62 replies to this topic

#51 time4me

time4me

nature lover

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:42 PM

Hmmm, maybe I will hold off on processing my male until some more females are ready.......
  • jangel, Bueller, plant boy and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:30 AM

Sorry, I didn't catch your first response or I wouldn't have made the second suggestion.

Concentrated chlorophyll also upsets some of my patients digestive tracts. If any of your patients develop such an issue, and I can share any insight, please feel free to ask.

awwww...no need to apologise!!...you're such a star GW!!!!.....i'll give you a shout if anyone complains!!!! highfivegif
  • jangel, Bueller and plant boy like this

#53 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:33 AM

The thought crossed my mind on the CBDs taming the THC which is why I threw my males in. Your experiment basically has already proven this. I can't see how it would be any harm, that's for sure!!!

you know dez.....i have oil lying in italy that dad won't take cos he says its way too strong....go me go me LOL!!!.....i really wish i had it here now so i could mix these together to see if it takes some of the potency out......i'm making more this week or next but i'd have liked to have dads batch in particular just because he complained so vigourously about the strength!!!....ah well....can't have everything i suppose!!! highfivegif
  • jangel, Bueller and plant boy like this

#54 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

awwww...no need to apologise!!...you're such a star GW!!!!.....i'll give you a shout if anyone complains!!!! :rolleyes:

No stars or wannabe stars here. I've have been told that I can be too helpful though, so I promise to stay out of your hair unless you do ask.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • jangel, Bueller, plant boy and 2 others like this

#55 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:29 AM

No stars or wannabe stars here. I've have been told that I can be too helpful though, so I promise to stay out of your hair unless you do ask.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL.....GW!!!...is it even possible to be too helpful????......i think your mind is a WONDERFUL thing!!!.....feel free to muss my hair up any time buddy!!! :lol:
  • jangel, plant boy and DEBhasgrn like this

#56 Guest_k~spirits_*

Guest_k~spirits_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

Hi Tink!
Interesting! :lol:
Thanks so much for sharing the pics and process... and all!Posted Image
This all helps me to better understand the processes involved.
I hope this batch turns out working very well for all in your care!
:unsure:
With Gratitude and Many Blessings!fart.gif

Edited by k~spirits, 19 October 2010 - 04:42 PM.

#57 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:02 AM

hey k~spirits!!!....thanks for the props...my threads always seem to turn into a mish mash of gobblediegook!!!......i'm so not the most organised person and my pics never seem to load in order and kak has a habit of spewing out of my mouth so i know my threads can be tricky to follow sometimes!!!....LOL!!!...i have tons of fun making them tho....so hey ho!!! i thought i'd report some of the findings with this oil.....we already know that i tried it and how that went...so.....i gave the rest to a person who is an alcoholic.....he has been for years now.....every time he decides to jump off the wagon his doc prescribes him librium http://en.wikipedia....hlordiazepoxide ........he was taking between 16 and 20 a day just to try and function normally...he was suffering from massive mood swings and black outbursts.....his temper was hard to control if not impossible and his family almost wished him back on the drink every time he would stop.....he was also beginning to struggle to have the qauntity he was taking prescribed by the doc....so....he had been using hemp oil...the full THC type for a few weeks....well....since he started the hemp oil not a single librium has passed his lips.....not one...no more outbursts.....the few that he had were manageable and over within minutes....so we wondered what would happen if we gave him the male oil to try....well....EXACTLY the same effect.....calm as all get out....sleeping beautifully at night....still no librium...and functioning completely as normal!!!...how AMAZING!!! the balm i threw together i gave to my grow pard's mother...she is arthritic in her hands ,knees and feet....her ankle has been needing operating on for years but she hasn't had time to be off her feet long enough to have the op so she has a lot of pain to deal with....after the balm....no pain...anywhere...she thinks this balm is a miracle......i think the plant is a miracle......everyone should make some!!!
  • jangel, plant boy, time4me and 1 other like this

#58 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

Thank you tink, there is some really good info here,,, Congrats to the guy who is trying not to drink without driving his family away,,,
  • jangel, plant boy and Itinkso like this

#59 Guest_k~spirits_*

Guest_k~spirits_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:07 PM

Hi Tink!
The successes you have reported for the use of with the oil and balm are fascinating!
I have lots of reading to do!:D: It's nice to know the rewards are there... just waiting to be realized.
Thanks again for sharing your knowledge, experiences... and your big heart!
Posted Image

#60 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

Alchemist Extraordinare!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Locationoregon

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

so males produce low viscosity oil??? heheheshe
  • plant boy and Itinkso like this

#61 fantasticalice

fantasticalice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

Not much is written about males. I do grow them and use them for salve along with the ROOTS!
  • plant boy and PoeticLife like this

#62 Larry902

Larry902

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:17 AM

About a month ago I threw out three male plants but after reading this, I should've dried them out then turned them to oil.  Is that correct?  I am primarily concerned about getting cbds but if this is true, I could throw everything together regardless of the sex of the plants to make my oil.  Males seem to grow faster than the females so would make my life easier.

• plant boy and KnuckleDragger like this

#63 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18480 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:27 AM

very low yield with the boys

• Larry902 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users