62 replies to this topic

#26 Third floor turtle

Third floor turtle

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

so the time has arrived its just that time time it is to make your oil bubble and fizz................Wooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo go get em tink :D: tiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmeeeeeee keeps flowing like a river to the sea to the seeeeaaaaa (alan parsons project) Many Blessings Tink Turtle
  • jangel, Bueller, plant boy and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:06 PM

so the time has arrived its just that time time it is to make your oil bubble and fizz................Wooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo go get em tink :D:

tiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmeeeeeee keeps flowing like a river to the sea to the seeeeaaaaa (alan parsons project)

Many Blessings Tink
Turtle

ROTFL!!....thankyou TTF!!!!....we seem to be a tad time obsessed in here!!!.....i'm trying to offload the littles to their various beds so i can get on with it now1!!...LOL!!!
  • jangel, Bueller and plant boy like this

#28 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:51 PM

Is it time yet?
  • Bueller, plant boy and Itinkso like this

#29 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:19 PM

Is it time yet?

not if i can't find the feking extension lead!!!!....arrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!
  • Bueller and plant boy like this

#30 kendog000

kendog000

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:44 PM

Just took a peek at this thread Tink, dayum sounds like the mega soak, should be interesting to see the final results of this, that is ocourse if you ever find the TIME lol, to get it done. I myself have finally jumped in the game, 6 O's of top shelf nugg soakin in some ever clear as we speak. Betwen you and Pedro, you guys have given me the direction and drive to try and pull this off. For that I am more than greatfull. I hope your more than content with your end results, will be checkin in to see progress. ken

#31 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:46 PM

alrighty!!!!....this staem train's a chuggin!!!...woohooo!!!....FINALLY FOUND THE LEAD...ITS NOT RAINING....and the littles are in bed!!! forst off i strained the mix through an old pillow case....easy peasy....then i poured it through a coffee filter and no residue at all was left....very cool......while i was doing this straining i left the bucket i was pouring into in the sink with warm water....just to see....i know i had a convo with dez or time for me about heat but i can't remember...anyway...didn't think it would do any harm...but hardly scientific i know!!! so then on into the rice cooker where it is at this moment....here's the pics so far!!!

Attached Files

#32 kendog000

kendog000

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:50 PM

And she's on her way folks lol, looking good Tink, how do you think its gonna be in the end, using males an all?

#33 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

And she's on her way folks lol, looking good Tink, how do you think its gonna be in the end, using males an all?

lol...at long last.....i dunno ken....no idea really.....i guess it'll have SOMETHING......not sure what....i guess it'll have CBD and CBN but as far as THC goes i have no idea...ask me once i've tried it!!...LOL!!!

#34 time4me

time4me

nature lover

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:02 PM

Is it done yet? :) I wanna see! :D: How much longer? :)

#35 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:05 PM

Is it done yet? :)

I wanna see! :D:

How much longer? :)

ROTFLMAO!!!!...its cooking its cooking!!!....pics soon!!!
  • Bueller and plant boy like this

#36 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:28 PM

Is it done yet? :)

I wanna see! :D:

How much longer? :)

Hey mum are we there yet? how about now??? Now? Huh?

Are we there yet?

HUH?!

#37 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

ehhhh....did you 2 not read above????.....there are pics up there you pair of twallies!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

#38 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:14 AM

more pics.....i took it right down in the cooker but not so much that it isn't runny anymore...i like to get it into the cup before it gets too thick otherwise its a bugger to get out of the pot......it sat on the coffee warmer for an hour or so then i put it off when i went to bed....tis back on it now.....its lost the iso smell now and just smells like plant but it's still bubbling....will finish it off today methinks!!!!....so will post the end result later on today....and a taste report!!!...LOL!!!

Attached Files

#39 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26124 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:14 AM

Seems a goodly amount of material was extracted from the males. Very cool Tink...
  • jangel, plant boy and Itinkso like this

#40 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:19 AM

Seems a goodly amount of material was extracted from the males.

Very cool Tink...

i'm guessing pete i have around 20 mls of oil......i've chucked some olive oil in the pot and dissolved the leftovers into it....going to add some coca butter i have laying around to thicken it up and give it to mairi's mum to try on her arthritic knees and hands...just to see if it helps....i really REALLY need to get myself a set of scales!!!...all this inaccurateness is getting on my nerves!!!...LOL!!
  • jangel, Bueller, plant boy and 2 others like this

#41 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18514 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:41 AM

can i lick off the spoon mom,,,lol
  • jangel, Bueller and Itinkso like this

#42 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:00 AM

hello Jski!!!....woot woot........no...i didn't dry them this time....they sat in my shed for 4 days but they were nowhere near dried before i chucked them in....i thought i'd just go with the flow and see what happens....mairi has some oil for now so i'm not in the huge rush i was in at the weekend!!!...LOL!!!.....still soaking...so 72 hours so far......if the rain stays off i'm intending to extract tonight...if not then tomorrow....i'm not going to do anymore washes cos i'm too excited to see what happens with this one!!!....its a very bright green colour.....and the iso has been evaporating off itself just sitting in the shed...the level has gone down a little in the bucket....woot woot...pray for no rain!!! :party time:

Thanks Itinkso, I always resize all of my prints to 800X600 and seemingly this one slipped thought. My bad!

