51 replies to this topic

#51 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:40 AM

My doctor at ucsf said I would die of of something else not prostate cancer the tumpr has shrunk down to a size of 2 millimeters . it had been 2 rather large tumors . they did genetic testing aty ucsf and determined I am in the middle as far as risk that is having to remove it . I have continued to take the oil In suppositorie form at 1/2 dose per day I/2 gram of 42 % cbd and 22 % thc an extract of cannatonic masde by myself . Ihave also helped a stage 4 cancer patient effect a reversal of his kidney prostate cancer. The doctor saying to him sometimes cancer goes away!I feel great and have gained back almost 20 lbs .I go to the gym 3 days a week.I am due for a biopsy the end of july.I have confidence that everthing will be fine.My testosterone is 970 the doc said my endocrine system is in good shape.Sexual function has returned urinary problems are gone and my appetite is great I owe it all to the oil and of course the help and encouragement I have received on this site.
  • aussiegreg1984 and KnuckleDragger like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:41 PM

my prostate cancer is in remission .My psa has remained the same for 6 months even dropped slightly .the nurse said it was low volume.So the oil does work it is suppressing the tumor.That is my suspicion anyway

• aussiegreg1984 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users