#2 Transcendence

Transcendence

South of Heaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationUnder the Sun, High watchng the Waves

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:36 PM

Great post SR! I was also checking out your grows, very impressive. Thanks> Bluewater Hug Smiley
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller and 7 others like this

#3 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21658 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

Looks great SR but I would miss the unexpected explosions. Hug Smiley
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller and 6 others like this

#4 Guest_Colotracy_*

Guest_Colotracy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:50 PM

What we are doing is harvesting Trichomes and trichomes only. No chlorophyl, no mold, no solvent, no sudden unexpected explosions.
Here is a list of equipment you will need. Everything here is proportional, I am cooking 1/2 pound at a time. I will give you the amount of coconut oil to use in the following process description and you can adjust the amounts to fill your needs
1) Cannabis, remove the discolored fan leaves you will use most of the rest including bud stems. The cooking will soften well enough to puree.Posted Image
2) Food Processor to chop into fine pieces, don't make dust out of it. Posted Image
2) A pot, a slow cooker, anything you can heat to between 200-210F and cook for 24 hours, you may need a thermometer. Must have lid.
3) 2 vessels to pour the puree in to filter. I find it easier to just pour my extractions into 3 gallon buckets but that is for 1/2 lb. of Cannabis. You need ?
4) Filter material with 100 micron capability, I bought mine here http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_1972wt_907. Any type of 100 micron or 100U as it is called in the trades. If you have a local bio-deisel supply house they would have such a thing. These are reusable many times. I just toss mine in the wash. It will always look green now.
5) A hand held immersion blender, you MUST have one of these, http://www.google.co...ed=0CEIQ8gIwAQ#
6) Coconut oil, 90 grams for 1/2 pound of cannabis

TIME andPosted ImagePosted Image

Hi StonedRanger, I am interested in this post but feel like I missed something or just had a brain fart. Is this eaten? used as a balm? or both? Also am I supposed to blend with the hand held blender often or at certain intervals or something? Sorry if I am being redundant but am kind of new to all this and trying to learn all I can. Thanks and peace your way!

#5 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

Thank you so much SR!

This is great...thank you...all the pics are here now hon.

PeacePosted Image
  • I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626, Bueller and 7 others like this

#6 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

OK comment your ass off ar ar rra rarrf Posted Image

OK comment your ass off ar ar rra rarrf Posted Image
  • Tokecrazy, jangel, I8ntLucky_UR and 11 others like this

#7 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26124 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:06 AM

Very nice Bill... very very nice! Thanks for your time, thoughts and efforts in this process, you will be helping many with your research! Blessings! Pete
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, CAMSTER626 and 8 others like this

#8 bongbonghi

bongbonghi

Happy Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3655 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

Who was that masked man?,Thank you so very much Stoned Ranger I had made the process so much harder in my head than it seems to be I will be saving up my buds for the cure and I will be trying a small test batch soon as I can again thank you... :D:
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, Itinkso and 6 others like this

#9 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hi StonedRanger, I am interested in this post but feel like I missed something or just had a brain fart. Is this eaten? used as a balm? or both? Also am I supposed to blend with the hand held blender often or at certain intervals or something? Sorry if I am being redundant but am kind of new to all this and trying to learn all I can. Thanks and peace your way!

This is new. As far as I know I am the only one who does it this way. It has been proven topically and is the best arthritis rub on there is IMO. There are other threads here that tutor you on how to extract topical pain relief from the roots, root balm and bark. This might be a better way for you to go if you need only topical relief.

You can use this either way. It is 100% edible, doesn't have much taste, kinda like unsalted butter. The carrier butters are not only edible but readily penetrate the dermal layer thus carrying the medicine. The butters and oils are beneficial in their own right as I used EXTRA virgin products that haven't had the goodies processed out of them. Hell when I massage my wife I work the rest into my thinning hair, makes it look thicker hahahahahahahaha.

