#451 Zoot

Zoot

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • LocationGreat Lakes Region

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

I should erase everything but the NN3 process.

YES, please do.
  • plant boy and GeneralSmokeUppington like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#452 poobar

poobar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

Hi Bill Thanks very much for sharing your methods of making the NNO. Just 2 questions about not decarbing - obviously you've tested both ways and find more benefit the way you make it now? Is there any benefit decarbing it or minimal benefit in your opinion? Thanks for your time and effort and blessings to you.
  • plant boy, PoeticLife and Blue61 like this

#453 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

Hi Bill
Thanks very much for sharing your methods of making the NNO.
Just 2 questions about not decarbing - obviously you've tested both ways and find more benefit the way you make it now?

Is there any benefit decarbing it or minimal benefit in your opinion?
Thanks for your time and effort and blessings to you.

Decarbing turns the THC Acid, non psychotic, into THC which is psychoactive. There's THC A also in your leaves and stems. I put soft stems into the mix too. The non carbed to heal, carbed to get stoned. You will still get a buzz but it is enlightening not stoned per say.
SR
  • plant boy, PoeticLife, Blue61 and 1 other like this

#454 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:19 AM

i'm still here because of God's mercy and Dr Bill's amazing NN oil. This is th SAFEST, PUREST ORGANIC form of medicine i have ever had in my entire life. Thank you my dear friend for the thoughtless things you do. You're too cool and mosdest. You my friend reall y have something here. yeah, i'll shut up now
  • plant boy, Stoned Ranger and Blue61 like this

#455 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

YES, please do.

I'm working on it I promise!!! want all this wonderful information to be "intact" so am treading carefully SR! and agree about the "thc" I like my thc and the effects from the oil I think the word "float" is my go to experience.. and when I toke on top of it (which is always)... personally I enjoy the extra boost it gives me "high" wise... its all part of the healing imho.

I agree zoot, we'll try and see what we can do!

keep the healing going peeps!!
BigPapa its sooooo good to see you... blessings to you always!
  • plant boy, Zoot and Blue61 like this

#456 juniper

juniper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

Decarbing turns the THC Acid, non psychotic, into THC which is psychoactive. There's THC A also in your leaves and stems. I put soft stems into the mix too. The non carbed to heal, carbed to get stoned. You will still get a buzz but it is enlightening not stoned per say.
SR

Greetings Stoned Ranger !

would one still get the healing effects if one is using dried plant material ?

am hoping for the anti tumor properties to be effective , i have only dried material at the moment and would not have fresh anytime soon.

what temp and amount of time would you run at to get the best healing properties from dried plant material ?

many thanks ,

juniper
  • plant boy and Blue61 like this

#457 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

Greetings Stoned Ranger !

would one still get the healing effects if one is using dried plant material ?

am hoping for the anti tumor properties to be effective , i have only dried material at the moment and would not have fresh anytime soon.

what temp and amount of time would you run at to get the best healing properties from dried plant material ?

many thanks ,

juniper

Though not as potent as the NN you get from freshly harvested plants, you can make NN with any kind or form of cannabis. Using dry cannabis, and this process, you reap the best you can get from what ever supply you have. Male plants make a viable medicine too. There is no need to adjust the process, use the process as stated at the beginning of this thread. Do not make it hard on yourself. Are the tumors you are going to attack on the surface of the skin? If they are internal you have to consume enough to enable the healing properties to take effect.
Good Luck
SR
Here's a link to the newest thread on this medicine. I rewrote the process after a lot of experimenting. At the start of THIS thread is the correct and best process
https://www.greenpas...__fromsearch__1

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 13 August 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#458 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18514 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

Thanks SR
  • Blue61 likes this

#459 juniper

juniper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

Though not as potent as the NN you get from freshly harvested plants, you can make NN with any kind or form of cannabis. Using dry cannabis, and this process, you reap the best you can get from what ever supply you have. Male plants make a viable medicine too. There is no need to adjust the process, use the process as stated at the beginning of this thread. Do not make it hard on yourself. Are the tumors you are going to attack on the surface of the skin? If they are internal you have to consume enough to enable the healing properties to take effect.
Good Luck
SR
Here's a link to the newest thread on this medicine. I rewrote the process after a lot of experimenting. At the start of THIS thread is the correct and best process

Thank You SR,

The oil is for my wife , she has a massive tumor(s) on her chest wall and in her remaining breast. I believe that much would reach the tumor if applied topically, but was also planning to have her take it orally.

She has never ingested cannabis before , and was trying to figure a way to subdue the high aspect of it for her. She is only 65 lbs. at the moment ( normally weight 90 lbs ) . I have a 100 micron filter and also a 25 micron bag . . . do you know if using the 25 filter would lessen the amount of the high ? or any ideas on a dosage to start ? I will test it on someone twice her weight to determine a half dose amount for her.

