3 replies to this topic

#1 sonia

sonia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationmelbourne australia

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:59 AM

just wondering if anyone has any experience or stories they could share with me about any children that may have been given the oil for help with tumours, my little boy has just turned 5 and has a brain tumour that is 3 cm at the moment , i am trying to cross check as much info as possible before i start him on this treatment , would value everyones opinion as i am a definite novice at all of this thanks Sonia
  • Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:55 AM

Hi Sonia. I will find some links for you and see what I can do to help you sweetie. Peace
  • Itinkso likes this

#3 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:09 AM

Here is one post on an adult and how it is helping her.

This is an extreme case, and she is still in the process.

For your little one, I would reduce it by wieght. So knowing that Lass, the patient in this post, is a small woman,

make the dose for your son 1/3rd of what she takes and reduce it down from there.

You can mix a drop into peanut butter, to make it easier to give him...or honey, something that will emulsify the healing oil and make it easier for him to take.

Strategies To Get As Much Oil In You As Possible

#4 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

I see you have been searching on Pheonix tears as well. You are doing well sweetie. This is the same place we go to for information, so you are on the right path. I believe the dosage is 1 gram per day for an adult. Depending on how much your son wieghs, you divide the dose by that. so if an average adult is say 150 lbs. and your son is 50 lbs, give him 1/3rd of a gram per day, divided into 3 to 4 doses. But you must work up to this high a dosage. Start with a bare scraping into peanut butter, then increase it over a week to two weeks until he is taking the amount you come up with. You can also mix this into baked goods like muffins, but must bake them at a lower temperature and for longer, so the oil medicine is not damaged by the heat. You cannot cook it above 250 to 300 F....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users