Start midway through the cooking process and do the puree 4 times.
  • Tokecrazy, jangel, I8ntLucky_UR and 8 others like this

#10 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:33 PM

you are da man SR rasta.nana.gif

sure were would we be with out you Lost i reckon

great tutorial highfivegif

would a mangle work for the squeezing bit

instead of cider press just pondering is all :)

good karma :D:

Health and happiness

Hey Teddy, I dunno what a Mangle is mate. But here is what I do, the bag filter is exactly that, a bag. I work the stuff into a ball at the end, and twist and squeeze until I can do no more. Plopping it into the center of a piece of filter material and forming a ball you can twist and squeeze. A press would not be necessary for smaller amounts. A potato ricer would work fine for smaller amounts.
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 6 others like this

#11 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:45 PM

hi ya SR rotflmaogif me ma used to have one looks like

this its for wringing out clothes you's peeps

over da pond probably call it sumit else :D:

We call it a wringer Teddy, used to have those in the old washing machines. That mangel looks deadly hehehe. Would make a great decoration with an arm sticking out heheehe
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 5 others like this

#12 Guest_Colotracy_*

Guest_Colotracy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:50 AM

This is new. As far as I know I am the only one who does it this way. It has been proven topically and is the best arthritis rub on there is IMO. There are other threads here that tutor you on how to extract topical pain relief from the roots, root balm and bark. This might be a better way for you to go if you need only topical relief.

You can use this either way. It is 100% edible, doesn't have much taste, kinda like unsalted butter. The carrier butters are not only edible but readily penetrate the dermal layer thus carrying the medicine. The butters and oils are beneficial in their own right as I used EXTRA virgin products that haven't had the goodies processed out of them. Hell when I massage my wife I work the rest into my thinning hair, makes it look thicker hahahahahahahaha.

Start midway through the cooking process and do the puree 4 times.

Thanks SR, it is appreciated. Looks like I jumped the gun and posted before the pictures and tutorial were up, I see them now and want to say "Thanks" for the method and I am looking forward to trying it soon. I tried Medi's root balm recipe and am very happy with the results. Always looking for new ways to get results from this fantastic plant!!!

#13 Janne

Janne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:12 PM

My first post here, so my warmest Thank You for all you kind people here sharing all this very important information. My question : Do you think that with this method the final product is potent enough for most serious illnesses like cancers? This method is so much safer than working with flammable solvents so more people can make their own medicine. rotflmaogif
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 7 others like this

#14 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:22 PM

My first post here, so my warmest Thank You for all you kind people here sharing all this very important information.

My question : Do you think that with this method the final product is potent enough for most serious illnesses like cancers? This method is so much safer than working with flammable solvents so more people can make their own medicine. rotflmaogif

First let me welcome to Green Passion a place where we try to help those in need. Most of us are sick and all of us BELIEVE in the healing power of Cannabis.

That is my intent Janne, to help people rid themselves of these hideous dieases. I have a friend with Lupus, he is taking these meds and so far have been able to reduce his morphine intake and that has been only 2 weeks. The process is brand new and so far it has only been me to try to figure out what how to get the most out of it. I would have given it to my mom but it was too late for her.
This method collects literally all of the trichomes ( resin glands) in one pass and unlike other methods doesn't involve the use of hazardous material, such as Alcohol, Naptha, Ether, Butane etc.

I hope this clears things up a bit for you. If not just ask again.

Attached Files

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 8 others like this

#15 Janne

Janne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 12 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

This method collects literally all of the trichomes ( resin glands) in one pass and unlike other methods doesn't involve the use of hazardous material, such as Alcohol, Naptha, Ether, Butane etc.

Sure it made things more clear and gave me strong feeling that this another right way to do it. As the resin and trichomes is what we are after It´s just the right dose that matters.
I have ≈200 grams of good cured bud and some trimmings so I`ll try it. My Dad had pancreatic cancer diagnosed week ago, so I sowed all the seeds week ago to grow more medicine, it felt a bit bad to realise that pure Indicas are most recommended because my seeds are Auto AK-47, which on my knowledge is a bit of mix of Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis. So I think that I have to be patient with harvest to get mostly amber-trichomes to get as much Indica-effect as possible, what do you think ? I give him three grams of grinded bud daily and he takes it with coconut oil and we increase dose every day, he says that he sleeps well and there´s no any pain in stomach and he can eat normally now. I also give him propolis,turmeric, unprocessed honey, pollen and Nigella Sativa-oil which could be very effective especiallly against pancreatic cancer, so I think that tumor is very pissed off and don`t know that there`s some very strong thc-oil coming very soon! Now I just hope that growing goes well. rotflmaogif

ps: Sorry for off-topic.