Many thanks again for discovering this and sharing all that you have with us

Best Regards,

juniper

#460 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

Thank You SR,

The oil is for my wife , she has a massive tumor(s) on her chest wall and in her remaining breast. I believe that much would reach the tumor if applied topically, but was also planning to have her take it orally.
Attacking it from both sides is definitely a yes in my mind. If she has a problem eating NN because of the texture you can use a syringe and fill gel caps

She has never ingested cannabis before , and was trying to figure a way to subdue the high aspect of it for her. She is only 65 lbs. at the moment ( normally weight 90 lbs ) . I have a 100 micron filter and also a 25 micron bag . . . do you know if using the 25 filter would lessen the amount of the high ? or any ideas on a dosage to start ? I will test it on someone twice her weight to determine a half dose amount for her.
Wow juniper, my wife is a 95 pounder too. The 25 micron filter would take more solids from the oil than the 100 micron. The 25 would be for use in the eyes. There is a member using this on her eyeballs, she is suffering from EDS syndrome, collagen overload. This will not get her wasted, she may want to sleep, this is OK. If she stays awake she might feel slightly elevated, more aware, maybe less pain and swelling. I would recommend a dose of 1/3-1/2 teaspoon. Usually I recommend 1 teaspoon to start 3X a day
Many thanks again for discovering this and sharing all that you have with us ;)

Best Regards,

juniper

SR

#461 MrPlow

MrPlow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:44 AM

Because of mold I had to harvest some 120 days autos (non super) a few weeks early, with only 60-70% white trichomes. Its not worth smoking so its simmering in the pan right now. How much potency can I expect from this? 100 micron absolutely necessary the guide says.... can I use a nutmilk bag in a pinch? On one batch the double boiler went dry on full power from the start, scorching the bottomn pan. 1/5 of the water in the upper pan evaporated also, so there must have been some temperature. I was away for 30+ min. Is this batch gonners, or is there any hope? Since I have low quality material, could it be an idea to use a quart of the coconut, and then do one more pulls to see whats left?

Edited by MrPlow, 16 August 2013 - 06:49 AM.

• plant boy, Stoned Ranger and Blue61 like this

#462 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

Because of mold I had to harvest some 120 days autos (non super) a few weeks early, with only 60-70% white trichomes. Its not worth smoking so its simmering in the pan right now. How much potency can I expect from this?

100 micron absolutely necessary the guide says.... can I use a nutmilk bag in a pinch?

On one batch the double boiler went dry on full power from the start, scorching the bottomn pan. 1/5 of the water in the upper pan evaporated also, so there must have been some temperature. I was away for 30+ min. Is this batch gonners, or is there any hope?

Since I have low quality material, could it be an idea to use a quart of the coconut, and then do one more pulls to see whats left?

I dunno what a "nut milk bag" is. You just need something to remove most of the solids. Use what you have. You can salvage your medicine. The THC A would have changed to THC but the other cannabinoids are probably ok. I would agree with your method of trying to pull more from the left overs. You can also put your left overs into hot water and remove any left over medicine from the top after cooling.
Good Luck Bro

#463 MrPlow

MrPlow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

I messed up and mixed the oil in before filtering. The oil stuck to the plant mass and barely any of it reached my fridge..... :(

#464 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

I messed up and mixed the oil in before filtering. The oil stuck to the plant mass and barely any of it reached my fridge..... :(

I have to get the mods to stop people from using the water method. If you used the water method then you can remelt everything all over again. After it is liquid puree everything together, very very well. Now pour this through your filter, what you should have after filtering is a water/oil mix that when settled is oil on top and water on the bottom. Then the fridge for solidification.
Here is the very best process to make NN. You need no water and works awesome.
  • plant boy, PoeticLife and Blue61 like this

#465 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

DO NOT USE THIS PROCESS

This thread is for reference and past testimonials

This is the best, fastest most thorough way to make yourself some incredible natural, organic
medicine without the threat of solvents.

#466 juniper

juniper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

SR

So she has been applying the oil and taking about 1/2 tsp for 3 days and seems to be getting a good response.

while i was heating and preparing the oil it got up to 180 degrees Farenheit for possibly a few hours. . . could you tell me if this makes a difference and what kind of difference ? I had used dried and cured material .

Thank You SR ,

juniper
  • Blue61 likes this

#467 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

So she has been applying the oil and taking about 1/2 tsp for 3 days and seems to be getting a good response.

while i was heating and preparing the oil it got up to 180 degrees Farenheit for possibly a few hours. . . could you tell me if this makes a difference and what kind of difference ? I had used dried and cured material .

Thank You SR ,

juniper

Hey juniper, since the cannabis was dried already, the 180 degrees F is ok. I'm happy to hear a good response at any stage of the battle
1/2 teaspoon 2X a day now and 3X a day in another 4-5 days then up to a tsp 3X, then up to 2 tsp etc etc.. You can also apply a gauze pad soaked with the oil and tape it on so there is contact with NN 24/7.
Good Luck, you are in my prayers.
Bill
  • Blue61 and painretreat like this

#468 juniper

juniper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

Hey juniper, since the cannabis was dried already, the 180 degrees F is ok. I'm happy to hear a good response at any stage of the battle
1/2 teaspoon 2X a day now and 3X a day in another 4-5 days then up to a tsp 3X, then up to 2 tsp etc etc.. You can also apply a gauze pad soaked with the oil and tape it on so there is contact with NN 24/7.
Good Luck, you are in my prayers.
Bill

Thank you Bill , thank you for all your help

Blessings to you and yours as well !!!

