch of oil today. Thanks for the time and info you share. PeAcE!

Peace and Love to you Blue, If you have any questions at all I'll be here for ya. Email me personally if you wanna stay mum. I am finally cooking up the last of the MMJ I harvested last year. One of our friends used this for arthritis in her shoulder and it just went away. She also makes soap. I gave her some medicine and she will infuse 2 bars of soap with it.
Bill

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 19 April 2011 - 06:54 PM.

#53 Transcendence

Transcendence

South of Heaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:31 PM

Peace and Love to you Blue, If you have any questions at all I'll be here for ya. Email me personally if you wanna stay mum. I am finally cooking up the last of the MMJ I harvested last year. One of our friends used this for arthritis in her shoulder and it just went away. She also makes soap. I gave her some medicine and she will infuse 2 bars of soap with it.
Bill

Thank you Bill I will be in contact this weekend. PeAcE! & happy Easter>
  • jangel, Bueller, bongbonghi and 2 others like this

#54 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

Here is 1-1//2 lbs of cannabis made into my special butter. This one is entirely coconut oil with a Strawberry taste and sweetened with Splenda. NOT BAD. Slightly strawberry and slightly sweet. This is the last, so it is MINE only.

You who read this thread should consider this variation of cannabis extract......//////!!!!!!:rolleyes: I quit taking it for two weeks and I am as sick as I was last year. I'll be ok in a coupla days. I feel better after licking the cooking utensils hehehe.

Bill rotflmaogif

Attached Files

#55 Cid67

Cid67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:44 AM

Ive been researching this kind of stuff for some time now I have degenerative disc disease in my spine which they fused the lower part 2 years ago.. If you dont know what it is or how it feels its like getting needles jabbed between the vertebrae into the nerves pretty much everywhere in my spine every time I move.. Just yesterday I went in & got my eyes lasered cause of acute angle closure glaucoma.. But I guess once thats done I never need it again so thats good. And my eye pressure is down to 13 I pop acetaminophen with codeine like candy...20-30 a day easy Im afraid Im going to burn my liver out soon.. Im Canadian from BC & have read the Rick Simpson story this is pretty much exactly the same stuff just made differently correct..? I dont smoke pot I cant I gag @ the smell & I dont like the feeling of being high..In my teen years I did but must have smoked it outa me I did so much..lol Although I did buy seeds & have 2 seedlings growing right now because of like Stoned Ranger said I will do anything to rid the pain & be able to live a pain free life.. So I read that this will not get you "stoned" am I right..? Peace & Thanks =)

#56 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:05 PM

Ive been researching this kind of stuff for some time now I have degenerative disc disease in my spine which they fused the lower part 2 years ago..
If you dont know what it is or how it feels its like getting needles jabbed between the vertebrae into the nerves pretty much everywhere in my spine every time I move..
Just yesterday I went in & got my eyes lasered cause of acute angle closure glaucoma.. But I guess once thats done I never need it again so thats good. And my eye pressure is down to 13
I pop acetaminophen with codeine like candy...20-30 a day easy Im afraid Im going to burn my liver out soon..

Im Canadian from BC & have read the Rick Simpson story this is pretty much exactly the same stuff just made differently correct..?

I dont smoke pot I cant I gag @ the smell & I dont like the feeling of being high..In my teen years I did but must have smoked it outa me I did so much..lol
Although I did buy seeds & have 2 seedlings growing right now because of like Stoned Ranger said I will do anything to rid the pain & be able to live a pain free life..

So I read that this will not get you "stoned" am I right..?

Peace & Thanks =)

Hello Cid my name is Bill, The Stoned Ranger, and it is I who got lucky and discovered a way to extract the trichoms without solvent. The trichomes of THC and CBDs CBNs are what makes the meds, so theoretically it is the same as Simpson oil IMO. I'm no Rick Simpson and I'm not gonna get tossed in jail to promote my medicine. I'm not a doctor either, just a mechanic in pain. If nobody gives it a go it will just get lost in the shuffle. Thats too bad too, I think this medicine can help thousands.

A Vaporizer will fix your coughing fits if you wanted to go thata way.

It all depends on your definition of stoned. In these vegetable butters are the pure CBD's THC is one and CBN's. Without the rest of the CBDs and CBNs the THC would make you freak out or act paranoid but the addition of the rest of the CBds and CBNs mellows you out brings you to earth if you will. When you dose you may feel some tingling and you feel more alert. You may stay at a heightened state of awareness for most of the day. I don't crash coming down from it either. But like Simpson oil it will induce sleep but it is easier to cope with and definitely better tasting in fact it has NO taste.
Thanx for you interest.
PM me for further help please.