Edited by Janne, 12 January 2011 - 05:05 PM.

#16 Third floor turtle

Third floor turtle

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:06 AM

Ranger thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you oh and thank you .I have at least a half pound of outdoor buds from this year they have a bit of powdery mildew on them i want to try this method to make some topical rub with shea butter.Do you have any info as to weather mildew might effect a topical rub ? I also want to add a little bees wax and vitamin E oil (the wax to make it a little more tacky and vit E for presrvitive) to make a deep tissue massage balm . Any thoughts would be greatfuly accepted Many Blessings Oh and thank you Turtle
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 8 others like this

#17 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:26 AM

Sure it made things more clear and gave me strong feeling that this another right way to do it. As the resin and trichomes is what we are after It´s just the right dose that matters.
I have ≈200 grams of good cured bud and some trimmings so I`ll try it. My Dad had pancreatic cancer diagnosed week ago, so I sowed all the seeds week ago to grow more medicine, it felt a bit bad to realise that pure Indicas are most recommended because my seeds are Auto AK-47, which on my knowledge is a bit of mix of Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis. So I think that I have to be patient with harvest to get mostly amber-trichomes to get as much Indica-effect as possible, what do you think ? I give him three grams of grinded bud daily and he takes it with coconut oil and we increase dose every day, he says that he sleeps well and there´s no any pain in stomach and he can eat normally now. I also give him propolis,turmeric, unprocessed honey, pollen and Nigella Sativa-oil which could be very effective especiallly against pancreatic cancer, so I think that tumor is very pissed off and don`t know that there`s some very strong thc-oil coming very soon! Now I just hope that growing goes well. :hawkeye:

I too believe you should harvest your plants when the trichs are the ripest, amber but not brown. This won't even get you high,well my scalp tingles and I can feel my metabolism kick up. I am making myself a batch and plan to infuse 2 oz of cinnamon oil and 2 tablespoons of honey. It is also my opinion, unproven, that as you begin treatments you body will begin to accumulate the CBDs in your blood system, just like some pharmaceutical take 2 weeks to take effect while they accumulate in your blood system before being effective.
Good Luck Turtle, I'm sure pullin for you and I pray it works for you.

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 15 January 2011 - 02:28 AM.

#18 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:37 AM

Ranger
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you oh and thank you .I have at least a half pound of outdoor buds from this year they have a bit of powdery mildew on them i want to try this method to make some topical rub with shea butter.Do you have any info as to weather mildew might effect a topical rub ? I also want to add a little bees wax and vitamin E oil (the wax to make it a little more tacky and vit E for presrvitive) to make a deep tissue massage balm . Any thoughts would be greatfuly accepted
Many Blessings
Oh and thank you
Turtle

I have Shea Butter and would highly recommend this vegetable butter for topical rub for sure, it is also edible at least mine is, and Kosher hahaha. In Africa the Shea Tree is called "The Tree of Life". Shea has a long shelf life by itself but in the salve along with the Cannabis has a tendency to go rancid, so refrigeration of stock is recommended. Both beeswax and Vitamin E are both beneficial and I see no problem using those ingredients, others could be Essential oils. I have sent some topical to my cousin in Houston that I infused Spearmint Oil into it,,,Cool
As to fungal things like mold or mildew. I do not believe it is absorbed by the vegetable butters. I believe that stuff stays with the water and we have cooked the crap outta it.
Good Luck Turtle, you know I am pullin for ya eh.

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 15 January 2011 - 02:44 AM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 5 others like this

#19 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

I have ≈200 grams of good cured bud and some trimmings so I`ll try it. My Dad had pancreatic cancer diagnosed week ago, so I sowed all the seeds week ago to grow more medicine, it felt a bit bad to realise that pure Indicas are most recommended because my seeds are Auto AK-47, which on my knowledge is a bit of mix of Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis. So I think that I have to be patient with harvest to get mostly amber-trichomes to get as much Indica-effect as possible, what do you think ? I give him three grams of grinded bud daily and he takes it with coconut oil and we increase dose every day, he says that he sleeps well and there´s no any pain in stomach and he can eat normally now. I also give him propolis,turmeric, unprocessed honey, pollen and Nigella Sativa-oil which could be very effective especiallly against pancreatic cancer, so I think that tumor is very pissed off and don`t know that there`s some very strong thc-oil coming very soon! Now I just hope that growing goes well. B)