Edited by juniper, 22 August 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#469 MrPlow

MrPlow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

I have to get the mods to stop people from using the water method. If you used the water method then you can remelt everything all over again. After it is liquid puree everything together, very very well. Now pour this through your filter, what you should have after filtering is a water/oil mix that when settled is oil on top and water on the bottom. Then the fridge for solidification.
Here is the very best process to make NN. You need no water and works awesome.

I don't see how not using water can get more oil out of the plant matter?
I just did another run, with a gallon or so of leaves and a bit of low quality outdoor bud. With this much material I figured I needed some water to get any potency in the oil at all, or I would need loads of oil. I only has a colander and "what you make mashed potatoes with", but got to squeeze it fairly good. I remixed the pulp in plenty of water and reheated, squeezed and remixed/heated again. Everything was filtered several times to get down to 25 micron.
I used 300ml of oil, but only got a total of a few table spoons from all the 3 pulls.

The pulp is still in my fridge, along with the rest of the oil I suppose... how do I get it out? Not from the fridge :P

Uhm.. can coconut oil evaporate?

#470 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

I don't see how not using water can get more oil out of the plant matter?
I just did another run, with a gallon or so of leaves and a bit of low quality outdoor bud. With this much material I figured I needed some water to get any potency in the oil at all, or I would need loads of oil. I only has a colander and "what you make mashed potatoes with", but got to squeeze it fairly good. I remixed the pulp in plenty of water and reheated, squeezed and remixed/heated again. Everything was filtered several times to get down to 25 micron.
I used 300ml of oil, but only got a total of a few table spoons from all the 3 pulls.

The pulp is still in my fridge, along with the rest of the oil I suppose... how do I get it out? Not from the fridge :P

Uhm.. can coconut oil evaporate?

Put he pulp in the filter and set it in hot water and dip it like a big tea bag, the take the oil from the top.

EVCO won't evaporate LOL

The 25 micron filter is for use in the eyes, yes we have a member that accidentally got some in her eyes, then tried as drops which she praised. I still use a 100 micron for all purpose use

The very best medicine can be had from freshly harvested female cannabis plants.

Male plants also make a viable medicine, some say the taste is sweeter

Others have used potato ricers with a degree of success. Try smaller amounte in the potato ricer

Factoid: THC is stored in the fat in your body, that's why it takes so long to get it out of your system.

Factoid: The cannabinoids, THC is only one, are FAT soluble. This means that the cbd's will dissolve in fat.

Factoid: Coconut oil is 100% vegetable fat, thus the cbd's dissolve in coconut oil.

Factoid: It is not oil we are harvesting from our sweet plant but the CBD's, Think about it you can make good medicine with dry crumbly old bud. Just how much oil do you think is in those light weight pieces.

The water is not necessary, the coconut oil captures all of the CBD's. Using just the EVCO. I put the ratio's of EVCO to cannabis at the beginning of this thread. It is the same ratio in both instances. You save a huge hung of time and eliminate a couple of steps enabling you to make it overnight.

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 01 September 2013 - 11:59 PM.

• Tokecrazy, teddys head, Blue61 and 2 others like this

#471 SimplyLiz

SimplyLiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hi SR! I hate to be the resident stupid one lol! But I only have 3 oz of fresh bud, very little leaf in it, Using 8:5 ratio and I figured 4.6 oz of oil. Is that correct? It's mighty thick and I don't think I can get the rest coated in it. I still have another ounce or so to get in the crock pot and there's really no way it's going to cover it. I did grind it in my chopper first. Can I add a bit more coconut oil? TY in advance for your patience! Liz

#472 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

Hi SR!
I hate to be the resident stupid one lol! But I only have 3 oz of fresh bud, very little leaf in it, Using 8:5 ratio and I figured 4.6 oz of oil. Is that correct? It's mighty thick and I don't think I can get the rest coated in it. I still have another ounce or so to get in the crock pot and there's really no way it's going to cover it. I did grind it in my chopper first. Can I add a bit more coconut oil? TY in advance for your patience!

Liz

It is only thick when cool, it melts at 78 degrees F. You can add more EVCO to dilute it but it won't change the melt properties.

#473 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

This thread is only for reference. I will not reply to any more posts in this thread. There is a better process on file with a very similar name, use that link that I posted to get the best available process to make your medicine.

Stoned Ranger

Hey mods, shut this thread down please. Disable any comments.

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 02 September 2013 - 02:01 PM.

• sandbreak, Blue61 and painretreat like this

#474 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Putting the link here for the last and best process so will be easy to find. https://www.greenpas...__fromsearch__1 There ya go folks... easy peasy... and the bestest of the best medicine!
  • sandbreak, Blue61, painretreat and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users