• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jayrollinhippy

jayrollinhippy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

The late Tod H. Mikuriya, M.D. was a pionerr in the feild of medical marijuana . google him to find out more.
  • jangel, Lydia, Itinkso and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 SmokeToLive

SmokeToLive

Baked User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:58 PM

Could you possibly give us more info so we know why we're googling the guy? :) How was he a pioneer? What were his accomplishments?
  • jangel, Bueller and Itinkso like this

#3 jayrollinhippy

jayrollinhippy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:17 PM

Dr Tod was one of the first to advocate for mmj and list over130 conditions that can benif from mmj
  • jangel, Bueller and Itinkso like this

#4 SmokeToLive

SmokeToLive

Baked User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:00 PM

Surely you can do better than that. :dammit: This just feels like a filler post to me to get into chat. :) Posting one line topics with no depth and answers to others such as "don't know" isn't really a contribution to the community. Can you at least give a brief biography or something? Can you try posting in the topics that you do know something about? Can you not dredge up old threads just to add a smiley face? I don't want to be offensive, but I am sure you can do better.
  • Tokecrazy, ISO2BWELL, jangel and 3 others like this

#5 ISO2BWELL

ISO2BWELL

Honored Retired Staff + (AKA: Sir ISO Goodnstoned)

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:17 PM

Surely you can do better than that. :) This just feels like a filler post to me to get into chat. :(

Posting one line topics with no depth and answers to thers such as "don't know" isn't really a contribution to the community.

Can you at least give a brief biography or something? Can you try posting in the topics that you do know something about? Can you not dredge up old threads just to add a smiley face?

I don't want to be offensive, but I am sure you can do better.

:I agree: 100%.

ISO
  • Tokecrazy, jangel, SandiaMts and 2 others like this

#6 SmokeToLive

SmokeToLive

Baked User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:55 PM

I guess I should add one more important question. What does this have to do with Granny's List? :I agree:
  • Tokecrazy, jangel, Bueller and 3 others like this

#7 Third floor turtle

Third floor turtle

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:09 AM

greetings Dr tod (as his patience called him )worked for N.I.H.M (national institute for mental health )back in the day. he was asked by the Govt to study cannabis and its effects on certain ailments when he submitted his findings and was all but ignored he left and began his quest to promote the truth about our sacred herb. He compiled many hours of research on what his patience experienced with Cannabis Therapy and started his own list of sorts . He was one of the Drs in the SF bay area working with AIDS patiences advocating the use of cannabis for chronic wasting syndrome and other other complicatcions from the disease. The feds haunted him for years threatining to take his right to practice medicine and still he never gave up or shut up .He was also a coauthor of calif prop 215. Tod was a good man and a fierce warrior for the cause right up till the day he died ..................He was also my friend Any Questions? Many Blessings Turtle PS i also agree with the above posts MORE INFO MAN MORE INFO

Edited by Third floor turtle, 31 December 2010 - 03:12 AM.

• jangel, SmokeToLive, Bueller and 3 others like this

#8 SmokeToLive

SmokeToLive

Baked User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:08 PM

Thanks High Turtle.
  • jangel, Bueller and Lydia like this

#9 Lydia

Lydia

ॐ ॐ ॐ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1784 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:45 PM

TTF...am standing in my kitchen clapping for you!!!!!well done!!!
  • jangel and Bueller like this

#10 jayrollinhippy

jayrollinhippy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:36 PM

Ty you I just wanted ppl to know about Dr. Tod and his many acomplishments sorry but i have a hard time trying to do much typing with one hand and find it extremely fustrating to do so. even this small post takes me many minutes to do
  • jangel, Bueller and Lydia like this

#11 SmokeToLive

SmokeToLive

Baked User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:19 PM

You should try this program: http://www.clasohm.com/lmt/en/ It is a predictive text program similar to what you find on cell phones. It can help you auto-complete words that you frequently use so you don't have to type so many letters.
  • jangel and Bueller like this

#12 SmokeToLive

SmokeToLive

Baked User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

Oh, and if that one doesn't work out for you, there are very likely others that may help.
  • Bueller likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users