Wow Janne if he is eating the whole bud then his stomach can figure the rest out, You are giving him everything I would have and a bit more.
I am very happy that you find this interesting enough to want to duplicate it.
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 4 others like this

#20 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:57 AM

I have ≈200 grams of good cured bud and some trimmings so I`ll try it. My Dad had pancreatic cancer diagnosed week ago, so I sowed all the seeds week ago to grow more medicine, it felt a bit bad to realise that pure Indicas are most recommended because my seeds are Auto AK-47, which on my knowledge is a bit of mix of Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis. So I think that I have to be patient with harvest to get mostly amber-trichomes to get as much Indica-effect as possible, what do you think ? I give him three grams of grinded bud daily and he takes it with coconut oil and we increase dose every day, he says that he sleeps well and there´s no any pain in stomach and he can eat normally now. I also give him propolis,turmeric, unprocessed honey, pollen and Nigella Sativa-oil which could be very effective especiallly against pancreatic cancer, so I think that tumor is very pissed off and don`t know that there`s some very strong thc-oil coming very soon! Now I just hope that growing goes well. :D:

hi janne......i think you might be worrying needlessly about your choice of strain.....to fight cancer it isn't just about THC....CBD plays a big part too and your auto's are higher in CBD than most other strains!!....indica's are great because they encourage you to sleep but that's not the most important thing...the levels of cannabinoids is!!!

i'm desperately trying not to stamp on SR's toes but to treat a pancreatic cancer i would lean more towards regular hemp oil....i love the fact that there are no explosion risks here but we don't know what other cannabinoids are in SR's oil.....we know there is THC because the trichs are in the oil but we don't know what else is in it yet?....if i'm completely wrong i'm sure SR will tell me.....LOL...have been pondering this all day!!!
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 3 others like this

#21 Janne

Janne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

Thank You for answering Itinkso, it really helped me to be more realistic with this whole situation, I`ll make oil, that`s sure now. When I wrote that earlier post I was still very stressed, whole first week after hearing bad news I just gathered all data and equipment and forgot sleep enough, but I think that was just natural reaction. Now I feel better, growing project had very good start, I have learned lots about natural medication, making healthy food and started to view MY life differently too. I have seeds enough to grow another crop to give oil to my mother, she has Alzheimer`s disease, not worst kind yet but medication she has taken for years is just rubbish. For oil-making I have ended up on slightly different and slower method, but I think It´s safer: Attached File  Tilannekuva 2011-01-18 21-21-17.jpg   51.46KB   34 downloads The box can be made of wood or very thick insulation-board so the vapor stays there as long as possible, heating the tray. Make a hatch/door to front to insert the kettle/pan. You need two large kettles/pans to have boiling water, so you just swap hot and colder kettles to keep that tray hot. You do this process outdoors only of course and boil the water indoors = safety maximised, less stress of sparks. Make box as tight as possible to avoid any bigger leaks of steam. Hmmm, I think I went off topic again.rotflmaogif But I highly appreciate all critics, comments and opinions, especially if you think thatthis can`t work. I`ll test this later this week. Main reason for trying this is the fact that many households around globe have only gas-cookers or haven`t got electricity at all.

Edited by Janne, 18 January 2011 - 03:03 PM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 2 others like this

#22 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

hi janne......i think you might be worrying needlessly about your choice of strain.....to fight cancer it isn't just about THC....CBD plays a big part too and your auto's are higher in CBD than most other strains!!....indica's are great because they encourage you to sleep but that's not the most important thing...the levels of cannabinoids is!!!

i'm desperately trying not to stamp on SR's toes but to treat a pancreatic cancer i would lean more towards regular hemp oil....i love the fact that there are no explosion risks here but we don't know what other cannabinoids are in SR's oil.....we know there is THC because the trichs are in the oil but we don't know what else is in it yet?....if i'm completely wrong i'm sure SR will tell me.....LOL...have been pondering this all day!!!