#57 lostinlymeland

lostinlymeland

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

Hello!
I am new to this forum. I have a very sick family w/ lyme. My 14 year old daughter is the sickest...well, her and my hubby. They were both infected almost 9 years ago. It has gone untreated for at least that long. I stumbled upon the healing qualities of hemp. It seems from all that I have read that we should see a great result from using the oil but I am hoping to find someone who has actually treated someone who has lyme or someone who has lyme themselves and are using the oil to treat. It is not legal in our state so this is a very weighty step. It could prove to be a life saver but we also stand to loose a lot also. Any help you could give would be much appreciated!
Blessings,
Lostinlymeland

Todays entry is a few comments on the Lupus patient who is using these meds.

He has lost 45lbs of the flab that steroids put on him.Look back and see how long he has been medicating with my butters. He is also feeling better than he has in years and appears to be on the road to recovery, at least that is what we are both hoping.

I have started a local accupuncturist on the same meds. She has lupus and Lyme disease. I tried the accupuncture for my pain but like everything else we try it doesn't work. I can make other people feel better but I am a lost cause.

Posted ImagePosted Image

• jangel, bongbonghi, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#58 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:31 AM

Hello!
I am new to this forum. I have a very sick family w/ lyme. My 14 year old daughter is the sickest...well, her and my hubby. They were both infected almost 9 years ago. It has gone untreated for at least that long. I stumbled upon the healing qualities of hemp. It seems from all that I have read that we should see a great result from using the oil but I am hoping to find someone who has actually treated someone who has lyme or someone who has lyme themselves and are using the oil to treat. It is not legal in our state so this is a very weighty step. It could prove to be a life saver but we also stand to loose a lot also. Any help you could give would be much appreciated!
Blessings,
Lostinlymeland

My medicine was refused because they caught the Lyme disease soon enough to be able to treat it with antibiotics. This means I have nothing to report on the LYME front. :( Perhaps after my outdoor harvest this year I can give it a shot if you are up to it. Nothing in what I make can harm you other than falling down from being sooo sleepy. boring.gif IMO everything is in there than can help with the healing process. The Lupus patient has also been able to reduce his pain killing medicine by approximately 50%. Sorry but I only have meds for myself at the present time.

You might want to PM itinkso about this. She knows more about the Simpson oil than I. :study:

Good Luck
Bill :passit:

PS I do not sell anything but give freely if needed.

Edited by mediuseA , 02 May 2012 - 03:19 AM.
took out your email bill...just in case...

#59 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:10 PM

I sent some medicine to Jonnyappleweed for a friend/patient of his. I received this email this morning. Rebecca is suffering from exposure to chlorine gas. Just another malady that reacts positively to this medicine. EVERYONE that has used it express nothing but positives. Hey there Bill, I was talking with Rebecca today, and she sounds better(her voice is changing) She wanted me to tell you THANK YOU, your gift has improved her life significantly. She says she has noticeable decrease in the swelling in her stomach and she feels better than she has in years. She has only used 3/4 of the first cup so far, and is only taking the butter twice a day. I have been given the Cover for the X-mas edition of Treating Yourself Mag with my combined story on the youngest MMJ patient in America, I took the writings from the mother & father added some of mine and came out with the attached story. Let me know what you think??? It's an excellent reader, I laid it out with photos I captured from HD video(I have pics the parents don't) Peace This is exciting news and I must pass it on. It is beginning to look like the real deal and it is not hard to make.fart.gif

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 28 June 2011 - 05:30 PM.

• jangel, bongbonghi, Desiderata and 3 others like this

#60 Transcendence

Transcendence

South of Heaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

All I can say is God Bless You Bill! You are truly a Fantastic free thinking cool dude! You deserve all the good karma that comes to you. Btw I never did get back to ya about making oil...Just ran out of material, until next time Brother> PeAcE! Bulewater/Transcendence.

Edited by Transcendence, 28 June 2011 - 09:12 PM.