My cogent point is that if you control the quick wash and use frozen material, you can reduce the water soluble pickup.

Not picking up crap is way easier than removing it later.
  • jangel, Bueller, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#43 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:49 AM

Thanks Itinkso, I always resize all of my prints to 800X600 and seemingly this one slipped thought. My bad!

My cogent point is that if you control the quick wash and use frozen material, you can reduce the water soluble pickup.

Not picking up crap is way easier than removing it later.

ahhh...my friend!!....but you forget....i LIKE the crap!!...LOL!!!.....i've no intentions of removing anything from the end result...i'm too skeered in case there;s something useful in amongst it that we don't know about yet!!!

this round is going to be used for iain who had a brain tumour....my sis who has autoimmune disease and my grow partners mum who is very arthritic.....i've just finished making a balm from the leftovers of the oil for her to try....WOOT!!!
  • Bueller, Graywolf, GoophyPhucker and 2 others like this

#44 Dez

Dez

Budster

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:35 PM

Taste it yet? Looks like any oil I've extracted. You definitely got something !

ahhh...my friend!!....but you forget....i LIKE the crap!!...LOL!!!.....i've no intentions of removing anything from the end result...i'm too skeered in case there;s something useful in amongst it that we don't know about yet!!!

this round is going to be used for iain who had a brain tumour....my sis who has autoimmune disease and my grow partners mum who is very arthritic.....i've just finished making a balm from the leftovers of the oil for her to try....WOOT!!!

• Bueller and Itinkso like this

#45 time4me

time4me

nature lover

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

Tink, I save a bit of alcohol for cleanup. You can add a bit to the rice pan, heat it a bit and swirl. It cleans off pretty nicely that way if you don't want to make balm with the leftovers. Can't wait to hear how well it hits you! I have a male just waiting for me to have the energy to tackle him. Is it ready yet? :huh:
  • jangel, Bueller and Itinkso like this

#46 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:34 PM

ok....so me and iain tried it!!!!.....we smoked some on a ciggie....bad i know....and now i'm home and i took a little oraly!!! its.....different.......i feel vaguely stoned.....but not in the head if you know what i mean.....i've been trying to explain to mairi for the last half hour and its hard to describe.....my body feels stoned but my head doesn't.....only a little.....i realise i'm making kak all sense but its the only way i can think to describe it!!!! on the balm i made with the leftovers.....i was trying to think of a sore person in my immediate vicinity and tank said what about your hip....WOOT!!!....i've a sore hip i completely forgot about in all the excitement!!!....LOL!!!....so i rubbed some on my hip about a half hour ago and it ain't as sore anymore....still vaguely niggling.....probably the equivalent of taking 3 ibuprofen which is what i usually do each evening....so i got less pain and no dodgy tummy from the ibu!!!....WOOT WOOT!!....works for me!! mairi is going to give the balm to her mum to try tomorrow....and in the meantime...we put some on her sons excema on his elbows which is a hideous red angry mess at the moment....will let you know how that goes tomorrow......if we see an improvement or not!!! WOOT WOOT....GO HEMP OIL!!!
  • jangel and Bueller like this

#47 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:42 PM

That is the cbd's and cbn's etc. it is totally different than regular hemp oil, with bud. I know I got that feeling from the stem tinc I made before adding it to healing hemp oil. So glad to here this tink! I saved all my little males that showed this spring and bigger ones from last year. I am approaching hugeness with the amount I have to cook down, so will try several things with this lot. I for some reason this year do not want it lying around. So I best get rid as in cook down...have lbs of sticks and stock too...so will do that as well...just drying and harvesting now so we will see how it goes!

#48 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

That is the cbd's and cbn's etc. it is totally different than regular hemp oil, with bud. I know I got that feeling from the stem tinc I made before adding it to healing hemp oil.

So glad to here this tink! I saved all my little males that showed this spring and bigger ones from last year. I am approaching hugeness with the amount I have to cook down, so will try several things with this lot. I for some reason this year do not want it lying around. So I best get rid as in cook down...have lbs of sticks and stock too...so will do that as well...just drying and harvesting now so we will see how it goes!

awesome J!!!....get cooking lady!!!.....now i've got to wondering again....i wonder if since CBD negates THC somewhat stoned wise i wonder if i mixed this with regular oil would the combination get you less stoned?......meaning you could take much larger amounts and still be getting all the oids?.....could be really good for folks like dad...think i'll, be trying that when i make the girly oil next week!!!
  • Bueller likes this

#49 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:07 PM

Sorry, I didn't catch your first response or I wouldn't have made the second suggestion.

Concentrated chlorophyll also upsets some of my patients digestive tracts. If any of your patients develop such an issue, and I can share any insight, please feel free to ask.

#50 Dez

Dez

Budster

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:12 PM

The thought crossed my mind on the CBDs taming the THC which is why I threw my males in. Your experiment basically has already proven this. I can't see how it would be any harm, that's for sure!!!

awesome J!!!....get cooking lady!!!.....now i've got to wondering again....i wonder if since CBD negates THC somewhat stoned wise i wonder if i mixed this with regular oil would the combination get you less stoned?......meaning you could take much larger amounts and still be getting all the oids?.....could be really good for folks like dad...think i'll, be trying that when i make the girly oil next week!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users