I am tending to agree with tink because my method, while conveniently simple to do the process, is yet to be proven. This process is only a few weeks old. The test will be in my friend and myself. I was able to kock diabetes, with regular hemp oil and have also defeated a calcified artery with Rick Simpsons oil. Some thing in my mind always finds alternate methods that create the same result or better. I could be bold and say it will help Janne, but we don't know yet.

I have Hepatitus C and I just restarted treatment using my extraction method. Last month the Doc told me that the Hep C markers are as low as he has seen them,, Now is the time toi attack it and I am. I totally agree with tink on the strain info. There are different types and sizes of trichomes, thus the 100 micron filter, the largest being 100 microns. All I can say there are no trichs left after extraction.

We do not mean to disappoint you and you can use what method you prefer.
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 6 others like this

#23 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

Thank You for answering Itinkso, it really helped me to be more realistic with this whole situation, I`ll make oil, that`s sure now. When I wrote that earlier post I was still very stressed, whole first week after hearing bad news I just gathered all data and equipment and forgot sleep enough, but I think that was just natural reaction.

Now I feel better, growing project had very good start, I have learned lots about natural medication, making healthy food and started to view MY life differently too.

I have seeds enough to grow another crop to give oil to my mother, she has Alzheimer`s disease, not worst kind yet but medication she has taken for years is just rubbish.

For oil-making I have ended up on slightly different and slower method, but I think It´s safer:

Attached File  Tilannekuva 2011-01-18 21-21-17.jpg   51.46KB   34 downloads

The box can be made of wood or very thick insulation-board so the vapor stays there as long as possible, heating the tray. Make a hatch/door to front to insert the kettle/pan.
You need two large kettles/pans to have boiling water, so you just swap hot and colder kettles to keep that tray hot.
You do this process outdoors only of course and boil the water indoors = safety maximised, less stress of sparks.

Make box as tight as possible to avoid any bigger leaks of steam.

Hmmm, I think I went off topic again.rotflmaogif But I highly appreciate all critics, comments and opinions, especially if you think thatthis can`t work. I`ll test this later this week.

Main reason for trying this is the fact that many households around globe have only gas-cookers or haven`t got electricity at all.

janne....while you wait for your crop have you looked at coconut oil for your mothers alzheimers?......one of our members papaw is having fantastic results using this simple oil on its own....here's a link to his thread...i would say get your mother on it asap!!!

https://www.greenpas...and-alzheimers/

another member eloquent solution is having great results with her mum too!!!
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 3 others like this

#24 Janne

Janne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

Yes, my mother has taken two teaspoons of virgin coconut-oil and one teaspoon of curcum daily for last two weeks. Even now, at very early stage of this medication I can honestly say it works because after few days her speaking increased and she can do simple household things like fill up the dishwasher, vacuuming etc. Very promising. But sure, I`ll grow more to make oil for her too.

She also takes Ginkgo biloba-extract for better blood circulation, propolis, pinewood-extract, pollen and unprocessed honey with ginger. Ginger mixed into honey also helps a lot for muscular pain, I use it too when my shoulders are "stucked" , just massaging it to skin when Im at hot sauna and keep it there for 10-15 minutes, it really helps.

EDIT : Forgot to Thank You for that link, I`ll read that for sure! rotflmaogif

Edited by Janne, 18 January 2011 - 05:16 PM.

• jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 4 others like this

#25 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

I am tending to agree with tink because my method, while conveniently simple to do the process, is yet to be proven. This process is only a few weeks old. The test will be in my friend and myself. I was able to kock diabetes, with regular hemp oil and have also defeated a calcified artery with Rick Simpsons oil. Some thing in my mind always finds alternate methods that create the same result or better. I could be bold and say it will help Janne, but we don't know yet.

I have Hepatitus C and I just restarted treatment using my extraction method. Last month the Doc told me that the Hep C markers are as low as he has seen them,, Now is the time toi attack it and I am. I totally agree with tink on the strain info. There are different types and sizes of trichomes, thus the 100 micron filter, the largest being 100 microns. All I can say there are no trichs left after extraction.

We do not mean to disappoint you and you can use what method you prefer.

thanks SR!!...and by the way....have you ever looked at serrapeptase for your arteries?... http://www.serrapeptase.info/ ......god...i feel a bit like a spammer these days but hey ho....it might help you!!!
  • jangel, I8ntLucky_UR, bongbonghi and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users