• jangel, bongbonghi, Itinkso and 3 others like this

#61 Scooby

Scooby

California State Certified MMJ Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1435 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

Hi SR- My name is Scooby and I'm a newb to growing. In fact I'm in the very early planning stages of a home setup. One of the things I would really like to accomplish is to create a pain reliever for my wife. She's been dealing with serious pinched nerve issues in her neck for about 6 months now. I just happened upon this post of yours and can't thank you enough for sharing. It couldn't be better timing! When I have a successful grow under my belt, it is my intention to follow this recipe and put it to good use. Thank you again for your great instructions and explanations related to your post. -Scoob

#62 artistickat

artistickat

Happy Camper

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

Hi SR-

My name is Scooby and I'm a newb to growing. In fact I'm in the very early planning stages of a home setup. One of the things I would really like to accomplish is to create a pain reliever for my wife. She's been dealing with serious pinched nerve issues in her neck for about 6 months now. I just happened upon this post of yours and can't thank you enough for sharing. It couldn't be better timing! When I have a successful grow under my belt, it is my intention to follow this recipe and put it to good use. Thank you again for your great instructions and explanations related to your post.

-Scoob

Meanwhile, you might look into a rootbalm like Hemp-Eaze. I use it on my arthritis and it takes away the pain. Google it...you can order it on-line. If you get on the e-mail list, they have specials sometimes. I use a jar about every 3 months.

#63 Scooby

Scooby

California State Certified MMJ Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1435 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:59 PM

Meanwhile, you might look into a rootbalm like Hemp-Eaze. I use it on my arthritis and it takes away the pain. Google it...you can order it on-line. If you get on the e-mail list, they have specials sometimes. I use a jar about every 3 months.

Thanks for the heads up Artistickat. Very helpful!

:D

#64 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:54 PM

:D Or, you can make your own..... :) https://www.greenpas...om-canna-roots/ I've made it from roots that were gifted to me, and it is WONDERFUL!!! muahaha However, I can't compare since I've never used Hemp-Eze. You can find all sorts of 'recipes' here for oils, tinctures and extracts. :) Just let us know if you need any help. That's what we're here for! :D

#65 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:00 PM

I sent some medicine to Jonnyappleweed for a friend/patient of his. I received this email this morning. Rebecca is suffering from exposure to chlorine gas.

Just another malady that reacts positively to this medicine. EVERYONE that has used it express nothing but positives.

Hey there Bill,
I was talking with Rebecca today, and she sounds better(her voice is changing) She wanted me to tell you THANK YOU, your gift has improved her life significantly. She says she has noticeable decrease in the swelling in her stomach and she feels better than she has in years. She has only used 3/4 of the first cup so far, and is only taking the butter twice a day.
I have been given the Cover for the X-mas edition of Treating Yourself Mag with my combined story on the youngest MMJ patient in America, I took the writings from the mother & father added some of mine and came out with the attached story. Let me know what you think???
It's an excellent reader, I laid it out with photos I captured from HD video(I have pics the parents don't)
Peace

This is exciting news and I must pass it on. It is beginning to look like the real deal and it is not hard to make.:)

That's the love, right there! :)

Good karma Ranger, all good! :D

#66 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:53 PM

very nice my friend! thanks for this. very good info ill diff give it a whirl thanks again KaK

#67 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:45 PM

I forgot I had a question! I'm getting everything together for a small batch with about 2 oz of trim, and this bit threw me off: In your recipe, you use 90 grams of coconut oil to a half pound of trim. That's just a bit over three ounces of oil. Even weighed out it just doesn't seem like much. If you can give me an idea in cups, that might help me understand the proportion. Must be the baker in me that's getting me confused! Thanks amigo!

#68 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

I forgot I had a question!

I'm getting everything together for a small batch with about 2 oz of trim, and this bit threw me off:

In your recipe, you use 90 grams of coconut oil to a half pound of trim. That's just a bit over three ounces of oil. Even weighed out it just doesn't seem like much.

If you can give me an idea in cups, that might help me understand the proportion. Must be the baker in me that's getting me confused!

Thanks amigo!

No Desi it is not a lot of coconut oil, what we are taking from the plant is not a great amount either. The only way I can judge the strength is by the color of the extract after processing. If it is very dark you may have left some of the trichs in the water and can reheat and add a bit more oil to the left over and get what is left. If too light then up the dosage, extra virgin coconut oil has it's own healing properties. With dosages of 1 tsp twice a day a few ounces will last you a while.
I would etimate1/2 cup. If it is very dark the reheat the leftovers and add a bit more coconut oil. You can then re-melt and mix together. Hot water is all you need to re-melt.
I hope this helps you and I am here for you when you need me.

