- - - - -

Help---Again

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Brian227_*

Guest_Brian227_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

Hi, I've posted before, attempting to locate growers for my adult daughter with M.S. I've submitted all paperwork to the MMP( minus the grower identification?) and have received no denial or any assistance. In the absence of denial, she is entitled to benefits in the interim. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Last time I was denied the permission for me to leave contact info..ie: phone, email etc. Thanks, Brian227

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:32 PM

Brian, can you please message me your info and where you are? The reason we cannot allow you to post your info here is for YOUR safety and for the site to be here, tomorrow and next year, in order to help others like you. I need to know where you are please, what state, then I will see what I can do...so message me please. peace
  • Bueller, Itinkso, maddfarmer and 1 other like this

#3 Guest_Brian227_*

Guest_Brian227_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:36 PM

Brian, can you please message me your info and where you are?

The reason we cannot allow you to post your info here is for YOUR safety and for the site to be here, tomorrow and next year, in order to help others like you.

I need to know where you are please, what state, then I will see what I can do...so message me please.

peace

Thank you,
We are in SW Portland Oregon. I am in Tigard. She lives closeby in Tualatin
Brian227

#4 playk328

playk328

Seasoned Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:52 PM

You can google up local caregiver in your area.. just type in caregivers in your area on google.

#5 Suzycrmcheese

Suzycrmcheese

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2259 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

Brian, I see this is an old post, and you have not checked in lately. Hopefully you have found a grower by now. If not, have you considered growing for her? It is not too difficult or expensive to get a small grow going. It is difficult finding a reliable, honest grower, so this is the best way to insure her of meds. I am involved with a mainly Oregon group called Cannabis Compassion...freemygreen. Our main goal is making patients self-sufficient, and paying it forward. Advise, clones freely given.
  • Lydia, Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users