The mixture before adding the vegetable butters is ugly brown and nasty looking. After the extraction, pretty pastel green. Go figure.
Bill
  • jangel, bongbonghi, Desiderata and 1 other like this

#69 artistickat

artistickat

Happy Camper

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:11 PM

:bong: Or, you can make your own..... :o

https://www.greenpas...om-canna-roots/

I've made it from roots that were gifted to me, and it is WONDERFUL!!! :) However, I can't compare since I've never used Hemp-Eze.

You can find all sorts of 'recipes' here for oils, tinctures and extracts. B) Just let us know if you need any help. That's what we're here for! :)

Thanks! I grow in dirt and made some rootbalm last fall. I could not remove all the dirt and the balm was not as nice as I'd like it.
  • jangel, bongbonghi and Itinkso like this

#70 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:33 PM

Thanks for the help Bill! I'm hoping to make some of this next weekend!

Thanks! I grow in dirt and made some rootbalm last fall. I could not remove all the dirt and the balm was not as nice as I'd like it.

You are very welcome my friend. The size of the filter has a lot to do with your end result. I also like to swish the newly harvested root in clear water to get as much of the dirt off as possible. Then I hang to dry, and pick out whatever may be left as the roots dry.
  • jangel, bongbonghi and Itinkso like this

#71 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

I started a batch with about 3 oz of trim. The crockpot is new, so I wasn't sure about the temp. It did boil a bit, but now I have it down to about 210* F. It's a decent simmer, but gets dangerously close to boiling when it heats up. And that's at the low setting, but it is a cheap crock pot! I'm hoping that the occasional, short term boil won't ruin this. My guess is since it's not going over 270*, I'll still be getting the goodness out of the trim. Has anybody had this experience?
  • jangel, bongbonghi, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#72 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:34 AM

I started a batch with about 3 oz of trim. The crockpot is new, so I wasn't sure about the temp. It did boil a bit, but now I have it down to about 210* F. It's a decent simmer, but gets dangerously close to boiling when it heats up. And that's at the low setting, but it is a cheap crock pot!

I'm hoping that the occasional, short term boil won't ruin this. My guess is since it's not going over 270*, I'll still be getting the goodness out of the trim. Has anybody had this experience?

I believe you are correct. The boiling will not hurt the medicine. When I make mine, there is a bit of boiling happening when it heats too.
Good luck and I am sure you will like the resultant product. My new patient who is a quadrapelegic has already experienced the relief he was after. He would wake at night in terrible pain with his body spasming(sp) and bending him hard to the left.
The very first dose let him sleep the night through.
  • jangel, bongbonghi, Desiderata and 1 other like this

#73 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

I believe you are correct. The boiling will not hurt the medicine. When I make mine, there is a bit of boiling happening when it heats too.
Good luck and I am sure you will like the resultant product. My new patient who is a quadrapelegic has already experienced the relief he was after. He would wake at night in terrible pain with his body spasming(sp) and bending him hard to the left.
The very first dose let him sleep the night through.

I'm looking forward to that kind of relief. My body, from the waist up does exactly that, but bends me forward. Uncle Bill, you are such a blessing to have as a friend or a caregiver. Just thinking about sleeping, one night, without being woken up like that brings tears to my eyes. Maybe I'm already experiencing that expected joy.

By the way, I'm in the final phase. My bowl is in the freezer. rasta.nana.gif
  • jangel, bongbonghi, KaK and 2 others like this

#74 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

I got the oil separated from the ice, but now it's wet, and it was a thin layer. I've got in evaporating on a mug warmer for now, but I have no idea how to tell if all of the water is gone. By the way, just getting some of this oil on my hands made things feel so much better! I'll be taking my first 'real' dose in a little bit. Updates tomorrow!
  • jangel, bongbonghi, KaK and 2 others like this

#75 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:32 AM

I'm looking forward to that kind of relief. My body, from the waist up does exactly that, but bends me forward. Uncle Bill, you are such a blessing to have as a friend or a caregiver. Just thinking about sleeping, one night, without being woken up like that brings tears to my eyes. Maybe I'm already experiencing that expected joy.

By the way, I'm in the final phase. My bowl is in the freezer. GPwelcome.gif

If you just refrigerate then you can lift the solid layer off, or,,,,poke a hole through the solid layer and pour the liquid out. This way is good if you think you need to reheat and try to collect more.

And Damnit I hope it helps you too Desi. Nobody should have to suffer like you do.
  • jangel, bongbonghi, KaK and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users